Saturday, April 4, 2009

David Tells Sharon, Part Two

On the deck overlooking the 18th hole, we sat chilling over a beer.
Greg and I had just finished some of the worse golf in our lives, and we
were laughing over how badly we had just played.

"How would like to come over dinner tonight?" I asked, trying to
be casual, knowing what I was going to tell him next.

"Sure, are you cooking or Sharon? Because I know her cooking
stinks from the last time I visited with you two. What can I bring?"

"Nothing, or maybe some wine, just come over around seven. But I
need to tell you something. Don't get pissed but Sharon knows you and I
have used to get together awhile back. I don't know what came over me, but
anyway I told her about us, sort of in the heat of the moment. But the
weird part is she is totally cool about it. In fact, she seems pretty
turned on by the fact that you and I were sex buddies."

There was a very long pause before Greg spoke again. And I could
tell he was really pissed off. "Thanks, bud." In a voice dripping with
sarcasm. "If this gets out, I am fucked with my girl friend to say nothing
about everyone else I know. That was ages ago, it was fun, but it was
something best kept in the past. I trusted you to keep that between us,
and now you go and blab to your new babe."

Now it was my turn to be angry. "Look Greg, I'm sorry but Sharon
knows not to tell anyone, and besides I have as much to lose here as you
do. As for keeping our little 'secret' locked in the past, that's for shit
friend. I happen to look back on that as some pretty good times, when you
and I both needed some love and affection. I'm not ashamed of what
happened, and I still get a hard-on when I think back on it."

I could tell my words and my anger was having an effect on Greg.
His face softened and returned to his normal easygoing good nature. He got
up and left the table. A few minutes later, he returned with a couple of
beers and sat down again. "Sorry about that. I just overreacted before I
heard you out. What all did you tell her about us anyway. So I don't
completely flip out when I see her tonight."

I filled Greg in on what had happened with Sharon and I, how I had
blurted out I was bi one night just after we had had sex, how she had asked
all the pointed questions about my sexual past, and finally, after a big
pause, I told him how she wanted to see Greg and I having sex together. I
thought Greg would explode, but instead he listened intently. I noticed he
shifted a bit from time to time adjusting his cock in his pants as I
elaborated. He took the last part about her watching us without batting an
eye.

"You're not kidding? She really wants to watch us together? That
is incredibly erotic. I've always wanted to do a threesome thing.
Tonight? Is that what you've got in mind."

"That was my plan, bud. I was hoping to give her a show if you
were willing to go along with it. And as for the threesome, well let's
just see where it goes. I think she want's to join in but she hasn't said
as much yet." By this time, I was squirming a bit in my chair, as my cock
stiffened at the thought of sucking on Greg's cock.


Sharon and I were bumping into each other in the kitchen as we
rushed to get dinner ready before Greg arrived. It was nothing too fancy,
just a chicken dish that we both enjoyed and a big green salad on the side.
The wine was already chilled and ready to pour when he got here.

"So is this the night, I get to see you big strapping boys fiddling
with each other's dicks?" She poked me in the ribs and started laughing.
I gave her a deep long kiss and simply said "yes it is, dear. I told Greg
about it after golf this afternoon. After he got over being ticked at me
for telling you, he got turned on to the idea." I slipped my hand up
beneath her blouse and massaged her breasts, all the while I nipped and
kissed at her ear. Sharon shivered and gave a tiny moan. Her nipples
popped up in my hands, and poked between my fingers, as I continued to
caress her lovely breasts. Slipping a hand down the front of her shorts
into the dense hair above her pussy, I found and touched her clit. It was
swollen and slippery. Sharon sagged into my arms and pressed into my hand.
There we stood in the kitchen, our breathing short and ragged as I stroked
her into a quick orgasm. She came as she always does, quick and violently,
shaking in my arms. And then it was passed. Her face was red, flushed
with the sudden climax and her lips were swollen and dry. We just held
each other and kissed tenderly, quietly, until the oven timer suddenly
jerked us back to reality. "Shit, the chicken is ready and Greg isn't even
here yet."

A few moments later, the doorbell chimed and Sharon went off to let
Greg in. I could hear them talking and then laughing in the living room.
I poured wine for all three of us and went in to join them. Dinner could
wait.

Cleaned up, Greg is one nice looking guy. He is both taller and
heavier than I am. Graying hair, a short trimmed beard and moustache and
gorgeous blue eyes. What I hadn't told Sharon yet, is that his cock is
also bigger than mine is, though not by much. A bit longer, thicker at the
base, and uncircumcised. Sharon sat next to Greg on the sofa, while I took
a seat opposite them. The wine was delicious. We chatted for a bit
completely forgetting about dinner. The usual small talk of friends about
movies seen, restaurants visited and small problems of our workdays. The
usual stuff. Sharon got up and put some quiet music on the CD player and
returned to sit next to Greg, casually placing a hand on his knee. "Greg,
let me put you at ease, sweetie. This guy sex stuff you and David did is
okay with me. When he told me about it, I got kind of aroused and curious
to see it happen. But if you are uncomfortable with the idea, I
understand. I was just intrigued by it that's all; and honestly don't want
to intrude on something you guys did in privacy."

Greg didn't say a word. I knew he wanted to continue. I knew he
wanted this as much as I did. I got up from my chair, set my wineglass on
the coffee table and knelt in front of him. Greg smiled at me, and
glancing over at Sharon I could see she was holding her breath for what was
to come. I massaged his legs; stroking his thighs and letting him relax
back into the sofa. Reaching for his belt, I unbuckled him, and slowly
pulled the zipper down. Gentling urging his hips up from the sofa, I
pulled his trousers down and slid them off. A tuff of pubic hair poked
free of the slit in his boxers, and his penis lay swollen and slightly
erect across one thigh. Sharon reached behind her, and clicked off the
table lamp leaving the room lit only from the soft light of the kitchen. I
leaned forward and slowly traced my lips along the inside of his thigh
while I reached both arms around him and massaged the cheeks of his ass. I
pulled his boxers down, took them off and tossed them across the room.
Greg's cock stood upright from his hairy groin. Sharon looked on
transfixed at the sight, and then reached over and stroked the length of
his shaft with just a finger. Greg just smiled and murmured a contented
sigh. While Sharon lightly touched his penis, I stood and slipped out of
my shirt and pants. Completely nude, I watched my beautiful girl friend
lean over and kiss the crown of his cock and then take it into her mouth.
My cock hardened at this unexpected event. Greg placed his hand on her
back and gently rubbed between her shoulders. I knelt back down in front
of my friend and watch Sharon quietly suck on Greg's shaft. My mouth
watered, and I unconsciously licked at my lips in anticipation. Sharon
opened her eyes and seeing me took her mouth from him. "I was just getting
him started for you." She said and laughed. She still held the fat base of
his cock and pointed the beautiful uncut head toward me. "Go ahead Honey,
this is what I want. Please."

"Take off your clothes Sharon. I think we should all be
comfortable." Without a word, she quickly slipped out of her clothing and
sat back in the sofa. Her breasts sagged across her abdomen. I reached
over and touched her pussy, slid my fingers between the folds and found her
wet. I put my slick fingers in my mouth and licked them, tasting her
arousal. For a moment, Greg was forgotten as I thought of licking and
sucking her cunt, and then driving my cock into her. "Hey you two, later,
I've got a need here." He said and pointed his cock at me. Remembering my
friend, I leaned forward and touched the tip of his penis with my tongue.
Once, twice, then a tentative lick across the head. His cock and balls
emitted a musky strong scent, so different from a woman's. I looked at
Sharon and she nodded her breasts in her hands, her fingers kneading the
plump nipples.

I held Greg's ass cheeks in my hands and pulled him closer, opening
my mouth to let in his penis. His cock tapers from a thick shaft to a
narrow head. Like a wedge of flesh. I licked the foreskin down from the
head and then slid the entire length into my mouth and held him there, my
minding reeling back to the first time I had sucked him. My own cock ached
between my legs. Then, I slowly slid back letting him out of me, inch by
inch, all the while moving my tongue along the shaft. Then down again, and
up again, setting a rhythm. Occasionally, I would stop and hold his rigid
flesh and simply lick and swirl my tongue along him. Then back into my
insatiable mouth, bringing him ever closer to orgasm. Greg's eyes were
closed, and his mouth gaped open; his breathing ragged. I looked over at
Sharon. She was swaying back and forth, the fingers of both hands stuffed
into her pussy, as she frantically stroked herself. She groaned and told
me. " Suck him David. Keep sucking for me, finish him off cock-sucker.
Suck him. I want to see you do it lover, make him cum for me." Greg jerked
and raised his hips from the sofa, jamming his cock deeper into my throat.
And then the first wave of his semen poured into my mouth, followed by more
and then even more. Greg yelled and bucked his hips, holding my head in
his hands as his whole body went rigid. Cum flowed out my lips and down my
chin, soaking my beard. Then Sharon was in my face, kissing my cheeks and
licking at my lips. Greg's cock was still hard and heavy in my mouth.
Sharon pushed my mouth away and took him into her mouth, licking at the
cum-slick cock. Her eyes were wild and animals like. Greg began to push
and thrust at her, as if he hadn't cum at all. Sharon slid onto the floor
beside me, took my place at the fountain and licked and sucked savagely on
Greg's member. I leaned back, and seeing her ass and pussy, knelt behind
her and slipped inside. Sharon yelled something completely unintelligible
as I began to fuck her blistering cunt. I pumped rapidly, eager to ease
the incredible tension in my cock. I clutched at Sharon's breasts,
grabbing handfulls like reins as I rode into her cunt. Greg screamed again,
and proceeded to dump more seed into Sharon's greedy mouth as I came at
last. Exhausted, I collapsed atop her and we rolled onto the floor
together. I grabbed her face and pulled her mouth to my own, sucking his
cum from her tongue. Sharon said nothing but licked my face and kissed me
again and again. "Thank you David, thank you, thank you.........."

No comments:

Post a Comment