Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Daughter's Beau, II

There was a performance that day in the theater and the whole family
showed up to hear the daughter play with them. Her boyfriend also came and
he also waited with her outside for her kids to arrive for the performance.
That was where we all were in the street waiting for those kids. When they
did show the others had gone in and I was out there alone holding the fort.
Just as the performance was to start, the kids shouted at me and we rushed
in. The family saved as many seats as possible be there was not one for me
and I didn't see Luke with them so I went to the back searching the
auditorium for a place to sit.

I heard a - pssst - from the side and there was Luke waving to me in the
last row in the corner. He had saved me a seat. I happily slid through
the back row to sit with him. He seemed rather nervous but had a smile on
his face as I sat down. I thanked him saving it for me. The performance
started and we watched entranced.

We both sat relaxed with our legs rather open so it was not surprising that
our knees touched. I noticed and liked the feeling. Normally I wouldn't
have thought much of it except just a half hour earlier I had snuck up
behind Luke and my daughter and, staying low, slipped my hand between his
legs to see if he indeed had a hard on while kissing her, even out there in
the open street. He did! and he didn't seem to object that a hand was
fondling his ass, cock, and balls checking him out while they kissed. I
got bolder and slipped my hand into his pants and into his shorts then
underneath his balls and cock to investigate it all. He may have been just
embarrassed since I was the girl's father so didn't make any objections.
As they kissed more seriously, his body movements became more serious and I
couldn't help sticking my thumb in his ass and he came in my hand as he
pushed against her. I pulled my hand and ran without looking back into the
theater and licked it clean.

So now sitting next to him, knowing he had just cum. and probably had more
cum in wet shorts, his nervous smile, I figured he probably wasn't up for
any more hanky. I tried not to act like a know-it-all and just be nice.
But cannot ever fathom the power of the horn. We were sitting with our
legs open and I noticed that his knee moved a bit against mine. Not
unusual but I would adjust some and his knee would adjust back to mine. I
loved it.

I looked at him and he just looked straight ahead at the stage. I put my
hands on my legs and felt him bounce his leg couple times brushing my hand.
It didn't take long I moved my hand over to his leg and squeezed it a bit.
I looked at him again and he just kept looking forward. The big guy
sitting on my other side had turned to sit with his back towards me. He
was big so if he had reason to look at me he would have had to make a major
move to look back at us. I felt secure that he could not see anything. I
slowly moved my hand up Luke's thigh and he still didn't look but did heave
his ass up a bit as if encouraging me or settling into his seat. When I
felt his hips move I took it as a invitation and slid right up to resting
my hand solidly though gently on his crotch.

I looked at him, he looked at me with a quiet smile and glanced at my mouth
as I licked my lips then looked back to the stage. Brazen Hussy! I loved
the feel of his cock and balls through his jeans. I managed to press and
handle it softly and soon began to feel it grow and harden to a serious
size. I already knew the size as I had held his cock and balls outside
just before. I didn't waste time and pulled the zipper down to free the
wonder from its discomfort. It was the hottest beauty I had ever seen.
Tall and thick, shiny. The smell was magnificent! A combo of manly sweat
and fresh cum, fresh lube caused my own cock to sit up and take notice.
Also there was a young guy mid teens in the sear in front of Luke that
turned his head sniffing the air. His eyes got so big as he saw the
wondrous cock standing. He just sat there and stared. I started to jack
it slowly and cleaned and licked my hand again as it got sticky from my
holding his silky rod. He just kept his head down watching me and smiling.
I kneeled down to the floor, folded up my seat and took it in my mouth
washing and sucking it quietly. It was the greatest feeling to have a
mouth and throat full of such power and strength, to have my face mostly
buried in his young crotch. It would throb some and I would pull away. I
did this a couple of minutes then looked up at him swallowing the juices.
He leaned down took my face in his hands and kissed me with passion. My
own cock started throbbing then and he pulled back just in time to let me
recoup. I went on licking and sucking for just the quiet joy of it a few
more minutes. The boy in front snuck out of his seat and was on his knees
on the other side of Luke getting as close as possible to the great cock to
watch. He was also licking his lips. I stopped and looked at him. He
stared in my eyes. I nodded to it. He shook his head. I went on sucking
and with my hand started pulling out his big balls then going down the side
with my tongue and sucking on them. They were so soft. The boy was
panting next to my ear and I saw he was jackin' his own cock. I lifted a
bit looked at him.

He stared back with some expectant fear. I reached over and took his cock
in my other hand. I nodded to Luke's, he shook no again then I moved fast
and kissed him and stuck my tongue in his mouth. He shuddered and pulled
back. I went back to sucking. Luke started panting and rubbing my neck.
I looked up at him again, was kissed again and when I came down to his lap,
I ran into the kid's head. He was sucking the cock like he had never done
it before. It was hot and exciting. I looked back up at Luke and he
smiled and stuck his tongue back in my mouth and just slurped it all
around. I looked to the big guy to my side and found he was watching us
too but he just smiled and went on staring. I reached down and jacked the
kid more while he sucked then got down between Luke's feet and sucked him.
It was long and narrow and so sweet and tender. I near died for this taste
of young cock. His balls were marble size also but so soft and lovely. I
slipped a finger back to rub his asshole Then as I sucked him he came up
and started to jack himself. Time for me to go back to sucking Luke's
great cock. Luke reached down and jacked both of us as I sucked him. I
loved it that I felt deep in the dark with his body reaching tightly over
my head while I sucked him. I felt his hot jizz hit the back of my throat
and I pulled off just a little so that I could taste the rest of him on my
tongue as I sucked. He was delicious, sweet, thick and viscous. He held
onto my cock tightly as he shot and panted and it brought me to a strong
cum that landed mostly in his hand. I continued with a soft suck so that I
wouldn't be too rough on his sensitive cock and I saw him licking and
sucking his hand of my cum. He very slowly got softer and softer though
not really smaller. I thrilled with his great lumbering meat in my mouth
with all his slippery cum moving and tasting so good. I didn't want to
ever let it go. Finally, it did drop out though and I got back in my seat
and we kissed for the longest time. I looked back at the kid. He was just
licking the juice off his hand and was there on his knees watching us. I
threw my arm around his shoulder and pulled him into our kissing and we all
just sucked on each other's lips and tongues and hugged until the concert
was near over. It was a hot time in that theater for all us.

No comments:

Post a Comment