Monday, April 6, 2009

Rick and Harry: Finally Together

Well, as you know, I had wanted to be with Harry for years, but nothing
ever happened. But we hooked up, and he came to stay with us for a long
weekend while he was passing through the area. I was fairly sure he had
wanted me back then, and I hoped he still felt the same as I did. I was
very happy to see him when he drove up, and we gave each other a big hug as
we always have in the past. I slapped him on the ass as he came in, then
introduced him to you. He smiled, said hi, and gave you a hug also. We set
him up in the spare room, then sat down; we had a beer, and caught up on
old times.

You got up and said dinner was almost ready, so we went out and ate. I
asked him how his sex life was, he said not great. We talked some more,
then finished, and sat down in the living room, as you cleaned up, and let
us talk alone. I was very nervous at this point...if I was wrong, I might
lose him as a friend, but I was certain I was right. I asked him if he
remembered nude sun bathing, and showering nude together, he said yes, he
loved doing it. I asked him if he remembered that story I told him once
about a swim team, he quietly said yes he did. I asked him if he remembered
giving me the razor, he very quietly said yes. I told him I remembered too,
but did not figure it out until later, when I had no chance. He looked at
me quizzically, and I pulled out a new razor pack I had bought, and told
him that it had been a while, but if he wanted a shave...he smiled a big
smile, as did I, then looked towards the kitchen. I told him don't worry,
we will all have fun.

I stood up, and pulled him to his feet. I got close to him, took his head
in my hands, and kissed him deeply. Our tongues fought with each other, and
my hands went down, grabbed his ass, and pulled him in tight against me. We
ground our crotches against each other as we made out. He cupped my ass
also, and we made out for a while, then pulled apart. I told him I had
wanted to do this for a long while, he said the same. By this time you had
come in and sat down, watching us with a big smile on your lips. I tugged
his shirt out of his pants, and slid my hands up his chest, stroking his
chest and pinching his nipples. Then I reached down, and unbuttoned his
pants, unzipped them, and slid my hands around and under the waistband, and
cupped his bare ass. He moaned, then kissed me again. I stepped back,
pulled off my shirt, and dropped my shorts to the floor, stepping out of
them naked, my hard cock sticking straight up. He started to do the same,
but I dropped to my knees in front of him, and pulled them down myself, as
he pulled off his shirt. He looked at you, you smiled at him as you
inspected his shaft, and licked your lips, but did nothing else. He looked
at me, and I told him that this was just for the two of us at first, and
that you wanted to watch for a while. We then held each other's naked body
again, kissing and grinding our hard-ons against each other. After a few
minutes of getting very hot and hard, I pulled away, and asked him if he
wanted a shave now. He said yes, so he and I went into the bathroom, and
got into the big shower. As I turned on the water, you came in; you had
taken off your shorts and top, and sat down in your panties and bra. I
could already see a wet spot between your legs, and you nipples were
straining at your bra. He looked at you and smiled, very impressed with
your body. I grabbed his shaft, and told him later, if he is good, and
pulled him by his shaft into the shower, and under the water.

I turned him away from me, grabbed and soaped a washcloth, and started to
scrub his shoulders and back. I slid down, and ran the cloth up and down
the crack of his ass, pausing to slip a soapy finger into his ass just a
bit, then coming close, I reached around and scrubbed his chest. I ground
my shaft against his butt cheeks, and slid my hands down, cupping his balls
as I washed them, then making sure I cleaned his shaft. I rinsed him down,
and asked if he was ready. I turned him around again, grabbed the shaver
and cream, and dropped to my knees. I suds up his entire area, and started
to remove the hair around the base. I gently pulled his sack tight, and
shaved it. His shaft kept getting in the way, so I took the head in my
lips, and held it that way. He started to moan as I finished shaving him.

I rinsed him off, then took his shaft in my hand, and started to slowly
stroke it up and down the length. I placed just the head in between my
lips, and flicked the tip with my tongue. Then I plunged my mouth down,
taking as much of his cock as I could, and wanting more. He gasped loudly,
and looked down at my head bobbing on his shaft. We both heard you moan,
and he looked over to see you rolling and pinching a nipple with one hand,
and sliding 2 fingers in and out of you with the other. You looked at him
and licked your lips, and kept playing with yourself. He looked back down
at me, as I was sliding my mouth up and down his shaft as fast and tight as
I could. I wanted his seed, and he wanted mine. He started to buck as he
climaxed, holding my head tightly so his shaft would not escape my mouth.
He came, his seed erupting from his shaft, and flooding my mouth. He
continued to buck back and forth as I swallowed all of him, and kept
sucking his shaft. He finally grew weak in the knees, and leaned against
the wall, as I kept his shaft in my mouth, until he softened, and then I
released him. He slid down to the floor of the shower, breathing hard, as
we heard you moan, looked at you, and watched you come, slamming your
fingers into your very wet core. As we watched you come down, he reached
over and grabbed my shaft, and you stood up, took off your bra and VERY wet
panties, and sat back down with your legs spread, and told us how hot we
looked.

He looked at me, and told me it was my turn. I did not think I would last
long, as I was leaking pre-come quite a bit, but he stood me up, and got
the razor and cream, lathering me up as you watched. He slowly shaved of
all my hair, leaving me clean and smooth. He then sucked my whole pole deep
in his throat in one motion, and I felt the cum shooting out of my shaft in
an instant. I screamed out, and I grabbed his head, and began to slide my
hardness in and out of his mouth, coming and coming again and again, as he
swallowed everything I gave. I fell to the floor, as my shaft spasmed from
too much overload. You came in, turned off the water, and kissed Harry
deeply, pressing your naked body against his. He cupped your ass, and
pulled you close to him as you two made out. You pulled away, and threw
towels at us both, and told us to hurry up, you wanted to see us in a 69.

He and I dried each other off, kissing occasionally, and then followed you
to the living room. You pointed to the floor, and he and I sat down. You
went to the bedroom, grabbed our large dildo, then came back out and sat on
the couch. "Entertain me" you said, so Harry and I looked at each other,
and started to make out again. We moved slowly into a 69 position, on our
sides, and took each other's shafts in our mouths. You slid the dildo a
small way into you, rubbing your clit as you watched your lover and his
friend please each other. He and I had our mouths full of cock, as we
sucked each other off again. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled, trying to
get more if him in my mouth, and he slid a finger in my ass. You were
slowly sliding the dildo in and out of your wetness, and rolling your clit
around with your thumb as you watched, getting yourself hotter and wetter.
Harry and I speeded up our sucking as we both approached climax. We both
went rigid as we peaked at the same time, thrusting our cocks into the
others mouth, and swallowing the seed that came forth. We continued until
we were through, then rolled on our backs, our hand still rubbing each
others bodies. We both looked at you, and watched you slam the dildo deep
inside you as you came, your toes curling as your ass lifted off the couch
with the power of your orgasm. You flopped back down, smiled at us, and
thanked us for the show. You got up, laid between us, and we all dozed.

An hour later, Harry and I woke up to the feeling of you sitting between
us, a cock in each hand, slowly stoking us to full hardness. You said it
was time for me to ride Harry. I looked at him, smiled, and said I could
not think of a better idea. I kissed you deeply, thanking you, and climbed
over him. As I straddled him, I leaned over and kissed him deeply, thanking
him too. As I lowered myself down, you guided his shaft into me. I slid up
and down, slowly working his entire hardness into my ass. Then you got up
and sat back down on the couch with our rubber friend. I rotated my ass
around in circles with him buried in me, and leaned over and started making
out with him as I rode his shaft. I told him I wanted him to pound me hard
and deep, and asked him if he wanted me on my back, or on my knees. He said
my knees, so I slid off of him, and moved so I was facing you, got down on
my knees and elbows, and stuck my ass in the air. You looked at me, spread
your legs wide, and started to slide the dildo into your ass.

He came up behind me on his knees, and slid his hard shaft back into my
ass, looking at you while he did. He started rocking back and forth,
sliding in and out of me, and I started pushing back into him, trying to
get more in me. He held my hips tightly, and slammed his cock into my ass
balls deep; his freshly shaved skin pressed against my ass cheeks, and held
himself there. I felt joyously full. He then laid his chest against my
back, wrapped his arms around my chest, holding me tight, and straightened
his legs, so he was up on the balls of his feet. His weight held me down,
and I was pinned to the floor, holding him up. He was balanced on the balls
of his feet and my back. The angle also allowed him to penetrate me to the
fullest; he had his entire shaft buried in me. You slid the dildo in and
out of your ass, telling us how hot we looked. Then you looked at Harry,
and said "fuck his brains out Harry, he needs it". And boy did I. I was in
absolute ecstasy, my life long fantasy about to do me hard, looking at the
love of my life doing herself. Harry put his lips near my ear, and told me
he has wanted this forever, and that he is glad we hooked up.

Then he started to slide his shaft in and out of me slowly, building up a
nice tempo. I could not move, only take what he was giving me. He built up
speed, pulling out till just his head was in me, then slamming his cock
deep into me. I was in heaven. He reached down, and grabbed my shaft,
stroking it in time with his movements. He would stop when he detected me
getting close, and would also stop when he got close. He did me like that
for over 30 minutes. Meanwhile, you had already brought yourself off again,
and pulled the dildo from your ass. As he did me, you came around behind
us, put your hand on his back to stop him, and pressed the head of the
dildo against his ass. He pushed back a bit, and you slowly slid it home.
You took it by the handle, and started to saw it in and out of him. When he
was used to it, he started to do me long and deep again, and you stood
behind him, and took his ass with the dildo in a matching rhythm. Faster
and faster we went, as we got more into it. Him into me, you driving the
dildo into him. He and I started to moan loudly, as we approached the
peak. None of us were stopping this time as his hips lost their rhythm as
he started to cum, and you slammed to dildo deep into his ass, holding it
there tightly. He came hard, thrusting deep into me, and also holding it
there. I felt the warmth of his seed fill my ass as his shaft spasmed, and
I came hard right after, my seed spurting out and shooting down onto the
floor. He and I came for almost 5 minutes, both of us achieving multiple
orgasms, a first for both of us.

When we finally stopped moving, you slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass,
and he pulled out of mine, and he and I collapsed on the floor. You got
some washcloths and cleaned us up. You grabbed some pillows and a blanket,
then laid down between us. As you covered all three of us up, you told us
that you were going to let us sleep for a while, but that tomorrow we were
to shave you, and then you would let us know how we would please you. We
each kissed you deeply, then he and I kissed deeply, then all three of us
went to sleep, completely and totally satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment