Saturday, April 18, 2009

Aspiring Director - Part I

I was a recent graduate of a well known North Eastern film school trying to
become a successful movie director. But despite my solid education, I was
discovering what most people had already told me, and what I really did
understand: it is very difficult to break into the entertainment industry.
After graduation, I had flown to California, the heart of the movie
industry, and rented a small studio apartment just outside of Burbank. No
one starts out as a director though, and I, like almost everyone else,
began my progression to directorial success as a lowly production assistant
barely making minimum wage.

I had been a production assistant for a few months when a friend of mine
who also lived in California got engaged to his girlfriend of several
years. Knowing my formal educational background, he asked me to be the
weddings cinematographer. I happily agreed, at that point I was willing to
film and direct just about anything, besides I really needed the extra
cash.

I asked another friend of mine to assist me at the wedding. I would do the
majority of the filming, but it was going to be a long wedding, and I
wanted to be able to have time to eat and mingle with some of the guests.
At the wedding I was seated at a table with several people that I got to
know during my filming breaks. Two of the people at my table were a
married couple in their mid-twenties, Paula and Jerry. They looked like
they had just stepped off the cover of a romance novel.

Paula had long, flowing flaxen hair, olive skin and a body that was
perfectly accentuated by her evening gown. Her full breasts were expertly
framed by her plunging neckline, and her dress clung to what appeared to be
wonderfully toned legs.

Jerry played the other half of the novel's cover. He was about six foot
tall and possessed a toothpaste commercial quality smile. His tuxedo did
not reveal nearly as much as Paula's gown, but his broad shoulders and trim
waist suggested he also spent ample time at the gym.

I laughed and chatted with everyone at my table, but Paula, Jerry and I got
along especially well. The chemistry among was undeniable; the
conversation was easy and spirited, and maybe this was just my lustful
imagination, but towards the end of the wedding, after we had gotten to
know each other fairly well, I thought that both of them were flirting with
me. During my one dance with Paula at the end of the evening, she seemed
to hold me unusually tightly for a married woman, and Jerry would
occasionally touch my arm or brush my knee with his hand. There was little
doubt that the three of us had quickly forged a comfortable friendship.

At the wedding's conclusion, we exchanged telephone numbers, and I packed
up my camera gear and went home to my apartment. I stripped out of my
tuxedo, showered, and climbed into bed. As I lay in bed, my thoughts
drifted to Paula. The scent of her perfume lingered in my memory. The
touch of her lustrous hair on my cheek as we danced could still be felt, as
could her delicate but firm fingers on my back. Her well tended to body
filled my imagination, and my growing erection attested to my attraction
for her. My hands almost by their own will found my cock and stroked it to
full length.

A charge shot through me as my imagination ran rampant. Burying my face in
her cleavage, I imagined undoing her dress and letting it drop to the
floor. After licking and sucking her nipples until they stood up on her
tits like thumb tacks on a board, I trailed kisses down her torso until the
musty aroma of her pussy filled my nostrils.
With my hand wrapped around my rigid shaft, I imagined peeling off her
damp g-string and moving even closer to her so I could delicately lick what
I imagined would be a trimmed but not clean shaven pussy. My hand
increased its rhythm on my cock, as I imagined the moan escaping from her
lips and the gentle undulation of her hips as my tongue tended to every
fold of her pussy and protruding clit. I imagined her fingers rummaging
through my hair and her moans growing louder and more insistent as her
pleasure mounted.

My thoughts now drifted to Jerry. Having spent significant time in the
creative community of Hollywood and film school, I was no stranger to
homosexuality. My own experiences, however, were limited. Interestingly,
my current job as a production assistant was secured with the use of
Hollywood's infamous casting couch. I had submitted my resume to a
classified ad, and a few weeks later was invited for an interview. The
person who interviewed me was a powerful producer in the entertainment
industry with many well known films to his credit. Working for him would
be a great entr�e into the film community, and a job that I could leverage
for an even better position in just a few months. The interview went well,
and he complimented my resume, but unfortunately I knew that there were
many other qualified applicants vying for the position.

Toward the end of the interview I told him that I was very interested in
the position and that I would do anything to get it. He leaned back in his
chair, as a smile formed on his face. "As you know," he said, "the film
industry is a very competitive place, and obtaining a job is not easy." He
then stood up, walked around his desk, and sat on the edge of it right in
front of me. I was no fool and implicitly understood what was expected. I
shifted forward in my chair and brought my hands up his legs and inner
thighs.

"Working for you would be an honor," I said. My hands made their way to
the front of his cock, and I deliberately rubbed it through his pants,
bringing it to full erection. I massaged his cock through his pants for a
minute, my eyes never breaking contact with his. When he was at full staff
I asked him to stand up so I could remove his pants. I unbuttoned and
unzipped his pants and let them fall to his knees. His cock had created a
large tent in his boxers and was straining for release. Normally I like a
lot of foreplay in a sexual encounter, but this was professional not
personal. I pulled his boxers down and his six inch cock bounced free. I
slowly stroked his cock, milking pre-cum from its slit.

His breathing was now audible and his eyed were closed. I flicked the tip
of his cock with my tongue, and when I sucked in its entire head, he loudly
moaned. I momentarily concentrated on his cock head, while my hand
continued to stroke his shaft, before leaning in still further and
engulfing almost his entire shaft in my mouth. My tongue and mouth bathed
the top half of his shaft, while one hand concentrated on the bottom half
and the other caressed his balls.

His breathing became erratic and unfocused as I brought him closer to
orgasm. I quickened the pace of both my hands and increased the suction of
my mouth. The sooner he came, the sooner I would have a job. His cock was
rock hard, and I knew the end was near. I increased suction yet again and
aggressively licking the slit of his cock while stroking and twisting his
saliva and precum covered shaft. With a growl he unleashed a torrent of
cum. I never ceased my efforts as I swallowed all of it.

Normally my own cock is rock hard while I am blowing someone or eating
pussy, but this was more business than pleasure. My cock was still mostly
flaccid. After he had recovered from his orgasm, he told me to drop my
pants and jerk off for him.
Some of his cum still hung from my chin, and I wiped it off with my hand.
I stood up and removed my pants and underwear and concentrated on getting
an erection. I pulled and stroked myself to hardness while he stared at my
cock. Then I sat back down on the chair, putting one leg over an armrest.
With my legs now splayed apart, and my cock sticking straight up in the
air, I returned to stroking myself. The producer was leaning back on the
desk while he watched, still naked but his spent cock was soft. It still
glistened with my saliva and some of his cum that I was not able to fully
clean off with my tongue.

I spit on my hand and stoked my cock from shaft to tip. I was trying to
cum quickly, so I rubbed it with force and speed. I only slowed down when
he told me to play with my balls. With one hand massaging my balls, I
closed my eyes and concentrated on cumming. I fantasized about all sorts
of things including a recent experience I had with a local college student.
I had met her at a bar and taken her home. She did not want to have
intercourse, but we sixty-nined until we both exploded with pleasure in
each other's mouths. When she came, her whole body had shivered, and for a
few minute she lay still while her clit throbbed in my mouth. She
eventually returned to sucking me.
Able to now fully concentrate on my cock without the distraction of my
tongue licking her pussy and clit, she deep throated me to perfection all
the way down to my balls, and brought me to an explosive orgasm in her
mouth. This memory was all I needed. My hand was a blur on my cock, as I
brought my orgasm closer. With a loud moan, I gushed cum into the air and
over my hand. I opened my eyes to see the producer with a big smile on his
face. I started work two weeks later.

Remembering this story while I simultaneously thought of Paula and Jerry
had my own cock leaking pre-cum. My hand worked every inch of it, as I
imagined a naked Paula standing before me, my head buried in her snatch,
and Jerry's rubbing his own hard cock as he watched me eat his wife. After
bringing Paula to a shuddering orgasm, I imagined licking and sucking
Jerry's cock. My fantasy could have extended for hours and included
countless scenarios and sexual positions. The thought of fucking Paula
especially from behind while I gripped her shapely hips and stared at her
incredible ass, or of her sucking my cock until I came in her mouth or on
her tits filled me with desire and made my cock rock hard and tingle with
pleasure. I could have removed my hand and thought of something else to
delay my orgasm, but I was so aroused and also tired from the evening that
I needed to cum.

My second hand fondled my balls while my first feverishly rubbed my shaft
and head from tip to base. I closed my eyes and let my pending wave of
pleasure envelope me. A quick image of my cock plunging into Paula's pussy
while she wrapped her ankles and legs around my ass, and of Jerry's wet
cock fucking my mouth sent me over the edge. My cock tensed and glorious
pleasure paralyzed me as I sprayed four full squirts of cum onto my
stomach. As I came, I imagined Jerry's cock twitching with pleasure equal
to my own, and cumming in my mouth and on my chest. I imagined a look of
total satisfaction on his face while my tongue slithered around his cum
covered cock.

I lay in bed, and recovered from my orgasm. I cleaned myself up with a box
of tissues I keep next to my bed, and contentedly fell asleep, dreaming of
my new friends. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment