Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tedi

Tedi and Tom had been together as a couple since early high
school. They had tried just about everything together as they
had grown up. In her sophomore year Tedi had developed into a
strikingly sexy young lady with this fabulous body. All at the
tender age of 15, her body suddenly went from tom-boy to
playmate. Ever guy in school lusted after her body, including a
lot of the teachers. She and Tom had started dating as soon as
her folks would allow it and he had been the only guy she had
ever dated. She let Tom take her cherry their Junior year in
High School. Things had been building up to that night slowly
before that and Tedi had loved every new experience she and Tom
had tried. The few months before Tedi eagerly gave up her cherry
were filled with things that delightfully woke her up.

The night Tom had introduced her to oral sex had taken things
beyond the point of no return. That night, parking at the lake,
she and Tom had stripped completely nude as usual, and they had
played a lot of petting games. After a few minutes of teasing
Tom went down on her and Tedi exploded into a new world. That
first time Tom ate her she came and came and came. Tom had a
tough time keeping his tongue in her tight little cunt and on her
much swollen clit as she bucked and hunched involuntarily,
moaning "Oooooh Ted, ooooh shit yes, EAT ME BABY!" Much later
when Tedi had collapsed from exhaustion, she had no idea how
many times she had cum for Tom's wonderful mouth and tongue. She
couldn't forget how as Tom sucked her clit hard and slipped a
finger up her tight ass hole she had screamed with new delight
and she came harder than she ever dreamed possible.

As she lay there spent, Tom had pulled his two fingers out of her
ass and she had sighed and said, "Hmmmm,I can't believe what you
just did to me...... but you can do it again anytime you want
to. I had no idea that my pussy could feel that good. I love
what you did with your mouth and tongue. My ass was so
sensitive. I loved your finger up my ass almost as much as I
your tongue in my pussy. I think I came 10 or 12 times my
wonderful fucking lover. How can I thank you"?

That was when Tom introduced her to sucking cock. To say Tedi
took to it and was a natural would be a terrible under statement.

She loved the feel of his hard cock in her mouth and she loved
the taste of his fluids, and she loved the way Tom reacted
fucking her mouth wildly. She did for Tom what he had done for
her including finger fucking his ass hole as she took his hard
cock deep in her throat. When he flooded her mouth with his cum
finally, she swallowed it eagerly and loved that too.

Later as they cuddled and slowly recuperated she had said, "Oh
Tom I loved what we did tonight. I loved sucking your big cock.

I think you will have to let me suck you off a lot. I loved your
cum. Why haven't we done all this before"?

Tom smiled and cupped her big tits in his hands. She sighed with
pleasure as he squeezed them and toyed with her hard nipples,
saying "Oh shit Tom I love the way you play with my tits. I can
almost cum just from your playing with my nipples. Damn baby I
think I could go absolutely ape over sex. I love everything."

She caught his half hard cock in her hands and stroked it to full
hardness and then said, "Soon you will fuck me with this
wonderful cock....... in my cunt..... and my ass just like I
read about but right now I want to suck you off again." and she
dropped her mouth to his cock.

After that things were fantastic for both of them. They managed
to have oral sex almost daily, sometimes several times in one
day. The more Tedi had her pussy eaten and the more she sucked
Tom's cock the more she wanted it. She also had this thing for
anal play. She loved it when Tom finger fucked her ass and she
loved to do the same to him. He admitted he loved the feeling of
her fingers up his ass while she sucked his cock.

Tedi started going down on Tom as they drove around town. Of
course Tom loved it and joked with Tedi about someone seeing her
suck his cock as they drove around. Tedi raised her mouth up off
his cock and said, "Shit that would be hot. How could that
happen?" Tom told her that truckers, up so high up, would have
a good view. That started a new kick for them both and soon Tom
would drive up beside truckers while Tedi sucked his cock openly.

Truckers would honk or roll their windows down and encourage
Tedi, usually offering her another cock to practice on when she
finished Tom. That idea intrigued her.

After these events Tom would drive to the lake and eat Tedi's
pussy for an hour or so until she could cum no more. Then one
night as Tom ate her sweet pussy and fingered her ass she came
strongly but this time stopped him after her first orgasm. She
sat up and caught his hard cock and said, "I want this in my ass
baby. I want something bigger than your fingers. I have thought
of you fucking my ass for weeks now and I want it tonight." Tom
smiled and helped her shift position onto her hands and knees and
he used her wet pussy juice to lubricate her ass and his hard
throbbing cock. He started the tip of his huge cock into her
partially open ass hole. She moaned with pleasure and after
resting between each inch she encouraged him to give her more of
his long cock. Soon he was stroking in and out of her cute ass
rapidly as she chanted, "Yes baby fuck my ass, oh fuck me baby."

Later after Tom had cum in her hot ass his cock shriveled and
dropped free. Tedi groaned and said, "Oh baby, that is another
thing I want regularly. I loved your cock in my ass. I am sorry
I don't have a cock to fuck your ass with. You would love it too
I know."

One weekend her folks had gone out of town and left Tedi home
alone. As soon as school was out that Friday Tom and Tedi were
bare ass in Tedi's bedroom. For the next several hours they ate
each other, and Tom fucked Tedi's tight ass hole. Then later
after resting and talking about all they loved about sex, Tedi
said, "I have a surprise for you tonight baby." She dropped her
mouth to his cock and soon he had another raging hard on. Tedi
raised up and straddled Tom and eased her hot wet cunt down on
his hard cock. Tom moaned as he took his ladies cherry as her
tight sheath accepted his huge cock. She loved every nuance of
that too. His cock sunk to the hilt and Tedi came immediately.
It wasn't long until Tom grunted, "Baby I'm gonia cum." Tedi
moaned, "Yes, do it, cum in my hot pussy baby. I want to feel
you spurt in my cunt the way you spurt in my mouth and my ass"

Later that night Tedi pulled her cock shaped vibrator from under
her mattress and as she sucked Tom's cock again, she slowly
worked her vibrator up his ass. Tom's cock grew immediately in
her mouth as she shoved the vibrator all the way in his ass. Tom
gasped and said, "Oh shit baby that is so good..." and he filled
her mouth one more time with his cum.

Somehow they made it through college, without Tedi becoming
pregnant. They got an apartment together and they studied and
fucked a great deal and both graduated with honors. The night
before they were to graduate Tom had just pulled his limp used
cock out of her ass hole after she had collapsed from her wild
climax. He turned her around and kissed her and said, "Baby, it
is time for us to get married." Tedi just smiled. At the end
of the summer they were wed, Tom had accepted a great job in a
nearby city and soon they were on their way to their new home.
As they drove down the highway Tedi smiled at him with this
twinkle in her eye and said, "Find a semi baby". Tom smiled back
and as Tedi unzipped his fly and dropped her head to his growing
cock Tom pulled up beside this trucker so Tedi could give him
their favorite show.


Tedi Pt-II

The next few months flew by as they settled into the new job, the
new house and the new neighborhood. It was full of young
couples like them. Good looking, young, upward mobile and hot.
They got to know a small number of couples and frequently got
together for dinner and parties. The group grew closer and soon
there were six couples that seem to hit it off very well. They
did a lot together, and they became quite open with each other
about almost everything. Tedi was hit on frequently, politely,
but she wasn't particularly interested. The idea intrigued her
and she fantasized about all of the men but Tom gave her
everything she wanted. Though she had to admit sometimes
enjoying thinking about doing more than fantasizing being with
some of the other men. Then Tom was sent out of town for two
weeks.

Tedi had not been without Tom and his many sexual services for
even a day before. After two days of his absence she was getting
pretty tense. Her vibrator helped a little but she missed his
tongue and cock terribly.

One morning of the first week of Tom's absence several of the
wives had met for coffee at Tedi's place. It was soon evident
that Tedi missed Tom a lot. The others teased her about it and
jokingly offered to loan her their husbands. Later they started
to leave, all but Carol, Tedi's next door neighbor. Carol and
Carl were particularly close friends to Tom and Tedi. When the
others were gone Carol smiled and said, "It was funny when the
others offered their husbands to service your needs. I wonder
how many of them know their husbands would all jump at the chance
to have you Tedi"?

Tedi looked at Carol and laughed, "Yeah right. Right now I feel
like I could take the whole bunch on. I am so horney. Tom and I
have had sex of some flavor every day since he first went down on
me in high school. I know he is dying just like me. And we have
almost two weeks to go." Carol chuckled and said, "Is Tom the
only guy you ever had sex with"? Tedi nodded and Carol smiled to
herself. Then after a short pause Tedi said, "What do you mean
all the guys would love to have me"? Carol looked her great
body over slowly. Tedi had on brief shorts and a halter top.
that her tits were about to overflow. Then Carol said, "Honey,
with that body, the guys all ogle you every chance they get.
Everyone of them would fuck you in a minute if you showed the
slightest interest."

Tedi smiled pleased and said, "Looking is one thing. I admit I
love the way men look at me. I guess I am a bit of a sexual
exhibitionist, sometimes when Tom and I go driving I go down on
him in traffic and love it when truckers watch." Carol whistled
softly and smiled saying, "I would like to see that myself."
Tedi looked at her and then said, "Have you ever had sex with
guys other than Carl since you got married"? Carol looked at her
and then smiled and nodded saying "a few". Tedi found herself
instantly turned on by this revelation and she felt her nipples
grow hard as she asked, "Does Carl know?"

Carol laughed and again nodded saying, "Yes Tedi, he knows,
sometimes he sets me up with other guys. We have an open marriage
as they call it. We both enjoy other sex partners on a regular
basis. Sometimes together, sometimes each on our own. Carl
loves to watch while other guys fuck me." Tedi felt the wetness
in her panties as she eagerly asked, "Oh shit Carol that is so
hot. Do I know any of your lovers?" Carol again nodded saying,
"Tom is the only man in our little group I haven't fucked, not
that I wouldn't love to fuck Tom but he hasn't even tried..... at
least not yet. I would love it if he did, your guy is a real
hunk. How would you feel about that, about Tom screwing me?
Would you be interested in a variety of men in your bed?"

Tedi laughed nervously answering, "I admit I have thought about
it. About Tom being with you or some other woman and about other
guys fucking me. It is a hell of a turn on but it has been just
a fantasy." Carol patted Tedi's bare thigh lightly and said
softly, "It doesn't have to be just a fantasy Tedi. Carl would
die to get in your panties and I would love to watch him fuck you
baby. He and I have talked about what fun it would be to
introduce you and Tom into swinging. We both love the idea. I
know you would enjoy Carl, Tedi, he really is great in the sack."

Tedi's head was swimming and she was also terribly hot and horny.
Carol stood up then and smiled down at this sexy young woman and
said, "I have to go now. You think it over baby, there are lots
of ways to enjoy sex. Carl and I would love to get you and Tom
started in some new fun and games. It is so good having two guys
at the same time Tedi." Tedi stood up to see her out and Carol
hugged her closely, her hands dropping to Tedi's cute ass and as
she squeezed her tight cheeks Tedi just stood there letting her.
Then Carol brushed her lips over Tedi's briefly and said, "There
are fun games we girls can play too Tedi, I am sure you have
heard of those." then she turned and walked out saying "I'll
call you in the morning."

Tedi headed for the shower where she managed to get herself off
quickly she was so turned on.... Then she dressed and went
shopping. That night when Tom called she had a lot to share.
Tom's first reaction was, "No shit, Carol wants to go to bed with
me. Wow she is so hot looking. That would be fun." Tedi smiled,
pleased with his reaction. She had thought of little else since
Carol had left. Her mind kept conjuring up images of Tom fucking
her doggie style while she sucked Carl's cock.

Then Tom said, "Carl and Carol swing, damn that is a gas. Carol
has always flirted and been touchy but I never would have
guessed. She really said she would like to fuck me huh? And Carl
is dying to get in your panties huh? Well he has great taste my
love. You are one sexy little bitch and boy do I miss you. I am
so fucking horny I could die. My hand is no substitute for my
hot baby." Tedi spoke huskily in response, "Yeah I know, me to
hon, I am on our bed right now, nude and playing with myself as I
listen to you talk about fucking Carol and Carl fucking me. It is
so hot." Tom broke in with, "Carl fucking you, are you enjoying
fantasizing about that my love?"

Tedi moaned into the phone as she stroked her clit, "Yes, yes
baby, I am fantasizing about both you and Carl fucking me at the
same time. I love the idea." Tom responded huskily as he also
beat off, "Oh shit Tedi, I need you so bad?" Tedi chuckled into
the phone, "If Carol were in your hotel room with you right now
you couldn't help but fuck her could you?" Tom moaned as he got
close to cumming, "Oh shit no, I wish Carol were here I would
fuck her head off. I wish both of you were here, that would
really be hot..... Carl too."




Tedi PT-III

Later, after both of them had gotten off Tedi said into the phone
more calmly, but softly and sexily, "Tom honey.... Carol says
Carl loves to watch....... while other guys...... fuck
her,...... have you ever thought about watching....... while
another man..... fucks me?" Tom was silent for a moment and Tedi
started to worry she had shocked him when he finally replied, "I
have thought about it Tedi....... about watching another guy fuck
you. The idea turns me on.... a lot. It has been one of my
favorite fantasies. How about you?" Tedi sighed loudly and
said, "Ohh Me too,..... I can imagine how hot it would be..... if
I were in our bed..... on my back..... my legs spread wide....
as some guy was fucking me... hard... as I look over at
you..... and watch you watching us.... fuck. Then you join
us.... and both of you guys.... fuck me so hard."

Tom groaned, "Damn Tedi, you are really turning me on again.
That is so hot. I am beginning to believe you really like the
idea.......... You want it to happen for real don't you?.....
You really would like to fuck other guys?" Tedi moaned, "Oh
Tom, I am so horny......., the idea of you and another guy.....
fucking me...... at the same time..... is so hot. If it were OK
with you....... I think I would love it. ...... Would you fuck
Carol, and some others too?...... Could I watch you fuck Carol?
Would you like to watch Carl fuck me?"

They both were quiet for a few seconds, then Tom said, "I like it
all honey. Maybe we could start with Carol and Carl as soon as
I get back. Tell me baby, what would you do to Carl if you had
him stripped on our bed right now?" Tedi knew Tom wanted to
hear a hot fuck story so she slowly told him how she would go
down on Carl first, taking his big, hard cock in her mouth,
sucking and sliding it deeper and deeper into her throat until he
came in her mouth flooding his hot cum down her throat. Then she
would sit on his face while he ate her pussy and made her cum
over and over. Then when he was hard again she would slowly
slide her hot wet cunt down over the head of his cock taking him
all the way into her anxious pussy. After she had cum that way
but before Carl had cum again she would raise up and slip his
cock over into her ass making him cum then in her tiny ass
hole.... Tedi paused then and after a long pause said, "Would
you like to watch while I do all that to Carl? Would you like
to watch while I do that to several other guys? Would you like
to watch while I fuck a stranger? A young teenager? Another
woman?"

Tom replied, "Yeah my hot little slut, I would love to watch all
of that. As soon as I get home..... plan on it....

Then Tedi said, "Honey.... I know you are dying of horniness and
need to get laid.... I am sure you could find some hot sexy young
thing out there who would love to fuck...... you should..... go
for it. I won't mind, in fact I want you to do it, then you can
tell me all about it when you call. I would like to hear all
about it......

Tom smiled, "And if something happens there...... I want to hear
all the details too love......"

As Tedi hung the phone up she smiled, thinking, "I will have a
lot to tell you soon my dear husband." And she got up off the
bed and walked to the window. She looked over at Carl and
Carol's house. The lights were still on, their teen age son's
car wasn't in the drive way - he was still out. Tedi's cunt
itched as she could never remember. She cupped her large breasts
and toyed with their swollen nipples as she thought about walking
over to visit her neighbors. She was so fucking horny. Then
smiling she walked to her closet and slipped into a thin clinging
robe. As she looked into the mirror she laughed and said to the
image, "You are going to fuck Carl..... and Carol, tonight."

Carl opened the door and was delighted to discover Tedi standing
there, in a robe that clung to her trim body, her nipples clearly
outlined for him to enjoy. He slowly ran his eyes over Tedi as
she stood there enjoying the way he looked at her. Then Carl
said, "Come in Tedi, I am glad you dropped over." As she entered
the room he closed the door and Carol walked in. When she saw
Tedi she smiled and winked at her. Tedi smiled and said, "I
just talked to Tom and I was so lonely, I hope you two don't mind
a little company."

Tedi was flushed with passion as she was dying to feel a cock in
her wet cunt. Then Carol said softly, "Tedi,... I told Carl
about our conversation this morning. Carl knows I told you about
our open marriage sweetheart." Then when Tedi said nothing Carol
continued, "Carl also knows I told you he was dying to fuck you
my love." Tedi was obviously breathing harder as her breasts
rose and fell. She still stood there silently. Carl moved over
beside her and slid his arm around her waist, slowly stroking her
side. She leaned into Carl, her large breast against his chest,
and Tedi said huskily, "I told Tom that the two of you were into
swinging..... Tom told me he wanted to watch Carl fuck me....
that he wanted to fuck you Carol. "

Carl had cupped one of her large firm breasts. Tedi sighed....
Carol stepped to her and started to unbutton her robe. She
kissed Tedi's lips hotly and Tedi returned her kiss just as
eagerly. Her robe was opened and Carl and Carol enjoyed the view
of Tedi's great sexy nude body as their hands explored her. Tedi
closed her eyes and enjoyed the two pairs of hands on her horny
body. Then Carl caught her hand and led the three of them into
their bedroom. They were soon stripped and Tedi was sucking
Carls huge hard cock while Carol ate her pussy. Shortly then
they shifted and Carl was fucking Tedi dog fashion as she ate
Carol's pussy. Then Carol sat on Carl's cock as Tedi sat on his
face and he ate her while she and Carol played with each others
tits and kissed passionately.

Much later the three of them lay in a pile, resting when Tedi
looked up to see Case, their 16 year old son standing in the
doorway taking in the view. Tedi was too satisfied to move and
she liked the way Case was looking at her body. Then she was
surprised when Carol said, "Hi darling, are you too fucked out
from your date with Casey or would you like to join us." Tedi
watched Case strip quickly as he said, "Are you kidding, I have
lusted after Tedi ever since she moved in here. I was hoping you
guys would get her in bed." When he was nude he crawled on top
of them and soon was between Tedi's legs, with Tedi guiding his
hard young cock into her ready cunt. Tedi moaned, "Yes oh yes,
fuck me lots......"

Later Tedi watched with unbelievable excitement as Case fucked
his Mother while Carl took Tedi in the ass. At that moment she
hoped her first child would be a boy. A very horny boy.

The sun was starting to come up when Tedi strolled home, very
satisfied, well at least for the moment.

That night as planned Case joined Tedi for dinner and the night.
They were in bed, Tedi sucking Case's hard cock when the phone
rang. It was Tom. Tedi answered the phone as she continued to
stroke Case's young cock, kissing and sucking on it as she
listened to Tom. Raising her mouth free to respond when necessary
to return to it as quickly as possible. Then Tedi said, "Well
did you get fucked my darling?" When he obviously replied
affirmatively she smiled widely saying, "Oh good, tell me all
about it."

Tom began his story about how his bosses secretary had flirted
with him from the beginning. She was one sexy lady and the story
went she was the boss' mistress even tho she was also married.
Well after the phone conversation with Tedi the previous night,
Tom had started flirting back with Sharon the next morning.
Sharon was pleased and since their boss was out of town they had
the office to themselves. Sharon always wore very brief mini
skirts that showed a lot of her great legs and more whenever she
wished. Tom had seen the sheer blue material of her panties a
lot that day. He was walking around with a semi hard cock
pushing his pants out. Sharon had not missed that fact either.
Then she said, "Tom honey, you have surprised me today the way
you have changed. You never flirted back with me before. What
happen?"

Tom slowly related ALL of the details of his conversation with
Tedi the night before.

Sharon smiled as Tom related the story. She listened intently to
all of the juicier details about Tom wanting to watch other guys
fuck his young wife. When he finished she said, "Wow, that is
one hot fucking story. So you and your wife are going to swing a
bit now. Far out." Her eyes were locked on Tom's obviously hard
cock as she said, "I see you are well equipped to please your new
partners Tom. I am delighted to hear about your change of heart.

You see my husband and I swing too. I can't seem to ever get
enough cock or he pussy. I have wanted to get you in bed since
you first joined the firm. I would like for you to have dinner
with us tonight. I think I can relieve the strain you are in
quite nicely."

Tom laughed and said, "Hmm I would love to come to dinner but do
we have to wait until then, I am dying to get into your cunt."
Sharon shivered liking the crude reference. She stood up and
raised her skirt slowly, then hooking her fingers into the tops
of her panties she slid them down stepping out of them. Her
skirt was still up around her waist so Tom had a lovely view as
she said, "Come on Tom, I am always ready for a big hard cock. I
always love being fucked in the office." And she lay back on the
leather couch waiting for him.

Later as she straightened her skirt and make up she said, "That
was fucking great,... and great fucking Tom, I want a lot of that
hunk of meat of yours in the future. You will have to bring your
wife on future trips too. She would love my John's big cock. Oh
and another thing, since you and Tedi are going to be fucking
around anyway, our bosses would be most appreciative if a certain
young executives wife balled them. Possibly regularly with trips
out on the corporate yacht for some hot weekend orgies with them
and some of their friends, they like to take wives with them
while her husband stays ashore, knowing his wife is going to fuck
several of them. They love that shit." Tom laughed, "It is hot,
Tedi would love that".

Later at Sharon's, Tom and John fucked Sharon every way the three
of them could dream up. Then Tom called Tedi from Sharon's bed as
he rested and Sharon and John had gone into the kitchen to fix
dinner. Tom told Tedi the detailed story of it all, with
emphasis on Sharon's comment about her fucking the bosses. Tedi
moaned softly and said, "I like the sound of that, especially the
boat part. Would they and all their friends fuck me?" Tom
replied "Several times I expect".

Then Tom said, "What are you doing tonight baby?" Tedi really
surprised him when she answered, "I was sucking this nice big
hard cock I have in my hands when you called my love, like this,"

and she noisily licked and sucked on Case's cock for a few
seconds so Tom could hear it clearly. He also heard a man moan.
Then Tedi said aloud to Case, "Baby, would you pleas fuck my ass
again, I am so fucking horny I need your cock", then into the
phone she told Tom all the details of her fun and games with
Carol and Carl and then Case. Stopping every few minutes to
interject comments like, "ohhhh Tom, Case is starting the head of
his cock in my ass hole darling..... hmmmm it feels so good,
almost like yours baby" and then later, "Oh fuck, Tom love, his
cock is all the way in my ass and he is playing with my tits and
my nipples while he fucks me... ohhhh fuck it feels so good. I
wish you were here so you could watch us fuck my sweet husband.
I can hardly wait for you to watch while another guy fucks me".

Tom replied then, "Yeah baby, it sounds hot. I love you telling
me how he is fucking you. You enjoy it all baby, right now I
need to go fuck Sharon again, you got me so hot. I will call you
again tomorrow night." Tom put the phone down and soon bent
Sharon over the table and fucked her as he told she and John
about his call to Tedi.

Tedi PT - IV

It was a month later when Tom and Tedi stepped off the plane at
the landing strip at the company mountain spa. The last month
had been a blast for both of them. Tom had enjoyed fucking Tedi
and Carol and a few other hot ladies and watching Tedi take cock
from Carl and Case and several other men. They had tried so many
new things and they both agreed they loved the new life style,
the more the better.

Tedi knew as she got off the airplane that Don Swan, the 50 year
old owner of the company, and his two deputies, Bill and Bud,
were going to meet them. Tom was up for a big promotion and both
Tom and Tedi knew that how the three of them enjoyed Tedi had a
lot to do with the new promotion. Tom and Tedi both knew that
that meant she was expected to fuck all three of them all weekend
long. Any way they liked. And that if Tom was to keep the job
Tedi would have to continue to fuck them whenever and however
they liked in the future. In their heads both Tom and Tedi were
eager for it to start.

Tedi had on a thin clinging silk mini dress and nothing more. Her
nipples showed clearly as the top of the dress clung to her large
firm tits. Her ass couldn't have been more revealed if she had
been nude. The skirt just barely covered her ass and her pussy
as she stood still. When she moved all kinds of nice things
peeked out. Tom had carefully picked out the dress after talking
to Sharon. Sharon had spent several weekends with the three men
and made several suggestions which Tom passed on to Tedi.

Now as they walked toward the waiting car three men emerged from
it. Tedi was delighted. All three of them were fit and handsome
and her pussy started to get wet. Tom introduced her to the
three men and then stepped back a step, offering his young wife
to the three of them to do whatever they wished with her. Don
Swan ran his eyes over Tedi's voluptuous body and then said, "You
are beautiful Tedi my sweet. I love your dress." Tedi smiled
darting her eyes to his growing cock and then back to his eyes as
she said, "I hoped you would like it. All three of you." and she
looked at each of them warmly. Bill was standing beside her and
he dropped his hand down and onto her bare ass under the skirt.
Tom was standing just to the side and had a clear view and he
felt his cock start to grow as he watched Bill's hand explore his
wife's bare ass. His finger ran between the cheeks of her ass
and when he found her tiny brown bud Tedi sucked her breathe in
involuntarily. The three men were watching her closely as her
nipples grew clearly for them to see.

Then Bill said, "Do you like this Tedi?" and he pressed and his
finger slipped inside her ass hole a bit. Tedi shivered with
pleasure and nerves and she replied, "Yesssss, I love that".
Bud reached over and cupped one of her big tits and as he
squeezed and twisted the nipple gently Tedi moaned, "Oh yessssss
that feels fabulous." Then Don dropped his hand under her skirt
onto her wet pussy and as his fingers explored he said, "Tom your
wife's pussy is very wet, I think she is ready to be fucked by
all of us. Would you like to watch the three of us fuck your
sweet little wife Tom, and join in?" Tedi spread her legs to
give Don more room as she enjoyed his fingers now probing deeply
into her cunt and Tom replied, "I would enjoy all of that very
much Don".

In the limo Don and Tedi sat in the rear seat and Bill and Bud
and Tom sat in the seat facing them. Don had Tedi's dress off
quickly and then he unzipped his pants and said, "Tedi darling I
want to see how good you suck cock. Do you like to suck cock
Tedi?" Tedi's hand disappeared inside his pants and she pulled
his hard cock free as she said, "Hmmm I love to suck cock Don,
let me show you". and she bent to her task as her husband and
the other two men watched with pleasure. By the time they got to
the main house Tedi had sucked all three of the exec's deep
throating them until they came in her mouth. And then Tom too at
Don's suggestion as he said, "Don't leave your husband out Tedi,
if you fuck like you suck cock, he will soon be one of our newest
exec's."

Soon they were all nude and Don was deep in Tedi's fabulous cunt
as Bud shoved his cock up her tight ass and Tedi again sucked
Bill to climax. They each fucked Tedi's pussy and then Don
suggested they rest until dinner and the real party started.
In their room Tom and Tedi showered and Tom fucked his hot wife
as she recalled the images of the others fucking her. Tom pulled
his limp cock out of Tedi's wet cunt later as he said, "How do
you like it so far baby?" Tedi kissed him passionately and
hugged him close as she said, "Tom I love it. I have already cum
so much I don't believe it. When the three of them were fucking
me I couldn't stop cumming. I love it. How about you? Are you
enjoying watching me fuck three other guys?" Tom smiled his
answer.

Dinner was nice and relaxed. Tedi had on a low cut very short
mini-dress that made everything she had visible and available but
other than a few intimate touches dinner was just conversation
about fucking Tedi. Tom was asked to tell the history of their
sex life. Tom did leaving out no details. Everyone applauded
and then Tedi was asked to give her version. She did with great
relish and every man there had a hard cock as she related her
many great pleasures in sex.

Then after dinner they all retired to a room with couches around
the walls and a raised area in the middle. Laying placidly on
the raised platform was a large great dane. Each of the men sat
on a couch as if by plan and Don said to Tedi, "Darling, this is
Thor, our mascot. Thor is a grand animal with a taste for human
pussy. I am told by some of his "victims" that no man can eat
pussy even nearly as good as Thor." The thoughts evoked by Don's
words excited Tedi greatly and as in a daze knowing completely
what was going to happen, she quickly stepped up on the platform
and patted Thor on the head. Thor instantly darted his head
under her brief skirt and started licking Tedi's cunt from her
ass hole to her clit dipping deep into her now wet open slit.

Tedi gasped loudly from the pleasure his tongue was giving her.
Shortly she slowly sank to the floor and spread her legs wide for
Thor's expert tongue lashing of her pussy.

Then Tedi noticed Thor's huge cock extended from it's sheath and
she knew they expected her to let this giant animal fuck her.
Hell she was eager for Thor to fuck her. She came as she thought
about being fucked by a dog. She had read stories about dog's
fucking women and the knot in their cocks being enormous. Then
Tedi heard Don's voice say, "Tedi it is easier for Thor to locate
your cunt if you are on all fours." Tedi knew she wasn't going
to even hesitate to let Thor fuck her. She could hardly wait and
she quickly stood up stripping her dress and dropping to her all
fours in front of Thor. Thor reared up on her back and she felt
his front legs wrap around her chest on top of her titties as his
cock pounded into her legs and ass as he tried to find her cunt.

She was about to reach behind her to help him enter her when she
felt Tom sit beside her and he kissed her lips hotly and then
said, "Let me start his cock in you my love" and he caught Thor's
cock and guided it into his wife's dripping cunt.

Tedi almost passed out several times as Thor rapidly shoved his
huge long cock deep into her cunt. She moaned, "Oh I love it, oh
fuck me you lovely big dog. Yesssss..."

She was truly exhausted when Thor finally pulled out and lay down
licking his cock and balls. Don spoke, "It has been a truly
great evening. Tom why don't you take our darling Tedi to her
room for a shower and a well deserved rest. Please have her
remain nude, as one or more of us may visit her during the
evening." Tom smiled realizing he had never enjoyed anything
more than watching that huge dog fuck his wife.

After the shower Tom rubbed a soothing lotion into Tedi's well
used cunt. As he did he said, "That was damn hot watching Thor
fuck you. Was it good for you?" Tedi smiled from ear to ear and
then said, "I am glad you enjoyed watching sweet. It was fucking
fabulous. my cunt has never been so full before. Damn Tom, I
think I would welcome any sort of cock fucking me if you were
with me." Then she noticed Tom's hard cock and she smiled and
whispered, "Please fuck me my darling husband". Tom gently
eased his big prick into her as she moaned, "Oh yesssss do me
baby".

They slept soundly until Tom felt the bed shake and raising he
watched as Bud fucked his wife dog style and Tedi chanted, "Yes
Bud...... Oh fuck my ass....... oh yes I love it, harder Bud.....
Then he heard the familiar sounds of Tedi cumming for another
man's cock and shortly Bud snorting as he shot in Tedi's ass.

He quietly left and Tedi cuddled up in Tom's arms and dropped off
to sleep as Bud's cum dripped from her asshole. It didn't seem
long until Tom felt Tedi move as he heard her say,"Oh Yes I love
your cock in my cunt Don." Later he again cuddled his freshly
fucked wife to him. Then finally he awoke to find Bill standing
beside the bed as Tedi gave him a great blow job. Tedi's cute
bare ass was pointing at Tom so he raised up behind her and
slipped his cock deep into her sloppy wet cunt. Still wet with
Don's cum. And he fucked his darling wife as she sucked another
guys cock.

When they awoke the next morning they could find no one else in
the lodge. They found a huge breakfast waiting on the sideboard
for them and a note.

Dear Tom and Tedi. Congratulations Tom on your new Vice-
Presidency. Tedi we can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed
your visit. We look forward to future such visits. You will
receive frequent invitations to join the three of us and possibly
others on our boat for a week or so. At times you will be
expected to come with out Tom. We will so indicate on the
invitation. Please accept the gift with our appreciation. The
four diamonds are from Bill, Bud, Tom and me. The emerald is
from Thor. We hope it brings you memories as nice as ours. See
you soon Tedi. Tom the jet is waiting for you and dear Tedi
whenever it pleases you. It is, of course, at your disposal
whenever you wish it. The lodge, including Thor, are available
to you also. To arrange for Thor push the speed dial on the main
phone labeled Thor. His keepers will put him in the viewing room
where we found him before, at the time you designate. His
keepers will also retrieve him the next day. Enjoy, Don

Tedi opened the box and gasped at the beautiful bracelet, a large
emerald flanked by two diamonds on each side. She put it on and
hugged her husband. As she hugged her main man she wondered
about seeing Thor again. Soon enough she thought with a smile.


Tedi PT- V

After that Tedi would receive a phone call and she would pack and
the jet would pick her up. She would be gone for from one night
to a full week. When she returned she always had great stories
for Tom's enormous pleasure. The three bosses were particularly
fond of Tedi and sent for her often.

Other times She and Tom were both invited to what inevitably
would turn into a major orgy. Tom soon had fucked all the female
execs, all the wives of the male execs and all the female special
assistants of the execs plus many he didn't know who they were.
Sharon and John were frequently at the parties also.

Tom and Tedi arranged for parties at the lodge with Carl and
Carol and some other close friends. Thor met each of the ladies
and they all loved Thor, several times....

Then Tedi met LeRoy. LeRoy, as Tedi later learned, was a very
large professional football player, LeRoy was a very pampered
quarterback, LeRoy was a handsome black man.

Tedi loved opera almost as much as sex. She frequently went and
she and Tom had season box seats. LeRoy had never been to an
opera but he had heard of it and decided to try it. He looked
outstanding in his custom made tux as he crossed the lobby. Then
he glanced to the side where Tedi stood. Tedi had on a gorgeous
expensive gown cut low on her impressive breasts. The skirt
clung to her ass like skin and she looked dynamite. Tom had
flown to the coast on business so Tedi was alone this evening.
Now she spotted LeRoy who was obviously ogling her full body.
Tedi sucked in her breath as she realized what she was thinking.
She had never fucked a black man. Especially one like LeRoy.
She wondered if his cock was proportional to the rest of him.
Wow...

Then she smiled at him for a moment and slowly turned and headed
toward their private box. Very private it was, with one way
glass across the front of it. It was also sound proof and the
opera's were piped in via extraordinary speakers. She and Tom
had
had mini orgies in there some evenings when the performances
weren't up to par. Now as she walked up the stairs she KNEW his
eyes were on her trim ass. With each step she swung it nicely,
with observable exaggeration that could only be interpreted as
come follow me Tedi hoped. At the first landing she turned and
looked back over her shoulder slowly to see if he was following.
In deed he was standing at the foot of the stairwell looking up
at her ass. Their eyes met and she smiled again.

Turning she continued up the stairs, and down the hall way and
into her private box. She left the door ajar and walked a couple
of steps into the room and stopped and waited. The orchestra was
tuning up and she so wasn't sure if she heard the door close or
not. Then she felt his breath on her neck and she knew he was in
the small room with her. Did he close and lock the door? Was it
still ajar? Could someone see into the room? Did he realize he
could just take her and fuck with no argument?

Then she felt his large hands slide lightly up her arms. His
touch was so delicate she wondered if it were her huge black man.

Could anyone that large be so gentle? His hands rested
momentarily on her upper arms and then slid forward to cover her
magnificent breasts. Again the touch was light, sliding lightly
over the globes, traversing across her nipples so lightly that
she moaned, wanting him to do more. No word had been said and
then she felt one hand leave one breast and shortly she felt it
on the zipper to her dress. Quickly, efficiently, the zipper
slid down to her ass. As quickly her dress was pulled free of
her breasts falling to the floor. Those hands now cupped each of
her bare globes and they squeezed lovingly. As he caught her
nipples, so hard and erect and sensitive, between his thumb and
fore finger Tedi gasped. Her dress was puddled around her feet
leaving her effectively nude since she never wore underthings any
more.

Her dark lover caressed one breasts delightfully as the other
hand dropped to her hairy love nest where it explored and quickly
found her very wet, very ready cunt. His finger entered her and
again she gasped. Kicking the dress aside she spread her legs in
a stance designed to give him easier access. His finger went
into her depth. She shivered with pleasure and the thrill of the
silence as this stranger finger fucked her with a finger larger
than some cocks she had fucked.

Her breath and his were heavy and she could hear both of their
labored breathing as his hand left her other breast. The sound
of a zipper softly hit her ear and she thought, hoped, he was
taking his cock out for her. Then she felt something large
probing between her legs. Without hesitation she leaned forward
resting on the backs of the seats in the opera box and spread her
legs even wider. His cock pressed into the wet opening of her
cunt and she pressed back against it, wanting it to enter her
now. He still was having difficulty. He was too tall. Tedi
raised up on her tip toes and felt it spread the walls of her
cunt forcefully. He pressed on and on, straining her cunt in a
way she loved.

It seemed like it would never stop entering her and then the head
hit the back wall of her very full pussy and she sighed. After a
moment he began to stroke in and out deeply each time. She
braced her self and holding on the seat back thrust her ass back
against her newest lover. She came frequently, each time
stronger than the one before. He fucked her for what seemed like
a deliciously long time as she reveled in his touch. His thrusts
became faster and faster and she knew he was close. Close to
flooding her lusty pussy with the cum she loved. She squeezed
her cunt tight around his cock sending him over the edge and he
let go such a torrent she feared the floor would be soaked.
Several post climax strokes sent shivers over both of them. Then
slowly she felt his huge cock begin to subside. She let out a
soft whimper, hating it's departure, wanting more of his huge
weapon in her not less. Then it was gone.

Tedi stood erect again and she felt soft lips on her shoulder.
Then she heard a soft whisper, "Until next time..." And he was
gone. When the door closed Tedi smiled, pleased with the silent
fuck. She cleaned herself as best she could and pulled her dress
back in place then enjoyed the rest of the opera.

When she told Tom about it he was delighted with the tale and
wanted to go to the opera again soon in hopes of meeting Tedi's
newest lover. And watching a repeat....

Tedi Pt - VI

On day Tedi and Tom had just played golf at their country club
and as strolled back the their car they walked past the tennis
courts. And a new interest came into their life. On the court
taking a lesson was this darling young girl, fabulous ass and
legs, sweet young budding breasts and a beautiful face. Both Tom
and Tedi were taken by her and as they watched her Tedi said, "I
bet your cock is getting very hard darling. She is adorable. I
want her too...." Tom motioned the tennis pro over. He
recognized Tom and Tedi and when Tom said, "Who is she?" He
replied , "Terri Johnson." Tedi asked, "How old is she?" The
answer was 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment