Monday, April 6, 2009

Fate Stepped In Part two

In my rosy drunken stupor I was vaguely aware as the hot, sweet lips
worked their magic. I imagined my wife down there sucking away as she
tried to bring me to a climax. But my mind told me that this was not my
wife and I was not at home. I could see the reflection of the flashing
neon motel sign through the thin curtains covering the window. Through
booze clouded eyes I looked down and saw my assistants head bobbing up
and down on my erect cock. One part of me told me to protest and
demand he stop as "I am not gay"! But another part of me told me that I
was enjoying the best blow-job I had been given in a long time. As in
most cases the later feeling won out and I lay back to enjoy the
wonderful sucking sensations .
Then the wonderful feelings were interupted for a moment as my
cock-sucker let my cock pop from his slick lips and stood up. He removed
the new shorts I had given him and lay down beside me on the bed. He lay
with his head toward my feet which put his now swollen member near my
face. Even a little drunk I was intimidated by the size! He appeared to
be 10 inches or better and unbelievably thick.! He resumed his expert
cock-sucking and shortly I was on my cloud again.
As he devoured me his giant prick was resting against my left shoulder
and as I neared my climax he knew just what to do and turned me toward
him on my side. As he manuevered me into position I was left staring eye
to eye with his one-eyed giant. I was so hot I would have fucked a
knot-hole at that point and when he reached and eased the head foward my
mouth it just naturally opened like it had been waiting for him. I had
just enough booze in me to make me pliable and he took advantage of it
as he forced more and more of his pulsating cock into my unused mouth..
I was at the point of no return and soon I was sucking out of sheer
reflex as he bathed and adored my burning dick. I pulled as much of his
member in as possible and the unbelievable size literally stretched my
lips around it like a rubber band. All I could do was hold my lps
pressed tightly as he started slowly to move in and out of the tight
ring. I tasted my first taste of male come and I was on my way. I was
consumed by pre-climax lust and I threw caution and inhibitions to the
wind as I grabbed his gorgeous cock and milked it. I lost control and
my sperm burst from my cock like a runaway oil well and he struggled to
cap it with his mouth. With a mouthful of meat I bucked and spasmed on
the bed like a virgin during her first climax. I was trying desperately
to keep his shaft in my mouth as I reacted to the best come of my life,
barring none. My legs drew up and tried to cramp as wave after
incredible wave passed through me. My breathing was diffivcult as his
massive pole was wedged between my stretched lips. I don't know how
long this went on but he had his limits too and he soon pulled his
log-like meat out of it's new hole and shot sperm all over my face and
chest as well as the bed.
When we both finally returned to earth I rose up on one elbow and looked
down at the drying cum on my body. I knew we both had experienced
something that was not going to go away and two weeks later I was laying
face down on the same bed in the same room with a pillow under my
stomach as he wedged inch after painful inch of his monster into my
tight, virgin ass. It took nearly 30 minutes to totally violate me as
he was so big and the pain was so great. I was glad that he was gentle
at least at first as I probably would have backed out. When he finally
pulled his cum soaked softening lance from it's new found home I felt
the ring pop and I reached back to feel the once virgin opening. I ran
two fingers in with ease where I had once had problems with one and the
soreness would take a day or two to heal and I later fond a lttle blood
on my undershorts.
I had officially entered the BI world and over several months he reamed
me on a regular basis loosening me permanently to the point until he
could wedge his fist completely into my ass or "Pussy" as he would often
call it. I fucked him a few times but much preferred sucking and being
fucked hard. As I became bigger and bigger back there he became more
agressive and showed no mercy as he pounded me unmercifully as I begged
for more. I have been fisted, gang fucked ,and abused in many ways
since those early days but I will never forget the times we had. Two
monts after leaving our company he was killed in a multi-car accident
near Amarillo. Texas....What a waste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment