Friday, April 10, 2009

I Was Over Ted's House

I was over Ted's house, sitting with his wife
Carrie as I waited for him to get home, when I
started joking with her about oral sex.
"I love to get a buzz on and put my face in
someone's crotch!" I said to her, with enough
enthusiasm for her to pick up on it.
"How about my crotch, or maybe Ted's?" she
joked back. "I'd stick my face in Ted's crotch
10 times just to get it in yours once!" I
laughed and said to her.
"Ok, you can owe me!" Carrie said to me, teasing
me with her voice but not as much as when I saw
her pull her skirt up to her waist and sit there
with her legs spread in front of me. "Wouldn't
you be surprised if I went over there and pulled
your panties down, and then stuck my face in
your pussy?" I teased back.
"I'd be surprised if you didn't!" she replied,
looking at me now with this `you don't have the
balls to' look on her face.
I got up off my chair and walked over to her.
Without hesitating I knelt down on the floor
between her legs and then I reached up with my
hands and took hold of her panties.
"Ready?" I asked, smiling and looking into her
face as I said that.
"I'm ready for you to eat my pussy! Are you
ready to suck my husband's cock when he gets
here?" Carrie asked me back, not smiling at me
now, just looking at me.
"Ten times to your one!" I replied in a somewhat
cocky voice, as if I was teasing her, or rather
daring her to take me up on it.
Just as I'd said that we heard the sound of the
outside door opening in the other room.
"Ted's here! You can start with him, and then
after you do it to me you'll only owe me 9 more
times!" Carrie cheerfully said to me.
I immediately stood up, not really knowing
whether or not Carrie was serious, but also not
wanting to take a chance and let Ted see me
kneeling on the floor between his wife's legs.
When Ted came into the room I was still
standing, but I was walking back to my chair and
I had my back to Carrie. "Hi Ted!" I said to
him, as he walked in.
"What's going on?" Ted replied, saying it as
just a manner of speech.
"Come on and sit down, right here next to me."
Carrie told him.
Ted sat on the couch next to his wife and Carrie
immediately placed her hand on his knee.
"Jim and I made a deal." She said to him.
"Oh yeah?" Ted answered with disinterest.
"Jim told me that he wanted to eat my pussy!"
she continued.
That got Ted's attention now.
"What?" he exclaimed.
"Jim told me that if I let him eat my pussy
once, he would suck your cock 10 times! He's
going to suck your cock now and then he can eat
my pussy! Just think, he's going to owe you 9
more blowjobs!" Carrie told him, speaking
quickly so that she could get it all out before
he said anything.
"Is that right?" Ted said.
"Yes! I'll help you take your pants off so Jim
can suck
your cock!" Carrie enthusiastically told him.
Carrie reached for Ted's belt as she told him
that and I don't know if it was because Ted was
taken by surprise, or if it was that he liked
the idea, but he didn't move at all and he
didn't say anything either, he just sat there
and let Carrie take off his pants and underwear.
"There, now spread your legs so Jim can suck
your cock!" Carrie brightly said, as she tossed
Ted's underwear aside and sat down next to him.
I hadn't said a thing since Ted came into the
room, and I must have gone into some sort of
trance as I sat watching and listening to them,
because when Carrie said something to me I spoke
first and then realized what I'd said.
"Ted's cock is kind of long! We can cancel the
deal if it's too big for you and you don't want
to put it in your mouth!" Carrie said to me.
"I want to put it in my mouth!" I blurted out.
"You do?" Carrie immediately asked, baiting me
actually with the sympathetic and caring way in
which she said it. Carrie's voice drew me into
her, as did the expression I saw on her face as
I sat looking at her there in front of me, and
so I told her I wanted to suck it.
"Yes I do Carrie. It's so long and I want to
put it in my mouth and suck it!" I told her.
"Go ahead, let me see you suck Ted's cock!" she
said to me. I went over and knelt down in front
of Ted and when I put his cock in my mouth and
started to suck it I felt a rush of excitement
shoot through me. When Ted's cock swelled and
hardened in my mouth a minute later the excited
feeling in me intensified even more, and I
couldn't help letting them know it.
"I love sucking on his cock!" I said to Carrie,
taking Ted's cock out of my mouth and holding it
in my hand as I looked up at her.
"I love seeing you suck on his cock!" Carrie
joked.
Hearing her say that to me turned me on even
more now.
"I'm going to suck on your husband's cock until
it cums in my mouth Carrie. I want you to see
his cock cum in my mouth!" I told her.
I looked down at Ted's cock and let Carrie see
me lick my tongue around the head and along the
bottom of the shaft for awhile before I put it
in my mouth again.
Each time my lips slid down along the shaft of
Ted's cock to where it filled my mouth and
pressed against the back of my throat, I'd pause
with them there for a few seconds and gently
suck on it as I looked down at what stretched
out from my mouth in front of me. My mouth was
full, with nowhere for his cock to go but into
my throat, but each time I felt it there I
looked at it and wanted more. How long Ted's
cock really was I didn't know, seven inches
maybe, perhaps longer, there seemed to be at
least 4 inches my lips hadn't yet touched. The
more the better, I began thinking as I looked at
it. More for me and more for Carrie to see me
swallow too!
Thinking that Carrie would see me take Ted's
entire cock into my mouth was enough to make me
do it, so the next time I felt his cock touch
the back of my throat, instead of pausing to
suck on it, I let my lips slide down until they
pressed against his body. I felt Ted's cock
stretch my throat as it moved down and filled it
and then I remained still to think about the
feeling his cock created in my neck with it
there. It was as if a stake had been driven
into me and I was helplessly hanging off of it
by my head and neck. My eyes bulged open,
staring straight ahead at what small part of his
body I could see, with my mouth and jaws spread
widely apart at the same time, pierced and
stuffed by the
rigid shaft which drove through and into my
body. This was knew to me, the sensation I felt
was unlike any other I'd known. I didn't feel
strange though, not at all, but rather content I
suppose I could say. Feeling his cock in my
mouth and throat, knowing that his wife Carrie
was there looking at me, whatever it was I liked
it, that's all I knew.

As soon as Ted came in my mouth and I got up,
Carrie told me she had to make dinner and that I
could eat her pussy the next time I came over.
That was fine with me, sucking Ted's cock turned
out to be more than I expected, so not feeling
disappointed, or anxious I agreed and left,
saying that I'd be by the next day.
The next day I went over to see Carrie and Ted,
and like the day before, I sucked Ted's cock and
then Carrie had to make dinner. I went back the
next day and it was the same thing; I sucked his
cock and Carrie made dinner. I went there the
next 5 days in a row after that and every day
was the same. After the third day I realized
that this was how it was going to be, always,
but I let them think that I thought I was going
to suck Ted's cock and then eat Carrie's pussy.
About a month later I started joking with
Carrie, telling her I'd sucked her husband's
cock about 30 times now and she owed me 3 times
of me eating her pussy. That became our
standing joke after that and now that I've lost
count of how many times Carrie owes me, I just
make up a number. Carrie did mean to keep her
part of the deal at first, but then she found
out that she liked seeing me suck her husband's
cock, he liked me sucking his cock, and I liked
to suck his cock! So what the hell!

No comments:

Post a Comment