Monday, March 30, 2009

Anne's Party

Michelle lay back on the sofa, relaxed and comfortable, as I gently
licked and
sucked at her pussy. I'd been working on her for 15 minutes already,
and Mark,
her boyfriend, was lying next to her caressing and kissing her
nipple. She was
breathing heavily and writhing so much I was having some difficulty
in staying
in contact at the vital point. This wasn't helped by Annie, who was
running her
hands over my whole body, which sensation through the lycra catsuit I
was
wearing was incredible; my cock was straining against the tight
fabric where it
was trapped against my leg.

I stopped running my tongue up and down the soft petals and
concentrated on
the button inside. Mark took Michelle's nipple between his teeth and
pulled it
gently into his mouth, where he probed and lashed at it with his
tongue.
Michelle exploded, giving a yelp which was cut off as she clamped my
head
into her pussy with her hands, then, after a few minutes, pushed me
away, and
lay panting.

"Very good, Dave." said Annie, gently stroking the tip of my cock
through the
catsuit. "Now I think it must be Mark's turn."

Mark had been giving all his attention to his gorgeous girlfriend,
but his cock
had been getting stiffer and stiffer announcing to the world that he
was getting
seriously turned on. Now he lay back next to his still panting
girlfriend, who
snuggled in to his side, and eased his swimming trunks down and off.
His
smooth hard cock sprung up, a small drop of fluid oozing out of the
tip. I
extended my tongue and teased the fluid off the end, savouring the
taste. Then I
set to gently flicking the head and shaft with the tip of my tongue.
Mark
gasped. Michelle started stroking his chest, then traced her finger
around his
nipple. I didn't think he was going to last very long. I took his
cock head in my
mouth, wrapping my lips around just behind the head, and swirling the
top
with my tongue. Mark surged up from the sofa, and I let him thrust
himself
right back into my throat. I pushed down, pressing him back to the
sofa and
sliding him all the way in, then I swallowed. He drew a quick breath
and held
it, then let it out with a loud gasp. I slid up to the tip, and
swirled my tongue
around the head of his cock as he squirted come into my mouth.
Annie's
rhythmical squeezing of my cock against my leg became just too much
and I
exploded, shuddering, the come seeping down the leg of the catsuit
and
causing a dark stain in the mauve fabric which spread from my cock.
I sagged
down to the floor, letting Mark's cock out of my mouth.

"Phew!", said Mark. "That was fantastic, Dave. Thanks for talking me
into it,
Annie. Michelle's good with her mouth, but that was quite fabulous.
Never
thought I'd like having a boy suck my cock. Now I'm going for a
swim. Anyone
else?" And he pulled his trunks back on and headed for the pool.
Michelle
pulled on her one-piece and followed, pausing to plant a kiss on the
top of my
head as she passed.

Annie pulled her shorts down, pulled the crotch of her one-piece
aside and said
"I bet you can get me off in less than a minute; I'm incredibly
horny!"

"After this morning? Well, it's your party." And she was right. I
dipped my
tongue in and she came almost at once; her legs shuddered and she
collapsed in
top of me.

"Are you two coming? To the pool, I mean!" giggled Michelle, who had
been
standing by the french windows watching. "What did he mean 'After
this
morning'?"

"I am," said Annie. "But Dave has a shopping errand to run. I'll be
with you in a
moment. When he gets back he can tell you about this morning."
Michelle
headed off. Annie stood up, pulled me after her, and we headed
upstairs.

"I think you ought to take a leak before you go. I wouldn't want you
to be
embarrassed if you got caught short." She reached behind me and
unzipped the
catsuit from the back of my neck, allowing me to pull if off my
shoulders and
slip my arms out. I headed for the bathroom. When I came back, Annie
helped
me back in to the suit. I can reach the zip by myself if I have to,
but I'm not as
flexible as Annie, who can put one arm over her shoulder and one up
from
behind and grasp her own wrists! I pulled joggers and a sweat shirt
on over the
catsuit, and reached for trainers.

"We'll have lunch ready by the time you get back.", said Annie.
"Don't get side-
tracked now."

She headed to the pool, I jogged off down the road to the tube
station. My
errand was to pop in to collect a new catsuit; I was 15 now and
growing fast,
and Annie was beginning to fear for the seams of her suits and
leotards when I
slid into them. We both liked wearing them too much for me to give
up, so I
had to get my own. Annie had ordered me one from a shop near Baker
Street
that makes things to order, and it was ready to collect.

When I returned from the station, Annie, Michelle and Mark were
lounging
around the pool sunning.

"Everything OK?" called Annie.

"No problem. There was some other stuff for you ready as well; I
didn't have
the cash for it but he said it was already paid for, so I brought it
as well."

"Great! I hoped they'd be ready today, but I wasn't sure. Did you
have a look in
the bag?"

"Nope - is it something special? I assumed it was something for your
competition next month." Annie is a keen gymnast and is currently
training
hard for an exhibition competition.

"No, that's all sorted already. This is for us." She grabbed the bag
off me and ran
upstairs. "Get out of those joggers, you know the rules of the day!"
she called
back down to me. "You can try the new suit on later." I followed her
up.

As I came back down, the others were just sitting down to lunch,
including my
friend Paul. I experienced a moment's panic; Paul knew what today was
all
about, he'd long been involved in our fun and games. But I don't
think he'd seen
me in a catsuit before and for a moment I worried that he'd laugh.
But he just
said "Hi, Dave. Having a good day?" and sat down in front of his bowl
of cold
tomato soup. I joined them. It's good soup.

After a few minutes, Michelle said "You were going to tell us about
this
morning, Dave."

"Ah yes. Well. As you know, Annie is due a party from me. She decided
to start
the 24 hour period at midnight.

"We went up to bed at about 10pm, and she sneaked in to my room at
midnight. The parents were still downstairs absorbed in some film.
She outlined
the rules for the day; I have to wear this catsuit all day long, and
she said she'd
invited some people for the day, and I'd be expected to be nice to
them as part
of her enjoyment. Then I put the catsuit on, climbed back in to bed,
and she sat
over me for about half an hour whilst I put my best efforts in with
tongue and
lips. You came about three times, didn't you?" I added, to Annie.

"I certainly did.", she replied. He's very good with his mouth,
although I hardly
need to tell you lot that!" Mark looked a little pink about the
cheeks and glanced
at Paul, who didn't seem to notice.

"Anyhow", I continued, "then she crept back to her room. I had to
make sure I
was well hidden under the covers when Mum checked on me on her way to
bed
an hour later!

"In the morning, the parents both shot off bright and early. Mum's
shopping
whilst Dad has a meeting this morning, then they're going to a show
and
staying the night in a fancy hotel on Dad's company; it's some sort
of bonus for
him. Anyhow, that's one of the reasons Annie chose today. As soon as
they'd
gone, Annie came in and shook me out of bed, and we went to the
bathroom. I
ran her a bath, then whilst she had a long soak, I washed her back.
And some
other things. Know the joke about the two nuns in the bath? One says
to the
other 'Where's the soap?' and the other replies 'Yes, it does rather,
doesn't it?'."
Mark looked blank for a couple of seconds, then guffawed. The others
had
clearly heard it before and just smiled.

"Anyhow, that just gave us time to get dressed before you two
arrived, and
here we are."

The soup was cleared away and we tucked into a chicken salad. Annie's
home
made cole-slaw is worth killing for.

"What I don't understand," said Mark, who was quite new to our little
set up,
"is what makes today a party? I can see that it's Annie's party, and
that Dave is
in charge of making sure Annie has a good time. I deduce from what
you've
been saying, Dave, that the rest of us are getting to have fun
because that's what
Annie has told you will make her have a good time, right?" I nodded.
"But what
brings it about? It isn't Annie's birthday, I know. Am I missing
something
obvious? And why the fancy dress."

"Well, the fancy dress because Dave and I both like the feeling of
this sort of
clothing, that's all." replied Annie. "As for the rest, it's a long
story, Dave can
tell it after we finish eating. Tell you what, Mark. Dave's just
collected some
new 'fancy dress', as you call it. Would you like to try on
something?"

Mark looked a little uncertain, but Michelle said "Go on, it won't
hurt and you
might like it!" So as we cleared dishes, he headed upstairs with
Annie.

"Do you want something, Paul?", Annie called back, but Paul said not,
and
stripped off and sat naked at one end of the sofa.

Lunch over, we relaxed in the lounge. Annie came back down leading
Mark, he
was looking a little shy wearing one of the items I hadn't known
about; it was a
canary yellow leotard. Like my catsuit, it was snug up to the neck
with a zipper
up the back, and had long sleeves. But the leotard sleeves ended in
gloves. His
cock was bulging slightly, clearly outlined as it pointed left and up
towards his
waist, constrained in the fabric. Annie had changed, too. She was
wearing a
flesh coloured leotard with no sleeves. Mark sat down between
Michelle and
Paul, Annie collapsed in a bean bag.

"Tell, Dave." said Annie...

No comments:

Post a Comment