Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Day At The Office

Getting home after a long day at the office, it was
always enjoyable to have someone help me relax, especially if
they are good at it.

One of my servants, Mike, was on his knees deeply
swallowing and sucking my cock. As his head bobbed up and
down over my long pole, I grabbed his long hair and forced
him to take more of me in his mouth. He ran his lips and
tongue up and down cock, taking it and teasing it with his
tongue.

Mike was ever so perfect when on his knees. Even though
he was the son of a well known football star, he never really
followed in his fathers tradition and was not the same
athlete he was.

I guess being a servant in a large household was not
exactly the career his parents had in mind for him, but he
did it well, and was always "eager" to please.

During one night, when he was asked by one of the maids
to give my wife help getting ready for a party, it became
apparent that he was leaning more to the feminine side.

As my wife walked into her dressing room, she found him
wearing one of her gowns, rubbing the shear silk stockings
against his face. She watched him for awhile, looking at
himself in the mirror, rolling the hose up his legs, which
were shaved clean. Finally my wife walked in.

"If you really want to wear my clothes, all you have to
do is ask"! He had a look of panic on his face, and tried to
take the gown off quickly. My wife walked over to him,
calmed him down, and unzipped the gown, letting it fall to
the floor.

He was naked underneath, with his cock hanging out, only
clad in her stockings. My wife, being a very curious person
sexually as we both are, walked over to him, and ran her
finger along his cock. Despite what looked like a desire to
conceal it, his member shot up into a rock hard pole.

"How long have you been doing this Mike" she asked him
with a firm but yet understanding tone. He looked down,
ashamed, and said, "since I was a teenager, I used to take my
sisters clothes and put them on, and pretend I was a girl and
could do things to the boys....but honest, this is the first
time I ever tried on your clothes!"

My wife sat him down on the bed, put her arm around him,
and kept questioning him on his interests. "Have you ever
been with a girl, or another guy?" she asked.

Mike went on to explain how he had many dates, but only
went so far with them. He always felt he was meant to do
what the girls always did to him, and was always interested
in the way the girls dressed, acted, felt, etc. Having such
a soft and feminine appearance, he was able to pass for a
woman, and with the help of some makeup tips and books along
with some clothes he bought, he was able to go out at night
and act out his female fantasies.

One night, he lived out his fantasy of dancing away with
the guys and the girls in the club. He was very confused, he
had feelings for both sexes, and was turned on by the
suspense of doing something with the men, since he had slept
with many girls.

At one club, Mike was met outside by two of the guys he
had danced with inside. They made a pass at him, rubbed up
against him, made him hot. Being afraid they might find out
he was not a real woman, he told them he would take them in
his mouth.

Dropping to his knees, he took each of the men in his
mouth, and took their loads of cum inside him. If his
friends and family could have seen him, blowing other men,
dressed as a woman.

This was when he left home, took the job at my house,
and was still holding these mixed feelings while assisting
both sexes at the house.

So after that night, my wife decided to take advantage
of his sexual desires and put it to use around the house.
She took him shopping, bought him some clothes, shoes, and a
maids uniform. Taking him back to her room (we had separate
bedrooms, but spent the night together depending on our
desires), she made him strip down, shower, shave his body
down, and put on the maids uniform. He rolled the black
stockings up his legs, slid into his flats, and stood in
front of my wife.

"Very good Mike, this is the new outfit you will wear
around the house, and this is the new job you will have".
"Now, turn around for me and show me your little behind!"

Mike turned around on his heels and showed himself off
to her, and she walked over and rubbed his behind, her hands
moving to his crotch area. Again she rubbed him to hardness.

"Well Mike, since you will be taking care of me and my
husband, I think I should show you what I like and what he
likes". With this, she dropped to her knees in front of
Mike, and lifted up his uniform skirt and pulled down the
panties. Mike's manhood jumped out in front of her.

"Now, when you service my husband, this is how he likes
to receive head, you"...and she took Mike into her mouth,
sliding down his shaft until she reached his testicles, which
she fondled with her hand.

Sliding up and down the shaft with her mouth, she sucked
on Mike firmly, never letting the organ slip from her mouth.
Mike could feel her tongue slipping all over the head, and
watched as the shaft appeared and disappeared into her mouth.
She was squeezing and pumping his testicles, and Mike felt a
load of cum getting ready to explode in her mouth.

"Please, I am getting ready to come, pull out, pull
out!" Instead, she put both hands around his ass and held
tightly. Sensing his load ready to explode, he grabbed the
back of her head, holding it as he exploded and sent wave
after wave of cum down her throat.

Licking the shaft clean as she pulled her mouth off him,
she kissed the head of his cock and stood up in front of him.

"Now, that is how you take care of my husband when it is
required". "As for me, just come this way". She led him to
her bed, dropped her dress in front of him, and laid on her
back on the bed, legs open.

"Come here, come on, over her, time to lick a little
pussy!" Mike moved over to her slowly, and bent down on the
bed. Annoyed with him moving so slowly, she pulled his head
into her pussy.

"Let's see some tongue action, I expect to come as much
as you did.....make me feel good!"

Mike had done this many times for his girlfriends, and
was not afraid to do it, he was just not ready or eager, and
being half dressed in a female maids outfit did little to
help him along. But she locked her legs around him, so he
kept licking and lapping at it, darting his tongue all across
her pussy.

She was moaning and pushing her hips back and forth, and
was emitting sounds which were even exciting him. Using his
fingers, he spread her pussy lips wide and darted his tongue
all around inside.

As he licked her more and more, her moans became louder
and louder. Mike pulled his head away, and stuck his fingers
inside her, moving them back and forth rapidly back and forth
until she exploded with a wave of orgasms which caused her
body to shake and shutter. She put her head back, and
continued to emit soft moans of pleasure.

Exhausted, Mike stood up, and walked over and collected
his new clothes and shoes, and walked quietly out of the room
to his own. Standing in front of the mirror, he looked at
himself and realized he probably has started something he
might not be able to stop. He hung his clothes up in his
closet, and fixed himself up. He was wearing a maids outfit,
black stockings and flats, with his male member stuck into
his panties. Being male and female, he was still somewhat
confused in appearance and attitude, but wanted to explore it
more.

So, this is how he came to be the sweet pussy boy I have
in front of me now. My wife keeps him on a strict diet, and
he is thin but in fine tone. And of course, his mouth is
always ready and eager.

He was moving faster and faster along my shaft, and he
sensed I was ready to come. Pulling his mouth to the end of
my cock, I exploded inside his mouth, and he eagerly
swallowed the entire load. He licked me clean and dry, got
up off his knees, and asked if there was anything else he
could do for me.

"No, thank you, this will be fine for now, I will call
you if I want something else".

"Yes sir", and with that he turned and walked out of the
room to his other duties. I watched his stocking covered
legs and tight ass move out the door, and realized my wife
and chosen the help wisely. I decided I would go down and
"reward" her again for her excellent judgement.

As I walked down the hall, I thought and laughed to
myself, "who said quality help is hard to find!"

No comments:

Post a Comment