Saturday, April 4, 2009

voyuer play

I really consider myself a lesbian but have enjoyed men for many
years~although not recently. I was having a few beers with my dark
haired friend and the flirting had started. She comes onto me all the
time and usually I resist the casual sex she offers. It was early yet
and a friend of hers stopped by. After a couple doobs it was evident
they were 'more than friends'. She was hanging all over him and
offering him her body the way she had with me. They finally told me of
their 'special friendship' and invited me to join them in bed. As horny
as I was I resisted but said "I'll watch." He was instantly naked and
in bed ad she close behind him. I parked myself right next to her futon
bed and watched as they kissed and caressed each other. He spent far
too little time on her beautiful tits and made his way to her pussy to
feast for her pleasure. She moaned delightfully as he buried his face
between her thighs. I tickled her tummy and up to those tits. Tickling
her nipples harder and harder and then the pinches and squeezes. I
found myself bent over her, sucking her hard nipples as he sucked her
hard clitty. She writhed between us coming hard as she made those high
pitched girl sounds. I pulled away from her as he continued to lick her
pussy. Telling me how juicy her pussy was and how big and hard her
clitty was. He offered me 2 fingers. I stretched my tongue to meet
them, licking and tasting her, so sweet, and sucking them into my
mouth...mmmmm. When he reached for me
I whispered "don't touch me" as I caressed his arm and to his shoulder.
He got between her legs and plunged into her. She loved it! I moved
around behind him and tickled his back so softly. He moaned my name as
he fucked her harder and faster. I ran my fingertips over his ass as it
went up and down against her. I kissed her thighs softly flicking my
tongue over her hot flesh & then up to his ass and balls a little,
getting in a couple good licks before he cums and cums. She immediately
starts jerking her clit saying she didn't get enough. He offers me her
pussy to munch on or finger fuck..but I resist. I'm just watching...ok
and touching a little...so her takes his place between her thighs. It
is so hot to watch someone who really loves to eat pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment