Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleepers Awake

One Friday night about two months ago I was partying over at
my best friend's apartment and as typical managed to get myself
to a little too intoxicated to drive home safely. They live in a
very small efficiency apartment and I had slept with them, all
three of us in the same bed, on several occasions before when I
had over did it a bit. I'd always had a " thing " for my friend's
girl Tammy and Joe had even suggested a three-some once but alas,
she wouldn't go for it. So Joe and I always slept in our
underwear but Tammy wore shorts and a tank top to bed on those
occasions. She would always give me a foreboding look as she
pulled the covers up. Like " Don't even think about it buster ".
Also, Joe slept in the middle with me on one side and Nancy on
the other.

None the less, having her cute little ass in the same bed
always left me fantasizing about what it would be like if we
could ever get her to agree to a three-some. Like I could imagine
her on top of Joe with his dick in her sweet little cunt while I
fed mine up her ass or her giving me one of those great blow jobs
he was always talking about. I always went to sleep with a hard
on and would wake up with one from the dreams I would have about
her.

On this particular night I woke up from a dream where I was
laying on my side, fucking my dick into Nancy's pretty face,
getting some best head I'd ever received. As I came around I
realized that I was really being sucked! I couldn't believe it!
At first I thought that Tammy had given in to Joe's suggestions
and changed positions with him but then wondered if maybe she was
sort of sleep walking and thought it was Joe's dick she had in
her mouth. At any rate I decided the best thing to do was pretend
I was still asleep for fear she would stop if she realized I had
awoke. It was the elastic strap of my underwear chaffing against
the bottom of my dick that had woke me so while not allowing my
breathing to change I carefully reached down to work them a bit
further down my legs. As I did my hand brushed across the
slightly hairy flat chest of the person whose mouth was doing
such wonderful things to my dick. It wasn't Nancy down there! It
was Joe that was sucking my dick!!! I didn't know what else to do
so I just continued to feign sleep and besides he was doing one
hell of good job. Then suddenly he stopped. " What a relief " I
thought even though I was very near ejaculation.

Joe wasn't finished with me though. Moving slowly and
carefully so as to not wake me or Nancy he repositioned himself
on his side facing away from me then ooched back toward me until
my dick was in the crack of his ass and seated firmly against his
anus. I've always had a big thing for fucking butt but until that
moment I had only briefly considered fucking another man. " Well,
in for penny, in for a pound " I thought as I felt the head of my
dick being engulfed by the warmth and tightness of Joe's ass.
Besides, it had been several months since I had sex with
something other than my hand and his warm, tight passage felt so
damn good. His progress was slow but deliberate as I'm slightly
larger than average down there. A girl I had gone with for awhile
had measured me with a seamstress's tape once and came up with
eight inches in length. She then divided my circumference by pi
and to get a girth of about one and three-quarters. When he had
me most of the way in he began to undulate slowly against me and
I could tell by his breathing and the way the bed was vibrating
he was beating his meat. His butt was so hot and his short
strokes felt so good that after a bit I just couldn't take
anymore. I rolled him over onto his stomach with me on top then
proceeded to fuck his tight ass as vigorously as I could without
shaking the bed too hard. I could tell by the way he was pushing
his ass back against me, trying to get as much of me in him as he
could, that he was really enjoying it. I hadn't beat off for a
about a week so I ended with huge orgasm that must have really
filled his bowels. Before I could finish pumping his anal ring
began to spasm hard about my dick as he humped at his hand and I
new he was coming as well. I lay on top of him for a moment to
catch my breath and listen to Tammy's breathing to make sure she
was still asleep then rolled off onto my side of the bead.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done! Joe rolled over onto
his back, tossed a cum soaked sock over me onto the floor and
within minutes he was asleep.

We never said a word to each other afterwards or after any
of the nights I've fucked him since. He did catch me looking at
that sock though that next morning and just grinned. I know
sooner or later though that Tammy is going to wake up and catch
us in the act. Last weekend we doubled the risk by doing it
twice. Once just after she had begun to snore and once more in
the wee hours of the morning. It's really going to be interesting
to see how she reacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment