Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gerry, just Gerry!

My sixteen year old sister-in-law, Carrie, had just moved in with my wife
and I. She had been in a bit of trouble back home, so we decided a change of
scenery would be good for all of us. Carrie was the spitting image of my
wife, only a bit thinner in the hips and legs, and bigger around the
breasts. I'd seen her in a bikini lots of times before, but now, running
around our house in a skimpy night shirt! I knew trouble was just ahead.

My wife is a heavy sleeper and usually goes out early. She had noticed the
shows Carrie was putting on and was forcing herself to stay awake way past
usual, just to make sure nothing happened. After a month or so, she couldn't
take it and drug herself off to bed about 9:00pm one evening. I didn't think
anything of it, except that she didn't force me to follow her into the
bedroom and watch TV in there.

Within moments, I could hear my wife snoring loudly and I changed the
channel and settled in to a good movie. I hadn't seen much of Carrie all
night, so when she appeared and sat down opposite of me on the couch, I was
startled a bit. We made a little small talk, which was designed by her to
get me to look at her. When I did, my mouth must have hit the floor and I
know my cock stood straight up!

Carrie was wearing one of my tank-top undershirts and "no" panties. I gasped
aloud and Carrie asked if I liked what I saw? I told her to go cover up, if
Gina (my wife) came in, we'd both be in big trouble. She protested a bit and
said Gina could sleep through anything, but I stood firm. I told her I was
going to the bathroom (to jerk off) and when I came back, she'd better have
some clothes on.

I put one hand on the counter as I straddled the toilet and began to stroke
my meat thinking of the image of beauty I had just saw. I hadn't locked the
door (on purpose?) and without even noticing, Carrie had slipped right in,
this time wearing nothing at all. She dropped to her knees and I
instinctively turned to my right giving her full access to my aching cock.

She never said a word, just went to work on my meat like a seasoned pro. My
wife never liked to go down, and only did on rare occasions. This was
heaven. I reached down and played with her firm breasts as I slowly fucked
her face. I pulled my cock out of her mouth before I blew my load and lifted
her up by the armpits. We kissed, touched, and groped for the longest time
in that steamy bathroom. I lifted her up on the counter, spread her legs and
proceeded to show her why her big sister calls me "Mr. Pussy!"

She was dripping wet and hotter than a two-dollar pistol. She fucked my face
like a dog in heat and came almost immediately. She thought that was it, she
could just get her rocks off, come down slowly and go to bed. No way! I
lifted her up off the counter and right onto my waiting cock. It didn't take
much to slide into that dripping cunt. I stood in the middle of the bathroom
and fucked her mercilessly; all she could do is hold on for the ride.

When my legs began to tire, I put her down, turned her around, bent her over
the counter (that famous counter) and started my assault again. This time I
could play with those big firm melons, and slip a finger in her asshole,
too! She was getting the shag of her life, me too! I pulled out and told her
to get on her knees in front of me. I was just going to come on her face,
but when she turned and faced me, she started sucking my cock again, without
even being asked. I rewarded her within seconds with a big load and she
swallowed almost every bit of it.

I turned on the shower and before I stepped in I asked, "are you happy now?"
She still didn't say a word, instead she just nodded a bit and had a dreamy
expression on her face. Carrie joined me in the shower and washed every inch
of my body. Every inch. She even dropped down and sucked me to a hard on
again. I knew I was either going to jail or getting a divorce (or both), so
I just thought to myself, "fuck it!"

I again pulled her up, turned her around and bent her over. But this time I
aimed at her virgin butthole. It was a tight squeeze, but with my cock a bit
smaller from our earlier session, and the soap, I was gliding in and out of
that tight ass in no time. This time she didn't speak because she couldn't.
She was biting her lip and moaning. She was shaking uncontrollably and I
just kept pounding away. I have to admit, not even my wife will let me go
near her ass, so I think I was taking a little advantage of the situation, I
just couldn't stop myself. After a little while I finally came, up her ass,
and pulled out. I made her suck my cock clean, fully aware this would
probably be the last time I had the upper hand on this girl.

I left her in the bathroom, toweled off and went to bed. Everything remained
the same as before for the next couple of months. She stopped dressing that
sexy, stopped flirting, she actually began acting like a good girl for us (I
kept waiting for the other shoe to drop). One night I thought I heard her
crying in her room so I got up to investigate. I looked into her room but
she was asleep, or so I thought. I went over to pull up the covers when she
suddenly moved. I froze in the dark and she dropped my shorts in one quick
swoop. Still lying in bed, she managed to pull me closer and start sucking
my cock. Not a word was spoken between us that night. I stood and received
another glorious blowjob, the only difference this time? I kissed her gently
when she finished and went back to bed.

The occasional blowjobs continued for some months and I even fucked her in
our hot shed one afternoon with my wife just a few yards away working in the
garden. I was living dangerously, indeed. I came home early one day and
walked in on Carrie and her new boyfriend. He was a good kid, about 5'10"
and skinny, 16 years old like Carrie, but far from her maturity wise. They
were both naked and groping, but I could tell Carrie was frustrated.

Gerry was scared and embarrassed when I walked in and a little bit in shock
when I told them they should keep the door shut next time as I closed it on
my way out of the room. Carrie called out to me but I didn't answer. I went
and got a beer and turned on the TV. As I was settling in to read the paper,
Carrie came out and sat next to me on the couch, naked. She asked if I could
help them. Apparently, Gerry was a virgin and he wanted to know if I would
give him some tips on how to make Carrie happy.

I told her I would if Gerry asked me himself. He must have been listening,
because he ambled his way out, naked, and stood in front of me, with a long
string of precum stuck to his thigh. He asked for help and I agreed as I
reached out and pulled his cock to clean off the precum. He didn't say a
word, but his cock began coming back to attention.

I narrated as best as I could with my mouth full of pussy and shortly there
after I was fucking my sister-in-law doggie style while her young boyfriend
looked on. I told him to move around front and Carrie would suck his cock
while I was fucking her. I think he didn't want to lose his place or the
view, because he was darn slow about it. But within moments Carrie was
getting a sausage injection from both ends and it made her a whole lot less
noisy.

I pulled out before I came and told Gerry to switch with me. He had already
came but was still hard; oh those were the days. Carrie turned over on her
back and Gerry began fucking her the old fashioned way. I placed my aching
cock over her lips and she instinctively turned her head to begin servicing
my needs. I was squatting somewhat next to her face when I came in her
mouth. My cock kind of 'popped' out of her mouth and the last shot of cum
hit Gerry right on the end of his chin as he pumped away.

As my deflating cock stood there, I began slapping Gerry's face with it when
he neared during his upstroke. I don't know what happened to me but my cock
began hardening. I repositioned myself to straddle Carrie's face while
facing Gerry. My half-hard cock was now right in line to Gerry's open mouth
and he got the hint as he sucked in as much as he could with each up stroke.
Carrie was tonguing my balls and ass and I was fully hard slipping in and
out of Gerry's pistoning face. I couldn't take it any longer so I grabbed
Gerry by the side of the head and held him still while I fucked his face.

I didn't really come but I was totally exhausted and finally just pulled out
and left the room. I guessed that Gerry and Carrie finished their session
without my help, because by the time I got out of the shower they were both
gone.

The next day Gerry showed up at my door before noon. I was going to work in
the yard, but since Gina and Carrie had gone to their mother's for the
weekend, I was pretty much just fucking off and doing nothing in particular.
I told Gerry that Carrie was gone for the weekend but he didn't seem to
mind, he asked what I was doing. I let him in and we kicked it on the couch
watching a ballgame.

After a couple of beers, I started to get horny and I thought I'd bug Gerry
to see if I could get a little head like the day before. I asked him if he
liked sucking my cock and he got all shy and stuff. I started rubbing his
thigh and asked him if he had ever kissed another guy before. He said no,
but he didn't say gross or anything like that. I took it as my lead,
although I wasn't waiting for much of a lead. I kissed his neck and rubbed
his cock through his jean shorts, he was already hard.

I stood up in front of him, dropped my shorts, no underwear, and showed him
my full staff. I leaned forward and grabbed the back of his head to pull him
towards me. My cock and his open mouth met in the middle and he was
definitely not a beginner. He stroked the base of my cock in time with his
bobbing head and while he gently squeezed my big balls, I asked him where he
learned to suck such good cock?

He stopped just long enough to mutter his big brother and his science
teacher at school. I found out later that both used him for a good blowjob
and occasionally a good fuck. Gerry also added he would rather be with me
than Carrie, but I said, "whoa, dude! I'm a happily married man, just trying
to get a nut." He finished me off and didn't miss a drop, than I suggested
we move into my bedroom.

We rolled around the bed a bit, kissing and groping before I got up enough
courage to suck my first cock. I went down and took my time. I tried to keep
my head about me, so I could focus and do the best I could. I'm sure I
wasn't that good, that first time, but I didn't lack for trying. I sucked in
his long cock and actually liked the taste. I licked him up and down and
bobbed the best I could. I sucked his balls into my mouth, one at a time. I
even licked his asshole and buried my tongue deep inside of him.

Then the decisive moment, I swallowed. As much as I could, the little shit
kept flowing like a broken faucet. I didn't like the texture, but the taste
wasn't bad, I didn't gag or anything, I think I'll be doing this again.
Gerry, well he was like a new man, or kid. He stayed hard and we rolled
around the bed some more. I went to the bathroom and got some lotion, when I
returned, Gerry had instinctively turned over onto his stomach waiting for
my intrusion.

I threw him for a loop, though. I asked him to fuck me! He had never given,
only received, he said he didn't know what to do. I told him at least he'd
been fucked, I hadn't done any of it. I told him together, we'd figure it
out. So with that I began to lotion his hard cock and my puckering butthole.
With Gerry on his back, I straddled him facing his feet. I reached down and
grabbed his hard cock, slowly guiding it towards my hole. It actually slid
in rather easily, and I was amazed that my virgin ass took his whole cock in
one fell swoop. I waited for a moment, adjusting myself to this new found
friend, half expecting for the pain to begin.

When it didn't, I began sliding up and down on Gerry's long, smooth pole.
Gerry grabbed my hips and started slamming from beneath. That's when it
started to hurt. I pressed down on his hips, holding him still, and began
pistoning again. I felt him come almost immediately but I continued to ride
my young stallion. I climbed forward onto my hands and knees and Gerry got
right behind me, not missing a stroke. We continued until I got sore, then
switched positions so I could plow Gerry for awhile. I thought we'd fuck all
weekend after that first day and night, but Sunday we were both too sore, so
Gerry went on home.

Gerry and I started meeting at motels and on back streets in my car after
that. I think we fucked at least once a week after that. Occasionally Carrie
would join us; sometimes it was just Carrie and me. About six or seven
months later, Gerry and his 13-year-old buddy Lane, dropped by on a Saturday
while Carrie and Gina were out. Out, not gone, just out.

We played strip poker and shortly thereafter all three of us were butt naked
sitting around my kitchen table. My right hand was holding my cards while my
left hand was under the table fondling Lane. He had a big cock for such a
little guy. Maybe it was just the proportions. The boys decided to ditch the
cards and get to the good stuff, so we moved to the living room. I started
making out with Lane, feeling his smooth hairless ass cheeks while we played
tonsil hockey.

I felt Gerry's mouth slip around my cock and looked down briefly to find him
on his knees giving me one of his patented blowjobs. He took turns sucking
us both as we continued to kiss. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, so I
dropped to my own knees and started sucking little Lane's big cucumber. I
got up on the coffee table, on my hands and knees and continued my sucking
of Lane's hard pole. Gerry climbed up behind me and started a rhythmic
pounding of my waiting asshole.

We were all moving along rather nicely with sweat and cum everywhere when I
heard a scream and a string of obscenities. It was Carrie and Gina! Carrie
was laughing but Gina was hysterical, throwing things and yelling and
hitting. I think she even vomited. Needless to say I was kicked out and
divorced faster than you can say, "Bubba is gonna love you in cell block C."
No charges were ever filed thank God, I think Gina was as embarrassed as me,
maybe even more so.

I wish I could tell you I learned my lesson, but I didn't. I still hook up
with all three of the teens on occasion. In fact, as soon as I wrap up this
story, I'm picking Carrie up at school and we're going to Mexico for the
weekend. Go figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment