Sunday, March 29, 2009

Good Neighbors

Cathy Jella stood at her front window that looked out on the
street in front of their home. Cathy was a beautiful full bodied
female that loved life. Her life was about to expand a great
deal.

A huge moving van had just pulled up in front of the house
next door... followed shortly a shiny new convertible with
California plates. Cathy had not been the least bit unhappy to
see the old neighbors go. They were a real pain in everyone's
ass, not the least bit friendly. She hoped the new neighbors
would be a bit friendlier.

As she watched, the three people, a couple in their thirties
it looked like and a teen-ager about Cathy's own daughter's age,
got out of the car and walked toward the van driver. Cathy
called to Bob her husband to come look saying,

"Come look darling....You better not miss this."

Bob joined her quickly and he smiled from ear to ear as he
looked out the window. He saw a nice looking guy with a knockout
wife, such a body and that red hair. As Bob watched her walk
toward the house he loved the way her tits swayed back and forth.
Then his eyes moved to the teen and he felt his cock getting
hard just looking at her. She was built like her Mom but she had
on a very brief halter, covering very little of her great tits.
The round swell showed a great deal above her nipples. She also
wore brief cutoffs that showed a lot of both cheeks of her cute
ass.

Bob slid his hands around Cathy and cupped her sizable tits
in his hands. She smiled and pressed her ass back into Bob's now
hard cock saying,

"Which one gave you the woody darling?"

"Both of them,... but the way that kid is dressed...wow!"

"She is sexy, could you imagine our Debbie dressed like
that?"

Bob's hands were inside her blouse now opening the front
release of Cathy's bra. Bob's gentle hands cupped and caressed
them, toying with her now hard nipples as Cathy sighed,

"Bob... that feels nice ... I'm glad our new neighbors turn
you on honey.... now do I get a reward for calling you?"

Bob kissed her deeply and pulled her down on the living room
carpet. His hands were under her skirt, inside her brief bikini
panties on her wet pussy as Cathy spread her legs wider in eager
welcome for him. The two of them, though married for 16 years,
still acted like newly weds, fucking every chance they got.

She felt Bob undoing his pants and she knew he was pulling
his hard cock free to use on her. She was ready... seemed like
she was just about always ready ... she loved to fuck.... but
she said,

"Bob honey, noooo,... Debbie could come home any minute."

Bob eased the head of his weapon into the outer lips of her
warm pussy and she raised her hips to take it in deeper. Bob
slowly started driving to meet his horny wife's thrusts as he
said,

"It might be good for Debbie to watch this... sometimes I
think she is too goodie goodie."

Cathy wrapped her legs around her husband's ass and she
moaned in a husky voice,

"You dirty old man you just want to get your daughter
interested in fucking.... you wish she were laying here with
your big cock in her..."

Bob started fucking her hard and fast, driving his big cock
deep inside her warm wet pussy. Cathy moaned and flexed her
cunt muscles the way Bob loved. It was too much and Bob shortly
blew his wad as Cathy knew he would. As she felt his cum
flooding her wet cunt she came as well, moaning like a banshee.

They were well aware of each other's fantasies. As he
continued to fill her cunt with cum Cathy climaxed a second time
in a groan that the neighbors might have heard.

They lay there for awhile and then slowly got to their feet.

Cathy drifted back to the window as she rearranged her clothing.
Only the father was still out front next door. Bob again walked
up behind her and he hugged her to him and kissed her on the neck
where she liked it. She voiced huskily,

"That was nice Bob... I love it when you take me like that,
where ever we are."

"Yeah... you are still the best piece of ass in town
sweetheart."

Cathy laughed and snuggled in his arms,

"Thank you darling, would that include your daughter?"

"Cathy, I don't know.... at least not yet."

Cathy felt his cock start to rise again against her ass. She
loved the way he seemed to be insatiable. She had been only so-
so about sex when they met but after dating Bob for six months
she had turned into this 'can't get enough' darling of a bed
partner. They had discussed, and developed in detail, a number
of fantasies between them, covering about everything. They both
particularly loved the fantasy of including their very sexy
looking 15 year old daughter in their sex games. They rarely
missed a chance to drop it in the conversation. Cathy knew well
that it was only a matter of time until Bob fucked Debbie.... and
she had plans of her own too.

Then Bob looked out the window,

"He is a great looking guy Cathy, how would you like to let
him fuck you? Maybe some day while I am at work you can invite
him over and fuck his brains out."

Cathy moaned, another favorite fantasy of hers was to be
unfaithful to Bob. Bob was well aware of it. They discussed it
often, especially during sex and he got a kick out of the idea.
The idea of some other guy fucking Cathy turned him on a bunch.
The new neighbor turned so he was more-or-less facing them as he
talked to the mover. He wore a thin t-shirt and a pair of tight
shorts. Bob kissed Cathy's her ear and said softly,

"Look Cathy you can see the outline of his cock through his
shorts. You can even see the glans. I bet you would like to
take that cock in your mouth and suck him off wouldn't you?
Can't you imagine his hard cock in your mouth sweetheart? Can't
you imagine him cumming in your mouth?"

Cathy was moaning and Bob raised her skirt in back and Cathy
felt his hard cock sliding between her ass cheeks, lightly
rubbing against her cunt. She bent forward and Bob started it in
her, then shoved it in all the way in one stroke. She gasped and
came. Bob started to stroke her and she sighed and said,

"Yes... Bob... fuck me darling... yes I like the look of
his cock. Maybe I will do what you said. I could ask him over
when you are gone and fuck and suck him silly."

Bob blew off soon again and Cathy smiled as she enjoyed how
hot it made her husband when she talked about other guys fucking
her. Made her damn hot too.

As Bob pulled his limp cock out of Cathy's sweet cunt and
headed upstairs for a shower he said, "Why don't you go over and
introduce yourself and ask them over for a quick sandwich later,
when ever they want a break."

When Bob stepped out of the shower later, Cathy stood there
stripping and Bob noticed her bra was missing.

"What happened to your bra little girl?"

"I took it off before I went over to invite our neighbors."

"Hmmm... and did you give our neighbor a good look at your
marvelous tits?"

"Maybe, ... anyway the Packers, our new neighbors, will be
over around 6:00 this evening. He was VERY nice Bob..... you
better watch out, the way he flirted with me I think he would be
eager to help me with my fantasy......"

***************

They arrived right at six and intros were done all around.
It was interesting, the new neighbors were big huggers. Bob and
Cathy both enjoyed the tight hugs they got from Quin and Rita and
Sara. Debbie seemed surprised and looked at Cathy as if to say,
'Mom what is this'. Cathy had enjoyed the feel of Quin's large
cock against her even in it's soft state. His hand slid down
over her trim ass and squeezed gently. Cathy looked around to
see if anyone else had noticed and only saw Rita plastered
against Bob similarly and Sara and Deb walking out the back door.

She looked up at Quin and smiled and whispered,

"Be careful Quin."

In other words, it is OK to play with my ass but don't let
Bob see.

Then shortly they all went out to the patio where Cathy had
a deli spread ready for a light supper. Quin, Rita and Sara,
Dad, Mom and Daughter. They were still dressed in the clothes
Bob and Cathy had enjoyed looking at earlier. Bob grinned to
himself as he realized that his daughter Deb was the only female
with a bra on. He got a little hard as he looked at the four
bodies and he wondered what he would have to do to get Deb to
loosen up a little like Sara. Sara flaunted her full body,
bouncing around a lot. She noticed Bob staring at her tits and
ass several times and smiled at him warmly.

Rita was very friendly and open and Bob enjoyed the way her
blouse opened up as she bent forward helping herself to the food.
When she had hugged him he enjoyed the full body hug she gave
him. Maybe California girls are more open.

Everyone soon was chatting as if they had known each other
forever. Sara and Deb disappeared before long to Deb's bedroom.
Cathy had taken Quin inside to show him the way the jennaire
stoves worked and Rita smiled at Bob,

"Is this a fun neighborhood Bob? We hated to leave our old
neighbors in California. We had gotten real close with several
of them."

Bob smiled and his eyes dropped to the bare swell of her
breasts peeking through the open blouse. Then he looked back at
her and said,

"I think it may have just gotten a lot friendlier Rita.
Maybe you and Quin and Sara will have to help warm up our
neighborhood. Everyone is nice but up to now it wouldn't have
been hard to leave it."

She smiled and said,

"That sounds like a friendly invitation Bob... maybe when we
get a little settled you and Cathy could come over for a fun
evening."

"We would love to .... maybe there are some California games
you could teach us."

"Are you and Cathy open to different kinds of games?"

"I think we could possibly learn to be Rita."

Bob's cock had been growing and now Rita dropped her eyes to
it and smiled, licking her lips in a obvious way. Rita leaned
forward toward Bob, her blouse opened more and Bob had a great
view of her two large rounded breasts and their pink rigid
nipples. As she watched him stare at her bare breasts she said,

"We were afraid it would take a long time to make friends
here like we had in California.... after meeting you I think we
were wrong."

Bob raised his eyes and met hers. He had never moved so
fast with any woman in his life. They both knew what they were
planning and now Bob just wanted to take her inside and fuck her.

The great part of it was he was certain she wanted the same
thing. He smiled and said,

"I will look forward to the games Rita...."

"What about Cathy... games are more fun if four play?

"I think she might be interested too..... we have talked
about lots of things as fantasies"

"Good...."

She dropped her eyes to his hard cock again and sighed again
licking her lips and said,

"Funny I just ate and yet I seem to want to eat some more.."

Bob laughed and replied,

"Me too... do we have to wait until you get very settled?"

"For what Bob?"

He loved the way she teased....

"For me to fuck you in all of your sexy openings Rita."

"No... as a matter of fact, I am very ready right now....
but maybe you could drop over in the morning.... We can practice
for the games when the four of us get together..."

"What time?"

"Ten.. just come on in, I will leave the door unlocked...
and Bob... I love to fuck... absolutely love to fuck..."

It had gotten dark as they sat there talking and they both
stood up and their hands wandered. Bob's hands were on her trim
ass and inside her blouse on her bare breast. Her hand was full
of his cock.

Then they heard someone coming and drifted apart smiling at
each other in anticipation.

Quin and Cathy rejoined them and Bob noticed Cathy smiling
at him nervously and he wondered what had happened between she
and Quin....

In bed later that night, Cathy was all over Bob, sucking his
cock, pulling his head into her wet cunt and mounting his hard
cock. When she had finally cum several times and drained Bob she
fell on her back with a flop and said...

"That was so good darling... fucking is the best."

Bob propped himself up on his elbow and cupping one of
Cathy's great tits he toyed with it gently and said,

"I think you enjoyed Quin a good deal this evening... what
was that nervous look you gave me when you guys came back
outside?"

She hesitated and wrapped her hand around his soft cock.
She toyed with it until it started to get hard again and then she
said,

"Quin made a pass at me Bob. I was showing him how to work
the oven as he stood behind me. I felt his hands slip under my
arms around me and he cupped my breasts in his hands as he kissed
my neck."

"And what did you do Cat?"

"I just stood there for a moment. I couldn't believe what
was happening.... then I moved his hands and turned facing him.
I didn't have a bra on and you know how I love to have my tits
played with....He looked down at my hard nipples through my
blouse and said,"

"You have beautiful tits Cathy, I love the way your nipples
got hard so quickly."

"I just sort of stuttered Bob.... then he cupped both of my
tits again. I groaned it felt so good... I didn't say a word as
he opened my blouse and his hands cupped my bare tits. The idea
that you were just outside and Debbie was upstairs made me even
hotter. After a couple of minutes I made him take his hands out
of my open blouse so I could rebutton it."

"Did you want to fuck him Cathy?"

Cathy was stroking Bob's cock as she looked into his eyes
and shivered visibly saying,

"I don't want you to be upset Bob but I did. I wanted him
to throw me on the floor and take me right then, if you guys
hadn't been here I don't know what I would have done."

"I know what you would have done Cat... you would have
spread your legs for him. I think we have an opportunity here to
live out one of our fantasies... Quin and Rita are in to
swapping big time... are you interested?"

Cathy moaned and straddled Bob's hard cock taking it in her
cunt easily. As it hit bottom Cathy shook and came again. Then
as she calmed down she looked at Bob and asked huskily,

"Are YOU interested. Oh I know you would like to fuck Rita.
I have always known you fucked other women and I never minded.
You have always kept me happy ... but can you deal with Quin
fucking me? He asked me to meet him somewhere soon to fuck while
we were in the kitchen tonight."

"Wow Cat... that is hot.... our new neighbors don't waste
time do they?" and he told her what had happened between he and
Rita.

Bob started hunching up into Cathy's wet pussy faster as
she felt his cock start to pulse in her. Then he slowed down
again to make it last. After a few minutes of slow fucking Cathy
asked,

"Well are you ready for Quin to fuck me? The idea of you
and Rita is hot for me... how do you feel about me fucking other
men?"

"If you want to fuck Quin I am all for it Cat. I have
wanted us to get into swinging for a long time. I was going to
suggest it but now it is here."

"Oh shit Bob... I do... I am dying to fuck Quin while you
watch us. The idea of fucking other men is delicious to me."




Bob then told Cat more about his experience with Rita in
great detail as he continued to fuck her. Cathy was clearly
getting into it and as Bob told her he was meeting Rita the next
morning she came hard and long moaning,

"Yes... yes... fuck Rita...."

The next morning she kissed him good bye as he strolled next
door. She was waiting two hours later when he returned looking
very well fucked. Bob told her all that had happened. How he
had found her in bed nude waiting for him. How they had eaten
each other to climax and then fucked and fucked and fucked.

"Cathy they want us to come over for drinks tonight...are
you still ready?"

Cathy laughed and answered,

"Are you kidding.. I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Oh by the way Cat, Rita asked if you liked to make love
with other women."

Cat sighed... "I think I just may learn too... and soon."

*******

Just as they were preparing to leave to go next door, the
door bell rang and Sara stood there looking up at Bob,

"I came over to keep Deb company while you guys were getting
to know my folks."

As Sara walked in Cathy was still upstairs finishing
dressing, although all she was wearing was a very brief
miniskirt and a very low cut blouse... oh and shoes.

Bob dropped his eyes to Sara's nice tits and as he enjoyed
the view said,

"That's good Sara.. it would be great if you and Deb got to
be friends."

Sara smiled at him realizing how much he was enjoying her
tits and she said,

"I think we just might become real good friends... will you
be my friend too Bob? Some of the fathers of my girl friends in
California were my good friends too."

Bob wondered if she had just hinted to him that she had
fucked her girlfriends dads. His cock started to grow and he
looked into Sara's eyes and said,

"Would you like to be my friend too Sara?"

"That would be great I think."

Then Cathy came down the stairs and Sara and Bob both stared
at this very sexy woman. Deb followed her down and didn't seem
to even notice how her Mom was dressed.

*******

Quin handed them both a drink and the four of them stood
around chatting, joking. They had paired off with each others
mates, each couple stood a short distance apart from the other.
There was a lot of touching and whispering as they sipped their
drinks. Bob looked over at Cathy to check if all was going well
and he notice her nipples standing out obviously hard, her cheeks
were flushed as was her chest above the exposed upper swell of
her breasts. All clear signs that things were going very well.
Cathy wasn't concerned about how things were going with Rita and
Bob since they had spent that morning fucking. Then Quin said,

"Cathy would you like to see my photographic dark room?"

Cathy quickly said she would love to and Quin took her hand
in his and led her away. No explanation was offered as to why
Bob and Rita weren't invited. Quin and Cathy were eager to catch
up with Rita and Bob. When they left the room Rita walked over
to a wall sound system and flipped a switch and smiled at Bob,

"Now we can listen as Quin fucks your sweet little wife."

Sure enough they heard footsteps and a door closing as Quin
and Cathy entered the darkroom. Everything could be heard very
clearly.

As Quin closed the door, he locked it behind them, Quin then
turned the lights off. It was totally dark. Cathy grinned to
her self waiting. Then she gasped as she felt his hand slip
under her skirt onto her bare cunt immediately. Cathy shifted
her feet, spreading her legs for his hand and said,

"You don't waste time do you Quin?"

"No.... when I am dying to fuck you Cathy, should I waste
time?"

"Oh no .... oh damn no.... that feels good, my clit is soooo
sensitive. I love the way you are playing with it."

"Here sit on this counter... right on the edge... I want to
eat your hot little pussy Cathy."

Noises of movement, wet noises shortly and then a gasp from
Cathy,

"OOOOOOOoooo yes Quin... good ... so good. oh shit Quin I'm
cumming already... fuck ......."

Then after a period of heavy breathing and sighs came a
quiet pause until Cathy said,

"My turn to eat something.... "

And the sounds of a wet cock sucking was all that could be
heard other than Quin's groaning.

Still after a few more moments

"I want my cock in your cunt Cathy... now."

"Yes.... hurry.... oh yes that's good ... so good. Oh I
love your big cock Quin... fuck me.... make me cum ... fuck...
fuck me...."

When later still, after all had been silent for a moment
Quin said,

"Don't dress, let's just join Bob and Rita... I expect they
are doing exactly what we have been doing."

"I hope so."

When Quin and Cathy returned to the den, Rita was spread out
on her back on the floor completely nude and Bob was between her
long trim legs fucking her slowly and deeply. The two of them
made a lot of noise. Cathy had never seen Bob fuck another woman
before and she gasped at how sexy it was and she was instantly
ready to be fucked again.

Quin was happy to accommodate her.

They had a slow relaxed dinner as they discussed sex (what
else?). When they returned to the den later, Rita walked with
Cathy and slipped her arm around her bare waist. Looking at her
she asked,

"Have you tried sex with another woman Cathy?"

"Not yet"

"It sounds like you would like to try."

"I would.... I don't know how though."

"It will come naturally to you. First I want to eat your
cunt Cathy... then you can just emulate what I have done to you."

The guys sat back ready to enjoy the sexy show of these two
gorgeous ladies having at each other. Rita positioned Cathy on
the edge of the couch and pushed her back as she dropped her
experienced mouth to Cathy's wet cunt. Cathy groaned in delight
as Rita's tongue washed over her outer labia... her rigid clit...
and then darted between her neither lips into her dank cunt
itself. Then Rita slowly sucked each side of her lab. Cathy
couldn't be still. To maintain contact Rita slipped one finger
up Cathy's tight asshole and another into her cunt. Now as Cathy
jumped and hunched, Rita held tight and stayed with her. Cathy
started to experience one climax after the other and soon lay
wrung out...limp on the couch ....her legs spread wide over
Rita's shoulders.

Rita raised up and smiled at Cathy sliding up until their
lips met in a tender kiss. It wasn't long until Cathy sighed,

"That was so good Rita... thank you sweetheart. Now I think
it is time for my first lesson.

Later Bob had left the room to use the bathroom and when he
returned, Cathy was astride Quin's hard cock. Bob smiled and
walked up behind Cathy as his cock grew to full size again. Rita
saw where he was heading and opened a drawer nearby and handed
him a tube of KY. Bob applied it liberally to Cathy's ass and
his cock. cathy jumped when he first touched her ass... then
realizing what he had in mind she only said,

"Yes Bob.... hurry... I have fantasized about this a lot..."

She took his cock in her ass as she had numerous times
before. Only this time with Quin's cock already in her cunt, it
was totally new. And she loved it. As the two of them stroked
into her in different orifices she lost it and became a babbling,
fucking, cumming piece of art.

A lot happened that night, Rita and Cathy both were double
fucked by the guys, Cathy had Rita eat her pussy again, which
she shortly eagerly reciprocated. It was a long hot evening with
lots of good beginnings.

When they finally were leaving, Rita said at the door,

"I am so pleased that we made contact with you guys so soon.

It is really great fun to have four or five couples that you are
free to do this with. Do you guys know others that might be
interested? Think about it. There have always been Nurses at
the hospitals where I have worked before that were into swinging,
and some Doctors. I'll start checking that out when I report to
work at my new job as Chief Nurse next week. We should be able
to put together a group soon. Then we can go lots of places and
do lots of things together."

They all kissed each other goodnight then, with lots of
touching....... and they set the next party at Bob and Cathy's a
week later.


end of Part 1




This is one of my first postings, Comments, constructive
criticism, suggestions would be greatly appreciated but be
gentle.... where would you like this story to go?


The greatest pleasure is to give pleasure

================================================================

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS

Good Neighbors
Part - 2

Cathy and Bob slowly strolled homeward. At first they were
both silent...waiting for the other to speak first. They were
both introspective after this, their first experience at
swinging. Then Bob broke the silence,

"Cathy."

"Yes darling"

"Did you enjoy tonight?"

"YEAH Bob, you know I did.... I loved it all,.... fucking
Quin, fucking both you and Quin,...... eating Rita, I loved it
all. I would like to have them over before next week though...
maybe tomorrow night?"

"I agree. I have the feeling that they have appetites at
least as big as ours. I will call and invite them in the
morning."

Another few seconds of silence...

"Bob"

"Yes"

"Did you enjoy watching Quin fuck me?"

"Yeah, I liked that a lot. Somehow watching another man
fuck you is a huge huge turn on for me. I think I would like to
watch you fuck two guys at once, the way Quin and I double fucked
you and Rita tonight. Maybe even some other guys...."

"I would like that too baby. While Quin was fucking me and
you sat there watching I came harder than I ever had before. I
like for you to watch."

It was great tonight... all of it."

"And did you like watching Rita and I doing 69 Bob?"

"I loved it Cathy"

"I loved watching you fuck Rita, and you and Quin fucking
Rita."

"Yeah"

"Bob I just love to fuck. Somehow I feel like now I want to
fuck everyone."

"Yeah me too Cathy, I think we may have opened up a lot of
brand new possibilities."

"I hope so, I feel like I am ready for anything. I want to
try it all............ What would you think if I fucked a
perfect stranger? I have always thought that would be fun."

"Hot baby, but I want to watch or at least hear all the
details. Anything seems OK now Cathy."

As they opened the door Sara walked down the stairs, a 'cat
that ate the canary' look on her face.

Bob smiled and whispered to Cathy, "I will walk Sara home?"

"Bob are you about to start something new?" she whispered
back.

"I hope so."

"I hope so too, tell me all about it later, OK?"

"Yeah"

Then Sara joined them and Bob opened the door and said, "May
I have the pleasure of walking you home Sara my young love?"

"Hmm I would like that Mr. J."

When the door closed behind them, Bob slid his arm around
her tiny waist and pulled Sara into his arms.

Her full body molded to his immediately and their lips met
and their tongues danced. Sara was great at deep kissing. Then
Bob broke the kiss, from the way Sara tasted he would have sworn
Sara had just eaten pussy, it dawned on him that it had to be his
daughters pussy.

"Sara you are hot. You turn me on something fierce. I
assume from the conversation we had earlier you were fucking your
friends parents you mentioned in California."

"True Mr. J."

"I want to fuck you."

"I was hoping you did."

Bob heard the snap on her shorts open. As he dropped his
hand to her cunt it was bare, she had dropped her shorts there at
his front door. Fortunately the entrance to his house was
shielded from the street. Then she pulled her halter off and
Bob's hands were full of her bare tits and ass and cunt. As Bob
fondled all the charms Sara offered so openly she said,

"Oh yes Mr. J, I love to fuck, hurry."

Shortly she had his hard cock free and Bob bent her over and
took her from behind. When his hand first touched her love nest
she was wet from inside but also from the outside. Deb must have
done some pussy eating of her own Bob thought. Sara came easy,
and often. No wonder she loved to fuck. Bob finally came and he
slowly let his cock slip free. Sara caught it and dropped to her
knees saying ,

"I love cunt flavored cock." and she sucked him off
rapidly.

Then she casually dressed as Bob said,

"I want to fuck you regularly Sara."

"Anytime Mr. J. I love to fuck. You can have me anytime,
anyway you want. I love it all".

"I gather you like eating pussy too Sara?"

Sara smiled realizing he had tasted cunt on her lips,

"Yeah I do Mr. J."

He slowly walked her home. Sara spoke after a moment of
silence,

"Deb is ready to grow up sexually I think Mr. J. I was sort
of helping her learn some of it tonight. Do you mind?"

"Do I mind that you and Deb ate each other? No, I figure
you both loved it. I do."

"We did. Deb went fucking wild when I ate her. She came
and came and came. She loved being eaten and she ate me so good,
I forgot she was new at it. "

At the door Bob kissed the young sexpot hotly. Then Sara
said,

"I want you in my ass Mr. J. I love that."

"I love it too Sara, next time."

As Bob turned to go Sara said,

"You ought to fuck Deb MR. J. She is ready and would love
for you to be her first. My Dad was my first and I loved it. I
still love it when he fucks me."

And Bob walked home, thinking of how Sara had moved him one
step closer to fucking his daughter. When he went upstairs Cathy
was out. Bob knew nothing would wake her before morning so he
stripped his clothes off and walked down the hall to Deb's room
nude. He opened the door quietly. The night lite that she
always had on lighted the room nicely. Deb was lying on top of
the bed, nude, on her back, her legs spread. Bob stared at her
virgin pussy and imagined Sara eating her. He was amazed that
after all the action today, his cock started to harden again. He
wanted to fuck his daughter so badly. But not too soon. This
had to be done carefully, when she was ready. Then he heard her
voice,

"Hi Daddy"

"Hi baby."

"Daddy, I'm kind of bare aren't I?"

"Yeah baby, but I think you are beautiful this way. I like
looking at you nude."

"I like it too Daddy, I like for you to look at my nude
body."

Then she noticed he was nude too.

"Daddy I like looking at you nude too. I am glad you don't
have anything on. I like looking at your thing. It sure is
big."

"Good baby, I hope it doesn't bother you. Did you and Sara
have a good time tonight?"

"Oh yes Daddy we did. Sara is a good friend. She is
teaching me so much. And she really likes you. I hope you like
her too."

"I do baby, I walked her home and we got much closer on the
way."

"Good Daddy, she said she thought the two of you would
connect tonight, whatever that meant."

"We did, we connected in the best way baby. Maybe you and I
can connect that way someday."

"I think I would like that Daddy. Daddy can I ask you a
question?"

"Sure."

"Is there anything better than sex?"

"If there is anything that feels better I don't know what it
is."

"Daddy, Sara showed me something great. I really learned how
to cum tonight. I mean how to really cum. I have played with
myself and gotten off a little. I thought it was great until
tonight."

"What happened tonight?"

end part 3

"Daddy you said I could talk to you about anything about sex
right?"

"I did, and I meant it. I would like to hear about how you
are growing sexually."

"Sara showed me how to do 69 tonight. Wow did I cum and
cum. So did she when I did it to her. I loved it. Is that
weird Daddy?"

"No baby, it is great, I like doing that too."

"You like eating pussy too Daddy?"

"I love it baby. Your Mom thinks I am pretty good at it."

"Oh I bet you are Daddy. Mom is lucky."

"Thank you darling, any other questions?"

"No.....not right now.... Daddy will you lay down with me
and cuddle me while I go to sleep?"

"Sure baby."

And he crawled in bed with her. She turned her bare ass to
him and they molded together like spoons. She felt his semi-hard
cock against her ass and she smiled to herself. Then she pulled
his hands up and placed one on each of her full breasts.

Bob couldn't resist and he squeezed her large tits gently.
Deb moaned and said,

"I like that Daddy. Sara played with my tits like that
tonight and I wanted to see what your hands would feel like on
them. Yours feel even better than hers."

Bob couldn't help himself and his cock grew hard poking
obviously against her bare ass.

"Daddy I can feel your hard cock against my ass."

She shifted only a little and Bob felt her small hand wrap
around his cock.

"Oh you feel so big Daddy. Sara told me you would. She
said I should get you to fuck me my first time. She said her
Daddy fucks her all the time. Would you like to fuck me Daddy?"

And she squeezed his cock hard. Bob's hands cupped her tits
harder and Deb moaned with pleasure. Bob felt the tip of his
cock against the wetness of her cunt as he said

"Deb my darling, any man would love to fuck you. You are
such a beautiful hot baby."

Deb continued,

"Sara finger fucked me tonight and I don't have a hymen so
it won't hurt the first time, she said. But Daddy you didn't
answer my question, would you like to fuck me?"

"Yes, baby, I have wanted to fuck you for some time now. I
don't want to do something you aren't ready for."

Bob felt his daughter rubbing his cock head up and down her
wet outer lips. It felt so good, then he felt Deb push back
against his cock and it slipped into her young cunt an inch
easily.

"Oh Daddy your cock feels good in my pussy. I can't believe
I have your cock in my cunt, ......but it is only in a little,
more please Daddy, push it in more. I want it...Please."

Bob was no longer in control as he realized he was easing
his huge hard cock slowly into his daughters previously unused
pussy. Deb gasped and came, and Bob pressed harder. It was in
4, 5, 6 inches. Then he paused to let her cunt adjust but before
he could move again Deb pressed back hard and it went in the rest
of the way. Deb moaned loudly and came again. Bob remembered
Cathy, and was glad she was a sound sleeper. But hell Cathy
would probably just want to join them and have sex with Deb too.

Bob slowly began to ease in and out. Deb moaned with
pleasure, saying,

"Oh yes Daddy, I love your cock. Sara said I would. Oh yes
Daddy fuck me.... "

She came easily and often, like Sara had.

After a while Deb said,

"Daddy get on top of me where you can fuck me and kiss me."

Bob pulled out of her wet pussy and as she rolled over on
her back he reentered her teen cunt with her hands guiding him.
As he did she sighed deeply as she slid her arms around his neck
and their lips met in a hot french kiss. When the kiss broke Deb
said,

"Oh Daddy I love you fucking me. It feels so good, can we
do this all the time?"

Bob chuckled and said,

"Yes baby, often?"

"Good Daddy, will you teach me how to suck cock?"

"Yes"

"And will you fuck me in the ass?"

"Yes. I gather you and Sara covered about everything
tonight."

"Yes we did Dad... And will you eat me?"

T"Yes baby, we will do lots of things. Maybe we can include
your Mom in our games, maybe some other people too."

Deb came again and Bob followed shortly overflowing her cunt
with his cum. As he rolled off of his gorgeous daughter she
said,

"Daddy, Sara wants to fuck you too."

"I know baby."

"Did you fuck her tonight when you walked her home?"

"Yes"

"I am glad, since you fucked her can I fuck her Daddy. She
says he is great."

"I think you would enjoy Quin. Sometime when you are alone
with him you could tell him you would like for him to fuck you.
He would love to fuck your tight teen pussy baby. I sure did. You
have a fabulous, sexy body. Men will love it a lot."

"Sara said that her parents sometimes have sex parties where
other couples come to their house and everyone strips and fucks
and sucks all night. It sounded like fun. Did you guys do that
tonight? Sara thought you might."

"Yes."

"Tell me about it Daddy."

And Bob gave her all of the details. When he finished she
asked,

"Daddy can I go with you next time. Sara says her parents
let
her join them. One night four different guys, in addition to her
Dad, fucked her and several of the women ate her and she them."

"Let me talk to your Mom. The fact that I fucked our
daughter may surprise her, but I doubt it. She may just want to
have sex with you too. She is a hot lady and tonight really
opened her up."

"Daddy, I love it that Mom and Rita did 69. I think it
would be super to do that with Mom."

"Yeah baby, I would enjoy watching the two of you."

"Daddy."

"Yes baby."

"Can I suck your cock now?"

"I would love it darling."

And she shifted till her head was just above his cock which
had started to rise again. Bob showed her the sensitive under
side and told her the basics. She took it gently into her mouth
and sucked and licked the way Bob had suggested. She then went
wild and was raising and lowering her mouth on Bob's cock, taking
more and more of it in her mouth until it was all in and extended
down her throat.

"Oh Deb honey you are good. Oh shit baby I am going to cum
in your mouth soon. Just swallow as much as you can and enjoy
it."

Shortly he did and Deb didn't lose a drop. When she sat up
she had this huge grin on her face and cum on her lips. Bob
kissed her and tasted his own cum on his daughters tongue.

"Daddy I loved it. Am I a good cock sucker?"

"You were great. You really are a natural at sex honey.
Soon you will get a lot more attention. The Thomas clan is
coming over here tonight. I will check with your Mom about you
and Sara joining us. Quin and I will both fuck you at the same
time perhaps."

And Bob returned to his own bed and Cathy. They cuddled and
slept soundly.

When Bob awoke the next morning Cathy was sitting up on one
elbow looking at Bob sweetly. When he opened his eyes she said,

"I love you darling."

"I love you to Cathy, more than you can imagine."

"Bob honey I love it that you are so secure and don't mind
other guys fucking me. I really enjoyed last night and can
hardly wait until tonight. I want it all. ... But tell me about
your walk home with Sara. I just know she is a sexpot. The way
you were looking at her great little body I knew it wouldn't be
long until you tried to fuck her. Did you?"

"Yes, on our front porch. It was great but there is lots
more I learned. She is a great fuck and sucks cock like a pro
and Quin taught her. He fucks her frequently and Sara joins in
the sex parties regularly."

"Oh that is hot, Oh Bob honey, I love that you fucked Sara.
Especially on our front porch. Now every time I go out the door
I will think of you fucking her there.... Quin fucks his own
daughter?... Wow, I love it. I want to watch him fuck Sara.
Will Sara be here tonight? I want to eat her pussy too."

"Possibly, if we arrange for some entertainment for Deb."

"Yeah, can you believe Sara and Deb are the same age. What
would you do if Deb were more like Sara?"

"Well darling, they may be more alike than you know. Sara
has been tutoring Deb. I hope you are ready for all of what has
happened. While I fucked Sara I thought I tasted pussy on her
lips. I did. Afterwards I asked her and she openly admitted she
and Deb ate each other last night and played around and talked
about it all. While Rita was eating your cunt, Sara was eating
Deb's.

"Oh Bob, I don't know what to say but I love it. Maybe Deb
is more like Sara than we thought. Did Deb enjoy having her
pussy eaten and eating Sara?"

"Yeah, a lot. I think she is taking after her Mom."

There was a long pause then

"Bob honey, have you ever thought of having sex with Deb?"

"Yes."

"Me too, she is so beautiful and her body is so sexy. Does
Deb know that Sara fucks her Daddy."

"Yes."

"Oh shit Bob, I am getting hot as hell just over this
conversation. My cunt is dripping wet. Would you like to fuck
Deb?"

"Yes."

"So would I."

"I have more to tell you. I fucked our daughter last night
shortly after I fucked Sara."

And he related his experience with Deb the previous night
while Cathy slept.

"Oh shit Bob. Oh yes, that has me so fucking hot. I want
to watch while you fuck our daughter. I want to eat her sweet
cunt. Oh and have her eat me. I have wanted this for some time.
I have wanted you to fuck Deb for at least the last year. Oh
shit this is hot. I think I will go wake our daughter."

Cathy ran down the hall still nude and Bob followed also
nude. Deb was laying on her bed still nude and her legs spread
out wide as she sprawled openly on her back. Cathy sat on the
bed on one side and Bob on the other. Cathy started stroking
Deb's cunt lightly with a feather touch and soon it was opening
for her finger. As Cathy slipped one finger in Deb's tight
little cunt she said to Bob,

"Her little cunt is so tight I can't believe you got your
big cock in here."

end part 2

This is one of my first postings, Comments, constructive
criticism, suggestions would be greatly appreciated but be
gentle.... where would you like to see this go...


The greatest pleasure is to give pleasure

================================================================

SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS

Good Neighbors

Part-3

Cathy had this look of unadulterated lust in her eyes as she
slowly stroked two fingers up and down between the now wet outer
labia of her gorgeous daughter. Deb had started to stir and
moan as, even in her sleep, she enjoyed the way her Mom was
playing with her young and very wet cunt.

Bob, Deb's Dad, answered Cathy's earlier question,

"She is nice and tight.. but she took my cock like a trooper
and loved it. Look at her hump your fingers in her sleep. She
already loves to fuck and she sucks cock like a veteran. Sara
told me she loves to eat pussy too. Must take after her Mom huh
Cat?"

Cathy now slipped two fingers into Deb's wet cunt an inch.
To her surprise Deb humped up into her hand and took her fingers
deep into her young cunt. Then she opened her eyes sleepily and
looked from her Mom to her Dad and back. Then she smiled, sighed
and said,

"Hmmmm Mom that feels nice."

"Your Dad told me how the two of you fucked earlier tonight
and how you and Sara enjoyed 69 together. I couldn't wait baby
... I have wanted to do this to you for a long time. Now spread
your pretty legs so Mommy can get at your hot little cunt with
her mouth."

Deb shifted to accommodate her Mom as Cat lowered her head
to Deb's open cunt. Deb groaned loudly as Cat's tongue bathed
her clit, her labia, her asshole. Then she felt her Mom slip one
finger in her ass and she gasped and came with a full body
shudder. Cat did not slow down but took Deb's cumming as a
signal to do even more...to go faster, deeper. Deb was mumbling
incoherently and then she saw her Dad's hard cock and pulled it
to her hungry mouth. It was a couple of hours before the three
of them crashed finally in Deb's bed and slept, exhausted.

They awoke slowly the next morning in a naked tangle of body
parts. Kisses were tenderly and lovingly implanted as they
sleepily headed for the shower together. The shower awakened
them and Cat and Debbie could not keep their hands or mouths off
each other. It ended in Cathy lying on the floor of the shower
under the spray with Deb's face buried in her cunt while Bob
knelt behind Deb's cute ass pounding his cock into her tight
pussy dog style. Later, somewhat sated for the moment the three
of them headed for the kitchen with enormous appetites. All that
fucking works up an appetite for sure.

As they ate they laughed and joked and teased each other
like the new lovers they were. They continually told each other
how good they were as sex partners. Then Deb asked,

"Are the Packers coming over here tonight?"

"I think so Deb, we want them to but I have to call them in
a minute." Her Dad replied.

"Can I join in with all of you tonight?"

Cathy and Bob looked at each other and smiled and Cathy
said,

"I think that would be great. Quin is a very good lover,
almost as good as your Dad. So is Rita and you know about Sara."

The night finally came. Deb thought it would never happen
she was so eager but it was worth the wait. The six of them spent
all Saturday evening and night exploring each other every way
they could dream up. It was mid morning, the next day when Quin,
Rita and Sara finally and reluctantly bid the Jellas farewell, at
least for a little while. The days and nights were thereafter
frequently filed with a variety of combinations of the six people
and every one of them walked around with a big smile on their
face.

****

Rita had been at work at her new job as head nurse at the
local hospital for a few days when Candy Smith caught her in the
hall late in the day and told her she needed to talk to her about
something very serious. Rita had noticed this radiant beauty,
with her blonde hair and blue blue eyes and a body to kill for.
She made Rita's tongue hard and Rita was waiting for a chance to
get to know this young, 25ish, sex pot better, a lot better.

Rita lead her into her office and closed the door behind
them. Rita ran her eyes over Candy's cute ass through the tight
short uniform. She enjoyed the way her big breasts jiggled
as she moved to sit down on the couch. Her view was interrupted
as she heard Candy say,

"Rita, I am sorry to bring you a problem so soon after you
start here but I don't know what else to do."

"Candy, that is part of my job, don't be shy or hesitant.
What is the matter dear?"

And Rita sat on the couch near Candy.

"It's Dr Quark, you see... he... he can't keep his hands
off of me. Every chance he gets he feels up my breasts or my
ass. He keeps suggesting we go into an empty surgery theater and
have sex."

Rita thought to herself, 'So where is the problem?' but she
reached over and patted Candy's trim leg high on her thigh. She
let her hand rest there and said,

"I see, Candy you are married I believe, if I remember the
records right?"

"Yes Carl and I have been married for almost a year."

"Candy forgive this question, you will understand in a
moment, but do you enjoy sex... a little... a lot... like
gang busters?"

Candy blushed deeply and had trouble answering. Finally she
said,

"I would have to say like gang busters Rita.... I love it...
all of it."

"You do realize that you are an incredibly beautiful and
sexy woman don't you. I know lots of men who would kill to fuck
you."

Candy blushed again and Rita saw her nipples harden through
her uniform... hearing the f word did that to her. In a moment
she answered Rita,

"Carl tells me that... I guess I know it."

"I know Dr. Quark may be out of line Candy but really it is
a great compliment isn't it?"

"Well yes.. maybe.. but..."

"I know baby.. it is upsetting.... "

And Rita patted her leg and slid her hand higher letting her
finger tips wrap over her thigh and go between her legs as much
as the tight uniform would allow. Rita loved the feel of Candy's
firm flesh under her hand and wanted to drop her hand under her
skirt and see how wet Candy's little pussy was from all the
sexual conversation. But she continued,

"I will have a chat with Dr. Quark about this but let me
suggest that as hot of a body as you have Candy, you will have
this happen a lot. You can raise hell about it and I am sure you
will win. Of course then every one will be leery of you and your
career and social life will suffer. Or you can relax and not let
a few advances bother you, maybe even enjoy them if you can. You
don't have to let him fuck you, although a lot of that takes
place between Doctors and Nurses in hospitals. All those empty
beds I guess..."

Candy found herself flushed with excitement as Rita talked
to her about Doctors and Nurses fucking. She had heard lots of
those stories in Nursing school and it was a fantasy of hers...
but she wasn't ready to act it out... at least not yet. Then she
heard Rita say,

"Have you talked this over with your husband, Carl you said,
have you told him about Dr Quark?"

"No.... not yet. I don't know how he would react."

"Well... maybe you should mention it to him... say it was a
nurse friend of yours that it is happening to and see how he
reacts. It might just be interesting Candy. You might stir up
your Hubby's fantasy life a bit."

Candy felt so comfortable with Rita. She thought Rita was
so nice and caring. Some people would have just brushed her off
but Rita seemed to take a real personal interest in her.

Candy left for home shortly but not until Rita gave her a
big hug (maternal of course). After Candy left Rita looked at
the clock... her shift had been over for 30 minutes... She
smiled and removed her uniform, her bra and her panties and
slipped into the silk mini dress she had worn to work that
morning. Heels replaced the white shoes and then Rita went
looking for Dr Quark, she had thought he would be interesting
when she first met him... now she smiled to herself as she
wondered how he would be in the sack?

Heads turned, doctors, nurses as well as patients as Rita
walked down the corridors looking for Quark. The thin dress left
little doubt how well Rita was put together. Then she found Quark
in the doctor's lounge. He was alone and she re-introduced
herself to him. His response was a slow licentious sweep of her
sexy shape with his eyes. Rita liked that and posed for him as
she felt her pussy start to get damp. As he looked he said,

"Yes Rita... I could never forget you. Damn you are
lovely."

"Thank you Dr Quark but.."

"Call me Roger please Rita."

"Roger, I need to chat with you about Candy Smith. It
seems she is a bit upset with your roving hands."

He looked into her eyes and saw the sparkle in them and he
paused for just a second as they looked at each other's eyes and
then he said,

"I see... perhaps we should go somewhere more private to
talk about this... s3 is not used these days, maybe we could talk
better there."

Rita smiled to herself, surgery three (s3 for short) was an
unused surgery that was frequented by doctors and nurses, in
pairs usually. She had heard the talk. She answered,

"OK Roger, I think that would work for me. I am off duty as
you can see."

Roger smiled and opened the door. Rita walked out in front
of him her sweet ass swinging invitingly. Rita thought to
herself as she walked toward the infamous s3, eagerly, 'Roger
might be a good addition to the group. With Sara and Deb we could
use a couple of unattached males'. She caught a couple of the
knowing smiles from residents as they walked toward s3. Good.. a
little advertisement helps to bring the cute residents to her
door.

As the door closed behind them Rita heard the lock click in
place and she knew they would not be disturbed. Quark turned and
again took in her full body as he said,

"Candy complained about my hands?"

"Well sort of... I think she really didn't object so much
but she is so young."

"And you Rita, you are not that young are you?"

And he stepped closer and rested his hands on her waist.
Rita let her full breasts brush against his chest as she replied,

"Not by any stretch Roger... maybe you should show me what
you did to poor little Candy so I will know how to counsel her."

"Good idea Rita, all in the spirit of better nurse/doctor
relations."

His hands slipped up slowly to cup both of her large firm
tits, the material of her dress was so thin that it was like her
tits were bare almost. He gently squeezed them and toyed with
her hard nipples as he said,

"I believe I did this to Candy, her tits are about the same
size as yours. You both have great fucking tits... love the feel
of them in my hands."

"Did you open her blouse Roger, and play with her bare
tits?"

"Do you mean like this?"

And he quickly unbuttoned the top of Rita's dress and pulled
it open wide baring her twin beauties. His hands covered her
bare tits and Rita gasped,

"Of yes.... Roger, like that... did you do that to Candy's
big tits?"

"No Rita my love.... she jumped and ran away when I squeezed
her big tits.. before I could get her top open."

"What would you have done if she hadn't run away Rog?"

He dropped one hand under the hem of her short skirt and
immediately covered her wet pussy with it as one finger probed
searching for her hot cunt opening. He found it and as Rita
spread her legs he slipped it deep in her and said,

"I would have invited her to s3 and done this to her hot
little cunt. Damn Rita you feel nice."

Rita had found Roger's hard cock and was stroking it through
his greens. She smiled up at him and said,

"I'm no young silly nurse Rog, I want your hard cock in
me... now."

"Take that dress off ... I want to see you naked."

Rita dropped the dress and smiled as she walked to the
surgery table and lay back, opening her legs and shifting to
accommodate Rogers trim body as she guided Rogers cock home.
Rita
was pleased, overjoyed, out of her fucking skull the way Rogers
cock worked her over. 'Damn it's good' she thought as she came
the second time. Roger moaned,

"Oh shit your are good Rita.... I love your ass."

Later as they lay there spent, Roger asked,

"Do I have to worry about a jealous husband now that I have
fucked you? A hot thing like you must have either a jealous
husband or a very cooperative one. Which is it?"

"My guy is very, very cooperative. In fact, Quin loves to
watch other men fuck me. Maybe you could join us sometime soon
for dinner, you will like Quin, and our daughter. Then if you
and Quin like,.... we can get private later. I love two men at
the same time. Then a bit later maybe we can get together with a
few very friendly neighbors we have met. Would you like to join
a small sex group? Quin and I are trying to get a group going
here like we had in California."

"Absolutely yes... anytime Rita. Next to being a surgeon I
like fucking the most... I loved fucking you Rita ... How old
is your daughter?"

Rita felt him shifting and arranging her as his face slowly
disappeared in to her sweet bush, his tongue finding her clit and
Rita moaned....

"OH... Oh...yes doctor tongue... tr..eat me."

***

Later as they dressed Roger asked,

"About Candy...?"

"Don't stop anything. In fact do more. Try to get her in
here and fuck her. I will encourage her to loosen up and let you
fuck her. I want to include her and her husband Carl in the
group. She has never fucked anyone but Carl I think. If you get
her in here, soon maybe the three of can visit s3."

"You like girls too?"

"Yeah, Candy looks very tasty to me."

"I want to watch."

"Of course, ... and you can fuck her while she eats me."


***

Sara met Roger at the door the next night. Candy had been
trying to see Rita all day bit Rita had been too busy. It had
been a tough day at the hospital.

Sara asked Roger in and smiled at him, recalling Rita's
story about s3. Sara had on tight jeans and a cut off t-shirt
that just barely covered her big tits and obviously no bra. She
enjoyed the way Roger looked at her and she said,

"Roger, Mom and Dad had to run out for a bit, come in
please. I am to entertain you until they get back. I hope you
don't mind. It couldn't be helped."

Roger loved the way her heavy breasts swayed from side to
side as she moved.... 'nice' he thought.

He walked in and felt Sara looking him over as she closed
the door behind him.

"Come in the den and I will get us a glass of wine."

"Sounds good Sara, I gather you are old enough to drink
wine."

"Around here Roger, you are old enough to do something when
you are old enough to do it. Not too many rules... just common
sense. You work with Mom closely Roger?"

Roger grinned and said,

"We have worked pretty close in surgery a couple of times.
Your Mom is great."

Roger sat on the couch and Sara stood beside his leg and
bent forward, away from Roger, to set her glass of wine on the
table. As expected Sara's t-shirt dropped away from her breasts
baring them nicely for Roger's eyes. He didn't miss any of it
and he wondered, 'like mother like daughter?'

Sara managed to stay in that position for several seconds as
she knew Roger was enjoying the view of her great tits. Then she
sat down on the couch facing him, her leg drawn up on the couch
and her knee pressed into Roger's leg.

Sara smiled at him and said,

"I think I am going to like living here in Denver a lot. So
far everyone has been very friendly."

"I think it would be easy to be friendly with you Sara. You
are a very attractive young woman. I am sure the guys will be
around you like bees to honey."

Sara laughed and said,

"My Dad says it is like a pack of male dogs around a bitch
in heat."

They both laughed and Roger ran his eyes over her tits
slowly and then said,

"Are you a bitch in heat Sara?"

And he dropped his hand onto her thigh.

"Sometimes Roger...."

"With older men Sara... like me?"

"Especially with older men like you."

His hand slid higher and he stroked the inside of her thigh,
the way she was sitting her legs were spread as an open
invitation for his hand to go higher. He stroked her thigh
lightly teasingly a little higher each time.

"Sara I love your tits... I loved it when you bent over
earlier to give me a show. You have fabulous tits Sara. I would
love to squeeze those beauties in my hands and kiss and suck on
your hard nipples."

He reached with his free hand and slipped under her t-shirt
on top of one proud bare beauty. Sara sighed with pleasure and
slid one hand around his neck, toying with his ears as she said,

"Hmm Roger you are getting me all worked up... I feel like
that bitch in heat."

"A bitch in heat usually gets fucked... frequently by
several dogs."

His hand on her thigh covered her pussy through her jeans
and he caressed her openly. Then he unsnapped her jeans and
pulled them open. She wore no panties and the smell of her sex
filled his nose delightfully. Roger's hand slid down the front
of her open jeans and his fingers danced with her swollen clit.
Sara gasped and sighed,

"Yes .... "

Roger kissed her hotly their tongues dueling, then

"Sara, where can we go... I have to fuck you soon.. I want
in your hot young pussy."

Sara stood up and stripped and lay back on the couch
spreading her legs saying,

"Here Roger, fuck this bitch right here and hurry.."

"Your folks?"

"Mom told Dad and I all about you fucking her, I am your
welcoming committee. We have another hour before they come home
and join us."

Roger had his cock out and in her tight cunt in a instant.
Sara wrapped her legs around his ass tightly and he had to hang
on to stay on top of her. He had her pussy and her mouth in the
next thirty minutes. Then the front door opened and Quin and
Rita walked in. Roger and Sara were in the middle of the floor
and Roger was fucking her dog style. Quin and Rita stood quietly
until they finished and dropped on the floor like a rock.

They had a nice dinner and then the round robin sex party
started. When Roger finally left late that night, Bob, Cathy and
Deb had joined the group and all the ladies enjoyed the new cock.
Roger thought he had died and gone to heaven. The last thing
Roger did was to fuck Deb while he ate Sara. Two hot teen
pussies were enough to finish him for that evening.

As Rita walked to the door with him she kissed him deeply
and then said,

"Candy Smith... I want her Roger... don't let up... she
admitted to me today that she actually enjoyed you fondling her
tits and ass but felt she wasn't being fair to Carl, her husband.
Tomorrow we turn up the heat..."

No comments:

Post a Comment