Friday, April 17, 2009

My Wife and MY Friend

My wife and I had been swinging for about a year when an old friend of
mine had come from CO to work in MI and was staying with us. One night we
were in the living room in front of the fireplace in our robes and K. got
down and started sucking my cock. My friend B. had been in his room but
came into the living room to see us for a min. I started to push her away
but she said, no let him see us! He was startled and embarrassed to have
interrupted what we were doing and started to leave when I asked him to
stay and join us. He was nervous, but sat down next to us, also in his
robe. K reached for his cock to play with as she continued to suck on
mine. As soon as I came she swallowed every drop then moved over to suck on
his cock, which was almost the same size as mine. She sucked him until he
came and she swallowed, a first for him! We moved into the bedroom and he
started eating her pussy while she went back to sucking my cock. We were
all naked by now and it was not long before B. moved up to ease his cock
into her hot wet cunt, and spent the next 20 min fucking her long and hard
as she moaned and thrust her hips at him meeting each thrust he made while
she continued to sucked my cock. I love watching as a hard cock pleasures
my wife's cunt, to watch as it pushes in, then pulls out all wet and
slippery, then back in again. She had several climaxes before he let out a
long moaning, "I'm cumminnngggg" and filled her with his hot thick sperm.
We always fucked bareback as both of us were safe and she loved the feel of
hot cumm filling her up and I loved to watch it run out and drip down
towards her ass. I immediately took his place when he pulled out and pushed
my hard throbbing cock into her now soaked and sloppy cunt. I really love
the feel of entering a well fucked and filled pussy, all of that hot sperm
oozing out around my cock as I began to fuck her. She took B's limp cock in
her mouth and soon had him hard again. I came after about 15 min and
B. fucked her one more time. She loved it, and had climaxed many times and
swallowed several loads of our cumm. After B. left I went down between her
legs and began to lick and suck all of that hot cumm out of her cunt and
give her another climax in the process. K was a very passionate and sexual
woman. If you enjoy my story, drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment