Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Blew It

The part about wondering what its like to suck my own penis well it
happened when I was a horny teen. I am long and could put my head and then
some in and it was not that enjoyable because of the strain. Next I had
this dream of my friend blowing me. (A different friend of my teen years)
I thought it was gross but It turned into one of those hot hot wet dreams
where I could not go back to sleep from the big mess. While this happened
I was straight male with many women to spread. I had a Nympho thank god
and that was more than I could ask for!. A penis had no appeal and was
gross. I got married and kept up a good pace of once a day or pound my
fist if that time of the month. Well all of a sudden baby time and no
vagina for a few months can make me a little crazy but there is so many
ways to Masturbate why not? Then things sexwise were returning to normal.
All the while I have this drinking buddy lives close by and we talk about
sex alot he has a perfect wife and child and we tell about when how and
why we have sex with our wives. (and bachelor party BJ's) Anyway things
get pretty boring after you play the same game and drink the same beer so
I get this evil thought basically from that dream and the Tim toolman
standup act where he was talking about BJ's that I could blow a male or
get blown oh yea!. Well no way would I ever think of doing it or even
asking! Well I do not hate Gay's but usually can tell one by his eyes and
other clues like the way they talk or walk etc. But I could sense Tim, my
buddy was close to the other side and later I found out he had a brother
that was gay. So my target was set. For months I decided to forget it but
then one summer night we were sitting out back wasted on brew. HERE IS THE
GOOD PARTS: No one was around and I was horny and was taking about
boinking and was saying "Would you screw her.. etc. etc." and he was
saying yes, yes, no. Well then My BJ fantasy surfaced and I said would you
ever suck a dick? and his reply was maybe. and we went on back and fourth
on this for 1/2 hour and I was really nervous on this topic so It came
down to I'll show you mine if you show me yours and we flashed each other.
Then he took the lead and touched my member and It came to life. And I
touched his and then, not caring who was looking We took turns on each
other. (There was a wife&child sleeping and houses 50ft away on each
side). Well we put our toys away and felt really weird and discussed what
just happened. No one came or anything. So then I hammered a few more back
to kill the taste! and became more relaxed and said well I have gone this
far and cumming is what it is all about so when we were leaking in the
corner of the yard I was there and gave him the best I could offer and got
a gumball for my troubles. Then that bastard was too grossed out for my
turn! Well the next day he came over and finished the bet and we were
almost caught by a wife! AFTER: Now we are friends again and now I can
detect his smell when he enters a room. (Very strange) We felt very weird
the first few weeks but are now ok. Over all we did it again when not
drunk and it was very very gross! Smelled horrible, and I was choking and
the after taste was disgusting. So on the second date please have lots of
beer around to kill the taste! The third time was a little better still
gross but a man can suck a penis better and harder than most women I have
been blown by! So that is where I am at now. 3 times total. And not sure
if this will happen again... Another thing is I used to hate Gay men that
came on to me, this happened alot when I was a waiter and a few other
times but now I do not hate them nor want to have sex with them. If you
have enough guts to try this please post for me or does this happen to any
other normally straight males. P.S. I'm in my early 30's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment