Monday, April 6, 2009

brother-in-law part 4

The trip was over too soon, and I said my farewells to everyone. It felt
kind of weird having to drive home alone while the other guys all went back
to their own city, but I did have a good time, and was able to enjoy the
evening drive.

On a deserted stretch of the highway, I found myself horny thinking of the
three of us getting it on that I became aching hard. I decided to pull my
cock out of my shorts and jerk it a little while I was driving. First thing
was taking my index finger and running it across the tip of my penis to
collect all the pre-cum that had gathered there. I scooped it up and rubbed
it on my lips, then licked it up with my tongue. If I've had to go on trips
by myself, I've often found myself driving long stretches of the highway
with my cock out, resting it against the steering wheel. I stroke it on and
off the entire trip, and never cum...and I didn't this time either. It keeps
me awake -- and hard -- and horny!

When I got home, I kissed my wife and kids hello, and after a nice meal, had
a grand ole' fuck with my wife, thinking almost always of Steve's crotch.
Whatever! She got off, and so did I.

It was almost two months later that we planned a weekend visit to Steve and
Karen's house. They were doing some simple renovations and we offered to
help out. When we arrived, Steve and Karen were in the middle of painting,
and greeted us in their old paint clothes. Wearing shorts and a t-shirt,
socks and running shoes. It was obvious Steve wasn't wearing underwear, and
I was dying to get a hold of his penis once again. We gave each other hugs
and kisses and were put to work almost immediately.

We decided change first, and my wife noticed my very hard erection as I was
slipping into my old jogging shorts with no underwear. "What's got you all
excited?" she asked me. We hugged tight, my hard cock up against her
clothed body, and kissed for a few minutes when Steve burst into the room
asking what was taking so long.

I moved back surprised, my dick wagging in the air, while he apologized.
Then he said, "Maybe when you're painting the wall, your little friend
(nodding to my dick) could do the windowsills". Then, he jumped out of the
room laughing, and we joined him.

For about two hours, we were all working in one room, scraping, sanding, and
painting, but it was fun to do it with friends. When we finally took a
beer break, we went outdoors and sat across from each other. The "girls"
went out walking around the garden, while Steve and I just sat back,
spreading our legs out in front of us giving each other a good view of our
manhood. I found myself starting to get hard again, so thought I'd stand up
and move around. We walked over to join the girls, and started talking about
the rest of the jobs that needed to get done. One of the things was piling a
load of junk into the truck and taking it to the dump, plus more painting
and building some shelves. We divvied up the work, and it ended up that
Steve and I would be working together much of the time.

After the four of us finished painting the room, we decided to take on the
"dump" job.
It was bloody hard work lifting the junk out of their house and backyard,
but I felt good about it. After loading up, we hopped into the borrowed
truck, and started our drive for the great smelly place. Immediately, in
the car, we felt free. I don't know if you've ever had male friends whether
gay/bi or straight, who are totally comfortable being nude -- or partially
nude in front of you. But it was like this. I mean, we had taken things a
little further than looking, but it felt good to sit there, legs spread,
with my cock and bag hanging of the side of my shorts -- likewise with him.

We did all the work we could for the day, and when we got back to his house,
there was a beautiful backyard feast waiting for us-all take out, but good
stuff. After dinner, we talked, and the girls said they were tired, and
headed off to bed. We stayed outside and talked for a while, then headed
down to his family room to watch T.V. We were both tired, but both of us
knew what would happen next.

Before Steve sat down he started to pull down his shorts -- but looked at me
first -- "You okay with this -- or too tired"?

"Uh, I think I'm okay -- at least a taste before bed..." I stayed clothed, but
he sat there with his smelly t-shirt on, and flicked on the tube. I made my
self comfortable, and lay down on the couch sideways, with my head across
his lap. He slouched down a little further on the couch, and I greeted my
best friend's cock with a few licks and sucks, and rubs. Playing a little --
lifting up his big hairy bag, and rubbing his penis. It was nice and
familiar; he loved it -- I loved it -- and he giggled like a school boy
thrusting his penis in my mouth and holding me there for a minute. Then he
ruffled up my hair, and said, "I love you man".

I found myself getting tired, and actually fell asleep for a second while
sucking him.
He lifted my head up by the chin, "you okay"?
"Just a little tired -- it's not you or this, I'm just really tired", I said.
"Mind if I finish off then"?
I put my mouth back over his cock, and he started to pump with his hand, and
fuck my face gently. His pubes were intoxicating and I held on to his bag
with my left hand while I joined my hand in his, jerking his cock.
I was hard as a rock too, but wasn't ready to get into hard fast sex, so I
had just been pushing my crotch into the couch while his dick was in my
mouth. I started to ejaculate into my shorts, and in seconds, his semen was
oozing into my mouth. I liked when his cock fist came up to my mouth. I
licked his fingers and his cock clean while he stretched his hands behind
his head. That's the last thing I remember until....

"What the hell is going on here.....?

I opened my eyes, and realized Steve's soft penis was still in my mouth. We
had both fallen asleep after we came we were so tired. Steve's wife (my
sister!) heard the cry and came running downstairs.

"Well isn't this a pretty sight" she laughed.

We both sat up, and Steve didn't even bother to get dressed. I wiped off the
saliva and any semen that was clinging to my lips. We were both speechless.

Then the usual questions came firing out. "How long has this been going on"?
"Are you lovers." ....and so on and so on. There was silence, when my wife
asked quietly --
"Do you like it"?

I replied that with Steve I did. We decided to "look after" each other when
we were desperate for blow jobs, because the two of them wouldn't give
blowjobs.

They were stunned. They stormed upstairs...screaming...we'll talk about this in
the morning!!!

Steve and I looked at each other. "Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Damn. Etc. etc. Now
what"?
"Sleep" I said. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and went to
sleep.

The next morning we smelled the coffee, and muffins and my sister's voice
tenderly inviting us upstairs for breakfast.

"Okay boys, sit down -- we're going to have a talk," they said in unison.
"We've had a good long talk and want to find a way to solve this. First of
all, we're presuming this has been going on for awhile"? We nodded yes.
"And are you doing this with a bunch of guys, or is it just between you
two"?

I answered. "It's something I wanted to try -- it happened the night you
announced your engagement. I found out I really like it, and I want to
continue having oral sex with him".

"And is this something you think will turn into something else? I mean, are
you guys going to take off on us or what"?

Steve asked if they'd noticed any difference in their relationship, and they
both replied that things were good if not better. "We've known each other
for most of our lives, and this thing just happened out of the blue. I will
admit I had an experience in college, and liked it, but it's great that my
best friend and brother-in-law is okay with this. I guess, we're bisexual"?

"Well believe it or not, we're not as angry as we thought we'd be. We both
know we don't want to perform fellatio, and I know you guys love giving us a
good tonguing (we've compared notes), so we're actually okay with this, as
long as it doesn't take over our sex lives; as long as you don't do it in
front of the kids; be discreet and be honest with us.

We sat in silence. I moved my foot over to Steve's foot, under the table
and nudged it a little. We were stunned that they accepted this, and loved
them even more.

"Oh yeah -- one more thing" my wife said. "Sometimes, we might want to watch,
but we're not quite ready for that yet". Just keep it to yourselves, and
absolutely no anal shit -- (we all laughed at the pun). We shook our heads
in agreement. .....and besides that.....the two of us might want to play
together some time".

We laughed, and hugged for a long time -- all four of us, and then went about
the day continuing with our chores.

Sometime during the afternoon, we had to polish a couple of light fixtures.
It just so happened that Steve was standing on the ladder -- in his short --
with no underwear -- and that big beautiful penis was hanging down
comfortably over his bag. He looked down and smirked. "Anytime you want it
buddy, you know where it is". I climbed up the ladder one rung, and putting
my hand in the leg of his shorts and holding on to his penis, I offered to
steady him on the ladder.

"I just have to get down a little lower" (he stepped down a couple of steps
facing me completely) "Maybe you can steady me with your head..I'm sure
you'll find a way".

No comments:

Post a Comment