Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tawny's and Rita's Orgy

There was no doubt that Tawny was an attractive woman --
five feet, five inches tall and weighing 125 pounds packed into a
36-26-36 frame. Her dark eyes, dark hair and ample breasts
were her most feminine assets.

Rita, however, was the more attractive female. Rita, at five
feet, eight inches also weighed 125 pounds. However, her 36-
22-36 frame helped accentuate her breasts and hips in a manner
that all men noticed regardless of their sexual preference. The
dark hair and eyes, her full lips, high cheek bones, and long legs
could easily have qualified her for a place among Playboy
magazines most outstanding centerfolds.

Tawny was the most assertive of the two women. She
introduced Rita to a bisexual lifestyle during their first year in high
school. She began by playfully teasing Rita by rubbing a bar of
soap against her pubic hair. By the end of the week, Tawny had
managed to position the bar of soap so it would rub against Rita's
clitoris. The day after she noticed a positive response from Rita,
Tawny replaced the bar of soap with her finger tips.

Rita received Tawny's more aggressive advances quite
willingly. A torrid scene followed that -- had it been filmed --
would make anything movie scene with Sharon Stone seem
juvenile -- and Ms. Stone was certainly no wimp when it came to
providing a movie audience with a torrid love scene.

Both Rita and Tawny dated boys during their high school
and college years. However, they saved their most impassioned
love-making for each other. After they graduated from college,
they rented an apartment and later shared joint ownership in an
impressive condominium off Long Island's southern shore.

As Rita grew to become more comfortable with her
bisexuality, she experimented with other women. However, she
always returned to Tawny, specifically because Tawny's oral
skills were second to no one.

Rita will never forget the Summer she emerged from the
shower on an especially hot and humid day. She waltzed into the
living room and suggestively moved about to arouse Tawny who
had been watching television.

The room was warm as Tawny had turned off the air
conditioner and opened the glass sliding door that led to the
balcony. The warm humid air from the Atlantic Ocean rushed into
their Long Island home, keeping Rita wet -- in more ways than
one -- as she sashayed in front of the coach.

Tawny picked up the remote and turned off the television.
She had been watched the tacky antics on the Jerry Springer
Show, but the show was no match for Rita's sensual erotic
dance.

As Rita had suspected, no more than two minutes passed
before Tawny leaped from the coach. She grabbed Rita and
tossed her onto the white leather. Rita managed to throw one leg
up on the sofa back while the other leg led to the floor, leaving
her pussy in full view. Tawny moistened her lips and immediately
dived for Rita's wet pussy.

"Girl, I love the taste of your pussy," she commented, then
proceeded to lick furiously between Rita's legs. Rita responded
immediately, moaning and sigh as Tawny's skillful tongue
delivered its pleasures.

"Eat me, girl! Eat me good," Rita cried out. "Eat my pussy
and make me cum!"

More than an hour had passed. Tawny alternated between
licking her pussy and her ass hole. She soon lost count of how
many times Rita had climaxed. After an hour, the assumed a 69
position and continued for at least another 30 minutes. Barely
able to walk, they made their way to their bedroom, rested for 2
hours, and then resumed their love-making well into the evening.

It was no wonder that at this point in their lives, they began
limiting their sexual activities to each other. There wasn't a man
either had ever met able to pleasure them to the degree they
were able to pleasure each other. It was more than a woman
knowing what pleases a woman. It was the result of a friendship
that grew and developed since childhood.

On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, Tawny became "Mistress
Tawny." She turned her domineering personality into a business.
The extra bedroom served as a modestly equipped dungeon for
male submissives. On a few occasions, Rita assisted her more
aggressive lover. However, most often she used the time to
engage in her hobby as a serious amateur photographer.

Rita did not object to Tawny's hobby so long as it remained
non-sexual. This was never a problem. Tawny enjoyed training
her submissives, but she never had any desire to have sex with them.

Overall, their relationship was very health and they were
both very happy. However, I suspect that some part of their
relationship had grown stale and both had harbored a secret
desire to engage in something different.

I had known of Mistress Tawny through her advertisements
in a number of swinger and S&M publications. I did not know she
was bisexual, nor did I know anything of her lover -- Rita.

Like Rita and Tawny, I too lived on Long Island. Tawny had
contacted me through one of the publications for which I had
modeled. We began corresponding and eventually arranged a
meeting at their home.

Rita and I hit it off very well. She was impressed that I had
been born a male and had successfully lived and worked as a
woman for several years. It took a while but one by one, I
addressed all of the myths she had developed about
transgendered women.

She was surprised to discover that female hormones did far
more than cause breast development. I explained that although I
did not have a period each month, I experienced several of the
related symptoms common to biological women. These
symptoms included depression, mood swings, irritability, water
retention and breast tenderness.

Rita was also surprised to learn that by making a conscious
decision to take female hormones, I had also made a conscious
decision to become impotent and sterile. I could no longer
ejaculate, nor achieve an erection. My male part was no longer
my organ of sexual arousal. My anus in a very real sense
became my pussy.

They both wanted to engage in a threesome. I also wanted
to embrace the two very attractive women. However, I was living
with a man at the time and wanted his approval before making a
commitment to join with Rita and Tawny.

David, my lover, said it would be a great idea but wanted to
participate as well. I approached Rita and Tawny with the idea of
a foursome. They hesitated at first. Later, they said if they found
David to their liking, then a foursome would be the way to go.

The following weekend, we met at a local restaurant for
dinner. As I suspected, David charmed them both almost
immediately. He was an impressive figure in a suit. One could
easily detect he was a body builder even while he was totally
clothed.

I jokingly referred to our intended encounter as the Oreo orgy,
primarily because Rita and Tawny were white while David
and I were both African American. The romantic atmosphere
provided by the restaurant facilitated this kind of relaxed
conversation, as well as an eager anticipation of our intended
sexual encounter. We left for Rita's and Tawny's condominium
right after dinner.

We started undressing as soon as we reached the living
room. Both Rita and Tawny were astonished by David's athletic
physique -- the broad shoulders, narrow waist, tight buttocks,
chiseled chest and thick calves. The `coup de grace' occurred
when I lowered his silk boxers revealing all 5-inches of his flaccid
cock. I fondled him until he reached 10-inches of very thick and
powerful manhood.

I fell to my knees and began licking and kissing his love
shaft. Both ladies watched as I moved to mouth his testicles.
They realized that there was no way I was going to surrender my
man at the onset of our encounter. David had the kind of penis
that women usually only find in their dreams.

Tawny began licking Rita's pussy. However, most of Rita's
attention remained focused on David's huge black cock.

"Suck it, baby!" David cried passionately. "Suck daddy's
cock like a good girl!"

Trust me, I needed no encouragement when it came to
sucking David's cock. I sucked furiously. Five minutes later, he
exploded with a tiny sea of semen. I appreciatively swallowed
every drop of the delicious fluid. Then, I turned and smiled at
Rita. I had noticed her watching our embrace for the entire
duration of my oral foreplay. She, however, was still too
astonished to respond. I guess she thought that transgendered
women knew less about pleasing a man than biological women. I
proved her to be quite mistaken.

Rita and Tawny had moved into a 69-position and were now
absorbed with each other. I watched them until David regained
his erection.

I handed a tube of K-Y jelly to David and he began
lubricating and fingering my love hole. Rita paused to observe
David as he inserted his massive cock into my tiny orifice.

"Damn!" Rita exclaimed. "I thought she'd only be able to do
it doggy style."

"I can assume any position that a biological woman can
assume," I explained.

David slowly inserted 6 or 7 inches of his dick, and then
started pumping me. He moved slowly at first, until he felt I was
sufficiently relaxed to be more aggressively fucked.

"Damn! I know women who would kill to be fucked like that,"
Rita shouted. "I'd even kill to be fucked lie that!"

"Your turn is coming," David announced while he continued
his jackhammer pace.

Twenty minutes later, David and I climaxed together. He
had delivered a very powerful orgasm. My whole body seemed
to turn to Jell-O.

Tawny wasted no time loving towards David. She began by
kissing him and rubbing her hands across his massive chest.
Rita seemed annoyed. I wasn't sure if she was jealous, or merely
disappointed that she had not moved more quickly.

As soon as David started regaining his erection, Tawny
slipped a rubber onto his enlarging cock. She immediately got
down to sucking him off.

Tawny did not appear to be a woman who had sworn off
men as she took the big black cock into her mouth.

She released his manhood just long enough to announce
that African American men were her secret passion. Apparently,
it was quite a revelation to Rita as well.

"You can't blame her. Can you?" I asked, directing my
question to Rita.

"No. I can't blame her," Rita replied. "I've just never seen
her go down on a guy with this much enthusiasm."

"Well, David is quite a guy," I suggested.

I moved closer to Rita and began kissing her and fondling
her mounds of femininity. She responded with unanticipated
energy.

"I love your breasts," she whispered.

I responded by moving her unto her back and parting her
thighs so as to be able to lick her moistened twat. Finally, she
seemed more interested in what I was doing than in what Tawny
was doing with my David.

I pleasured Rita long enough and intently enough to enable
her to reach two very intense orgasms. She returned the favor
by eating me as well.

Tawny reached her own orgasm by rubbing her clit while
sucking on David. When she released him, David moved over to
Rita and I.

"Your turn, baby," he said, smiling at Rita.

"Give it to me like you gave it to Roberta," she insisted.

David was more than pleased to acknowledge her request.
He fucked her furiously for a full half hour. A very exhausted Rita
retreated to the bedroom, barely able to walk.

Tawny pulled out the convertible couch, then brought
blankets and pillows for David and I.

The next morning, Rita and Tawny prepared a wonderful
breakfast. The four of us retired to the couch in the living room to
relax. Well, we didn't relax for very long, but that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment