Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Flavor

My name is Sarina, and ever since I was 11, I've had the body of a grown woman- no lie. I skipped the whole training bra stage and went right to a C cup, almost over night. And I've always had ass, compliments of my mama. In my twenty-some odd years, I've figured out what men- and women, like. I can suck dick better than a Hoover, and I eat pussy so good it makes you wanna slap your mama. I got the body, the moves, and I'm uninhibited- there isn't much I haven't tried, or mastered. You could call me a regular sex goddess- it wouldn't be the first time, and for damn sure not the last. So if you haven't put it together yet, I'm a Freak with a capital F. I always try to be helpful too, that`s just the type of chick I am. Never had an orgasm? I can fix that. Your man can't eat pussy? I can handle that. I'm like the damn Maytag man. Which brings me to the story I'm about to tell you.

Michelle is a good friend of mine. We met in college, and hit it off instantly, we had so much in common. When we went out we made a stunning pair- with me being honey-skinned and curvy, and her being chocolate and slim, we never went unnoticed. Now Michelle knows that I am bi, she was my best friend and it didn't faze her. She's sexy as hell, but I could never make a move on her because we're such good friends. So unless she told me flat out that she wanted our relationship to get sexual, it was going to stay that way. Well Michelle had been seriously involved with Greg for awhile now. Greg was a nice guy, but at the time this all went down, they had been having some issues in the bedroom. I guess their sex life had grown stale and when Michelle tried to put some spark into it, Greg rebelled. She took it as a sign that something else was up.

"No healthy man just chooses to go for weeks at a time without pussy," She told me one day as we were out for lunch.

"That doesn't mean that he's fuckin' someone else though." She just gave me that `yeah right' look. "Okay," I admitted, "for most guys, I would say it does, but not Greg, he really loves you."

So the conversation went, then when we were debating on whether or not to split to desert, she laid it on me.

"I need your help."

I responded automatically, "sure what do you need?"

"I need your freaky expertise."

I raised my left eyebrow, "what did you have in mind?" I sipped my drink.

"I want you to help me seduce Greg into a threesome."

I damn near choked. "What?! Are you serious?!"

She nodded her head. She had this determined look on her face. "I know he finds you attractive, what man doesn't?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

She rolled her eyes at me, "besides I've been curious about you for years."

I swear I needed the Heimlich after that one. I looked at her for two minutes and said, "so when do you want to do this?"

I showed up at Greg and Michelle's around 7 pm the Friday. We had decided that I'd come by under the pretense that my townhouse was being painted, so I needed to stay a couple of days with them. Michelle planned to cook dinner and get some DVD's and a healthy supply of liquor. We figured after a fair amount of drinks, Greg would lose some of his inhibitions. When I walked in the door, Michelle greeted me with a hug.

She whispered in my ear, "Greg is in a good mood tonight," and gave me a wink. I walked into the living room, where Greg rose from the couch to greet me.

"Thanks for letting me crash," I told him before I gave him a hello kiss, close to his lips. He looked pleasantly surprised.

"No problem Sarina, you can stay as long as you want."

We sat down and Michelle brought me a drink. So our night began. We had a great meal and afterwards we decided to play 21 for shots. After a few rounds of cards, we were all pretty buzzed. After taking 7 or 8 myself, I decided to turn things up a bit. When it came my turn again, rather than taking a shot, I took off my top. This definitely caught Greg by surprise, but he did a good job of trying to play it off. He was dealing and dropped a few cards, but quickly scooped them up.

"Oh, it's like that Greg?" I grinned as I noticed his fumble. I saw him out the corner of my eye looking at my DD-cup breasts, trying hard not to be obvious. Michelle and I exchanged a look that he missed, his eyes being glued to my tits and all. I had deliberately worn sheer, black lace lingerie, and I knew that he could see my nipples through the material. Both my nipples are pierced, and therefore extremely sensitive, and I could feel them getting hard under Greg's attentive stare.

Michelle was the next one to take something off. She also had on a sexy bra, and I gave her breasts as much attention as Greg gave mine. My jeans came off next. When I took them off, I announced I was going into the kitchen to get another bottle. I walked past Greg, giving him an unrestricted view of my ass in a lace thong. When I came back to the table, Michelle was sitting with her back to me as they continued to play. She had removed her jeans and Greg was bare-chested. I came up behind Michelle and ran my hand along her shoulder to the top of her breasts. I heard both of their's breathing change. While looking directly at Greg, I slid my hand inside the cup of Michelle's bra and pulled on her nipple, it instantly hardened. I bent over and stuck my tongue in her ear while I played with her breasts. She obviously enjoyed this treatment because she let out a soft moan and leaned her head over to give me better access. I came around to the front of her chair and kneeled between her legs. I removed her bra and sucked first one, and then the other nipple into my mouth. She moaned as I left her breasts and kissed my way down her stomach. I stopped when I reached the top of her panties. I turned my head to see Greg mesmerized. He hadn't said one word since I started fondling his woman.

I slowly licked my lips and asked him, " do you wanna see me eat your girl's pussy?" I swear I saw his dick jump in his pants. I looked down at his crotch, then back to his face and smiled evilly, "well?"

He managed to get out, "hell yeah." I needed no further encouragement.

I looked at Michelle's face to make sure she was ready, then started to peel off her panties. I slid my hands up her smooth thighs, pulled her hips closer, spread open her legs, then dove face-first into her pussy. I slowly licked her outer lips, up and down, until they parted for me. I took my time exploring her pussy with my tongue, then started sucking on her clit. She tasted so good, I ate her for like 20 minuets. She was moaning and squirming in the chair. I hear the sound of a zipper and knew Greg was playing with his dick. A few more minuets and Michelle started to lose it. When I tasted her cum, I finally released her clit from my death lock. I walked over to Greg, who had his dick in his hand.

"Shit," was all he could say as he saw me walking toward him. I straddled him, rubbing his dick with my crotch, and stuck my tongue in his mouth so he could taste Michelle's pussy. By this time she had recovered somewhat and moved to stand behind Greg. I released his tongue as Michelle stuck her tongue in his ear.

Then she whispered in his ear, "do you wanna fuck her?"

He looked at me, opened his mouth, and hesitated. I took off my bra, and my breasts swung free to brush his mouth. Michelle played with Greg's nipples while I played with mine. His started breathing faster.

Michelle said to me, " I think I should let him fuck you," she paused, "and me".

"I don't think he can handle both of us." The challenge was apparent in my eyes. Greg responded by picking me up and putting me on my back on the dining room table. He moved so quick, next thing I knew, I was looking up at the ceiling. Michelle took my panties off and rubbed my clit while Greg took off his pants. I know I was soaking wet. Greg stepped to the table, pulled my ass to him and slid his dick all the way inside me in one stroke.

That shit felt so good going in, he was so thick. Michelle must have recognized it in my face. She leaned down to kiss me and said, "he's thick as hell isn't he?"

All I could do was bite my lip, and nod my head. If I thought it felt good going in, it felt heavenly when he started fucking me. He held my legs up and fucked me like he was fresh out of jail. I had to grip the edge of the table. Michelle leaned down and started sucking my nipples while she fingered my clit. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. I started taunting Greg, telling him to fuck me like he meant it. That got him going harder, and he gave my pussy a good pounding. Michelle stuck her tongue in my mouth as I was cumming, and after spasming for like 5 minuets, Greg yelled, pulled out and came on my stomach and pussy.

Michelle surprised me by licking it off my stomach, then she started sucking my pussy. She made me come again from that. When I thought my legs could hold me, I went over to Greg, who had collapsed on the couch. I bent down to take his dick into my mouth, and got him up again in no time.

I motioned Michelle over and told her to kneel on the couch and bend over the back. Her ass was all exposed, and never being one to miss an opportunity, I licked her from her clit to the crack of her ass. She really liked it when I put my tongue in her ass, she made these sexy `ooooh' sounds. Greg stepped up behind her and began fucking her from behind. I rubbed her clit as he fucked her, then I sucked the middle finger on my other hand and slowly slid it into her ass. She really like that. I could feel Greg's dick moving inside her. The combined sensations really relaxed her and I was able to slide another finger in her ass. I fucked her with my fingers while Greg fucked her pussy. She started yelling, "Oh shit, I'm cumming." And boy, did she. I could feel her juices running down my fingers. When she stopped convulsing, Greg pulled out and stuck his dick in my mouth. Michelle turned around and we both sucked and licked his dick until he came on our faces. Afterwards we were all so exhausted that we fell asleep on the living room floor. And we had the whole weekend ahead of us....

No comments:

Post a Comment