Monday, April 6, 2009

brother-in-law #3

My brother-in-law, Steve was invited to go hunting with a few of his work
buddies, and they were looking for a 5th wheel to help share the expenses.
When Steve called, I was a little apprehensive as I'd only beeen hunting
once, but he encouraged me to come along as I could add some humor to the
group and pitch in with the cooking. After I thought about it overnight,
and checked our budget, I decided to go. It was only 4 days, and would be
good to get out in the woods with a bunch of guys.

It was fairly expensive as we had to fly north in a chartered plane, with a
guide leading us to the cabin and showing us the area. The guys seemed to
be okay with one guy being a wild guy -- the guy that keeps the party going
the whole time. He was really funny, and we hit it off right away.

On our trip up, I got to know the guys, as they already knew each other, and
Steve and I told them quite a few stories of our times as good young
friends, and how we got reacquainted. Of course, we didn't tell them
everything -- but I think everyone got the gist that we were really close
friends then and -- brothers-in-law now!

The trip was fun; the guide was a tired old guy that probably wished he was
at home instead of being out in the cold, showing us yuppies the area.
However, he did his job, and we got the information we needed.

Our cabin was -- rustic -- to say the least. Two sets of bunk beds, and a day
bed. A wood-burning stove that heated up the place as well as supplied the
heat for meals. We were responsible for keeping the stove stoked up, and
chopping more wood if necessary, but there were a few cords of wood already
chopped -- I was sure we wouldn't have to chop more wood.

Steve and I took one bunk, Ernie and Jim took the second, and crazy Chris
took the daybed. There was a main cook-house and dining room a few miles
away that we could go to if we booked ahead, but we decided to cook our own
meals except for Saturday night.

We were excited to get out in the woods, and so we split into two groups,
Chris and Steve and I would be together. We donned our hunting gear, and off
we went into the woods -- searching for our prey.

Well, we spent a few hours attuned to nature, but not one animal showed
itself except for a squirrel and a few birds. But it was tense -- always on
the alert -- no talking -- just a little whispering. Chris was cracking jokes
in a whisper all day and it was really difficult for me NOT to laugh out
loud. A couple of times that I had to push my face in the ground to muffle
the laughter or I would have scared all living 4-footed creatures far away
from our area.

Finally we called it a day and walked back to our cabin. There were 3 of us
who could cook and names were drawn to see who it would be that night. I got
the honors and decided to cook up a feast after I washed up. The cabin a
kitchen sink with water pumped and filtered from a nearby stream, and there
was an outhouse about 50 yards from the cabin. Inside was a two-seater and a
urinal which drained into the same hole under the seats. It seemed a little
strange, but then I had seen 7-seater outhouses at some heritage sites.

Once I decided what I was going to cook-up, I announced I was heading to the
outhouse before I got started. Strangely enough, a couple of the guys came
with me to "try the house out". All three of us crowded in the place with
two of us pissing, and Jim took a dump. It was quick -- and a little
uncomfortable. I didn't know them and being a little shy, wasn't totally
cool with it -- yet.

As I was getting everything organized, I noticed a couple of the guys
started to change into their more comfortable sweats. Steve got into his
sweat shorts, and Chris got into his sweat pants. They seemed pretty
comfortable with each other, and were both okay stripping down in the cozy
living room, changing from jeans to sweats with no underwear.

Chris strolled over to the kitchen to grab a beer and I couldn't help notice
the very clear outline of what looked like a semi-hard penis under his
sweats. He grabbed a beer, and slumped down in a chair with his legs spread
wide. He looked good -- about my size and height but with more blonde hair --
and slightly unshaven. We started talking up a storm, and every once in
awhile, I noticed he moved his penis so it would be facing upright, I
suppose so that I didn't notice he was maintaining a semi-hard erection. I
gave him a little smirk, showing that I saw his predicament and that it was
okay. Steve popped in to join us by sitting up on the bar that divided the
kitchen from the living area. We talked, and laughed while I cooked and I
asked Chris to taste the great-smelling dish I was concocting. He sprung up
off the chair, and with my back turned to him, he stood up right beside so
that part of his very warm body was leaning into mine -- over the stove. When
he started to bring the spoon to his mouth, the upper part of his body moved
away, but he kept contact against my thigh so that I could continue to feel
the warmth of his penis. When he said it tasted great, he pushed his crotch
into me for just a second -- as if to punctuate his statement and then he
backed off.

It felt great. I always liked guys who felt completely comfortable with
their bodies. One of the other guys shouted for him to come in to the other
room, so he took off...some funny discussion about work.

That left Steve and I in the kitchen. I was missing not having a close time
with him, but the circumstances didn't permit it. However, he did know how
much I loved his cock, and he didn't miss the opportunity for a quick feel.
When we started to talk, he pulled the chair over closer to me, and put one
foot up, which opened up one the short legs revealing the head of his cock,
some pubes and good view of his bag. While he took a swig of his beer, he
gave me a wink and smiled. I took a quick look over the counter to see that
the other three guys were still sitting on the couch looking at some
magazine. I immediately and purposefully dropped a spoon on the floor.
Coming up I had the chance to stick my tongue out and wrap my lips around
the head of his penis just for a second. He kept smiling, and I noticed that
his dick was protruding just a little more than it had been. I leaned into
him and whispered, "I know what I'd like for dinner" and took one quick feel
of his penis. I little precum got on the palm of my hand and I licked it up.
"Hmm, Steve. Maybe you should serve this as an appetizer. Trouble is, I
might be the only guy here who appreciates it". He laughed.

Dinner was ready, and we crammed ourselves around the table eating a great
feast with Steve and I playing footsie on and off for most of the meal. They
were a good group of guys, but they worked together, so you know where much
of their conversation stayed! It wasn't completely foreign to me, but
I felt a little out of the loop. So after dinner, when the other guys
cleaned up, I decided to go out for a walk in the early night air. I had
walked about 5 minutes when I heard footsteps running up behind me. I turned
around at the same moment Chris grabbed my shoulders and whipped me around
in a circle.
"Hey buddy...didn't know how far you'd gone, but as I'm cooking tomorrow, I
got out of dishwashing duty too".
"Lucky you" I said, and we continued walking down the pathway.
"Sorry about getting into work conversation back there. It's a habit we just
get into...and we kind of forgot you were around".
"It's okay" I said. "I'd probably be doing the same thing".
"So, I thought I'd join you and get a chance to get to know you better...if
that's okay".
"Hey man. Sure. No problem...what do you want to know"?
And so started the beginning of about 30 minutes of me talking about me. He
seemed sincerely interested, and it felt good. I returned the favor, and
found out as much as possible about him. Then, there was silence except for
the sounds of our feet walking on the crackling cedars and branches beneath
us.
"So...I uh noticed that you and Stevie were playing a little footsie
tonight"?
I stopped. My heart sank into my chest beating like crazy, and I must have
turned beet red".
"Don't worry about it man. It's cool with me. I guess you guys are pretty
close"?
(I cleared my throat). "Yeah, we're close. We've known each other since we
were kids, and now that we're `family' we're even closer. We're okay being,
well, sort of affectionate. We've always been that way".
"That's cool with me. My brother and I are really close, and have always
been affectionate with each other. Some people think it's weird, but we
don't care.
If it feels good -- we do it!"
We started our return back and remained in silence for about 10 minutes.
Silence was broken again with another question.
"So uh, how close do you guys get?"
Why did he want to know that? Where was this going I was wondering.
I didn't answer him -- I didn't know how without breaking confidence.
Suddenly he grabbed my arm and stopped me in his tracks.
"Look. I have a feeling that...sometimes...you might fool around a little with
guys...am I right? In the kitchen before when I was pressed up against you,
you didn't jump back or move away, so I thought that maybe you were okay
with it".
I didn't say anything for a bit and we continued walking in silence.
"Sorry. I guess I presumed something I shouldn't have," he said.
I stopped walking and turned to look at him in the face. I wanted to tell
him.
"Look Chris. I didn't mind that you pressed your dick up against me. That
kind of thing doesn't bother me -- I mean, if I like the person. Sometimes it
feels good -- for both guys -- and really -- it doesn't bother me. Yeah -- Steve
and I have fooled around a couple of times."
"Yeah -- like what have you done?" he asked.
"Why do you want to know" I snapped back, a little uncomfortable.
"Because I've sucked him off a couple of times and I wondered if you
had too"?

I was stunned. The two of us had shared his cock at different times in his
life. Did I want to talk about this or not. Was I jealous? No. Stunned? Yes
-- that he would tell me, and because I thought I was his only cock-sucker.

I sat down on the ground. "Okay, yes, I've sucked him a couple of times too
and I have to admit it's been pretty incredible".

"Oh fuck" he screamed. "Finally I can talk with another guy who has sucked
the best tasting cock..." I interrupted him.
"...and the best smelling..."
"Man, getting your nose under his bag is unbelievable and"
"Deep throating...tasting his semen..."
"Oh man -- you too...when was your first time"?
"When he came to my house to announce his engagement to my sister. Yours"?
"Week-long camp out with the school kids. We took a break from the kids and
went skinny dipping. I started swimming between his legs, and the next thing
you know, he's got my head in a head lock --between his thighs with my face
up against his bag. It was either drown or suck..so I started to suck".
We both laughed and fell back on the ground. I glanced down and noticed he
was as hard as I was, but he was lying back with his eyes shut.
I lay back beside him so that our arms were touching and knew that we were
both thinking of the same thing. My hand went down to my very hard penis and
started to message it through my jeans. I squinted my eyes open, to see he
had started the same thing, rubbing his dick through his sweats.
"Do you know how many times I jerk off thinking about sucking his dick"?
"Oh man, at least once a day for me"!
He pulled his sweats down below his balls, and I got a good look at this
dick.
I opened my fly and pulled down my jeans, exposing my penis to the night
air.
There we were. Two cocksuckers of the same cock, jerking off thinking about
sucking our best friend's penis.

I watched as he jerked and looked at his cock and balls which were so
similar to mine. I put my hand down on top of his to feel his rhythm and to
cop a feel of his dick. We smiled at each other as we came close to the
brink. We both started to spew at the same time, with semen landing on each
other's hands.
When it was over, we just lay there gently caressing each other's penis.

I looked for something to clean up with, and couldn't find anything. So I
offered my underwear to clean up both of us. I stood up removing my shoes
and pants, and stripped off my underwear, standing there with semen still
dripping from the tip of my penis, I offered them to him first. He stood up
and wiped his dick and stomach clean, then handed my underwear back to me,
and I cleaned myself up. "Thanks" he said, and we stood there for a minute
really taking our time getting dressed. I rolled up my semen-soaked
underwear into a tight ball, and stuffed it in my back pocket.

We walked back to the cabin pretty much in silence, but very content.

Upon returning to the cabin, we found that both Jim and Ernie had decided to
walk over to the main lodge where there was some kind of event taking place
for a couple of hours. Steve opted not to go, and waited for us to get back
from the walk.

"So where were you guys anyway"? Steve asked us with, what sounded like, a
little worry in his voice.

"Oh, we were just getting acquainted, and thoroughly enjoying the fresh
night air. We, uh, found out we had quite a bit in common", I commented in a
mysterious tone.

Chris chirped in, " Yeah, connection with families, hobbies, food,
and...what else...oh yeah -- your dick".

Steve looked so embarrassed, turned white, looked at me with the most
apologetic look on his face. I couldn't believe Chris just blurted it out
which told me a lot about his character, however, it was out and there
wasn't much we could do about it.

He pushed his way passed us, and went outside and walked towards this huge
maple tree that was not too far from the front door.

"Chris, why did you blurt it out like that", I asked.

"I thought it was kind of funny, and thought we should just bring it out
into the open" he replied mustering a laugh.

I went outside after him, and pulled the other chair up beside him.
"Steve,
It's okay..it happens...and I've got to admit, you have a great cock. It was
kind of a relief for me to have somebody to tell. I paused. I needed to ask.
So, how often do you and Chris..."

He laughed a little, and gave me a soft punch on the shoulder. "Oh fuck,
it's only been a couple of times. The first time was really impetuous, and
the other two times...well, he almost begged me to suck it. But it isn't like
you and me at all! We're brothers, we're friends, we've got history ... and a
future. Hey Chris get out here".

I didn't know what was going to happen, but Chris came out, hesitating a
little. "Hey, sorry many...I didn't think you'd get that upset..."

Listen Chris, I'm just gonna tell you that I'm glad you brought it out in
the open, and uh, I think that's it between you and me. Sorry, it just
doesn't feel good. I mean, I enjoyed it and everything. I mean what guy
doesn't like to hear he has a big dick, and it tastes good and all that
shit, but, I think I better stop it here before it gets carried away.

"Shit. So that's it? Not even one last suck, buddy".

He took a little time to reply, "No, I don't think so Chris, I...

I interrupted. "I have an idea. How about we both do you...at the same
time..while the other guys are gone...and give Chris one last tasty load of
yours".

Steve, put his head back and ran his hands through his hair while trying to
decide what to do. He slouched down on the chair, and spread his legs nice
and wide. "I don't know guys...I've never done that..."

"Stand up" I commanded.
"What"?
"Stand up" I repeated.
He slowly stood up, and I got up and stood in front of him. "This is for all
three of us. It'll be great" I unbuttoned his jeans, and yanked them down
to his ankles. There it was. The most beautiful cock in the world, just
hanging there out of that big thick bush. I looked over at Chris and nodded
for him to come over, then I slowly pushed Steve back down in the chair.

He sat back down and I spread his legs wider. As if on cue, Chris and I
both moved in together and went directly to his balls. Our noses found
their familiar space and we both started to sniff and lick and massage his
bag with our tongues. I looked up and smiled at Steve while he smiled back
and mussed up my hair. He took my hand and brought it up to his mouth, and
started to suck on my middle finger, then made his way to the others, while
I moved my nose and chin through his pubic hair and kissed my way down and
then back up his hairy inner thigh. When I found my way back to his penis,
Chris was already there bobbing on Steve's cock. I moved my lips to the
base of his cock, and started to nibble and lick, then work my way up the
part of his shaft that wasn't it Chris's mouth. His penis was as hard as it
would ever get, and Chris and I were sharing his cock equally, licking each
side of his shaft back down to his bag, and up again to his cock. My mouth
went to the head and Chris's tongue started lapping at the precum while I
bobbed on, and then completely off. Steve was going nuts.

"You guys, this is driving me crazy, just hold off for a minute" Steve
wined.
We didn't listen, and started to work towards him cumming. I rubbed my hand
over his hairy legs, and consumed his entire cock to the base while Chris
worked on his balls. His hands came down and gently caressed the hair on our
heads, every once in a while, dropping down to his crotch to feel the lips
of the guys were sucking on his anatomy.

"Guys we gotta do this. This is way too hot"! I started thrusting up into
our faces, while pushing our faces hard onto his cock and balls. With my
mouth on his cock, I realized this would be Chris's last time to taste
Steve's semen, so I pulled off, just in time as he erupted right into
Chris's mouth. I continued playing and licking up the sweat of his hairy
balls. He tasted great.

All too soon it was over, and we all sat back with a smile on our faces. The
scene was great as I watched his penis go back into it's normal state, and I
leaned in for one last engulfment of his hairy dick.

Suddenly, we heard the voices of the other guys returning back to the cabin,
and we jumped up and scattered, looking like we were all just finishing
taking a piss outside.

"Hey you guys, you're supposed to be pissing in the outhouse"! Little did
they know what had just taken place.

No comments:

Post a Comment