Sunday, March 29, 2009

tried bisxuality

I am a bi man, and Curious Pam's question prompted me to write
about a recent experience I've had.

I hadn't seen Jeff for about six months, but when I was dropping
off some blueprints at Acme Engineering Services recently, I ran into him
working on the copy machine. I would recognize those blues eyes anywhere;
they are as big and as warm as the Mediterranean Sea. We talked over old
times and made a date to meet back at Acme at 5 that afternoon.

Jeff and I have been what gay men call "fuck buddies" off and on
for several years. Whenever we felt the need for good, clean, no-strings
sex, we would get together. In fact, the reason we both had McJobs was to
leave us plenty of spare time. We both felt free to pursue more serious
relationships, however. Since the last time I saw Jeff, I had moved in
with my girlfriend, a beautiful career woman named Barbara. Jeff, I had
heard from mutual friends, had had several relationships, none of them
very serious.

We met back at Acme. Jeff was early and waiting for me. When I
saw him leaning against his truck, my heart fluttered. He has always been
a gorgeous hunk -- dark brown hair, tanned skin, muscular arms and chest,
neither too much body hair nor too little, tight butt, and long cock. I
remembered the last two fondly.

Jeff followed me back to my apartment. I served up some
chilled champagne so we could relax. Meanwhile, Jeff was checking out
the living room. He noticed the pictures of Barbara and asked about
her. I told him that she was a very intelligent CPA I met when she was
auditing one of the firms on my rounds. He could see from the picture that
she was tall with long legs and had a fresh-faced look about her.

"Does she know you're bi?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah, I told her. She was interested, so I've told her some
stories about my past -- no names, of course."

"When's she coming home?"

"Don't worry," I said, "she's got a meeting, so it'll be 7:30 at
the earliest. That gives us at least two hours."

We were both hot, so I suggested we take a shower. We stripped
and got in under the steamy water. We soaped each other up and got
reacquainted with each other's bodies. I ran my hand lingeringly over his
hard pecs and flat belly, down to his jet black pubic hair and stiffening
cock. He ran his hands over my smaller build until he was squeezing my
ass with both hands, then he pushed his cock against mine and gave me a
big wet kiss on the mouth. The feel of his tongue made my cock spring to
attention.

We got out of the shower and toweled off quickly. I led Jeff into
the bedroom, where he gave me a playful push onto the bed. He knelt over
me on all fours, so I couldn't get up (as if I'd want to!). He took my
cock into his mouth and lovingly licked it from base to head. He tickled
my balls. He engulfed the bulb of my cock and ran his lips over the
edges. He put two fingers up my anus to make me tingle from the inside.
Nobody gives head like Jeff.

When I felt nearly ready to come, I pushed him off and gave him a
taste of his own medicine. Jeff's cock was bigger and stiffer than I'd
remembered. He seemed to be just as aroused by our reunion as I was.

I let go before he came and pushed his legs up until his ankles
were by his ears. It felt good to be holding those muscular legs again.
His gloryhole, tight jewel sack, and throbbing cock were all waiting for
me. I pushed in and fucked him hard -- all the while jerking his cock
for him -- until we both exploded, me inside and he spurting all over his
lovely chest.

We rested for a while, broke out the good champagne and silk
robes. Soon we were sucking each other's cocks, 69 style. When I was
ready to shoot again, he withdrew his sweet mouth and guided me with
his powerful hands until I was on all-fours on the bed. He held my
ass with one hand and firmly inserted his cock with the other.

I was facing the bedroom door with its full-length mirror. I
enjoyed watching Jeff's boyish face, his eyes closed as he blissfully
fucked us both into oblivion. On the bureau by the door was a clock that
read 6:30. Just then, the door opened wide and Barbara appeared. Right
on time.

She didn't say anything. She didn't even look shocked. She just
stood there for a moment in her dress-for-success suit with just a trace
of a smile on her face, then she quietly closed the door. When I was able
to see the mirror again, Jeff still had his eyes closed. I wondered:
Should I say something to Jeff? Should I stop him and go find Barbara?
No. What could I do but let Jeff continue making love to me?

As I was pondering these questions, Barbara reappeared wearing a
black push-up bra, black g-string, and black garter belt and hose. She
knelt down and slid under me face up until her head was between my legs.
She tickled Jeff's balls until I could feel him stiffen even more inside
of me. When I let out a moan, she paid some attention to me, by sucking
my cock.

I was burning up, inside and out, front and back. Two expert
lovers had complete control over me. Jeff the stud was servicing my
ass with his talented (and long-lasting) cock. Beautiful Barbara
had wrapped her creamy mouth around my cock and was sliding her
lips up and down the shaft.

Before me were Barbara's gorgeous legs and crotch, sexily wrapped
in black. I peeled down her g-string and ran my tongue over her hair
and down into the intricate folds of he labia. I explored every bit
of them, lapping up all of her honey. When I finally allowed my tongue
to reach her clitoris, she let out a violent shudder. Her hips were
bucking against my face like the ocean at full swell.

By this time, Jeff was pumping hard and moaning. Soon, he
shot his hot cum into me. This made my cock give a final throb,
and I let go into Barbara's mouth. As for my mouth, I kept it pinned
in her rocking crotch until she, too, reached her climax and let out
a delighted scream. The three of us fell together on the bed.

I apologized to Barbara and Jeff for tricking them into bed at the
same time, but they weren't listening. They were busy planning our next
"get-together."

No comments:

Post a Comment