Friday, April 10, 2009

CeCe the Fun Slut, part-1

So here I was. 10:30 on a Thursday evening and I'm
laying back on the bed in a dingy motel room trying to
catch my breath as the horse-hung boys I'm with just
deposited the 14th and 8th load of cum in my ass and
cunt. This was all part of my quarterly ritual to
secure large amounts of semen to feed the 22 year old
femme fuck toy that lives with me and my husband.

I looked across the room and Ed was getting his
magnificent ebony wood back up. All three of these
beautiful specimens of black manhood sported more than
11 solid inches of cock. But where Ed was rebounding
well, Sammy and Jerome were petered out (excuse the
pun).

"You know the rules baby." I stated to my limp-dicked
friends. "You're both hard and fucking or its time to
go."

Ed rose from his chair and walked to the bed. "Get on
all fours baby; I want to pump another load in that
fine white ass of yours."

Being the dutiful black cock slut, I rolled onto my
stomach and hoisted my ass into the air.

"Take the plug out slowly darling." I said as Ed
started to remove the monster butt plug that was
keeping the lake of semen dammed-up inside my
well-fucked asshole.

As they had done a dozen times before, Ed removed the
plug and scraped all the cum that stuck to it into a
glass. I then watched in the mirror as he rammed his
cock up my used asshole with one masterful stroke and
proceeded to fuck me hard. Sammy and Jerome were now
dressed and each stopped on their way out the door to
give me a peck on the cheek and give my pendulous tits
a squeeze.

"See you next time CeCe." They said.

"Uh... Uh... bye boys, uh... uh... thanks for the fuck." I
managed just as Ed put load number 15 up my bum. He
did his job. He poured the cum overflow from the
glass into my asshole and replaced the plug. I swung
around, stood from the bed, dropped my skirt,
pulled-up my tube top and headed for the door.

"Hate to fuck and run lover, next time." He barely
had a chance to get in a 'Bye Bitch' out before I was
in my car and headed home to feed my slut.

How did I get here? A 39-year-old dominant
lesbian/hetero housewife riding down the highway with
an eight-inch butt plug in her ass and a six incher up
her cunt; full of the semen from three darling black
studs and three solid hours of hot, messy fucking.


Chapter 1

It was nineteen years ago. I was newly married to a
wonderful guy named Joe. We played all the games that
young newlyweds do...fantasizing of illicit encounters
and forbidden sex. My husband continually told me how
hot he got when imagining me with my head buried
between the legs of a sexy woman while he fucked me
with his fat 8 inches. I would occasionally egg him
on when he did me doggy-style with 'Oh Joe, I need a
cunt to suck.' and that pretty well guaranteed that he
would cum within seconds.

We seriously discussed a threesome with a woman. I
always managed to call his bluff by telling him that I
would agree to that if we could first have a threesome
with another man...that usually shut him up. We just
continued with our very active fantasy life.

About five months into our marriage--we had just spent
a typical Saturday fucking and sucking all around the
house--Joe came up with the idea to go see an X-rated
movie and give ourselves a rest and watch others sex
up. I was a bit nervous, but agreed. Joey threw on
shorts and a T-shirt and I tossed on a short denim
skirt and a tube top. (I also put on some matronly
panties and a maxi-pad, because I was leaking large
amounts of semen from both my butt and my very sore
pussy.)

We decided on a place about thirty miles away that
some friends told us about. The friends said it was a
fun place to go when they were feeling particularly
naughty. (Vicky, the female half, confided in me one
day that she had been to this place during the middle
of the week to get some 'toys' to spice things up in
their bedroom, and ended up spending two hours in some
back room getting fucked up the ass by two black
guys...I was very nervous, but also very excited)

We arrived about 7 o'clock in the evening and there
appeared to be half-a-dozen or so cars in the small
parking lot. This was on of those nondescript little
places with the yellow sign that read 'Adult Books'.
My heart was racing as we entered. Not sure what I
was expecting, (maybe an orgy two steps into the front
door) but was surprised to find the store almost
empty. There were two middle-aged (40ish) white men
looking at magazines and a 30ish, somewhat attractive
white man behind the counter. Joey and I looked at
each other and held hands in a death grip of
excitement and fear and we started to look around.

There were books and magazines with cocks and pussies
and stretched open assholes on the cover. There were
some straight, some gay and many in-between. We saw a
doorway with a black curtain covering it and a sign
above that read 'Movies 25c'. We turned the corner,
around a small partition, and there were sex toys of
every imaginable shape and size. Things that buzzed
and pumped and inflated and...it was just overwhelming.
(I was staring at this huge black dildo and imaging
our friend Vicki splayed on her bed, shoving this
monster up her asshole...oh god I was getting hot).

Finally, we spotted a large doorway with an arrow that
proclaimed 'Theater'. We looked at each other and
shrugged, not knowing the difference between 'Movies'
and 'Theater'. Joey led us over to the clerk and
asked for some guidance. The nice looking clerk
answered, but did so while staring directly at my 38E
tits, which by that point were peaked hard with
anticipation of the evening's events.

I looked at Joe who was looking at the clerk, looking
at me and noticed that his dick was starting to push
out the front of his shorts. I turned to see the
reaction of the clerk and noticed that his dick was
also hard. This place was amazing, so much unashamed
lust. I think if I had dropped to my knees right
there and sucked-off the clerk my husband wouldn't
have even blinked.


Chapter 2

He charged Joey to go in the 'Theater', (This is where
the real movies played. 'Movies' just showed short, 5
minute clips...the intricacies of adult bookstore
etiquette.) but didn't charge me. We felt a bit
awkward as we entered. There were about 100 seats and
only one occupied, that by one of the 40ish guys who
had been browsing the magazines when we first arrived.
He was sitting in the back row, so Joe and I took
seats about mid-theater and on the opposite side of
the aisle from this other guy.

The feature was in progress. We walked in on a scene
showing a waifish young blond sucking on two very
large, very hard cocks while being fucked from behind
by a rather butch looking brunette woman wearing a
dildo in some kind of harness contraption. I just sat
there stunned. I had never imagined any combo like
this. My pussy was throbbing and my thumb-sized
nipples were so hard they hurt. I heard a moan and
realized that it was me. Joey started to nuzzle my
neck and whisper that he was so hot he could fuck me
right there with people watching. Oh god, that did
it. I came without even being touched.

I calmed down a bit and Joe leaned back in his chair.
He led my hand to his cock and I started to stroke him
through his shorts as we watched the two, big fat
cocks spray the skinny blond, smack in the face, with
all their hot sticky sperm. The blond was in a state
of ecstasy as the brunette slammed the dildo into her
cunt all while scooping the semen on her face into her
mouth...wow, what a climax. As the scene ended, I
realized that I was no longer feeling my dear hubby's
shorts, but his bare penis. I got very nervous all of
the sudden, realizing that a few rows back was some
stranger watching me jack-off my lover. Joey soon
took my mind off anything other than our pleasure by
rubbing my soaked panties and the useless maxi-pad
against my equally soaked cunt.

The next scene started. The brunette from the first
scene was back. She was dressed in some black leather
costume that exposed her whole pussy and ass. Two
magnificent black men who sported large, angry looking
dicks joined her. The young blond was there as well,
but she was blindfolded and handcuffed in a kneeling
position in the corner. Joey started to get more
aggressive with his assault on my cunt and I just
stared while the brunette in the movie (who could've
been my twin) was getting her mouth and asshole
pounded by the black studs. I was oblivious to
anything around me. Thoughts of our friend Vicki and
her little secret ran through my head. Joey's pulsing
cock ran through my fingers and then I felt his mouth
on my nipples. He had pulled my top down over my tits
and was sucking them while my body spasmed in one
continuous climax.

I opened my eyes to watch the first big black stud
empty his balls into the brunette's asshole. The
camera zoomed in as I watched the cum leak out. The
other black stud pulled out of her mouth, walking two
steps behind her and very unceremoniously shoved his
fat dick up her already gaping bum. Joey hit another
hot spot in my pussy and bit down on my nipple. My
mouth let out a moan and my head turned to see the
older man one seat away from me wildly stroking his
cock.

My mind was swimming in lust at this point. I watched
this 40 year old push his meat through his fist and
then turned my attention back to the movie and then
back to Joey's cock that was as hard and fat as I had
ever seen it. On the screen, the second black stud
was putting his hot load inside the brunette's bottom
and the same close-up showed the cummy mess that her
asshole had become. Joey cupped my large breasts,
shoving them obscenely toward to older guy. Saying,
"Cum on her tits man, cum on hers tits." I joined in
his chorus with, "Oh god yes, give me your cum." I
glanced back at the screen in time to see the young
blond led on a leash to the spermy asshole of the
brunette and ordered to clean her. My orgasm started
anew the moment the blonde's tongue dipped into her
mistress' gloriously messed bum. Our friend suddenly
half-stood in his seat and started to ejaculate all
over my sensitive nipples, pushing me further and
further over the edge. Then my darling husband
follows suit and starts to squirt his warm semen into
my mouth and on my tits. Proclaiming his approval
with, "Oh, fuck yes. Yes. Yes."

To my surprise (and delight) our new friend bent his
mouth to mine and started to share my husband's cock
and salty, spermy treat with me. He licked my face
clean, then moved to my tits, and performed a yeoman's
job of cleaning the cum cocktail that was dripping
from my nipples. He sat back, tucked his cock into
his pants and with a quick 'Thanks' was up and out of
the theater. Joey and I just stared at one another.
He then leaned into me and we kissed a deep soulful
kiss. As we broke we both said, "I love you," and
started to giggle with total abandon.

As if a light bulb appeared over our heads, we
suddenly realized where we were and somewhat
sheepishly put ourselves back together and headed for
the exit. As we passed through the store we where
suddenly confronted with a full house...and all eyes
were upon us. Embarrassedly, we moved through the
crowd. I was briefly stopped by a guy in drag who
reached out and said in a high falsetto, "Missed some
honey." He very matter-of-factly scooped a rather
large glob of semen from my hair, brought it to his
mouth and licked his fingers clean. "mmm...yummy," he
said. He gave me a peck on the cheek a wink to Joe
and spun away walking towards the 'Movies' area.

"I think I just came again." I whispered to Joey as we
all but ran out the door and into the safety of our
car.

Our drive home was a rush of emotion for us both. I
told my dear husband that I had never been hotter in
my young life and he stated the same to me. He asked
me about my feelings regarding our cocksucking friend
and I told him that watching my darling husband
getting his dick licked by a guy just sent me to
levels of bliss and lust I didn't know were possible.
He said he felt awkward now, but was so hot during our
little adventure that he would've done just about
anything. At home that evening we necked like
teenagers and fucked twice more before falling into a
long deep sleep. Our adventures were just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment