Monday, April 6, 2009

Surprise part2

After what seemed like hours of sleep I woke up in between you and my new
found friend Fred. Fred was laying face down and the light from outside
allowed me to see the curves of his hot ass. On the other side of me was
you on your back, legs slightly spread. I could see the remnants of cum
still dripping from your pussy. I really had a tough decision to make. I
was torn between licking my cum off your pussy or doing something I have
never done before, eat Fred's ass. The decision was easy.

I slowly rose up as not to disturb you because I wanted Fred to myself for
a while. I slid down on the bed and positioned myself between Fred's
legs. I lightly caressed his ass at first then a little harder. Moans
escaped from Fred, as he lay motionless. Then I slid my tongue down his
crack as I spread his cheeks. I buried my tongue as deep in his ass as I
could. At the time I wished my tongue were ten inches long. Fred moaned and
spread his legs to allow me better access. My cock was so hard it felt like
it was going to explode. Fred was raising his hips up so I could get my
tongue deeper in his ass, I took the opportunity to reach under him and
caress his stiff member. Fred then started to roll over as he did he
instructed me to roll onto my back.

I moved up the bed so my head was even with yours then he spun around and
positioned himself so we were in the 69 position. He lowered his cock into
my mouth and was fucking my face. He instructed me to pull my knees up to
my chest. With my legs up like that he buried his tongue in my ass. I was
unaware that you had awakened and that you were just watching us while you
rubbed your swollen clit. After making yourself cum you moved up by my head
and started helping me with Fred's cock and balls. Fred was alternating
between licking my ass and sucking my cock.

You grabbed Mr. Pinky and the lube and went to work on his ass as I was
sucking his cock. It took about 2 minutes of this and once again I was
sucking down a load of his cum. He then stopped and begged me to fuck his
ass. I slid out from under him and positioned the head of my cock at the
entrance to his hole. As I slid the entire length into him you were lubing
my ass up with your fingers. The moment my cock was all the way in you slid
Mr. Pinky into my ass. I almost wished you were a guy so you could have
fucked me while I fucked him, but Mr. Pinky would do fine. You rammed it in
and out as I pumped in and out. Then you started pinching my nipples. Fred
reached back and was tugging on my balls. That was all I could take, I
filled his hot ass with the biggest load of cum I have ever had. As I slid
out of him my cum was dribbling out of his ass, I bent down and licked my
cum from his stretched hole and then I collapsed onto the bed and passed
out again...

No comments:

Post a Comment