Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Grand Slam

My girlfriend was coming back to town to live with me. A gay friend had
accepted a job somewhere else. (Coincidence?) "Salt", that was his
nickname, had hit on me forever. I'd hinted that it might happen someday,
but never committed. It wasn't that the idea didn't turn me on, but Salt
positively swished when he walked. He was a stereotypic gay man -- too
skinny, balding, a moustache. He thought the only reason for going outside
was in case the building was on fire. He just wasn't my type.

But, it was sort of a going away present for him. So, I told him if he had
enough shots of tequila, I'd watch one of his videos. I got there early and
started slamming shots as he, full of hope and giggles, loaded the video.
(I'd watched it before while house sitting for him, but never told him.)

Four shots and twenty minutes later, I stood up, dropped my pants and pulled
off my shirts. "So, we going to do something or what?" I grinned, a little
drunkenly. He took me immediately to bed. As soon as we lay down, the room
started whirling and he yanked me out of bed and over to the sink. The last
thing I recall was him holding me over the sink, one arm wrapped around my
chest, the other cupping my groin. I felt his smooth small chest against my
back and his large hard cock lying against my butt.

I awoke in a darkened room lying up against my buddy with my left hand on
his swollen member. By the size of the cock I assumed I was in bed with
Drew (see below) but when my hand glided up his chest there was no forest of
fuzzy red hair to greet me. "Salt!" I remembered.

He said nothing as I rubbed my hand over his body, rolled him on his back
and straddled him. My eyes fell on the KY on the headboard and I lubed up
his very stiff cock, gradually sliding its full length into my hot tight
asshole. I rose up and down slowly before going for it.

"You've done this before?" he asked. "Uh huh!" I moaned. "Why didn't you
ever say anything?" he puzzled. "I didn't want to confuse why we are
friends."

I quickened my pace on his seven inches of somewhat slender cockmeat,
feeling his ample pubic bush tickle against the fuzziness of my balls and
asscheeks. He reached for my semi-erect cock and began to stroke it
vigorously as I wagged my ass back and forth in frenzied lust. "Ohhh, oh,
God, Billy, I'm ready to--" He began thrusting his cock into me in alternate
rhythm with my pumping backside. His fist fairly flew up and down my now
superhard, precum-drooling prick. "Ah, ooooooh, I'm cumming, I'm
cu--mmmm--ing," he grunted, keeping his one hand moving on my manmeat while
the other began fondling my tightening ballsac. "Uh, ooooh, me, too," I
responded, "yeah, here's my load! Yeahhhh!!!" The sensation of his long
peter twitching and spurting inside me sent we over the edge and I shot
three or four good jets of cum on his slim smooth chest. He didn't hesitate
-- scooping all he could of my load into his hand and transferring it to his
mouth. I eased down from my orgasm and his softening cock slid out of my
well-fucked ass with a sloppy popping sound. I kissed him on the cheek, bid
him farewell, cleaned up, dressed and headed home.

Salt and I played around a few more times before he left town, but too
quickly that morning he had to get me home. Drew usually came for coffee on
Saturday mornings. He didn't know about Salt, nor Salt about Drew and me.
Drew usually stopped by early tossed a few pieces of firewood on the front
deck and then came in the back door. I would rise to greet him from my bed,
nude. He would greet me as he routinely did with a big bear hug and a wet
kiss. Sometime, not always, one of his rough work-scarred fingers would
work its way up my asshole and the action would start right away. Usually
he'd make coffee as I dressed.

Drew's as tall as I am (about six feet), thin, but muscular from hard
physical labor. His face is surrounded by a shock of red straw like hair
and a positively patriarchal beard. His whole body is covered with a
forest of copper-colored hairs that show up nicely against his white skin.
White as the underbelly of a halibut, only as white as an Alaskan can be.

We drank coffee, bullshitted, talked about women, talked about my girlfriend
and before you know it, he had to leave. I didn't rise to hug and kiss him
goodbye like normal. He left the doorway and returned to where I was
sitting, a look of puzzlement on his bushy face.

"My girlfriend's coming tonight," I said. "This might be last time we have
Saturday mornings together. You want a blowjob?" Drew thought a moment.
Just a moment. Unbuttoned his levis, pulled down his pee-stained shorts and
pulled out "Moby Dick" -- a nice hunk of uncut manmeat which grew to almost
eight inches when it was at full erection. It was already getting hard. (He
never took that much convincing.) He started stroking in and out of my
face, briskly as usual. (When we fucked my hot ass he always slammed it in
to the hilt without giving my butt a moment to adjust or for me to catch my
breath.) Real quick he was warning me it was cumming. I locked my lips on
his thick pink penis head and sucked every drop out. I stood as he buckled
up his pants. We hugged goodbye and his thick wet tongue explored every
inch of my mouth in search of a taste of himself.

When my girlfriend arrived that night, I paid close attention to her. She
was tired and trying to put the best foot forward. So, I suggested we go to
bed. She's tall, blonde, with enormous tits and skin as white as Drew's.
She likes her left nipple sucked on. I went at it pretending it was a real
small dick as my right hand loosened her pussy like it would if I intend to
invade someone's butt.

She stroked tentatively at my cock, until she couldn't stand it anymore and
wanted me to "put it in her." I flipped her over on her hands and knees and
slipped my very stiff six-inch white cock between her pussy lips. She had
to wedge the pillow between her head and the wall because I was banging her
so hard. What was really turning me on was the smell of her unwashed
all-traveling butt crack wafting up to my nostrils mixed with the smell of
pussy juice. I came! I came a lot!!!! She seemed very satisfied and we
drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

So that's my grand slam -- homosexual for breakfast, bisexual at lunch,
heterosexual for dessert! That's also my record for lovers in one day. But
even now I wouldn't mind repeating that performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment