Monday, April 6, 2009

One afternoon

"Mike! We're all waiting. Will you get out here already?"

"Coming, honey", I yelled back. I really couldn't let the little woman wait
any longer, or she might come back to the tent to see what was holding me
up. I turned my head. "Hurry!" I whispered to the guy behind me.

"Gonna shoot soon", he panted, as he rammed his fat cock inside me once
more. He was slamming my ass pretty hard by now. I reached back to feel his
balls. Oh, yeah, all scrunched up. He was close, all right. I clenched my
ass hard around him, and was rewarded with a gasp of delight. Two more
strokes, three, four, and he was past the edge. The familiar contractions,
the labored breath, the twitching told me he was unloading his sperm inside
my butt. Pity I didn't have time to reciprocate.

I only allowed him about ten seconds of orgasm before I straightened my back
and quickly pulled on the baggy shorts I'd be wearing for my afternoon jaunt
on the river with my young wife and her mother. Turning, I saw him clutching
his dick, cum still oozing out of it.

"See yah!" I whispered. He nodded without a word, and I ran off to meet my
wife and mother-in-law. Their brother's/son's jism was seeping out of my
anus and down my thighs, causing me to smile. The women smiled back, and I
took them both by the arm.

"A glorious afternoon, ladies. Shall we go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment