Saturday, April 4, 2009

Leaky Faucet

I am a 32 year old White American male of Irish and Italian descent. I
define myself as very sexual and adventurous. I do not label myself as
gay, bi or straight. I was married when I was 22; it was an impulsive
decision. I loved Katie very much but after about 6 months I could no
longer be monogamous and within a year we were divorced.
My parents are an attractive couple and very successful at whatever
they do. When I was in junior high my father was mayor of the small town
that we lived in. One of the reasons for their success is that they are
very energetic people. I too have inherited this energy. I think that is
one of the reasons that I am so horny all the time. My big brother taught
me how to masturbate when I was 10-years-old. To this day I still beat off
at least once a day.
I am currently working full-time for a financial firm and going to
school part-time to obtain an MBA. I am extremely busy these days. Right
now I am taking a break from working on a paper in order to tell you about
an experience that I had recently.
Perhaps I should describe myself in greater detail. As I stated
earlier. My parents are an attractive couple. They had 3 children, 2 boys
and a girl. My brother is the oldest, then I and then my sister. I would
say that we are all attractive, in a clean-cut American way. I am 6' 2"
tall and weigh 190 pounds. I have fairly pale skin and dark brown hair and
eyes. I have a lot of hair on my legs and arms, and a fair amount on my
chest and no hair on my back. My brother and father have hair on their
backs but for some reason that did not happen to me. I work out 3 times a
week with weights and 4 times a week doing cardio exercises. Because of my
busy schedule I have begun working out with a personal trainer; this way I
am committed to going to the gym. I would say that my body is muscular and
trim.
Anyway, I should get back to telling you about my recent
experience. My kitchen faucet needed a new washer and had been dripping
for months. I've been meaning to fix it but I have just been way too busy.
Last week I took a day off from work to work on a school project and the
constant dripping sound was beginning to annoy me. I finally broke down
and asked the building manager to send up one of the maintenance guys to
fix it. I then went back to my work. After a few hours I needed a break
so I jerked off and then took a shower to clean myself up. While I was in
the shower I suddenly heard my apartment door close and a man's voice
saying hello. I had not closed the bathroom door since I did not think
that there was a need for privacy. I knew it was one of the maintenance
men and responded by telling him that I was in the shower. I turned the
shower off and opened the shower door to get a towel. There was Vince
standing in the bathroom; he handed me a towel. Since it was another man
and I am quite proud of my body I had no problem with him seeing me naked.
"You have a leaky faucet?" Vince asked. Vince is in his late 40s
and was born in Italy. He is probably about 6 feet tall. His dark hair
has flecks of gray in it and he has a mustache. I am usually not attracted
to men with mustaches and had never given Vince more than a passing glance,
but my being naked with him put me in a sexual mood. I noticed how hairy
Vince was and how he always wore a short sleeved work shirt, even in the
winter, with a few buttons open and no T-shirt on underneath. He suddenly
reminded me of my father, with a mustache. I liked the fact that he came
into my bathroom and handed me a towel while I was naked.
I explained to Vince what the problem was in the kitchen and told
him that I was embarrassed that I wasn't fixing it myself but that I didn't
have enough time. He said "Don't worry about it my friend, I can see that
you are manly enough for the job". While we were having this conversation
I was drying myself and trying to look at him without staring at him. I
wanted him to know that I was not uncomfortable with him seeing me naked.
We then went into the kitchen; I remained nude. I cleared some
space for him around the sink so that he could work. I suddenly felt silly
being naked and too obvious, "I think I had better put some clothes on,
I'll be right back Vince." "It's your house, you can do whatever you want.
I mean if you were Jenny McCarthy I would beg you to keep your clothes off,
but you're a guy, a good looking guy, and so I just don't care. You do
what you want. I'll work on the sink."
I went and put on a pair of pajama bottoms but remained shirtless.
I went back into the kitchen. I put my hand on Vince's back and said,
"Thanks a lot; I really appreciate you helping me."
"Oh, no problem, it's my job."
I then went to the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice
and leaned against the kitchen counter while Vince leaned over the sink and
worked. Vince looked over at me,
"So you did put some clothes on, I hope not because of me. I don't
care".
"Well, I felt silly; this is all I put on anyway."
"You must work out you are in great shape." Vince said to me and
padded me on the stomach. I could feel my dick wanting to get hard. I
thought I had better change the subject fast before I got really turned on
and got a huge boner.
"There are some naked pictures of Jenny McCarthy on the Internet.
Have you seen them?"
Vince's eyes lit up, "No! But I've seen her in Playboy. Her tits,
man I love blondes with big tits."
"Come on Vince let me show you." This was not working out as I had
planned. We were still talking about sex. It turned me on to think of
Vince being horny, even if he wasn't horny for me. His dick was probably
stirring now too.
"I'll be right back", I told Vince.
I went into my bedroom, where my computer was, and pulled up some
pictures of Jenny McCarthy on the Internet that I had seen before on a Web
site I was familiar with. "Hey Vince come here I've got the pictures of
Jenny McCarthy up on my computer."
Vince came in and I sat him down at my computer. He was pretty
quiet and appeared very interested in the photos. I spent some time
showing Vince how to use a mouse and cruise the Internet. I loved looking
at his pail hairy muscular arms as he moved the mouse around. The hair on
his arms didn't stop at the elbow; it went up beyond his shirtsleeve. I
wanted to lick his hairy triceps so badly.
I love to chew on a woman's tits and eating pussy is one of my
favorite things in the world, but I like mens arms and legs so much more
than womens. There is something so personal and sexy about how muscular
and strong a man's arms and legs can be and it's so interesting to see how
much hair is on them.
By now I had a full-blown hard on and nothing on but pajama
bottoms. I leaned forward next to Vince and put my hands on the desk.
This diminished the view of my boner but if you looked there it was still
quite obvious. My leaning over next to Vince made it seem like I was going
to say something important. I took a bold chance, "Do you want to see some
pictures that I put up on the net of me and a girlfriend?" I asked Vince
and winked.
"Sure!" he said.
I have a friend Emily who is as heavily into sex as I am and we get
together sometimes and just go crazy. Man is she great. These pictures
were captured from a CUSEEME session Emily and I showed. We turned the
little camera onto my bed and just let people watch us go at it. Someone
captured some pictures from it and put them up on an amateur page. We are
totally naked and I am eating her pussy, finger fucking her, she's blowing
me, I fuck her ass and then her pussy and there is even a shot of her
strapping a dildo on and fucking me up the ass.
I was taking a big chance showing this to Vince. I was blowing my
All-American image. He seemed to dig them though. I stood up straight and
let my hard dick stick straight out in my pajamas. Then Vince did
something that made me think maybe I was going to get to lick those triceps
of his; he looked at my tented pajamas and undid a button on his shirt. He
then looked back at the computer and undid another button on his shirt.
His shirt was now open to midway down his stomach. He never laid hands on
his crotch area and kept one hand on the mouse.
I stood there for a second trying to decide what to do, if what he
did meant what I hoped it meant. My heart was beating, a drop of sweat ran
out of my armpit down the side of my torso, and my dick was as hard as it
gets.
I leaned forward and put my hands on the desk again. I looked at
his chest and could see one of his nipples. I was out of control. Vince
was still staring at the computer clicking on different pictures not saying
anything. I took a deep breath and then said in a calm voice, "Vince, I
want to suck you dick and lick you all over. Is that ok?"
Vince swiveled towards me in the computer chair and said, "Yeah,
sure."
Vince stood up and looked me in the eyes while he undid his belt
and slid his pants down. He didn't have any underwear on. I saw white
skin that accentuated every dark hair on his thighs and a big black bush
with a big, fat, hard dick sticking out. This dick was not the biggest
dick in the world but it was probably 6 or 7 inches and really fat. It was
just plain beautiful. I began to kneel down and Vince sat back down in the
computer chair. I was too turned on to be coy about it; I just put as much
of that dick in my mouth as I could. It was so wide and it felt so good.
I pressed my tongue on the underside of his dick and sucked that thing as
hard as I could. I closed my eyes and licked and sucked on that
motherfucker like my life depended upon it. Man I was turned on; I kept
thinking about how Vince's dick was in my mouth.
I started to calm down a little and thought to pull down my pajama
bottoms so that I could play with my own dick. I knew that I was making
Vince feel good. I wanted to look good for him too. I stretched out my
arms past him and grabbed the back of the chair. I wanted him to notice
how muscular and hairy my arms were. He began to rub my biceps and moan
while I kept going down on him. I arched my back to that he could see that
my ass was his if he wanted it.
I stopped sucking for a moment and looked up a Vince who was
staring at a photo on my PC of Emily fucking my ass with the strap-on
dildo. It's a frontal shot of me with Emily behind me. You can hardly see
Emily in the shot actually. I took this to mean that he was into me and
not just the blowjob I was giving him. I stood up and told Vince to take
off his shirt. He looked at me and stood up and removed his shirt. I bent
over and started sucking, licking and biting his left tit. I was swirling
my tongue around his nipple and all of the hairs by it in my mouth; it felt
so good. I started stroking his dick with my left hand. I licked my way
up his chest and started biting the base of his neck where his shoulder and
neck meet. I love being bitten there really hard. I did this to Vince. I
don't know where his hands had been before but as I bit him I suddenly felt
him wrap his arms around me and squeeze me tight.
I instinctively moved up to kiss him. I suddenly worried that he
would reject my lips. I brushed my lips across his and pulled away. We
were standing there with our pants around our ankles. I looked into his
eyes. He looked back at me calmly and blinked. I noticed how long his
eyelashes were as they swept across his eyes.
I love eating pussy and I love rimming an asshole. There is
something about the hair surrounding the hole and then the soft hole itself
- whether it be a cunt or an ass - it is so private and personal and the
other person is opening it up to me, I can be just an inch away from my it
and look at it. I can eat it and lick it and suck it. It blows my mind.
As I was staring into Vince's eyes I wanted to eat his ass. I
wanted to make him feel good. I wanted to be as intimate with him as I
possibly could. I told him to get on the bed and lay on his stomach. "You
are not going to fuck me," he said. "Don't worry, I want to eat your hairy
asshole." I brought my face close to his. "Can I Vince?" I whispered and
dragged my tongue across his lips.
In a trance he took the few steps needed to get to the foot of my
bed and laid down on his stomach. I stepped out of my pajamas, walked over
to Vince and pulled his shoes, socks and pants off.
I licked Vince's hamstrings and moved up to his ass. I couldn't
wait any more. I felt so slutty and horny. I parted his ass cheeks with
my hands. There it was - this pink hole with lots of black hair all around
it. I could feel the hairs of his ass cheeks on my hands. I could see my
own hairy arms and hands holding his ass open. It all seemed so manly and
I wondered why all men didn't do this.
My daydreaming was broken by Vince moaning and pushing his butt
closer towards my face. I blew air at hole and then began to gently lick
around it. I began to take turns between licking him and blowing his hole.
I knew that I was making him feel good and causing him to want more. After
a few minutes I started digging into his hole as deeply as I could with my
tongue. Although there had been a faint odor of shit it tasted clean -
maybe just a little sweaty. Vince was moaning and shoving his ass into my
face and I was in heaven munching on that ass.
I was putting my tongue in as far as I could when he suddenly
turned over. He was breathing heavily. "You are driving me crazy. Suck
my dick, please!" he panted. He was on his back propping himself up with
his elbows. This meant that he wanted to watch me suck him. I felt so
connected to him. We were turning each other on and out of control.
I was fucking crazy man. I took one last look into his eyes and
then dove down onto his dick. I took a deep breath and took it all in and
held myself there while I scraped my tongue up and down the underside of
his dick. Vince grabbed my hair in order to encourage me. He was pulling
on it and it felt so good. I came up for air and started bobbing up and
down on Vince's dick. "Go deep again, that felt so good." I pulled my
mouth off of him and looked up. He had one hand on my head and was leaning
back on his other elbow. He brought his hand down from the top of my head
across my cheek and held my chin for a moment. All the while we were
staring into each other's eyes. I could see his furry chest. Again it
felt like an incredibly intimate manly moment. Vince stuck his thumb in my
mouth and then pulled it out. "Give me that dick, I want to make you feel
good." Vince placed his hand on the top of my head and down I went. I did
as before. I held my breath and took it all in and moved my tongue up and
down on the underside of his dick. When I needed air this time I just
pulled up maybe a half an inch and started to breath through my nose. I
kept licking his dick while I sucked him. Vince began to say "Yes, yes,
yes" over and over again. I knew that he was going to cum. I never let a
guy cum into my mouth but I was gone man. I was not going to pass up
eating Vince's cum. I pressed my tongue harder against his dick and within
seconds Vince was grunting and my mouth began to fill with cum. It felt so
warm and sexy and I kept it in my mouth until he was done spewing it into
me. I felt like I had climaxed too, even though I had not cum. I lifted
up my head and looked at Vince. He was laying back and breathing heavily.
I felt his cum in my mouth and swallowed. I ate his cum. I would never
recommend doing it but I did it that one time. I had felt so stressed from
work and school and I felt so connected to Vince. He made me feel like a
man and he was so fucking beautiful. I had never been so much of a bottom
with a man before. I wondered what was to come of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment