Monday, April 6, 2009

One day in town

This story is linked to three previous stories of mine: "One afternoon",
"One evening" and "One morning". You don't have to read all of those to
enjoy this one, but it might be an advantage. All are very short.


I swear, I was only getting the wife an ice cream. Really! But the blond guy
behind the counter was so sexy, I couldn't help gawking at him. Of course he
noticed.

"If you'd care to follow me, sir, I think I can help you". He signaled for
me to step into the back room, and to some other person to take over at the
counter. I didn't understand why he needed the back room to get me an ice
cream, but I still followed him.

"Okay, so what do you like?" he asked me as his shorts hit the floor.

The coin dropped.

"Most things" I answered.

"You like gettin' fucked?"

"Sure." I got out of my own pants and underwear, turned around and bent
over.

"Niice! I'm gonna love this." He spat in his hand, and within seconds, the
thick tube was slowly invading my chute.

"Aaah! Never thought I'd find two hot young guys to fuck in this lame town",
said Blondie, with relish.

"Don't talk so much! Fuck me! Hard and fast!"

"You got it!" He set up a fast rhythm at once, his balls slapping against
me. A radio came on in the front room, drowning out the sound. Blondie
fucked on.

"Yaaahh!" I could feel the spunk flying up his pipe, only to be dumped
inside me.

"Awesome!" Blondie pulled out. "You ready for another one? My cousin out
there needs to relieve himself, too."

"Come one, come all!" I told him, bringing out a snicker.

A short, muscular, dark guy entered the back room as my recent fuck buddy
took over at the counter. Darkie held out a little longer. I'm sure he
plugged my soppy hole for two full minutes before shooting his load.

"Come back tomorow?" asked Darkie.

"Sure. Maybe I'll bring my brother-in-law, and we can have a foursome."

"Neat!"

"The ice cream is on the house" said Blondie.

"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot. Gotta get back to the wife now. Hey, you know,
she likes to watch me get fucked. Can I bring her,too?"

"Come one, come all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment