Sunday, March 29, 2009

Steam

I was tired. My legs were a little shaky going down the
stairs, my hair plastered down and my shirt hung heavy and cold
against my body. I felt good, though, because the workout had
been just what I needed to work some of the kinks out of my arms
and shoulders. My muscles were now tired, but not as achy as
they had been when I'd finally finished putting the new starter
in our aging car. It seemed odd to walk through the gym when it
was dark outside, the skylights black and foreboding. I'm
usually a morning workout person, but I'd been up early to see my
wife and kids off for the weekend and then gone right to fixing
the car. I was glad that I'd come, even though I'd debated just
turning on the TV and fixing some dinner. Now I was looking
forward to a long soak in the steam room, the real reason that
I'd decided to go ahead and work out on this cold winter night.
The locker room was deserted when I undressed. Mine was the
only coat on the rack by the door and it was such a departure
from the bustling morning crowd. The steam rolled out and the
heat rushed at me when I opened the door. I stepped inside the
small room and spread my folded over towel on the top bench. The
odor of the steam and the hot, damp wood was soothing. I sat on
the towel and leaned back, briefly hissing at the heat of the
wall on my shoulders, but slowly relaxing and accommodating. I
slouched some and closed my eyes. The heat was intense and sweat
quickly began to glisten on my naked body. I could feel
individual droplets forming and running down, meeting other
droplets and continuing. The gentle hissing of the steam lulled
me and I recalled the moments before Liz had left this morning...
"Honey," she'd called down to the garage, "could you come up
for just a moment?"
I grumbled a little beneath my breath. I'd just finished
belting the kids in and was rearranging the trunk contents so
that the lid would close. The boys were playing in the back
seat.
"Hey guys, I'll be back in a second, Mom's calling me." I
mounted the steps, eager to see them off so I could get to work
on the repairs. Rounding the corner at the top of the stairs, I
stopped cold.
Liz was sitting at the top of the stairs. Her long skirt
was hiked up and her legs were parted, revealing her neatly
trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair. There were a few drops of
glistening dew surrounding her delicate pink lips. Her face wore
a playful grin.
"I'm having a little problem, could you help me?" she asked.
"I think I can be of some assistance," I quickly replied, my
mouth dry and my working sweat pants suddenly growing
restrictive.
"I thought you might," she said. "It's this problem with
honey..."
"Honey?" I asked, genuinely confused.
"Yes, I can't seem to get it off." With that, she produced
a small plastic honey bear in her right hand. I watched
transfixed as the head/spout of the bear slowly yielded a narrow,
heavy stream of golden liquid that fell precisely upon Liz's
swollen clitoris and slowly oozed southward, commingling with her
own nectar.
"Do you think you can help?" she asked breathily.
Without a pause I nearly lunged at her, forcing her into a
recumbent position as I began to taste the heady concoction of
her sex. The sweetness of the honey combined with the earthy
taste and aroma of her aroused me fully as I slowly lapped at
her, starting just below her vagina and drawing my tongue up and
over that moist, beckoning region, to her now engorged pleasure
center. My tongue swirled over her clitoris, gently yet firmly
finding every morsel of honey and devouring it. Her legs moved
up to my shoulders and as she spread them wider to allow me full
freedom, her ankles locked behind my neck, pulling my eager face
into her. I took her clitoris between my lips and suckled it,
pressing my lips firmly down around the shaft as my tongue danced
around the tip. Her legs pulled my head yet closer to her as I
slipped first one, the two fingers into her now wet vagina,
probing along the pubic bone in search of yet another sensitive
spot. My mouth continued to suckle and swirl and one probing
finger found its mark as suddenly her legs locked my head head
securely in place and her body began to gently and rhythmically
spasm with the pleasure of her orgasm. I gently slid my fingers
from her and released her now sensitized clitoris from within my
lips.
Her legs released my head and she gently pushed me back up
to a standing position on the stairs. Moving quickly, she moved
down three steps so that she was now straddling my feet. Her
hands found the waistband of my sweats and she deftly pulled them
down, my penis springing free, the tip damp from pre-cum. She
reached up and grasped me mid-shaft, her fingertips not quite
touching each other and pointed me directly at her mouth. Her
red lips parted and her wondrous tongue darted out and lapped at
the small opening, sampling the clear fluid slowly oozing out.
"Mmmm, you taste as good as ever," she said. "Come for me,
quickly." Her right hand moved methodically along the shaft, her
left hand cupping my testicles, hefting them, squeezing them
gently. She took the tip of my penis into her mouth, her
beautiful lips stretched around the shaft just behind the glans
as her tongue migrated directly to the most sensitive area on the
underside. Very quickly I could feel my testicles beginning to
heave and the spasm pushed through me. My penis jerked once
forcefully as the cum erupted, then several more times and
quieted. All the while, her skilled tongue milking me for more.
She released my now softening penis from her mouth, backed up a
step and stood.
We embraced and she said quietly in my ear, "I'll expect a
good hard fuck when I get back, so rest up."

Opening my eyes quickly I realized that I had drifted off in
the hot swirling mists of the steam room. Looking over, I saw
that I now had company. It was a rather handsome man of about my
age, perhaps a few years younger. He looked to be in good shape
with a well toned body enveloped in a sheen of moisture. He was
sitting on the same level as I and was quarter turned and facing
me. With a start I realized that he was lazily running his
fingertips over a generous semi-erect penis. He was
uncircumcised and I was hard pressed to think of when I had ever
seen an uncircumcised man with an erection. In fact, I wasn't
sure that I had ever seen another mans penis fully erect. I
looked up at his face and he smiled.
"Hello," he said.
"Hi," I replied, not quite sure what to say to a man so
shamelessly stroking himself.
"They must have been nice thoughts," he said, still smiling.
I must have given him a complete deadpan because he just smiled
more broadly and let his gaze drop. Suddenly comprehending, I
followed his gaze knowing what I'd find. As I'd dreamed of Liz,
my penis had swelled to its full length and girth and now jutted
proudly from my crotch. I looked up, embarrassed. He caught my
unease. "Don't be ashamed, you have a beautiful cock," he said.
"May I touch it?" he asked.
I was taken aback. "No," my mind shouted. "No way no how.
You've go the wrong kind of guy, buddy!" But in the swirling
heat of the moment I found myself nodding my head, eager for him
to stroke my cock too. He moved over and still lightly stroking
himself he reached out with his left hand and cupped my penis
near its base, wrapping his fingers firmly around the shaft. His
touch electrified me and I felt my lust notch up to a new
intensity.
"Yes," he said rather absently, his voice becoming thicker,
"it is a wonderful cock. So thick and solid. Seven inches?" he
asked. "Seven and a half?" I just nodded my assent, overcome
with the suddenness of this transformation, the way I longed for
him to do more than just touch. "A good length," he continued,
"but so thick..."
As his voice trailed off, his hand slid up toward the head
of my cock, almost exactly mimicking the way I move my own hand
as I start to masturbate. I felt a low, almost disembodied,
groan of pleasure escape my lips. His touch was so different
from Liz's or any of the women I had known. It was firm and
confident; he knew precisely how to stimulate me. I closed my
eyes and let me head roll back. His hand was moving more
quickly, firmly stroking my length. Incredibly, I could feel by
testicles already contracting and I knew that I was rushing
headlong into orgasm. I groaned again, now anticipating the
release. Just as I was expecting the first spurt of come his
hand suddenly stopped, grasping me tightly at the base of my
cock. To my amazement, my orgasm died in an instant, evaporating
into the swirling steam. Guttural lust rushed to fill the void.
I opened my eyes and saw him grinning warmly. "You were
close..." he said.
"Mmmm," was all I could muster for a reply.
"You'll have your chance," he said. "First you have to do
me, though." He smiled again. I could feel my lust and desire
like a fire in my belly, threatening to consume me. I looked at
his shimmering body, his fine musculature, his thatch of pubic
hair and his glorious uncut cock, now fully erect, the foreskin
drawn taut over the head of it and despite 34 years of devout
heterosexuality, my only conscious thought was that I wanted to
have that cock in my mouth, I wanted to feel his excitement, to
control his stimulation and to feel the sensation of his cock
spasming and pulsating his hot cum into my eager, untrained
mouth.
I twisted around and stepped off the first tier onto the
floor. I turned and faced him and he leaned forward a bit to try
and gauge my reaction. I planted both hands palm first and
fingers spread firmly onto his chest and decisively pushed him
back against the wall behind him. Kneeling on the first tier put
my face within inches of his cock. I looked at it with wonder,
the beauty of it surprising. I reached out with my right hand
and touched it tentatively, as if I'd never touched an erect
penis before. But this was so different from touching myself!
The skin was soft and silky, hot to the touch and covered in a
sheen of steam and sweat. I tried to encircle his cock just
behind the head and found that I could not reach all the way
around him. I pulled my hand slowly and firmly toward the base
and watched with fascination as his foreskin retracted over the
glans, now revealing a glistening and darker head than my own
cock. A drop of precum appeared at the tip. He was so big!
Perhaps there are many men of this size when erect, but even soft
he'd looked larger than most. Now that he was erect his penis
must have been at least nine inches long and three inches in
diameter, perhaps four.
Slowly, and I sure tantalizingly for him, I lowered my mouth
to this heavenly appendage. I wanted so badly to have him fill
me. My tongue extended from my lips and touched him first,
lifting the drop of precum from his tip. I tasted my first bit
of cum, it was different than I'd expected, somehow sweeter.
Suddenly I found that I had half the head between my lips, which
stretched to accommodate him. I was mindful not to let my teeth
scrape him and I eased the entire head into my mouth. It was
warm and salty with a slightly musky aroma. I let my tongue play
over the underside of the head and felt him stiffen a little as I
first brushed over his sensitive spot, then concentrated upon it.
Like when he had stroked me, I knew instinctively how to please
him. It was a new and heady feeling, knowing exactly how to give
such intense pleasure and I found myself rapidly swept up in it.
I pulled the lovely head from between my lips and moved to
the base of his cock, then, as if licking a drip from an ice
cream cone, I ran my tongue the length of him along the
underside, stopping again on the spot. My hands began to explore
his testicles, hefting and gently squeezing them. Like his cock,
they seemed larger than life. Moving further down, I let my
tongue run over his wrinkled scrotum. I suckled his right
testicle into my mouth, running my tongue over it, feeling him
squirm yet more with pleasure. Liberating his testicle, I let my
mouth trail down further, towards the base of his scrotum. His
legs spread wider and he angled his pelvis up to give me access
as I let my tongue trail down the crevice to his pink anus. As I
ran my tongue around it, the sphincter muscles contracted,
puckering the delicate structure. It was his turn to groan, a
low guttural noise and I was pleased to hear that. For all the
pleasure I was giving him with my exploration, I wanted his cock
back into my mouth. Moving away from his anus, wrapped my right
hand around his girth and firmly held him, feeling the strong
pulsations as the blood coursed through him. I brought my mouth
back to him and engulfed him, now moving my tongue rapidly and
concentratedly around the base of his glans. My left hand joined
my right hand and both began to stroke his amazing length.
Quickly I felt him beginning to stiffen, his leg muscles becoming
taut cords. I quickened the pace of my stroking, my tongue now
moving at a frenzied pace, driving into his sensitive spot as I
let my lips slide back and forth over the edge of his glans.
Suddenly he came. At the same instant that I felt him spasm
between my lips I felt his hot semen crash the back of my throat
and suddenly his cock was dancing between my lips and my mouth
was flooded with his thick, pungent juice. In the intense
excitement of the moment, I felt my own balls heave. I was
beginning to gag, the volume of his cum was overwhelming.
Instinctively, I swallowed, again and again until finally his
incredible stream abated. Finally, I released him from my mouth
and watched as he slowly began to soften.
I slowly stood and immediately became lightheaded, my vision
becoming near black before flooding back. As my eyes refocused,
I saw him looking at me with a mixture of gratitude and concern.
"Are you all right?" he inquired.
"Yes," I managed to croak, "but I think I've been in the
steam too long. I've got to get out."
"But you deserve to cum," he replied with a smile. "That
was fantastic head, I owe you at least that much."
"No," I said as I moved toward the door. "I really have to
get out of here before I faint." I paused for a moment, looking
at the first tier where I'd knelt before his marvelous cock.
"Besides," I added, "I enjoyed it immensely." He followed my
look downward and saw the puddle of my semen at his feet and
looked up beaming.
"Catch you later," he called as I opened the door.
"Definitely," I said as the cool air rushed over my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment