Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who's a Whore pt: 5

My first "Job" wasn't much thank goodness. He was a married guy who liked
to get fucked when his wife was at work. He would dress up in her old
clothes and had me call him Mom. He called me Little Timmy; his name is
Timothy Gr----. I think he has issues. He also had a position in the
Baptist Church and $500. I don't judge people I like weird shit too. I
dropped $200 off with Merak, his cut, and went to propose to Tammy. We had
a date for the movies and maybe pizza. She meet me at the door and we left
right away.

"Mom made me wear this dress. I told her we were going pizza but she said I
should look nice for you. Mom really likes you. She better because I love
you."

"I love you too; thats why I talked your mother into letting me marry you."

"She told you didn't she?! She shouldn't have told you I didn't want you to
feel like you had to marry me."

"I was only waiting till you were 18 anyway. This way I get to tell
everybody I love you we don't have to hide anymore. I love Dave, I love
Robin, and I'm in love with you. I want to be part of your family. Your
right I have to marry you. If I don't it'll be the biggest mistake of my
life; I might as well burn a winning lotto ticket."

She kissed me on the cheek then said:

"When did you start calling mom Robin?"

"This morning, with you at school we planed this evening, she slipped me
your overnight bag. We have reservations for dinner and a room with a hot
tub. She said since I'm going to be family I should call her Robin. She
promised to help anyway she could so I'd always be happy with joining this
family. I'm got lucky with her for a mother -inlaw. I think she can help us
allot."

"I told you Mom liked you."


I couldn't help but think "You don't know the half of it." I had come over
to make our plans. We agreed to she'd fix me breakfast and show the
advantages of being a family man. I smelled bacon and coffee so I knew she
was in the kitchen. I slipped into chair with out her seeing me. Robin was
a good name for her, she floated across the room like on air. Her tan legs
and round ass cheeks barely peeking out from her short robe. My dick
stiffened as I watched her bend over the oven to take out the
biscuits. When she turned to the table she saw my and my predicament.

"Let me kiss you good morning."

"I expect a good morning kiss every morning."

She promised every morning and got on her knees. She pulled my dick out and
kissed me good morning all the way to my pubic hair. I lasted about 10
seconds. She was amazing I can't describe how she does it just what she
does. She put one finger on my prostate and turned on the vacuum of
outer-space. Thats how it felt anyway.

"How do you like the way I make breakfast?" she smiled.

"I won't sleep at night waiting for breakfast. Can I fix something for
you?"

"You would want an old women like me but I'll 'cook' for you anytime."

She went to the fridge and bent over for the butter. Her robe pulled up
over her beautiful round ass. I buried my face in it. I licked her slit
like a bear eating honey. She froze and held onto the door of the
fridge. Her ass was sew nice I spent 2 or 3 minuets on it alone. The cold
air was making her nipples hard as nails and I pulled them as I rammed my
tongue deep in her pussy. She came so hard she even peed a little. She
turned on me with a look in her eyes like she was on fire inside. She
licked my face clean and pulled me to the shower. We got in together and
washed of the sex. She took my dick in her mouth looked me in the eyes

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please pee for me."

The water and the sex made me have to go bad and she seemed determined to
get it all. When she makes a promise she really makes a promise. I would
never leave this family.


We had diner and went to our room. Tammy took her bag into the bathroom,
I turned on the hot tub. When she came out it almost died, she was so
beautiful in the night gown that Robin had packed for her. It was black
lace that looked like spiders web. Her breast held it away form her body as
if hung on tacks. Her nipples were hard as rocks, it must run in the
family.

"You look wonderful, I'm a lucky man."

"I can't believe Mom got this for me. It's so sexy and I love how it feels
on my skin."

"It's like your even more naked. I love your mom."

We sat on the edge of the tub and played footsie in the water and kissed.

"Do you really love Mom?"

I was afraid but I answered anyway.

"Yes, I love every member of your family and would do anything for them."

"I hoped you would say that. Mom's been down on herself for years. She
blames herself for Daddy leaving us. She won't date, she won't go out, she
thinks she's trash. When she drinks to much that's what she says and it
makes my worried."

"What can I do? You name it. I'll do anything for my family."

"She likes you allot. The only time shes smiles anymore is when your
around. Would you make her feel like a women again? I don't think she would
push you away like she does when other men flirt with her."

"You want me to flirt with your mom? What if she takes me up on it?"

"If my Mother will let you make her happy again it would be a blessing. I
know she has strong passions I'm her daughter. She needs someone and I
already share you with Dave. How could I be jealous? I owe her for life and
I love her for letting me marry you. She deserver's some happiness don't
you think?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her with my soul. I'm going to wake up any
minute and find out it's all dream just like Dallas. We made love not sex
but love. I kissed her from her cute little toes to her deep blue eyes. She
gave herself like never before. With out a word she bent me over and put
her tongue in my ass hole. She had never rimmed me before but she eat me
like I ate her pussy.

"You always said that was nasty."

"You love me I know and I'll do anything to make you as happy as you make
me. When I think of it like that I enjoy it. I like to please my husband
and I promise I always will."

Someday I might find something bad about all this but right now I love my
life.

No comments:

Post a Comment