Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thrilling Threesome

You may remember another story of our's called "Motel
Mauling" and we thought you might be interested in our very
first experience. Until the events described below, neither
of us had had sex with anyone else. BILLIE: It's quite
shocking to look at the events of the past few years and
realize just how much our sex lives have changed. I had
tried to interest Selena in the idea of swinging for some
time, but she had always refused, saying that she'd cut off
my prick before she saw me have sex with another woman. To
be honest, I'd always thought I'd be one a loser there as
Selena had always been the picture of virtue, a model
housewife and devoted to our children. However, things
changed when I started to bring sex magazines home to spice
up our rather boring sex life.

I read out some of the stories relating to husbands
watching their wives fuck with other men and I noticed a
reaction in Selena. She would masturbate with her vibrator
as I read these stories and she began to get really excited
and came off more forcefully than usual. Eventually I
plucked up the courage to ask if she fantasized about being
the wife in the stories and, very demurely, she sort of
agreed. I pushed home my advantage and asked her whether
she would have sex with another man while I watched. She
looked very concerned but I told her that I wasn't
interested in another woman, just watching her getting
fucked would be sexy enough for me.

SELENA: Well, at first I was stunned. Imagine it, me
having sex with a stranger in front of my hubby! My staid
upbringing said 'no' but I knew that I was a bit of a
sexual disappointment to Billie so I thought things over.
Again, I was worried about the kids finding out but Billie
said that we could easily send them away for a weekend in
order to make things happen. Still, I wasn't convinced. I
mean, who would fancy a 36 year old housewife and where and
how would I find a mate. Billie reassured me that my body
was in good shape and that he could get a contact magazine
so that I could pick out a man. I wavered, and I said that
I hadn't got any really sexy clothes to wear.

Boy, like a shot Billie said that I could have
unlimited funds to get kitted out with new sexy clothes.
So, within the week, he brought home a contact magazine and
I went into town to do my shopping. Skimpy, see-through 'G'
strings, suspenders, seamed stockings, mini-skirts and
ridiculously high-heeled shoes were all bought. We studied
the 'form' in the mag but I decided that Billie should
choose my lover for me. To my surprise, he went for a 20
year old West Indian whose picture showed a man with a
dream physique and a long prick.

BILLIE: Selena agreed with my selection and so I wrote
to the young man to set up a date. Steve rang back within
two weeks and I took the call. We set a date and I broke
the news to Selena. The agreed weekend soon came around
and the kids were packed off to their grandparents. Selena
got herself ready and what a sight greeted me as she came
into the living room. Gone was my demure housewife and in
her place was this desirable, sexy woman. A mini-skirt
barely covered her stocking tops and she teetered around in
her high-heeled sandals. Just then Steve arrived, looking
even more handsome than in his photo. Soon we were sitting
around drinking and the talk got sexy. Steve said that he
regularly 'serviced' housewives while their husbands
watched. And then Steve and Selena were kissing; deep
French kisses, with Steve's tongue entering my wife's mouth
and Selena responding enthusiastically.

Soon his hands were all over her and within a minute
she was stripped down to her undies, her 42" tits bulging
from her skimpy bra. Steve then undressed and we were
treated to the sight of his enormous ebony cock. It was
twice the size of mine and I did feel some jealousy as I
noticed my wife's eyes feast upon this young man's weapon.
Then he was between her legs and her knickers were ripped
away as his prick nudged up to her juicy entrance. It was
then that I realized that he wasn't wearing a condom and I
pointed this out.

SELENA: Yes, and that suddenly bothered me too as I
wasn't 'protected.' However, Steve was adamant that he only
went 'bareback' and told me that he would pull out at the
critical point. I believed him but Billie wasn't convinced
and tried to insist on Steve wearing a sheath. But
unheeding, Steve leaned forward and his beautiful Black
cock edged into my wet and unbelievably willing hole. Then
I was cumming like never before and I crossed my legs
behind Steve's back as his entire length was forced into my
fuck-tube.

BILLIE: What a sight! Selena was moaning like never
before and her stockinged legs were tightly wrapped around
Steve's back, with her high heels pointing up towards the
ceiling. And her language was so filthy. She had never said
such words in our lovemaking. 'Fuck me, you bastard. Stick
it up me hard, harder.'

SELENA: Oh it was heaven, with Steve so strong and so
much bigger than Billie. I really felt that I was being
fucked, being really fucked. Usually Billie is so gentle
and I was realizing that I needed to be fucked, not made
love to. And then Steve's thrusts got more urgent and he
said that he would have to pull out. But I wasn't having
any of that and I crossed my legs even more tightly around
him and pulled him down into a deep wet kiss as he exploded
inside me, filling me up with his warm spunk. I looked
across to see Billie's reaction. He was stunned, and I was
pleased with this and decided to taunt him just a little
more. I told him that if he was worried about Steve's
spunk then he had better get between my legs and lick me
clean. I added that that was all he was useful for anyway!

BILLIE: I was amazed at Selena's reaction, but for
some reason I did as she bidded, getting between her legs
and lapping at her sticky, slimy cunt as Steve and she
kissed passionately. Then Selena pushed me towards Steve's
lap and told me to get him ready for her again. I knew what
she meant and even complied with this request. I sucked his
big chocolate cream filled eclair and soon Steve was hard
again and my wife and I took turns sucking him good. Then
she took his massive cock into her mouth and sucked him
off, drinking down his sperm when he came in her mouth.
She kissed me too and passed some of his hot cum into my
mouth, I was hooked on this type of oral sex. I had the
most intense cum of my life as I sprayed her heaving
breasts with my warm sticky cum. Steve licked my cum from
her titties then kissed Salena, coating her lips with my
love sauce. The three of us sucked and fucked the weekend
away. It was perhaps the most exciting time of my life.
Selena's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment