Monday, April 6, 2009

Surprise 1

I was fast asleep when I heard the door shut. I pretended to be asleep,
face down on my stomach and naked as a jaybird. I was anticipating what you
were going to do to me. As I laid there I felt you climb onto the bed,
slowly moving over the top of me. Firmly pressing your naked hips against
my ass then your huge tits against my back. You slowly licked my neck up to
my ear stopping to nibble lightly on my ear before saying to me. " Have
you been a good boy or have you been naughty?"

"I've been very naughty and I need to be punished!" I replied.

"Good!" you say with an evil snicker.

You then lift up off me and I begin to roll over and you instruct me to
stay like I am. I feel your warm tongue working down my back slowly. As you
get closer to my ass you smack my right cheek causing me to moan with
pleasure then my left cheek causing the same reaction. You then forcefully
grab my cheeks and spread them as you slide your tongue into my crack.
Slowly working your way towards my tight little hole. It is like heaven as
you teased my ass with your warm tongue. Then you buried your tongue as far
in my ass as you could causing me to scream and grasp at the sheets with
all my might. You continued for a few minutes before abruptly stopping and
climbing off the bed.

"Don't look I have a surprise for you." You say as you make your way to the
closet. After digging around in the closet for a minute you told me to roll
onto my back and place my hands out to the side above my head. I do so as
you are retrieving the restraints from under the bed. You first bind my
arms then you proceed to blindfold me. You then forcefully kissed me on my
mouth our tongues tangled in a heated kiss. You worked your way down my
body stopping at each nipple biting one while pinching the other as I
writhe with pleasure. Slowly you kissed your way down my tanned stomach to
my swollen member. You circled the head first then you slowly took it all
into your mouth. As you are sucked my big cock I felt your finger teasing
my ass. You stopped just long enough to spread some KY on my ass to lube it
up for a good fucking. While you were getting the blindfold you were also
getting Mr. Pinky. I felt the life like cock pressing against my ass. I am
able to relax as you slowly slid the entire length into my tight ass. You
then resumed sucking my cock while you fucked my ass with Mr. Pinky.

Then the surprise, I felt someone else climb onto the bed! Then I felt
someone straddle my chest. My mind was racing; your mouth was on my cock,
who was straddling me? Just then I felt something press against my
lips. It was a cock. I readily opened my mouth and accepted this mans
cock. He slowly slid his cock in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. I
managed to relax my throat enough to let his cock slide down. It was
wonderful; I was having my cock sucked, my ass fucked and my face fucked
all at the same time. I couldn't hold back much longer my balls were
swelling ready to explode. His pace quickened and I felt his cock begin to
swell. He was going to cum in my mouth and there was nothing I could do
about it. Just then I felt him explode deep in my throat. After what seemed
like gallons of cum he pulled out and shot a couple spurts on my face. As
this was happening my cock explode in your mouth and much to my surprise
you didn't stop you swallowed every bit of my cum. He moved off of my chest
and licked the cum he had shot on my face as you moved up and helped him. I
then felt your tongue and his in my mouth. I could taste my cum and his as
we all kissed.

I begged you to remove my blindfold and to untie me so I could get more
involved you just told me that you were in charge and when you were ready
to let me be involved you would let me know. Mr. Pinky was still buried
deep in my ass and it felt great. You undid the arm restraints and
instructed me to roll onto my stomach. As I was rolling over you told me
that I better not let Mr. Pinky slip out or I would not be aloud to
continue. You then untied my blindfold. I finally got to see the man that
just gave me my first load of cum. He was around my age and skinny but he
had a nice cock. You told me that it was my turn to make you cum with my
mouth.

You slide onto the bed in front of me and I lower my mouth onto your
freshly shaven pussy. Flicking your clit ring with me tongue then flicking
your clit. Slowly sucking on your bald lips. As I serviced you, you
instructed Fred to move up by your head so that you could get him hard
again. I sucked your pussy to orgasm two times before you got Fred's cock
hard again. Once Fred was hard again you instructed him to get behind me.
You moved behind me also so you can slide Mr. Pinky out. Immediately upon
Mr. Pinky's removal I feel the bulbous head of Fred's cock pushing against
my ass. I easily accepted him as Mr. Pinky already loosened me. I feel his
balls against my balls as he buried his entire cock in my ass. You then
slid under me sliding your pussy down until my cock slid easily into your
soaked box. With each thrust from Fred I thrusted into you. I begged to be
fucked harder and harder with each thrust. I wasn't able to take this for
very long and before I knew it I was filling your hot cunt with my second
load of the night. My ass tightened around Fred's cock causing him to fill
my ass with his hot load. We stayed like that until he softened and slid
out of my ass. We all just kind of collapsed and fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment