Sunday, March 29, 2009

My xmas threesome

This is my threesome story, tell me what u think nad if u want I can
post more of my adventures.

Let me give u some background information first. My name is Sarah, I
am a bi-sexual female. The people in this story are Dave (who I am
engajed to marry) and Sahron (my best friend). me and Sharon are 21
and Dave is 22. I am just under 6 foot, have an all over tan, and am a
34B.

It was christamn day, and the three of us were sitting in the living
room. The queens speech had just finished and we switched the TV off.
We had a chat and I started to get horny, so I told Dave to go upstairs
and run a bath. I moved over next to Sharon, she was wearing a nice
black bress. I put my hand on her leg and started to stroke it.
Gradually I moved higher and higher, I was soon tugging her panties out
of the way. Her legs wewre wide open and her glistening cunt was
exposed. I movedmy head in and stuck my tongue up her cunt. It wasnt
long before I could taste her sweet juices. She climaxed very shortly.
I pulled off my clothes and soo dave returned. He pulled down his
trousers to reveal his long cock. He pulled sahrons dress off and
srted sucking her nipples. we were al naked. I bent down and took
Dave's cock in my mouth and gave suck. Soon I had his warn come down
my throut. Sharon got behind me and started to finger my wet cunt, she
licked juices and I came very soon. i needed a cock in me, so I turned
around and Dave shoved his in me, meanwhile i sucked sharons cunt...all
three of us came at once. Sharon got her turn with the cock and then
the three of us moved upstairs to teh bath tub and did it there. We
moved on to the bed, the three of us still wet, and continued our
sexual fun there late into the night.

That was my best christmas day ever.

let me know if u want to hear more of myt sexual adventures.

reagrds,

Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment