Monday, April 6, 2009

Renewing two frienships

I have been going out with a girl called Janice for about the best part of a
year. I've known both her and her brother since we were children. We lived
in the same village when we were young and we'd play tennis, go to the
cinema, read books and watch television together. Long hot summer-days were
spent at the sea-side until late in the evening. We always had the same
sense of humour and the same ideas about things. In a way, the three of us
were soulmates.

We're all in our twenties now. I got a new job a few months ago and bumped
into Janice for the first time in years. It was a delightful surprise to
find she worked in the next department. "It's a small world", as my
grandmother used to say. At first I didn't recognise her at first; she had
changed, but not for the worst! We chatted together about old times. A few
days later, at a disco, I spotted her talking with friends. I'd catch her
looking in my direction very conscious of my presence in the nightclub and
not seemingly able to give her full attention to her girl-friends'
conversation. As usual I was nervous, as I always am when there's an
attractive girl paying attention to me - and Janice had become very
attractive to me. I almost hoped that I wouldn't end up anywhere near her;
I thought that I'd dry up if I had to speak with her. But fate conspired to
put us in each other's company; we talked easily, I suppose because we'd
been such good friends in the past.

Janice looked up into my eyes, her long black hair flowing down her back.
Her neat feminine slightly loose-fitting black pants showed her figure
perfectly and she was wearing a red blouse; matching her red lipstick. I
appreciated her gently feminine look, demure, shy and modest. She was in
stark comparison with some of the other more meretriciously dressed woman in
the disco. I knew that, in the weeks to come, I'd be doing a lot jerking off
with that image in my mind. She was going to be the only woman for me, and I
wouldn't be able to get enough of her.

Later I was invited to stay with her and her brother one weekend. I was
looking forward to seeing them both. I came a day earlier than I had
originally planned and Jonathan, expecting me, answered the door. They both
share the same facial features and I was immediately reminded of Janice.
Jonathan and I went to a bar for a drink. We talked about old times. I
enjoyed his company and the family likeness reminded me of Janice;
Jonathan's a sort-of male version of her, fresh and clean-shaven. He has
Janice's beautiful green eyes and the same little smile.

Now something utterly strange came over me. I felt my cock hardening and
body tensing as the sensation of falling for someone started to work its way
through my body. There was a sense of being transported to another
delightful world; this was the first time I'd ever wanted another man. I
didn't even go through the normal teenage crushes that some boys had for
other boys. I do, however, remember seeing Jonathan naked once when
changing after sport. I'd momentarily admired his uncut cock and perfectly
proportioned balls and thought it would be a lucky girl that got him. That
was all!

That night in bed, I couldn't get him out of my mind. I'd jack off
continually to thoughts of one or other of these two friends. I thought of
Janice in her black pleated skirt, cream shoes, loose light blue blazer, red
lip-stick and flowing black hair. I thought of her body close to mine in
bed. At other times, I thought of her brother with his cock hard against my
thigh as we embraced. Thinking of Jonathan had its own excitement. If you'd
told me yesterday that I'd soon be crazy about another guy, I'd have said,
laughingly, that you were crazy yourself!

Six months later, when I was over at his house, after visiting Janice, to
whom I was now engaged, Jonathan came in and told me about a co-worker of
his. This guy had met up with an old school friend and, for the first time
ever, these two guys had had sex. Jonathan's co-worker told Jonathan that
it was one of the most fascinating things he'd ever experienced. It had
been a wonderful celebration of an old friendship, this guy had said.

At length Jonathan asked me if I thought that it was all right for guys to
consummate years of friendship with sex. I said that if they felt the
desire to do so, then perhaps they should. I noticed that his cock was
straining.

I said casually, as a friend, "Something's turned you on!"

His girl-friend had gone away to France for year.

"Are you missing Anne?" I asked.

He looked at various corners of the room, his hands moving and mouth opening
from time to time as if he wanted to say something.

At length words came from his mouth: "Well, Paul's story made me want
something like that to happen between you and me. He bit his lip and looked
at the floor.", immediately regretting what he had just said.

There was a long silence. Then I just walked over to him and gently
embraced him, planting tiny kisses on his face. Our lips met, softly and
sweetly. Normally our interaction with each other was rough and playful -
we'd never quite shed our boyishness. Now we were more interested in
ministering to each other with the tenderest compassion and concern;
enjoying the fullness of our friendship, without the need for macho
posturing. We explored every corner of each other's faces and then Jonathan
remarked that it was hot, and that he'd take his sweater off. He did; I
then gently undid the top button of his shirt and ran my fingers through the
light hair at the top of his chest. He gasped a little. "You're
beautiful!", I said. He beamed and said thanks, simply and sincerely. I
continued to unbutton his shirt and then felt the top half of his body with
my hands. With the utmost tenderness I started further down and undid his
brown belt. Every nerve ending of my fingers was sexually charged. Even my
eardrums registered his breathing and the sound of the buckle against the
top metal button of his clean slightly-faded college boy denims. Every
sound and smell was of sex and of passion for my friend. I unzipped tooth
by tooth, occasionally glancing mischievously up at him, flirting,
pretending that at any moment he was going to slap my hands and say "Now!
That's enough of that!".

He read my thoughts and said in a faint voice. "I'm amazed at what you're
doing, Peter. I'd never have thought that you were able to be so tender. I
suppose I should push you away, but you know, I've no will to do so. In
fact quite the opposite. I just love what you're doing. Keep going!"

I told him that I'd never wanted another man until today and he, lost in
tender passion, whispered "Me neither!". We each laughed, a little
nervously.

I was careful to pull his jeans down as carefully as I could. I didn't want
to pull his red boxers down too! Well, not yet! I had to take it in stages.
I wanted to make myself wait for the ultimate joy of passion with my friend.
"No pain, no gain," is something that Jonathan often used to say. I agreed
with him on this occasion. I knew we were ultimately going to share our
cocks with each other, a token of our friendship, but that was for later
that evening. We continued to put aside our macho side as we swayed to the
sound of Irena Cara's "Flashdance...what a feeling!" coming across on the
stereo.

I began to feel Jonathan's cock through his boxers as we held each other.

"I...I'm going to come." he said. "Please hel... help me! I obliged by
crouching down in front of him. I took the waistband of his boxers and
eased them downward. There was his cock, now, in full view, as beautiful as
ever, showing its master's arousal. I smeared the pre-cum around the head.
Shortly afterwards, his body writhed, he cried ecstatically and came in
torrents. I lovingly held him as steady as I could and tried to catch as
much cream as I could in my face. I was overjoyed to receive my best
friend's come and to know that he'd never come for a man before. I felt
privileged and I said "Thank you". I applied my lips to his cock head and
kissed off some of the cream that was oozing out in short emissions after
the main three-part surge. I kissed him and our chins were covered with
come. We looked at each other and laughed at the fun of it all. We
wrestled lightly.

Playfully Jonathan said: "You horny devil you!"

"Hey, wait a minute, and what name would you give yourself?...Well? Tell
me!"

He smiled sheepishly as if to say "You've got me there!"

We looked in the mirror and laughed at the sticky mess we'd got ourselves
into. Jonathan reminded me of the time when, as five year-olds we were
covered in mud, one day, when we were playing football in a field. We came
running in for some hot food and our mothers remarked how glowing and
out-of-breath we were.

"Not much has changed!" in all these years, he said! "We're glowing and
out-of-breath once again!"

"Yes", I said "and THIS is even more fun!"

We fell on to the bed and were soon very seriously at it again, Jonathan
tearing my clothes off!

"My good shirt torn! ah forget it; there are more important things in life",
I joyously remarked.

The following morning we put the sheets into the washing machine and poured
in ample stain remover for good measure. We both agreed that we'd had the
time of our lives. And that was the start of the renewal of our childhood
friendship. What a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment