Monday, April 6, 2009

One evening

he boring family party was almost at an end. The kiddies were getting
pretty subdued, what with all the running about. The adults looked kinda
bored, too. Tommy, my young brother-in-law, had been sending me looks for
the past hour, so it was a pretty good guess he wanted us to find a room and
get it on. Just to tease him, though, I opted for his little brother, Simon.
And there we were, alone in his old room, him on all fours with my cock
pistoning in and out of him. I knew it wouldn't be long before I shot my
load, and true enough, after only two minutes I was twitching and heaving
with my orgasm. That's when the door opened.

"Well, if it ain't my ever-lovin' hubby and my little brother, fuckin' like
rabbits!"

My dick wilted quickly, but stayed inside him. We both looked over to the
woman standing in the doorway, the heavy belly with our child inside it
protruding far into the room. My mind raced.

"Damn, Millie! I wish you wouldn't interrupt just when I'm cumming inside
your brother's ass!"

I don't know why that particular comment came out of my mouth, but I sure
was surprised at her answer.

"Oops!" she giggled. "I didn't mean to embarrass you. Too much. But you're
welcome to each other. On one condition." She looked at me sternly. I,
meanwhile, was getting hard again inside Simon's tight ass.

"What?"

"That I get to fuck your little brother. Later on, I mean, when this thing
is out of me." She patted her stomach.

I thought for a moment.

"Okay. I guess I can sweet-talk him into that." Not that sweet-talking would
be all that necessary. That boy would gladly fuck anything in a skirt. I
might have to let him him suck me off once in a while, though, just to keep
him quiet. A strange boy, my brother. Straight as an arrow when it comes to
sticking his pecker inside things, but loves to suck dick. Takes all sorts,
I guess.

"So, when are we leaving, Mike?" asked Millie.

"Soon. But first we're gonna fuck some more here, so shove off, will you?
And ask Tommy to get up here. I want his dick inside me before we go."

"Sure." She closed the door behind her, and I made a tentative stroke with
my once more erect prick.

"Right away, or wait until Tommy gets here?" I asked.

"Whatever", mumbled Simon. That glassy look in his eyes told me just what I
wanted to know, and I got to work without further delay. This family life
business had turned out pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment