Monday, April 6, 2009

She Likes Three at Once (With a Twist)

For Helens birthday I try to surprise her with some new experience or
activity that she has always wanted to do but has never had the opportunity
to try. This time I found a gift that I knew she had fantasized about for
a very long time but as it turned out, I was the one in for the real
surprise.

Helen had always fantasized about having three men at once so I thought
that I would arrange it for her when she least expected it. We have a
number of close male friends but I knew she was particularly taken by one
who I suspected was a regular in her private fantasies. His name is Jason
and he is a engineer who also spends much of his leisure time involved in
sports such as hiking and boating etc. Though he is not a large man, he
has that rugged mountain man look and a very well toned, muscular body with
broad shoulders, a small waist and as Helen once put it, great buns.
Working outdoors all year round has given him a deep natural allover tan
and this combined with his large powerful hands, short cropped hair and
dark eyes makes him a real mans man. He exudes a very obvious masculine
sensuality yet at the same time is also a very private person. This gives
him an air of mystery and intrigue which is very attractive to the ladies
and for that matter a lot guys as well.

One day when Jason and I were out sailing together I told him of Helens
little fantasy, needless to say I was more than a little surprised to find
out that he already knew about it and had even discussed it with Helen.
Unknown to me at the time, this little shock was to be just a very small
taste of what was about to come. After the initial surprise wore off I
took the opportunity to suggest to Jason that he come around one evening
for a Bar-B-Que and spa with us and bring a friend. When I explained that
I wanted the three of us to give Helen what she had always lusted after, he
was very keen to get into it. Being a cautious man he asked if it was
really what I wanted and how I would feel about having two other men in my
bed. Thinking about how long Helen had this fantasy my immediate reaction
was to brush it off with "yeh, yeh, not a problem, I am not the jealous
type". Jason however was not satisfied with this quick answer and pressed
me a little harder, "you know that we will ALL be very close and intimate
in a situation like this?". "Yes" I said "I am comfortable with that, it
should be fun!". Again Jason did not seem satisfied, "How do you feel about
guys touching each other... how would you feel if you knew I or my friend
were Bi and enjoyed each other as much as Helen" That was shock number 2,
but after a little thought I couldn't really see anything wrong with it at
all "No Jason that's fine with me, we are all here to have fun so if that
is your thing, go for it" I am not gay but strangely enough this talk had
made me more than a little hot, it now looked like our little get together
for Helen was going to include a very interesting side show.

A week later all was ready to go, Helen and I had invited Jason and his
friend over for an evening of sport on the TV and then a Bar-B-Que outdoors
next to the spa pool. This was a regular event through summer though we
had not met Jasons friend before so Helen was busy making sure all the food
and drink etc was perfect. Helen had no idea of what I had planned so I
was quite exited about the what the next few hours would bring. I was a
little nervous but could hardly wait to see Helens face when it all started
to come together.

At around 7pm Jason arrived with his friend David. David it turned out was
also a engineer and was into competing in the Iron Man tri-athalons in a
big way. Even through his loose fitting shirt and jeans I could see this
man was just one solid slab of taught and toned muscle. He stood a full 6
inches taller than Jason and I and was as broad across the shoulders as a
small building. He had long hair and a square jaw line so looked a lot like
one of those Greek god statues. I guessed he too had a six pack of stone
and but couldn't help wondering if he was also as well endowed as the
statues we had seen on the steps of the local museum, anyway I thought, I
would soon find out for certain if all went well!

The evening went well as we talked, ate and drank in a very relaxed
atmosphere. Finally I suggested that we should all retire to the spa pool
with our wine. Helen thought that this was a great idea and taking David
by the arm, lead us out to the spa. It is in a lovely area of our garden,
surrounded by ferns and small trees and totally private yet open to the sky
which by now was packed full of stars and a rising half crescent moon, the
scene was set. David laughing, protested to Helen that he had nothing to
wear in the pool to which her immediate response was "so lets all skinny
dip, or are you afraid to show us that body of yours". Wow, that was shock
number 3, I had never heard Helen openly say something like that before and
particularly to someone she had only known a couple of hours!!! While I
stood there stunned she had her cloths off and was in the pool in a flash
with Jason straight in after her leaving me and David to follow. As I
stripped and climbed into the pool to whistles and cat calls from these two
I turned around to find David standing at the edge of the pool just above
me in all his glory. My face was inches form his manhood which made me gasp
is surprise, he was huge and powerful and I could hardly take my eyes off
him. I had never been this close to another man and I was transfixed until
Helen grabbed me from behind and dragged me into her arms squeezing me into
her beautiful breasts. This I thought is were it all starts, Helen doesn't
know it yet but tonight she is going to have her secret wish come
true... if only I had known.

Here we were all naked an warm with our wine and clouds of steam billowing
up from the water. Inevitably the conversation turned more raunchy as we
all cuddled around Helen who was having the time of her life. After a
little while the conversation died down and Helen started to work her hands
over my body under the water as we all moved closer. Over my chest and
down to my belly she circled, her fingers lightly touching here and there
as she went, round and round and round until I felt like grabbing her hands
and dragging them down to were I was now rock hard and crying out for her
touch. Soon Jason and David moved around behind her and started to massage
her neck and back. It was like an electric shock ran right through her
body, her touch became more urgent, more yearning then suddenly she had me
in her hands, squeezing and massaging and pulling me towards her. I could
feel her nipples harden against me and her body shiver as I explored inside
her with my fingers and she gave in to our touch. Soon Helen started to
explorer Jasons body as I caressed her breasts with my tongue and drove in
even deeper with my fingers, then with a sudden little giggle she said
"well what have I found here, it feels like Jason is pleased to see me?",
"how about you David? ... Oooh yesss, no doubt about THAT one at all" "Now
I really do have my three men"

Helen arched her back and opened her legs wide as we touched and kissed and
licked her all over until she was shivering and moaning uncontrollably.
"Fuck me" she said pulling my face close to hers, "fuck me hard" and then
in a deep down husky growl "all of you, take me.. now" Helen still holding
my face in an iron grip against hers started to move her hips round and
round in Jasons lap. He moved a little higher in the pool and I could now
see that he was like me, rock hard as his dark veined cock slid over Helens
ass searching and probing for a way inside like some wild animal with a
life of its own. Suddenly Helen stopped moving and her eyes flew open in a
look of surprise, Jason had found his mark. For a few seconds Helen was
frozen in place then she let out a cry of pleasure and pain, arching her
back as Jason pushed through and buried his shaft deep inside her soft warm
flesh. It was a wonderful site to see her impaled, twisting and turning on
that enormous cock and arched back like that I could resist no longer, I
had to have her. She was wide open, asking for more and I was going to give
it to her, right now. I brought the tip of my cock up to her sweet cunt
and felt her quiver again in anticipation of another invader. I could feel
her moving on Jason, slowly up and down and started to move with her, up
and down, up and down, keeping my now pulsing cock just inside her pussy
lips all the time. Up she went and down, but this time I stopped, with a
gasp she found herself driven down onto my member by her own weight and
Jasons strong hands on her hips. We were both now buried deep in her soft
warm flesh as she quivered in absolute delight. She was so hot inside but
there was something else, I could also feel Jasons every move as he twisted
and thrust into her. It was a strange feeling but good as our cocks seemed
to be pressing against each other yet were separated by Helens hot
quivering flesh. Helen was about to get the fucking of her life, Jason and
I were so hot that there would be no turning back for her now, she was
ours.

As I started to lick and nibble Helens nipples she again threw her head
back and arched her back in pleasure. This was Davids signal, he was out
of the spa and around kneeling where Helens head lay on the deck and
started deep kissing her lips then working his way down her neck to share
the taste of her gorgeous mounds with me. That was a strange feeling,
having our faces side by side licking and nibbling on Helen but it really
got weird when David moved and started to lick around the same voluptuous
breast that I had claimed. Helen moans became louder spurring us on and
soon we were sharing a single beautiful hard, wet nipple, kissing and
nibbling together. Our tongues came together exploring that wonderful
place but I could now taste David and feel his breath on my face as much as
Helen which was strangely exiting.

As David had moved his face down Helens body to reach her tits he had
spread is knees either side of her head presenting her with that enormous
member which was now hard as a rock and dripping his essence. As she
opened her mouth in a gasp of awe he took her, forcing her mouth wide and
filling her with the taste of his manliness. Her eyes flew wide open as he
slid into her as she could see his huge balls bouncing right in front of
her eyes with every thrust

Helen was now truly impaled in every way possible, she knew that she was
being taken and that these three men inside her were not going to stop
until they had filled her to overflowing with their hot cum, there was
definitely no turning back now. She finally had the fantasy of her dreams
or so I thought!!! Helen came again and again for what seamed an eternity
as she was pounded into these three hot bodies and her moans made us all so
hot that we just wanted to explode. Finally it happened, as one, David,
Jason, and I stiffened as we felt that unstoppable urge to yield to Helens
hot quivering body. She felt it too and screamed (as much as she could
with Davids enormous member stuffed down her throat) then all four of us
exploded. David pumped his load into Helens mouth which overflowed and ran
down her face, Jason bucked and thrust deep inside her ass blowing his hot
load right up into her and I hammered my throbbing member home spreading
her even wider and driving my load of hot steaming cum deep into her
wonderful body. After a long time where we all just lay together enjoying
the heat, touch and smell of this wonderful experience we finally decided
to move a little, David who was out of the spa was getting a little cold
and we had almost drowned Jason who was underneath Helen. David climbed
back into the spa with us and we all cuddled around Helen again.

After a few moments and a couple of sips of wine, Helen started to fondle
me and found I was getting hard again so she pressed her advantage and
before I knew it she had me wanting to take her all over again. She pulled
my face to hers and in a very sexy gruff voice whispered "we haven't
finished with you yet boy..." She kissed me hard driving her tongue into
my mouth, fucking me with her tongue and not letting me go. I could feel
her inside me and could taste her.... no that was David I could taste, she
was using her tongue to drive Davids cum into my mouth!!! I had never
tasted another mans cum and tried to pull away but she pulled me in even
harder. Despite my initial shock I was getting quite hot and started to
push my tongue into her mouth, licking and tasting this wonderful bitter
sweet mix of Helen another man. She let me go arching her back and with a
deep moan and pushed my face down into her cunt spreading her legs wide so
that I could see every bit of her hot wet honey pot. As the other two
started to caress her, all I could see were the soft wet folds of her body
inviting me to enter. I cupped my hands under her bum and pulled her to me
licking and tonging her sweet pussy lips. I drove my tongue into her,
licked and tasted her knowing that this time I was also tasting my own
juices mixed with hers, I had done this a thousand times before but this
time that taste struck a cord and made me strangely hot. I started
fingering her ass with my thumb and found it wet and slippery from Jasons
attentions earlier, his cum was still seeping out of her and lubricating
her hole so I drove my thumb into her up to the hilt. She squirmed
delightfully with the sudden and unexpected entry into her ass then started
to move her hips encouraging me to finger fuck her some more. Helen
suddenly pulled my face up to hers "Fuck me" she said "Fuck me like Jason
did, up the ass... right now" I couldn't refuse an offer like that so I
spread her legs wide and entered that beautiful and very well lubricated
ass in an instant. She was so wet and so slippery with Jasons cum inside
her that I was soon buried to the hilt and driver her up the side if the
pool with my passion.

Jason and David were now caressing us both and the feeling of all of those
hands over my body was out of this world. The though that Jasons cum was
inside Helen with me and was all over my cock mixing with my own made me
like an animal, fucking Helen so hard that every thrust knocked the breath
out of her. It was almost as if I was fucking Jason ... no that's not
right I am not gay... I put that thought aside rapidly and carried on. I
could feel Helens hands on my bum pulling me into her but also exploring my
hole with those lovely probing fingers of hers. She found her mark and
suddenly she was inside me twisting and turning and driving me wild. This
also drove the other two wild and they started rubbing their bodies over us
and fondling each others cocks and balls. I could feel Jasons cock as he
rubbed against my inner thigh and I could also see Davids huge member as he
sat on the edge of the pool close to my face while Jason sucked and stroked
him with great relish. I was once again transfixed by the site, I had
never seen a hard wet cock this close (other than a quick guilty peek at
the odd gay site on the net) so watching Jason swallowing it and fondling
those huge balls turned me on like nothing else. I turned back to Helen
feeling a bit guilty and found her looking deep into my eyes with a strange
little smile on her face like she had read my thoughts.

Helen now drove her fingers even deeper into me pulling them out, then
driving in again as I pounded into her ass, she soon had me groaning
uncontrollably with pleasure. She whispered to me "do you want more..., do
you want it hard?" Then I felt her probing my hole again but it was
different somehow, slow, wet , soft, hot and oh so big!!!. Oh no... it was
Jason!!! Helen suddenly brought her legs down, hooked them around mine and
spread me wide open. I was trapped, still inside Helen and with Jason now
probing my ass with his cock. Before I could move my asshole gave way to
the gentle pressure from Jasons cock and he slipped inside me. I gasped,
Helen kissed my neck as I arched my back and then Jason was home buried
deep inside me. There was a moment of silence as a flurry of thoughts
raced through my mind, I was being fucked by a guy!!!, was I really gay!!!?
but Helen did this!!! Then the pleasure of it all started to seep back into
my consciousness and Helen started to move with that motion that I can just
never resist. She was driving me crazy again but this time she had help.
Jason started to drive into me hammering me even deeper into Helen. I could
feel the tightness of her hot wet ass and also Jasons cock filling me just
as I was filling her. Jason drove into me exploring every hidden recess as
I could feel his balls slapping against mine with every stroke and the
weight of his body on mine pressing me into Helen.

David had moved up onto the edge of the pool with Helen leaning back and
licking his hard cock while he ran his hands over both of us. It was
facinating watching Helen work on him with her tongue and smelling his
odour as he started to become more and more excited . He moved forward and
started to kiss Jason as Helen started to tease his balls with her tongue,
his cock was now pressed against the side of my face so I could feel its
throbbing energy just waiting to burst out. Helen took his shaft in her
hands as she continued to devour his balls she started rubbing the head of
his cock against my face and lips. I could taste him again and feel is
wetness as he probed my lips so I started to lick him running my tongue all
over contours of the head and let the tip of his enormous member into my
mouth. The sensation was amazing as I felt his heat and the power of that
monster as it quivered and throbbed waiting to drive into my throat. Just
then Helen grabbed Davids ass and pulled him down onto her driving his huge
cock into my mouth and throat. He filled me completely spreading my mouth
as wide as it could go and then started to thrust. I could see nothing but
him and Helens lips still working on his balls. Someone reached around and
grabbed my balls which was just about the final straw, I was totally pinned
ready to explode. Helen was wiggling ad twisting as I drove into her ass,
David was fucking my mouth with his huge hot prick and Jason was driving so
hard into my ass that I thought I would be impaled entirely with their two
cocks meeting in the middle. It was too much and I finally let go into
Helen as she screamed in pleasure. A split second latter the two boys also
let go into me simultaneously, both driving in for the final thrust as
David spurted huge gobbs of cum straight down my throat forcing me to
swallow the lot or drown and Jason poured a massive amount of his hot cum
deep into my ass. I knew I had just been well and truly fucked for the
first time. Helen had seen and felt her man get fucked by two other men in
the ultimate four way experience and had loved it. I was still pinned by
Helen and the two huge cocks as I felt Helen gently kiss my neck and
quietly say, "this was my real fantasy, thank you for making it come true
my love"

I knew that something had been awakened in me that would change our lives
forever as Helen and I explored this whole new world that had opened before
us.

So what am I going to do for her next birthday? Well Jason now has a new
lady friend and Helen has a couple of girlfriends that seam quite broad
minded, perhaps next year the shoe will be on the other foot....

No comments:

Post a Comment