Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who's a Whore 2

I decided to return that five spot favor by blowing my buddy while we
worked in his garage. Just 6 days ago I sucked my first dick now I was on
my knees and throating the whole thing like had been at it for years. I
still like women, I love women, but now I knew I liked sex for the sake of
sex and the perverted things I used to joke about now did not sound so
bad. My knees hurt on the concrete floor so I sat on the creeper and lean
my head back against the tire of his sister's car.

I said. "Fuck my mouth"

He nail my head to the car for no more than a minute when we heard the
screen door slam. The kitchen door was 6 ft. from the side door to the
garage, no time to cover up so Dave lean over the fender and pretended to
work on the engine. I was hidden by the car so I just froze.

Sue stuck her head in the door and said. "Is my car ready yet?"

Since his cock still filled my mouth I went back to work.

Dave sort of giggled when he answered "No we just got started"

"I want to go shopping, I'll take your car."

Dave hates for Sue too drive his car but what could he do. "O K but please
don't scratch it."

I felt tingle go thru me as I thought of her 10 ft. away and me sucking
her brother's dick; what if she came in and saw us.

I came in my pants.

When Dave heard his car start he looked down at me and said. "You kept
going while she was here you bitch; what if she came in and saw you on my
knob like that?"

"I thought of that too, it's when I shot off." I admitted.

" How kinky are you?"

"I don't know but I'm willing to find out."

" I am going to help you. Now finish me off. "

I was glad too. Licking around the head up and down the shaft doing
things I knew I liked. I sucked his balls rolling them around my mouth one
at a time. He had taken a shower this morning but his balls were already
sweating again and the flavor was incredible. I bent to my task looking
forward my creamy rewarded. The first shot almost choked but my slut reflex
kicked in and pushed my face into his pubic hair and milked that wonderful
meat like it was my mom's tit.

Dave asked me "Do you really want to see how kinky want to explore your
nasty side?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"I know rich dude that likes guys sometimes; I jerk off while he takes
pictures and I let him suck me ...uh uh... when I need the money. I bet he
would pay us both."

"Call him I dare you." I said

"I go get a couple of beers and subs and call while I'm fixing them."

" I'll finish up out here" I offered

I started picking up the tools when thought I heard a giggle. Every time
I went near the back I hear it again; then I remembered Dave's old club
house he had made out of the old wood box built on side of the garage. He
used to tell me about peeking on his dad thru a knothole in the
wall. Somebody has found his hiding place and had seen everything.

" Come out and show yourself." I shouted

Dave's youngest sister came in and I almost shit. She giggled again and I
saw that her hand was in her panties.

"Why were you playing with Dave's dick like that ?"

I was busted so I told the truth " It's fun, it's a secret game you play
with friends."

"It looked like fun show me how to play?"

"I don't think Dave would like it."

" Dave is fixing lunch, when he gets back we can all play together."

I was not sure what to do but it was Dave's problem now. As if on que
the back door slammed then Dave walked in holding 2 beers and a plate.

" Hey Sis what ya doing in here."

"Waiting for you."

"I'm busy right now, I'll play with you latter, OK." Dave said being a
little short with her.

" I want to play now; can we play what I saw you playing a few minutes
ago."

" No!" He shouted

"Don't yell at me I'll tell Mom." She threatened.

"Don't tell Mom she might not understand." He pleaded.

"I understand it's a sex game and it private, right?"

She knew more than she let on, she knew what it was about all along.

Dave said "We are going to finish here in the garage right now you go think
about things for a while. If you still want to play games you can come over
to my apartment after supper if Mom will let you. Just don't tell her about
what you saw."

"Will Mike [ me ] be there? Monopoly is fun if there is more than two
people playing this should be too."

"We will see." Dave said giving me a wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment