Monday, March 30, 2009

DeWayne

I met Dewayne from a mutual friend, and somehow, I allowed Dewayne to
become my roommate. I will admit that I had an ulterior motive; he was 17,
5' 10" tall, about 155 pounds, nicely built, and good looking. The first
time I met him, Mike brought him over to my apartment on day. Mike was
wearing overalls, apparently with nothing underneath, indicated by the bulge
in his crotch, and Dewayne was wearing a pair of tight jeans, t-shirt and
trainers.

I could not help but notice a nice size bulge in the front of his Levi's,
laying to the left. It must have been 5 inches when soft. From that moment,
I wanted to suck his young cock. During the next few months, I tried to work
his sexual preferences into the conversation, while keeping an eye on his
crotch. He already knew that I was Bi; I told him soon after he moved in
with me. It didn't seem to bother him. He said he had done things with
other guys, when he was younger, and that he no longer did that stuff. It
wasn't his "scene."

He told me one night of the time he got a ride home from some guy, when his
car broke down, and stoppedat the guy's house. Once they got there, the guy
started taking his clothes off, and asked Dewayne if it bothered him. Dewayne
said it was alright with him, as long as the guy kept to his side of the room.
He figured the guy was maybe going to force him into having sex for the ride
home, and was surprised to find out the guy was not trying. He just liked to
sit around naked. They talked of Bi sex, and Dewayne said he never realized
that Bi guys were that cool. When Dewayne had to get home, the guy dressed,
and finished giving him the ride that started an hour ago.

The first year or so we were roommates, it was almost like he was asking for
it, lounging around at night in just his underwear, with his cock bulging
on the left side, looking very inviting. It was impossible to miss it, since
it made a definite impression in the cotton fabric of his tight white briefs.
Sometimes, he would reach down, and adjust it, looking at me, and smiling,
but never anything more. I wanted him to make the first move, not wanting to
piss him of if I did, since I needed the help with the bills.

I figured that I'd check things out, regarding his "straightness", and one
night, after we went to bed, I started playing with my cock. I had a one
bedroom apartment, and he slept in the den area. The location allowed a
good view of my bed, and I was sure he was seeing everything. I slowly
worked the covers down, as I stroked my hard cock, and imagined he was
the one jerking me. I heard him move around, and sneaked a peek.

He was laying so that he couldn't help but see the whole thing, and
seemed to be watching. This made things a lot better, as I was
hoping he would start playing with his cock, too. I jerked off for
about another 15 minutes, making sure I moved my cock around so he
got a good look at it. Then, I couldn't hold back any longer, and
shot all over my chest and stomach. I wiped up my cum, and rolled
over on my side, to see what he was going to do. He was laying
on his back, a sheet over him, and I could clearly see he was very
hard. His cock made a prominent bulge,

In a little while, he rolled over, with his back to me, and looked
like he was going to sleep. I kept watching him, hoping he had
gotten horny, and sure enough, he had. As he lay on his right side,
I saw his hips lift a little, as he slid his briefs down. He kept
the covers pulled up to his chest, though, not wanting me to see him
masturbate. I could make out small movements, as he jerked his cock
with his right hand, and in a few minutes, his breathing quickened,
and has he shot his load, he exhaled with each squirt of cum. He
sighed, cleaned himself up, and went to sleep.

Almost every night for the next few weeks, I jacked off thinking
about that night, and he was able to watch, if he wanted. Although he
didn't most times, I was aware of his watching me several times. He
took long showers, and I figured he was jerking off, too. One day, I
decided to get back at him for a prank he pulled on me, so as he was
showering/jerking off, I went to the kitchen and made up a large
pitcher of ice cold water. I walked to the bathroom, and entered
without him hearing me. I stood next to the shower curtain,
listening, and it did sound like he was pounding his pud, so
I climbed up on the toilet lid, and poured the ice water down his
front. He let out a yell, and I started laughing. He was a bit
pissed, but started laughing, too. I went back into the kitchen, and
heard him get out of the shower.

Yep, he walked into the room naked as hell, his dick soft but
swinging in front of him. He put on a pair of underwear, and said I
was bastard for pouring the ice water on him. Yeah, I was, but it
was still funny. Later, he said he was right in the middle of beating
off, and when the water hit him, he dick went soft in a second. I
offered to make it up to him but he declined.

He continued to walk around the apartment in various states of
undress, and one night, I had a talk with him about it. I tried to
explain that I liked him, as a friend, and his half and full
nakedness was arousing to me. He apologized, and I said," Don't get
me wrong. I don't mind it, but it does make me want to do things you
aren't interested in anymore." He said he understood, and if I
wanted, he would continue.

"Don't be surprised if I make advances toward you, then", I said.

"But, just remember, I can always say NO."

"Well, maybe sometime, you might not." He gave me a strange look, and
we went back to watching TV.

He would bring his girlfriend over sometimes, and would come into my
room, and ask if I minded if they "messed around". I said it
wouldn't, but don't be surprised if I watch. He said he'd rather I
didn't, so I didn't. He did keep borrowing condoms from me, and never
bought any himself. Guess he was embarrassed.

In another few months, I finally got enough money together, after
changing jobs, and got us a two bedroom apartment. He was happy
about it, since he had his own room and his own bathroom across the
hall. He still ran around the apartment in his briefs or a pair of
tight shorts, his cock looking inviting.

A few weeks later, with me still beating off thinking about my hunky
roommate, I was beating off one evening, and had left the door to my
room cracked a little. In a little while, there was a shadow from the
other side, as he watched. I had left a small light on, so I was sure
he had a good view of my cock as I masturbated. I tok my time, about
30 minutes, and when I came, the shadow soon went away. I wondered
if he was still a little into guys, but was afraid to admit it.

The next day, about dark, I was walking down the hall to my room,
when Dewayne came out of his room, naked, and just stood there in the
hall, his hands folded behind him, his cock standing out semi-hard.
I looked him over slowly and he remained still, just leaning against
the wall. He wanted to give me a good look, and as my eyes wandered
down his chest to his crotch, his cock grew a bit, hanging down about 7
inches or so. He didn't look to be fully hard, since his dick has
pointing down. He stood there a while, his dick proudly poking out
over his balls. Then, I guess since I hadn't begun anything, he
walked into the bathroom, and turned on the shower. As usual, he
didn't bother closing the door. He waited a while for the water to
warm up.

He turned to face me, his dick leading the way, and started some
small talk about this and that. He turned back toward the shower,
stepped in, and closed the shower curtain. I stood in the doorway,
motionless, wondering what I should do. After all, he was the one
running around naked, with a hard young cock, in front of his Bi
roommate. That appeared to be as open of an invitation as you could
get. He continued the small talk for a while, lathering up, and
rinsed off. He stopped talking after a short while, and I figured he
was stroking himself off. I didn't say any more, either, and stood
there listening.

It was soon clear that he was jerking off; every once in a while,
I'd hear that clicking sound a cock makes as you jerk off, and it
fills with pre-cum. He kept stroking his cock, letting the warm
water run over him as he did. He seemed to be taking his time, as
five, then ten minutes passed. I was impressed with his stamina,
since most guys his age take a few strokes, and they're squirting.
In a few more minutes, he was breathing heavily through his nose. I
remebered that was about all the noise he made while getting off, by
himself or otherwise. I don't think I've ever heard him moan, and
I've heard he and his girlfriends doing "the nasty" numerous times.

The breathing sped up a little more, getting shorter and deeper, as
he shot his cum all over the bathtub. I stood there with an aching
dick, witnessing this display of 19 year old lust. He rinsed off
again. I suppose he got some on him. I figured the "show" was over,
and went to my room, before he got out of the shower. I didn't want
him to know I was standing there the entire time; let him wonder. As
I closed my door, leaving a small crack, I heard him get out of the
shower. I removed my cut-offs and tee shirt, and got into bed in my
underwear. My cock was till very hard, and sticking out the
waistband if my briefs. I pulled them down enough to get my cock and
balls out. I started jerking off, imagining the scene I had just
witnessed, Dewayne's cock, and the sounds of him cumming. I hear him
leave the bathroom, and close his door.

I figured he was in for the night, after that orgasm, and continued
stroking my cock. In a few minutes, I heard his door open, and then
the refrigerator door open and close. Must be getting a beer. I
heard his door open and close again. I lay there jerking off a while
longer, then saw a shadow come across the crack on my door. Wow, he
was watching me jerk off. I wanted to give him a show, for the one I
had. I jerked off slowly, playing with my balls, and pinching my
nipples, taking my time. The shadow was still, glued to the crack in
the door, trying to get a good look. I guess the crack must have
been too small, as the door opened slightly. I was getting hornier
by the minute, having this young stud watch me get myself off, as he
had just done. Then, I heard that clicking sound again; he was
jerking off with me. Damn, he just shot about 10 minutes ago, and he
was hard again? Then I remembered he told me one time that he can
sometimes keep a hard-on thru 2 or 3 orgasms. Man, I gotta try him
out someday.

I kept stroking my cock, as he jerked his, and I started approaching
the point of no return. I had to cum soon; it was getting to be too
much. As my dick went stiff as a brick, I felt the first
contraction. It was very intense, lasting a few secons before the
first wad shot out. It lept from the head of my cock, landing just
under my chin, the next two on my belly, and the last kinda oozing
out. I heard his breathing pick up, and then the rapid nasal
breathing. He was cumming again, and I wondered where his cum was
landing. Jeez, I hope he shot all over my door; I'd have a permanent
reminder of this night. He stood there a while longer, then pulled
the door closed to where it was. He went into his room, and closed
his door.

I lay there a while, numb from the orgasm I just had, and began to
think up a way to get Dewayne in bed with me. I wiped up with a
towel, and went to sleep. I dreamed of Dewayne in the shower,
jerking off. I think I had a dry wet dream, if that's possible. When
I woke up the next morning, my cock felt like I just came.

I got up, got dressed, and went to fix some breakfast. I heard
Dewayne get up, and go to the bathroom. He came into the kitchen a
little later, wearing a pair of red nylon bikini briefs. He wasn't
making any effort to hide his cock from view. He stood there, his
back to me, as he got a cup of coffee. He didn't have the "bubble
butt" some folks talk about. It was a little less rounded, but very
cute, just the same.

We ate breakfast, did the dishes, and watched some TV. The entire
time, there was Dewayne, those red briefs, and that big, young cock,
all within clear viewing. He had the habit of always standing with
his crotch pushed forward, like he was wanting the world to see he
had a nice dick. He really did; and he was very proud of it. We went
on about our business, not mentioing what had happened the previous
night.

We were roommates for about another year. I had gotten some money
from a job related injury, and used some of it to make a down
payment on a 2 bedroom townhouse. I really wanted him to move in
with me, but felt it better if he didn't. I told him that I had
begun to feel things for him that I knew he wouldn't be able to feel
for me, and I didn't want to make the situation any more difficult
for either of us. He said he knew what I meant, and that I was
probably right. He helped me move in, and we stayed friends.

One Friday night, about 4 months later, I went over to his appartment,
where he lived with a girl and another guy. I asked him if he wanted
to come over and spend the weekend, and give me a ride to the
airport Monday morning. He said sure, and he went into the bedroom,
to get some stuff. The girl followed him in, pushed him down into
the bed, and started playing with his cock through his jeans. He
started getting horny, and said he hadn't had any in a two weeks.
She laughed, and said, "You're not getting any now, either."

He got a bit upset, since she started it and then backed down, so he
got up, gathered up some clothes, and we left. On the way to my
house, I asked him if she teased him like that often, He said she
did, and that he was getting tired of it. He hadn't cum in two
weeks, and was ready to fuck her, if she had let him. I was glad to
hear the boy was super horny, and thought this would be my
opportunity.

We got to my place, and he sat down on the couch. We watched a video,
and didn't talk much. He asked me if I had a joint. I produced one,
which we smoked, and another one after it. Having a good buzz going,
and wanting to ask him if he wanted a blowjob, I stared at his
crotch. About the time my mouth opened to speak, he said he was
getting really sleepy, and was going to bed. I was a little
disappointed, but said nothing.

He went into the bathroom, and closed the door. He took a leak, and
washed his hands. He went to the spare bedroom, and closed the
door. I got up from my chair, and listened at his door for a while,
hoping he was getting naked for bed. I stood there about five
minutes, then knocked on the door. I heard no response. I figured he
was fucked up and passed out. I went to bead, and didn't jerk off,
hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

The next morning, I woke him up. He was still dressed, and I was
sure he hadn't taken care of his cock last night. He'll be really
horny about now, I thought, and began making plans to get a taste of
his young dick. We spent the day drinking beer, and smoking pot,
taking a breather every once in a while. By the end of the day, we
were pretty well shot, and I was getting horny just looking at him.
He got up to go to the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.
While he was in the bathroom, I said, "Man, I sure would like to
suck his cock", like I was talking to myself, but loud enough that I
knew he heard me. He came out of the bathroom, sat down on the
couch, and acted like he heard nothing.

In another hour or so, he said he was tired, and was going to crash.
I'm sure he knew that I wanted him. He went back to the spare
bedroom, and got in bed. In another few minutes, I knocked on the
door, and heard what sounded like him pulling down his underwear.
Hearing no response from him, I went in, and saw him laying on his
back, covered with the sheet. I couldn't see if his dick was hard or
not, since it was a little dark in the room.

I went over and sat on the edge of the bed, and told him to roll
over, and began giving him a back rub. He moaned as I started
rubbing his neck and shoulders, and I worked my way down his back,
working the sheet down as I went. As I got to his lower back and
butt, I noticed he had his underwear pulled down halfway, exposing
the crack of his ass. I started massaging his ass, and wondered if
this was something he really wanted to do. I asked him if anything I
was doing bothered him. He said, "No, not at all", so I continued.
I worked one cheek, then the other, pushing his his cock into the
sheet below, and hoping he would get a raging boner.

I rubbed his butt a few minutes longer, then told him to turn over.
As he did, he dick plopped on his belly, hard, and dripping. He lay
there on his back, his cock and balls out of his briefs, layimg
against his belly. I looked in his eyes, and then back at his cock.
I wanted him to acknowledge what was about to happen, to make sure
he really wanted to. He smiled, and said, "Go ahead." I reached for
his cock with my right hand, and massaged his big balls with my left.

He moaned softly as I leaned over and took one, then both of his
balls into my mouth, rolling my tongue all over them. The cock in my
hand was 7 or more inches long, about 1 1/2" wide, lightly veined,
the shaft almost perfectly straight, ending in a with a large head.
A ample cock for sucking.

I leaned over, lifted his cock upright, and licked the pre-cum from
the head, causing his dick to twitch slightly, as my tounge passed
over the slit. He lay there, lost in pleasure, and I slowly worked
his cock down my throat. I pulled back up to the head, and started a
slow licking-sucking motion on it. He was starting to move around a
little more, thrusting his hips, and grabbing the back of my head. I
continued my oral assault on his cock, and in a short time, was
rewarded with a very large load of boy-cum.

He tensed up as his cock unloaded, pushing his hips up, I felt his butt
contract, as he shot a large load of cum from his young cock into my
mouth. He must have shot two or three more times, each fairly
substantial, and slumped back, trying to catch his breath. As his
breathing slowed, he said, "Wow, man, I've never cum like that
before. Shit, if I knew you could give head like that, we would have
done this alot sooner."

I wanted to see if he could go a second time, and was happy to see
his cock was still rock hard. "You said you've never fucked an ass
before, right?"

"I've tried with a couple of my girlfriends, but they said it hurt
too much. I never got more than the head of it in them."

"How would you like to try it with me?", I asked.

"Sure, if you want to. I know I've asked you about how it's done
before, but didn't meant you had to show me."

"It would be my pleasure to let you see how good if feels."

He was still on his back, his cock hard and ready, as I got up to go
to my room. I had to get some lube for the fucking I was about to
get from him. I grabbed a bottle of Wet, and went back to him. He
was still on his back, sort of smiling, as I entered.

"You sure you want to do this?", he asked.

"Yeah, I am. I've wanted to do this for a long time."

"OK, just let me know when it starts to hurt, and I'll stop."

"Don't worry", I told him. "I'll let you know if it hurts."

I squirted a glob of Wet into my hand, and rubbed it on his cock.

He jerked a little as I glided by hand over the still sensitive head
of his cock. I rubbed lube over the length of his cock, and
straddled his legs. "Just lay still", I said. "I'll do everything."

I lifter his cock, and aimed it at my ass. I had already lubed my
ass, and the head of his cock found it's mark. I pushed back slowly,
feeling the soft but rigid head of his cock enter me. "Damn", he
said. "You're really tight."

"That's the reason guys like to fuck asses. Tighter than any pussy
you'll ever have."

"I hear that", he said, as he folde3d his hands behind his head,
thrusting in a lottle as he did.

"Hold still", I said. "Let me do this."

He lay still, and I started to work more of his cock up my butt. He
sighed as the first 5 inches sunk in. I started getting used to the
feel of his priock, and began a slow thrusting motion, up and down
on his cock. He sighed again, and I tightened my ass muscles.

"Fuck", he said. "Another thing I wish I'd know about."

I laughed softly, as I lowered down, and took the rest of his cock
in me. I let it rest for a while, and started slow motions on it,
varying the tightness of my ass.

He had a big smile on his face, as I worked his dick with my ass. He
spoke up, and said, "Can we try another position?"

"Sure, what would you like?"

"Why don't you get on you back. I like to fuck women that way. Maybe
it'll be good for this, too."

I let his cock slip out of my ass, and rolled over on the left side
of the bed. He motioned for me to move more to the center, so I did.
I got on my back, him moving in between my legs. My cock was hard,
and he said, "You have wanted this, haven't you?"

"More than you will know."

He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, and pressed his cockhead
against my ass. It entered slowly, Dewanye taking his time. I had
already relieved the urgency with the previous blowjob. He pressed
forward, and I felt more and more of his dick slip in. He stopped
when his balls hit mine, his cock crammed totally in me.

I started jerking my cock. He looked at me doing it, pulled his cock
almost all the way out, and rammed it home again. I jumped with the
rush of pleasure.

"I like to fuck that way. Do you mind?"

"NOT AT ALL", I said...

He moved his cock slowly in and out of my ass, turning my prostate
into mush. I plowed me slowly, me jerking off as he did. He kept up
a slow pace, saying nothing, a look of concentration on his face.
Each contraction of my ass muscles made him thrust slower. He was
really liking this.

In about ten minutes, I had had all I could take, and was about to
shoot everywhere. Dewayne was getting close, too, and started
speeding up a little. His fucking threw me over the edge, and I lost
it. The first shot hit me in the face, like it did when I was a
teenager. The rest squirted on my chest and stomach. Once my orgasm
subsided, he slowed back down, thrusting his cock slow and
purposefully.

It was causing more juices to flow from my cock, as he slowly pushed
all the way in, and pulled almost all the way out. His breathing
quickened, and I know he was close to shooting. Soon he pushed it
all the way in, and held it there, and he shot his load, his hips
trying to drive it ever deeper.

He then collapsed on top of me, spent. He lay there for a while
longer, recovering, his cock still in my ass, still hard. I wondered
of he was about to do it again. He started slipping it out, and lay
down beside me. His cock appeared satisfied, and started to soften,
still looking nice.

"Oh man, that was fucking great."

"Maybe we can do it another time."

"Yeah, how about in the morning. I'm bushed."

"OK, I'll wake you up tomorrow. Hope you feel better. I konw I do."

"Yeah, you could say that," as he grabbed his cock.

"Sleep well, I'll see you in the morning."

I got up and went to my room, Dewayne laying there naked, happy, and
sleepy. I knew I had to have his cock in the morning......

The next morning, my alarm woke me up. I shut it off, gathered my
senses, grabbed my cock, and headed to the spare bedroom. As I
opened the door, I was greeted by a wonderful sight; there he lay,
still naked and uncovered from the night before, his cock hard as
nails, and looking like it needed some relief. I went over to the
bed, and leaned down, taking his dick into my mouth. I started
working it up and down, and before very long, he seemed to respond.
His hjips moved slightly, I guess he was still asleep. I sucked him
for another 15 minutes or so, taking my time, and his cock stiffened
more, and he let loose another nice load. He still dodn't appear
awake, but now I'm not so sure. I left to take a shower, nudging him
"awake" and then went to take a shower. After getting dressed, he
had coffee made, and we had a cup. I had to catch an airplane soon,
so I packed up, and he drove me to the airport. On the way, I
mentioned he sure was tense last night. He smiled, and said he was
wound up tighter than an eight day clock.

Thereafter, I didn't get to see him much, as he had a girlfriend
to take care of his rampant cock, and he eventually married her.
To this day, I still see him in my mind, his cock swinging as he
walked, the two times I sucked him, the time he fucked me royally,
and wonder if he ever realized how much I cared about him.
Probably not, since I haven't heard from him in years. But, I still
have fond memories of him, and who knows. Maybe he'll get tired of
his wife, and give me a call sometime. You never know...........

No comments:

Post a Comment