Friday, April 17, 2009

My Wife's Secret Life

I work away from home as an Engineer and sometimes I go abroad to the
middle east for a few weeks up to a few months. Sometimes I am
informed of my journey in the morning and I am on a plane in the
afternoon of the same day. The same applies when I finish the
project, I could be on a plane back home within a few hours of the
job completion and never know for sure when I will be opening my own
house door.

This true experience I am about to disclose actually happened to me 5
months ago. I had been on a project in Germany and was sent to Saudi
Arabia on the day the German project finished. I stayed in Saudi for
almost three weeks and then was expatriated back home on a minutes
notice. I arrived at Delhi airport about 6.30pm and jumped into a
taxi and headed for home.

My house is quite large, profits and payment for the work I do, paid
for it within a couple of years. I entered the rear door of my house,
dropped my holdings onto the floor of the utility room, removed my
leather jacket and removed my shoes. As I opened the closed door
between the utility room and the kitchen I thought I heard a noise, I
stopped, listened and then carried on filling the Kettle to make
myself a coffee. My wife works in the afternoons and usually arrives
home around 9.30pm in the evening five days of the week. She would be
at work this evening, so I thought. I poured my freshly made coffee
into a mug, lit a cigarette and sat myself down at the breakfast bar
to read the morning newspaper that was lying on one of the bar stool
when I heard another noise, it seemed to be coming from upstairs.
Thinking it was burglars I slowly and silently as possible took my
leather man knife from the pouch hanging from my belt, opened the
door between the hallway and the kitchen and made my way slowly to
the bottom of the staircase. The noises were definitely coming from
the top of the stairs. I crept as silently as possible on hands and
knees to the top of the stairs and stopped for a moment to gather
breath and try and stop the shaking of my hands. There it was again,
a noise coming from my bedroom, sounded like quiet spoken voices at
first and then I heard my wife's voice. I crept to the bedroom door
almost on my belly, knife in my hand and ready to spring into action
if required at a moments notice. What I saw through the partially
open door was to say at least a shock to me, yet at the same time it
was something I never ever believed would happen to me. My wife was
sitting on a cock, pounding her rear end up and down on it as though
she is going to miss the Jhelum Express. The only thing that was on
her body was a red and black lacy bra with her tits hanging out and a
pair of red and black open crotch panties that were stretched across
her buttocks by the hands of the guy she was madly fucking. My wife
has a face of cutty, nothing to compare with she feel aroused, though
she has quite a bit of extra flesh in the right part of the body
especially on her ass, and hips and her tits are a real handful. I
couldn't believe my eyes, she never ever did anything like that with
me and definitely not with all the light on the bedroom. She usually
changed in the bathroom and came to bed fully dressed in her
nightgown and I never ever saw anything of her body in the light of a
lamp. Yet here she was with a stranger pounding away on his cock with
lights blazing and hardly a stitch of clothing to cover her body. I
was shocked and at the same time my cock was as hard as hell. My wife
flopped forward onto the guys belly, ass in the air with cum
dribbling out between the flaps of her pussy when there was a further
movement in the room and another guy appeared, shuffled up behind my
wife on his knees and stuck his cock on her arse. She didn't cry out
in pain or scream with horror at this invasion, she called out to the
guy to fuck her hard, "shove it all the way in you bastard and fuck
me" she screamed at him with delight in her voice. There she was with
two cock inside of her and wanting more. I couldn't believe what my
eyes were witnessing, my homely, though sexy wife being fucked by two
guys at the same time, this couldn't be true.

There is a dressing room attached to our bedroom, it's a bit like the
American style walk in wardrobe or dressing room, I converted a spare
bedroom into this dressing room last time I was home three months ago
and the old bedroom door was still there as I did not have time to
remove it and block board it before I had to leave for my job again.
I eased myself silently from the floor trying not to shake myself to
death in what I can only describe as sheer sexual wanting. The door
opened easily and I entered the semi darkness of the dressing room.
The inner door, leading directly to our bedroom, was half way open
and it afforded me a perfect view of the whole bedroom and especially
the large king size bed. Things had changed in the time it took me to
get into the dressing room, there were three people in the room with
my wife and the other person was a young pretty woman. My wife had in
her hands a double ended black dildo with a harness attached between
the two cocks. She was busy pushing one of the oil covered dildoes
into the girls pussy, once in position she attached the harness
around the girls waist and hips fastening it tightly with Velcro
straps. My wife then lay on her back and the girl plunged the dildo
into the depths of her waiting and wet pussy and started fucking her.
There was a video camera here in the dressing room and I strained my
eyes to locate it hoping beyond hope that there was a tape in it and
a battery that would actually work. Once I located it and switched it
on I was delighted to see the lights illuminate on the control panel,
I pressed the record button and it sprang into life in my shaking
hands. The two men were lying either side of my wife watching and
touching and sucking each of the girls tits in turn. The first guy
than mounted the girl from the rear after smearing spittle on the
head of his penis and then pushed into her deeply. Here I was filming
my wife being fucked by a girl with a large dildo strapped onto her
thighs and a guy with an extremely large cock fucking the other girl
in the ass at the same time. The second guy, not to be outdone stuck
his erect cock into my wife's mouth and she sucked on it with
slurping delight until he came in her moth with what seemed to be a
bucketful of sperm. She slurped on the sperm and swallowed , licking
the wilting cock with her tongue as it faded into submissive
limpness. The first guy came and the girl screamed with delight, she
must have felt the pressure of the cum bursting from that large cock
in her arse as the white liquid was running freely out of her hole as
he withdrew the mighty tool from her body. The four bodies lay
sprawled on the bed in what seemed to be and exhaustive state, the
camera was till rolling in my shaking hands. My wife stirred, she
then produced a dildo of proportions I had never dreamed could exist.
It must have been 20" long and as thick as a babies arm. She poured
what was left of the oil from a bottle onto the head of this monster
and gave it to the girl. The girl placed the head of the giant onto
my wife's soaking wet pussy and pushed hard. The head entered into my
wife's pussy and inch at a time, I could see her pussy lips bulging
out with the size of it but the girl kept on pushing. The second guy
produced a large vibrator, plugged it into the wall socket, switched
it on and then placed it onto my wife's clitoris. She immediately
turned into a wild animal, she forced herself onto the giant cock wit
such gusto I thought would split herself in two. The girl pumped it
in and out of her as fast as she could move her arms and it seemed
that at least half of the giant was at sometime half way inside of
her body. Mt wife screamed as she burst into and orgasm that shook
her body uncontrollably from head to toe, then she sank onto the bed
almost comatose with the giant still protruding from her love hole.

The girl pulled the monster out of my wife's pussy and placed it on a
pillow pointing upward and then lowered herself onto its cum covered
tip. She sank onto it until it was deep inside of her when the black
guy switched on the vibrating machine once again and placed it onto
her clit. She sank even further onto it, the other guy holding it
steady with both hands and the girl moved up and down on it until she
screamed with pure sexual pleasure. She fell forward onto her stomach
on the bed, worn out and thoroughly satisfied. It was silent in the
bedroom now and I thought it prudent to make haste and remove myself
from the dressing room and the house. I placed the camera on the
shelf, and silently left the house after drinking the cold coffee in
the coffee cup and placing it in the dish washing machine, collected
my bag, jacket and shoes, locked the outer door and headed for the
gardening shed at the top of my garden. it was an hour before the
three guests left the house, my wife kissing all three of them at the
door and then locking the door once they left. I saw the bathroom
light go on and then the silhouette of my wife as he moved from the
bedroom to the shower room. There were three cans of beer in the shed
and I sat on the old garden chair and drank all three of them and
smoked seven cigarettes. I Looked at my watch and it was 10.45pm I
would give it some more time before I entered my house. I saw the
bedroom light go out and knew she was now in bed and ready to fall
asleep after her exhausting sexual encounter. 40 minutes later I
entered my house making as much noise as I possible could, I heard my
wife call out and I answered with "It's only me sweetheart, Just got
home".

I fucked my wife straight away with the light turned off of course,
she was willing and still wet even after her shower and knowing my
wife it would have been and internal wash as well. I fucked her with
gusto, my cock was as hard as a rock and I pumped it deep into her
with hard and positive strokes until I released my bucketful of sperm
into her body, she came at the same time as me which was unusual for
her, I lay on top of her, my cock throbbing deep inside of her pussy
and she knew I was going to go again. Next evening, after a day
watching the video I had made from the dressing room while she was
out shopping, and locating the hidden giant dildo from under the
bottom drawer of her dressing table, I asked her if she had ever had
sex with someone other than me, she replied no. So you have never had
sex with another man. I switched on the TV, pressed the button for
the recorder and the screen burst into a fucking marathon. I could
see she was ashamed of what she had done and knew there was no way
she could get out of it by lying to me as the evidence was there in
front of her. I explained to her that it was the most exciting thing
I had ever seen in my life and I wanted to watch her get fucked again
and again if she agreed to it. I also wanted her to fuck herself with
the giant dildo in front of me and she agreed to all I asked of her.
Our sex life turned around from night on and I fucked her in the ass
for the first time in our 6 years of marriage. Sometimes she will go
to bed before me and lie there with dildo and vibrator and let me
watch her fucking herself silly. Sometimes she invites her friends
over for a fuck and I film them from the dressing room and we will
watch the movie together the following night. Yes, our life has
changed for the better, and, I no longer work abroad, I have a day
job with less money but more satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment