Monday, April 6, 2009

One morning

Hoo-humm!

Whoever said families are fun? I'd spent most of the night in hospital,
attending the arrival of my first-born, a beautiful little girl, and now I
was here, at my wife's aunt's place, at 6:30 am. It's still a bit unclear
just why I was dumped here, but I'm too tired to worry. Anyway, what does
the woman do to entertain me? She puts on a video from her daughter's
wedding! And then she leaves me alone! God knows what she's doing.

It's a well-made video, though. Professional quality. The service seems to
have been a major affair. Big church, lots of people. Right now the camera
is sweeping over the boys in the choir. Fine specimens of youth. I reach
down to adjust my slowly hardening cock.

"Like what you see?"

Christ! What was that? I turn round, finding a laughing youth, dressed only
in a robe.

"That was funny! I never saw anybody take a sitting jump like that", says
the boy, still chuckling. I relax.

"Yeah, well, you scared me. You're Dean, right?"

"That's me. So, did you like what you saw?"

"What do you mean?"

"You looked like you enjoyed watching the choir. I do, too. Makes me think
of all the times I fucked those guys."

I take another jump, and look nervously around. Dean's mother is nowhere in
sight.

"Relax, Mike. Mom's on the phone upstairs. She's gonna be a while."

He sits down beside me, the erection plain to see under his robe.

"Like I said, I fucked some of those guys. Lots of times."

"You're lying, Dean. You're only 14, dammit!"

"Am not! I'm 16 now. I'm legal. But I've been fucking guys for over four
years. Mom knows. She doesn't mind who I fuck, as long as I'm discreet and I
don't get anybody pregnant. Can I fuck you?"

Recovering slightly, I notice that I'm painfully hard. A hard young cock up
my back passage would be nice, now, wouldn't it?

"You got any lube?" I ask him. From a pocket in his robe, he pulls a
miniature tube of Crisco, grinning wickedly all the while.

Twenty seconds later I'm on my back on the floor, being penetrated. I have
so much practice I don't need a lot of loosening up. Within seconds, he's
inside, riding me hard. He's obviously not in the mood for slow and easy,
which suits me just fine. I watch his face, remembering the first few times
my school buddy Ted fed me his fat sausage. Sweet 14!

"Mmmh! Haah! Hunghh! Fuck, yeah!" Dean writhes above me, his balls unloading
their young produce inside me. I let him have his orgasm in peace, and soon
he's smiling angelically down at me, looking a lot younger than his 16
years.

"That was really good, Mike!"

"I liked it too. You ever been fucked, Dean?"

"Sure. You wanna do it now?"

"Sit on it!"

I should get back home to sleep. Maybe Dean can give me a lift. After his
wonderful, tight ass has received what I got to give. Oh, yes! Ride it, boy!
Feel what a man can give you!

No comments:

Post a Comment