Monday, March 30, 2009

A Man's First Bisexual Experience

I met John and Sylvia through a mutual friend about three
months ago. John and I found we had some shared interests and
began doing things together. One night about a week ago we began
talking about our sexual experiences (again). I hadn't told John that
I was bisexual nor that I was still "active," as was my wife by
mutual consent. We threw around a lot of the usual bull when John
eventually told me that while he loved his wife dearly, after nearly
ten years of marriage their sex life had become rather routine, when
they even had sex. He wanted to know how my wife and I kept our
sex life from drudgery. I looked him square in the eyes, hoped he
was ready to hear what I was about to say and told him that we
were a very adventuresome couple. Even though I gave him a
number of hints he seemed to be avoiding the implications. Finally I
said, look, if you want me to help you guys out, invite me over one
evening next week. That evening was last night. And if you'd like
I'll tell you about it.
I arrived at John and Sylvia's house at 6:30pm sharp. Sylvia
was obviously nervous and talked too much and too fast. I still
wasn't sure that John understood the intent of my visit, but Sylvia
sure seemed to have figured it out. The two of them had prepared a
delicious dinner. We ate, drank the wine that I had brought, and
talked for better than an hour. As it drew on near to eight o'clock, I
decided it was time to put my plan into motion. We had moved into
the living room by this time and were relaxing on the floor. I asked
them if they gave each other massages. John said they did a bit, but
didn't really know how to do it correctly. I assured them that there
really wasn't much to it, crawled on hands and knees behind Sylvia
and began a light massage of her shoulders and neck. As I loosened
her up some I was able to go deeper and eventually she sighed and
said "Oh John, he really is good, you should try."
John agreed readily, but I had a better idea. I told him I'd be
happy to massage him, but that to do it really right it should be a
full body massage. Happily I had brought some massage oil
(almond, of course, is there any other kind?). Sylvia fetched a
couple of large towels at my suggestion and laid them out to
protect the carpet. I instructed John to undress and lay face down.
He stripped quickly to his briefs (white and boring) and socks and
laid down. I nearly giggled out loud at his modesty. Since I was
already at his feet, I just looped the socks off and told him they
were not needed. I also said it would be better if he doffed the
briefs, but if it made him nervous to keep them on. He just sort of
grunted, slid them off, but kept his back to me in a charming, if
silly, modesty. I thought to myself that I understood how they had
fallen into a sexual routine.
As I began to rub down John's back I mentally took stock
of his physical condition. I'd never paid much attention to how he
looked as he isn't the "type" of guy who attracts me. But, John was
in good shape, clearly worked out regularly, broad shoulders and a
narrow waist, firm buttocks that could be a little more prominent,
strong legs. In short, a lot more interesting nude than dressed.
Sylvia tried to excuse herself to go wash dishes, but I told her she
should stay so that I could show her how to do this later when I
wasn't here. She agreed and I noticed that her breath seemed to be
coming in short heaves. Damned if the woman wasn't getting
turned on by the sight of me touching her husband.
I began working deeper into the muscles of John's back and
he noticeably relaxed into the massage. That is, he relaxed until I
ran my hands over his buttocks when he tensed up visibly. Sylvia
laughed out loud and her husbands sudden discomfort. I asked her
to give me her hands so that I could show her how to properly
massage this largest muscle in the human body. I held my hands
over Sylvia's as she lay them on John's buttocks. We kneaded and
smoothed each cheek as John continued to flinch and pull his head
up. Three times I scolded him to relax. Finally, I instructed Sylvia
to keep up the rear end massage while I began work on the long
muscles of the thighs and then on down to his calves. Not wanting
to draw this out too long I did not spend as much time on the feet
as I would if I didn't have ulterior motives. I did, however, pop
each of his toes, which John jumped at initially, but after three or
four, began to sigh as each toe released its pent up tension.
Feet done, I feather stroked back up the legs toward where
Sylvia was still pummeling John's posterior. This constant attention
had the effect I had hoped for, John was less concerned about my
hands on his rear when they got there. I caught Sylvia's eye, smiled
and winked at her as I ran my right hand down the crease between
John's cheeks, just barely missed touching his anus, and continued
down the insides of his thighs much more intimately than I had
before. John trembled a bit, but didn't seem to stiffen unduly. I
continued with this stroke for three or four repetitions when I
smartly slapped John's butt in a playful manner and told him he was
ready to turn over.
When he did roll over, I noted with delight that John's cock
was hardening slightly. He was not an especially big man, and my
first thought was that he was a nearly perfect size for penetrating
me. I'm on the high side of average and not every man can take me
in their rear, just as I cannot really take anyone too large either. But
John's manhood was just about perfect for that application, though
I doubt many women would find it fulfilling unless the wielder was
adept. By now I knew John was not. I instructed Sylvia on the
massage of the front of the leg (which isn't very difficult) and she
worked the left while I worked the right. As our hands met at his
crotch I smiled at her again and said "May I," to which she
answered, "please do." I poured a little more almond oil into my
hand and began to work it into John's testicles, spreading the skin,
massaging and spreading the testes. John's eyes flew open from
their half asleep position and he stared first at me and then at his
wife who told him to relax and enjoy.
I slowly worked my way up onto John's cock which was
getting harder by the minute. I didn't want to get him too excited
too quickly so I smoothed the oil over the full length, but then
moved onto his stomach and chest. John had a nicely muscled
chest, with unusual pinkish nipples larger around than a silver dollar
(my own are scarcely as large as a nickel and much darker). They
responded nicely to my touch and the points became quite
distended with a little bit of pinching. I realized that I had slipped
from simple massage to sexual stimulation without realizing it.
Apparently, John hadn't realized it either as he seemed as relaxed as
he had been all night. I just sort of perfunctorily massaged each arm
as I hurried to get back to John's stiffness. I tried to make it appear
as though this was a natural progression, but I'm afraid that my
own growing lust (and the growth in my underwear) ruined that
attempt. I took John's cock firmly in my right hand stroked him
bottom to top, holding tightly so as to move the skin over the
erectile tissue underneath. I did this three times and then loosened
my grip and slid my hand up over the glans and stroked it several
times. I reached down with my left hand and sought out his
perineum. But as I once again slid my hand to the base of John's
cock and gripped firmly, he came. Four or five nice sized spurts of
sticky white juice erupted from the end of his cock and splattered
on his stomach and chest. John moaned audibly, the first noise he'd
made since we started. Sylvia gasped. I encouraged John by telling
him it was good (though I had hoped he'd last longer).

I let John rest for a couple of minutes, during which he
asked me if all my massages ended that way. I assured him as many
as I could manage. He asked about my wife, if she knew I did that
to men. Again, I assured him, not only did she know, but she
sometimes helped me. And then, finally, the question I knew would
come. He wanted to know if I was gay and if this meant that he was
also. I assured him that I liked women just as much as men, maybe
more, that I was a complete bisexual, that since he had enjoyed this
and also enjoyed sex with his wife, he probably was, too. And then, I
added the kicker, I told him I wanted to demonstrate the fullness of
the bisexual lifestyle by really having sex with him and his wife, if
they agreed. He asked what I meant, hadn't we just had sex. I told
him, no, I simply had masturbated him to orgasm. I told him that
was just the beginning and that it was still early. He looked at me
doubtfully. I felt bad for Sylvia. I had the feeling that she was a wild
woman waiting to happen, but she was with a man who thought his
own orgasm was sex. Well, with any luck I would teach him
differently by the end of the night.
I motioned to Sylvia to help me get John up and suggested we
get him in the shower and clean him up. She seemed to be both
stunned and titillated by her husband cuming at the touch of
another man. Once John was in the shower and the hot water was
steaming up the mirror I began to undress and suggested that Sylvia
do the same. How else could we clean John up without getting our
clothes soaked? Fortunately they have a large walk-in shower that
allowed the three of us plenty of room. I entered first and
immediately picked up the soap and began working up a lather on
John's chest and then back. I suddenly felt a small hand grabbing my
buttocks. It was Sylvia stepping into the shower, and she quickly
went from my rear to my cock, which she latched onto with quite a
grip and simply held it. I was caught of guard because I didn't
expect her to be so forward. I looked down and realized that she
had her husbands limp cock in her other hand (mine was growing
hard rapidly). I thought I'd best take care of some formalities right
now.
"John," I said, "if we are going to do this, I want you to
know that sometime during the evening I'm going to want to fuck
your wife. Are you going to be okay with that? I mean, its not a
necessity, but she is quite gorgeous and very hot and . . . well, do
you understand?" While I was saying this Sylvia began to stroke my
cock in slow deliberate movements. I looked at her in earnest for
the first time since she had taken her clothes off and liked what I
saw. She is a fairly tall woman, trim and well kept, perky breasts
and an all too housewife cut to her pubic hair (even though she is a
professional woman). But her best feature was her long auburn hair.
I love auburn hair and must confess that thoughts of wrapping it
around my cock and masturbating with it had entered my head
more than once since I'd first met John and Sylvia.
John was obviously having a hard time with the question I
had asked him. I assured him that I was not trying to take his wife
from him and that I would not sleep with her in the future behind
his back. He finally stammered out that he was worried that Sylvia
would find his own smallish cock wanting after she had experienced
my larger one. Sylvia, laughed, play slapped his chest and told him
that she loved him, that she might like to try a bigger cock, but that
she loved him for reasons far more important than the size of his
sex. At this John seemed to relax and admitted that he would
actually like to see me fuck his wife, that it was a sexy idea and that
he wanted to see how I would do it.
Once we had soaped each other up pretty well and had a
good time exploring one another's bodies I suggested we move
somewhere more comfortable. Besides, our fingers were starting to
prune. We toweled off and padded to their bedroom where we piled
onto the king-sized bed. Before I knew what had happened both
John and Sylvia were at my cock. I felt both hands and breath as
they both seemed to want to use my body to explore parts of their
sexuality which had long been ignored. Their ministrations felt
wonderful, but as my aroused staff reached ever new heights of
hardness I felt that I needed to redirect their attentions. I directed
Sylvia to lie back while I nudged John into position to lick his
wife's sex. I could smell her excitement even from several feet
away, but John seemed to kiss her there only reluctantly. Seeing
that this wouldn't work I suggested he let me do that and that he
lick her breasts. This he did with more enthusiasm while I began to
tickle the insides of Sylvia's thighs with long languorous strokes of
my tongue.
I took the opportunity to visually inspect Sylvia's sex. I love
looking at women close up. There is nothing so beautiful as an
aroused woman's sex. It is no doubt what nature attempted to
mimic with the orchid (a poor second), its fullness, softness,
ripeness, color, all in perfect harmony. And yet, no two sexes are
the same, each has its own unique beauty. And, oh, to be afforded
the opportunity to unhurriedly open its petals, to explore its inner
secrets. I traced the outer labia with my tongue while I gently
prodded her mons venus with the heel of my hand. I traced the
inner labia just as I had the outer while I gently separated them by
using pressure from my fingers on those lovely dimples where the
legs join the torso. I tickled her perineum with the very point of my
tongue as Sylvia began to writhe beneath us. I motioned to John
that he should take over from me. He confessed that he didn't like
the taste. I told him that Sylvia tasted lovely, and even if he didn't
think so, the potential reward was well worth it. With that I set
back to tonguing Sylvia's sex from bottom to top, dipping my
tongue into her vagina and then nibbling at her clitoris. The poor
sex-starved woman was obviously close to cuming. I spread her lips
apart exposing her clitoris to the cool room air and invited her
husband to lick it. He did so with a wide flat tongue, I suggested
pointing it and flicking it back and forth over the clitoris rapidly. He
quickly got the idea and Sylvia exploded with her first orgasm of
the evening.
At this point I was beginning to wonder what I had got
myself into. These two not only had a routine sex life, they scarcely
had explored their sexuality at all. As if to reinforce this Sylvia was
embracing John and cooing to him how wonderful this had been
and how he had never made her cum by kissing her before. I
wondered if he had ever made her come. The woman was obviously
highly orgasmic, but probably only achieved orgasm through
masturbation. I figured I had two choices at this point, excuse
myself and leave them to discover what they could having opened
the door to their sexuality just a bit, or push them into ever more
exploration right then and there. Maybe it was just because my
cock was hard, but I decided on the later. I also decided that the
lesson format was over, it was time for real sex.
I wrapped my arms around the embracing couple, joining
their hug. I let me arms slide down their backs until I had one hand
full of masculine butt, the other full of feminine. After a short
kneading I slid my middle fingers down the clefts of their bottoms
and found their anuses. I ran my fingers gently in circles just at the
opening. They released their embrace and looked at me with twin
looks of fear tinged with anticipation. I told them both to relax and
said if they didn't like the way it felt they could ask me to stop and
I would. With that, I slipped both fingers passed a sphincter and
into each of them. This elicited a slight yelp from Sylvia, but
nothing but stone silence from John. I'd have to show him what it
was like to include your prostate in your sex life. I released Sylvia
and pushed John down onto his back. I lowered my mouth to his
cock which was hard once again. As I sucked him into my mouth, I
began to stroke his prostate from inside. Sylvia caught on quickly
and soon had two of her fingers up my rear end and was doing the
same to me. Because John was not very big, I was able to take his
entire member into my mouth with ease. I ran my tongue leisurely
around the crown and then directly stimulated the glans. I began to
pump my head up and down, allowing John's cock to nearly slip
out before plunging it in again right to the root. Sylvia began to
piston her fingers in and out of my ass, matching my rhythm. She
also grasped my cock and began to stroke it as well. Within minutes
John was warning me that he was about to come.
I could feel his body shiver as he approached orgasm, then
suddenly he went rigid, stiff as a board, with the exception of his
throbbing cock which then burst, sending a half load of semen into
my waiting mouth. I quickly swallowed the first gooey stream, but
kept the three which followed in my mouth. When I was sure that
John had given me all that he was going to give I slipped my mouth
of his quivering sex and reached back to pull Sylvia up to me. I
kissed her square on the mouth and shared her husband's seed with
her. As she realized what I had done her eyes grew wide, but she
answered my kiss with heightened passion. When we separated, she
looked deep into my eyes and said "fuck me, please."
All in good time, all in good time. I assured her I would, but
first I suggested we lick her husbands deflating cock clean of cum.
As the two of us tongue bathed his crotch, not paying as much
attention to cleaning as to simply licking, John moaned in agony
and ecstasy. Eventually he begged us to stop the overstimulation. I
winked at him and told him that it was his job to get hard again as I
had one more job for him. The look on his face was precious, it said
everything, especially that he didn't believe he could get hard again.
Letting John recuperate, I laid back and coaxed Sylvia to
come and sit on my chest. I roughly ran my hands over her breasts,
squeezing and pinching the nipples. Sylvia threw her head back as
she sighed. I commented, half to her, half to John, that she had
marvelous breasts, that I could think of hundreds of things to do
with them. I continued to play with them, marveling at the way they
seemed to defy gravity, even when Sylvia was well past being in her
twenties anymore. As I did this I nudged her forward until she got
the idea, lifted her hips and planted her sopping cunt right on my
mouth and nose. For a moment I thought I would drown in her
juices, but I was able to catch my breath and began to tongue fuck
her as she ground her pelvis into my face. I could see that Sylvia
was getting quite worked up, but I really just wanted her ready to
accept my sex into hers. So I reluctantly lifted her off my face and
coaxed her hips back toward mine. At first she resisted, but once
she realized what I was after she shifted herself and positioned the
opening of her sex at the tip of my cock. It was clear from the look
on her face that she was some what frightened. I told her that she
was in control and to go at her own speed.
She used one hand to ease the crown of my sex past her
labia with great care. Once she realized that my width would stretch
her, but not hurt her, she gingerly eased herself down completely
over my shaft. I could feel the tip of my cock press up against her
cervix. (Now unless my dear reader gets the feeling that I have a
swelled head, I should explain that while I am "above average" in
size, I am far from prodigious. No woman has complained that I
hurt them with my size. It's just that in comparison to John, Sylvia
seemed to think that I was enormous). With each stroke Sylvia
gained confidence and within a minute or two she seemed totally at
ease. Then, to my great delight she did what so few women are
capable of doing. She completely ignored me and set about
pleasuring herself on my cock. Nearly every sexually sophisticated
man I have ever met cherishes those few moments. It is how they
want sex to be. Not selfish. But as the orgasm is approached, to
take the pleasure offered and not to worry at that moment about
parity. There is plenty of time to give, women should be more
willing to take as well. I want to be taken.
Sylvia let her head swing from side to side as she lifted
herself up and plunged herself down with increasing abandon. She
emitted short staccato bursts of a scream, a high pitched wail
interrupted each time she bottomed out on my cock. John had sat
up mystified at this point. He gently touched his wife, who seemed
not to notice his presence. I don't think she noticed any presence
other than her own impending climax. At one point she nearly fell
over, but reached down in the nick of time and righted herself
against my chest. Then, just as she once again reached the top of
her rhythm I could feel her sex begin to contract, squeezing me
inside her. Her whole body began to undulate and a low warbling
moan emanated from somewhere deep down in her soul. She
continued to pound herself up and down against my pelvis as the
orgasm swept over her entire body. She appeared to stop breathing.
Then suddenly, at the top of her stroke, she froze. Her eyes opened
wide. She was silent. She slowly, ever so slowly began to slide
down my cock once again. I think not on purpose, but only as a
result of gravity. But as she was again half way down her eyes shut,
her body convulsed, she broke into sobs and collapsed onto me.
She clutched at my arms with her hands and continued to sob as
wave after wave of convulsions ran from her toes to her head.
Finally, perhaps two or three minutes after she had begun cuming,
her body became still and her sobbing quieted. She lay their quietly
on my chest.
John was staring wide eyed. He looked at me and said "Good
god, man, what did you do to her, I've never seen her like that."
I explained that I had done nothing, that Sylvia had given
herself a wonderful orgasm and that such an event, or at least
something close to it could happen almost every time they made
love, if he would learn to give as well as take. I was surprised when
I suddenly felt John's hand touch my cock where it disappeared into
his wife. I encouraged him to explore and he soon had both hands
exploring us. I could feel him slide a finger into his wife as he
traced my cock's penetration of her flower. He became increasingly
bold and was soon playing with my testicles and brazenly rubbing
us more generally over our groins. I was still hard as nails and was
definitely feeling an increasing desire to cum. But it would have
been cruel to expect the prostrate Sylvia to accept my lust at that
moment. I thought about taking John in the rear, but I was certain
he wasn't ready for that jump yet.
I eased my stiff sex out of its warm resting place and Sylvia
off my chest and onto
the bed. She was conscious and aware, but scarcely moved as I did
this. I invited John to masturbate me in the same way I had done
him earlier. He was quite hesitant at first, but as curiosity overcame
inhibition he built a good solid rhythm. He tried switching hands,
and then using both hands. Actually, he was pretty good and I was
getting pretty worked up. So was he. I pointed out to him that he
was hard once again and began to stroke him while he continued to
stroke me. I smiled at him and asked if he'd be willing to fuck me.
This caught him off guard, apparently he had never even imagined
the possibility. But once I assured him that I enjoyed it and was
pretty sure he would too, he was willing to at least try.
I got out the Almond oil again and spread a good amount
over his sex while I had Sylvia spread some onto my anus. I usually
like to take a man in from the front, but I had another idea in the
back of my mind, so I got down on all fours and spread my cheeks
best I could. I steered John behind me and encouraged Sylvia to
help him. As he touched the tip of his cock to my sphincter, I
shuddered with excitement. I had to coax him into using pressure to
enter me, but with Sylvia's assistance he popped the head of his
cock past the circular muscle and was inside me. His cock felt
wonderful as he hesitantly pushed it deeper and deeper into me. All
of my feeling now focused on my poor stretched asshole and
prostate. I nearly begged him to push it into me harder and faster.
He tried his best to comply, but found it hard to maintain a good
rhythm at first. He exclaimed about how tight I was and tried to tell
Sylvia how it was different from being inside her. I lolled my head
in pleasure. I had been right, he was the perfect size, and once he
overcame his awkwardness he had me on the brink of orgasm for
the longest time. Unfortunately I can't come from prostate
stimulation alone. And now I really NEEDED to come.
I nearly begged Sylvia to lay beneath me. It took a little
repositioning and verbal instruction, but without losing John's sex
in my rump, I got Sylvia beneath me where, with a little more
adjustment I was able to slip my raging hard on into her still hot
wet spot. We fumbled a little bit with the awkward position, but
soon we reached a sychronatic movement. I would thrust forward,
plunging my cock deep into Sylvia as she came forward to meet
me, and as I would pull out of Sylvia and swing my hips back, John
would thrust his pole into my aching ass. I literally had the best of
two worlds. John and Sylvia had been inexperienced and somewhat
innocent, but they were proving to be adept learners. I closed my
eyes and surrendered to the double pounding I was receiving. I
could feel the orgasm begin to form at the base of my spine. It
collected there in an overgrowing whirlpool of burgeoning
lightening and thunder. My head began to spin. I lost control of my
bodily movements and began bucking back and forth between
Sylvia and John like an animal gone rabid. And then the orgasm
burst forth and consumed first my balls, then my cock. Semen
rushed forward at the speed of light to be ejaculated with incredible
force from the end of my sex and deep into Sylvia's while my
rectum convulsed spastically squeezing John's sex in a grip of lust.
And then it really hit me. A lightening quick ball of bright white
light raced up my spine, through the back of my head and exploded
inside my brain. For an instant I saw every color of the rainbow,
heard every sound ever made, traveled to distant planets . . . and
then I blacked out. I seem to remember just before blacking out the
twin calls of John and Sylvia, "I'm cu-u-ummmmm-i-ing." But, I'm
not sure, it may have been my imagination.
I'm not sure how long I was out. A couple hours at least
because when I awoke it was after 2:00am. I went into the
bathroom, relieved myself and then took a short shower to clean
up. I walked back into the bedroom while toweling off only to find
that John and Sylvia were once again awake and screwing each
other. When I got a little closer, I realized they weren't just having
sex, John was in Sylvia's bottom. I smiled at them both. They
slowed down long enough to allow me to kiss them both good
night. I told them that I would be going home now, but that I
would call them in the morning. They grunted assent and continued
their lascivious dance.
On my way out I heard John call to me. I turned and said
"Yes?"
He answered "Thank you . . . just . . . Thank you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment