Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Other

Nancy and I had just come back from a long walk in
the woods together, exploring the autumn colors and the
sweet smells of a warm October Sunday afternoon. To
relax and clean away the dust of the trail, we had both
taken showers. I was first, and, in a sweet dreamy state, I
sat leaning against the pillows on the bed, naked, and was
watching the football game. She came out and saw me,
and, smiling, she came and lay back on the bed with her
head on my lap.
When I looked down on her familiar, but always
exciting body, I soon lost interest in the crashing of
overstuffed uniforms on the television. Her breasts were
soft mounds on her chest. The soft hairs of her cunt
seemed to rise higher than normally, and she spread her
legs apart in a languorous motion. Turning off the sound, I
reached down and touched her, caressing her breast. I
could see her smile and she accepted my touch, her
nipples stiffening. My penis, which was shrouded with her
cascading black hair, surged, touching her neck. She
turned her body until her head was facing it, and she took
it with her free hand and brought it to her lips. I closed my
eyes and sighed as she took it in. I felt the incredible
smooth warmth of her mouth, the slight hardness of her
teeth, the slippery movements of her tongue.
My eyes opened for a second, and I saw her cunt,
now turned, but her legs were thrown back and apart, still,
so that it stood out. For a moment, I considered slipping
out of delightful mouth so that I could move down and
kiss her, recreating the beautiful double kiss that we had
done so often, but I couldn't bear to stop the sweet
sensation of her mouth even for a moment. Her hair
brushed me as she moved her head. She let me slip out,
but let her tongue continue the caress. Inside again, the
warmth, the heat was exquisite. I sighed.
Then something strange happened. From my half-
closed eyes I watching her cunt move slightly as she
sucked me. I suddenly had the illusion that there was
someone there, a man, kissing her, as I had wanted to a
minute ago. As he drew his tongue against her, she
seemed to move in response. His hair was black, like hers,
and seemed to blend in with her as he dipped down. I
knew it was an illusion, by mind playing tricks on me. I
kept my eyes half closed, enjoying the fantasy. My
excitement built rapidly, and before I knew it, I climaxed,
the sensation gripping me tight, exquisitely.
I usually warned Nancy, and the flood of cum
surprised her. She gave a little cry and let me slip fro her
mouth. My penis throbbed, a thick drop of liquid forced
its way out. She took the penis in her hand, looked at me
curiously, but then took it back in and continued sucking
until I was satiated.
She straightened up, and pulled me down on the bed
so that I was laying flat on my back, and lay down on top
of me. When she kissed me, I could taste it in her mouth.
Then she lay next to me.
"Sorry about that, I should have warned you."
"Don't worry. Just a surprise. I liked it."
We lay there for a minute, and finally I decided I
should tell her. We sometimes shared our fantasies, and
somehow it seemed right that I should.
"Nancy, I had the damndest fantasy while you were
kissing me."
She snorted. "Your fantasies are usually about other
women replacing me. I'm not sure I want to hear about
them."
"No, not this time. Besides no one can replace you.
But really, this time, well, ...I'm not sure I should tell you."
She popped up and looked at me. ""You can't stop
now."
I kissed her, and then relaxed, holding her head on
my shoulder. "Well, while you were kissing me, I
suddenly thought I could see...another man...down there,
kissing you."
She paused for a moment, not moving. "Really?
Another man? Who?"
"I don't know ...wait a minute...my god, yes I do
know. It was Pete. You remember Pete, my old college
roommate. I just met him the other day downtown."
"Pete, yes I remember. A good looking man. I guess
that's all right." She laughed. "What was he doing again?"
"He was kissing you...there." I reached down and lay
my hand on her cunt.
She squirmed a little, pressing against me. "Did I like
it?"
"Yes, I imagined that I saw you moving with him.
Weird."
"I don't know." Her hand slipped over mine and she
pressed me against her. "Tell me about Pete."
My finger slipped in between her lips, which were
open and wet. "He's a nice guy. We used to talk about sex,
alone at night. I guess that's it. I can remember talking
about his girl friends with him. We even used to talk about
sharing them, but we never did."
She moved my hand for me. "Yes. And, well, tell me,
is that all you did? Talk"
"What do you mean? Oh, I see. Well, usually we
would talk and, you know, masturbate a little."
Her hand moved more, and her breaths were
shorter. "Did you ever, you know, well, touch each other?"
I was taken aback. She had never asked me anything
like that. I suddenly remembered, though, once we had
been watching a TV show about gay sex, and I thought she
had been excited at one particularly graphic scene. I had
always meant to ask her.
"Yes. Two or three times we, well, we helped each
other come." I paused, beginning to take over the
movement of our hands on her, finding her clitoris and
rubbing.
Her voice was a bit hoarse. "How did it feel?"
My mind flashed back and I saw, felt him in my
hand. "Nice. It felt good. Sometimes I wanted to, well, ..."
"What?"
"You know, go down on him, but, no, I never did."
She looked up and touched my lips with her fingers.
She was very excited, and her body became suddenly
much more real than my memories of Pete. I slipped out
from under her and moved around so that I could lay
between her legs and bring my mouth to her. She was wet
and open, and seemed heavenly. I drew my tongue along
her lips, and played with her, for many minutes. Finally,
she cried out and came, her body becoming rigid, and then
suddenly collapsing, her breath heavy. I continued to kiss
her until she relaxed, and then I came up and lay next to
her again.
"I haven't seen you so excited in a long time."
She smiled at me lazily. "Yes, yes. I guess your
fantasies got to me."
We were quiet for a moment. "Nancy. You know, I
wouldn't mind seeing someone make love to you."
She was quiet for a moment. "I guess...I would...like
that too. Having someone ...here with us."
I kissed her warmly, not knowing what I was getting
into. "And would you...?"
She got up. "I don't know. I was excited. I guess I
would have to see..."
We didn't talk about it again for several days. We
both were very busy at work, and it didn't come up. But I
was thinking about it. I didn't know what to do. I would
have images of the most bizarre kinds while I was
working. I began to look at the men I worked with, or met
on the street in a different way. I would mentally undress
them and see them holding Nancy. At first it seemed ugly,
and I would feel upset. But gradually, I began to enjoy it,
even seeking out attractive looking men to imagine. I
found myself having erections constantly. It was nerve
wracking.
Finally, feeling very anxious but excited, I decided to
call Pete. It was a long shot, I didn't know anything about
him now, but I thought it couldn't hurt. I found the
number he had given me, and asked him about himself. It
appears he had just gone through a divorce and was very
much alone in this, for him, a new city. He was delighted
to accept an invitation, and we talked a bit about the old
days. I called Nancy. I assured her that he was a nice guy,
I hadn't said anything about my fantasy, and that it was
just friendship.... She was hesitant at first, but finally
agreed.
The evening went very well. He was charming, and
Nancy really liked him. It turned out that they had much
about their work in common, and they talked a lot. I was
content to let them chatter away, all the time straining to
keep my mind from undressing them and pushing them
off to bed. The idea began to be an obsession. The closest
we came to talking about what was on my mind was a
brief discussion after many drinks about the old days. I
mentioned something about the conversations that we
used to have after we returned from dates, and with a
slightly embarrassed look at Nancy, he laughed and said
that he still remembered them. His eyes seemed alight. I
took it as a good sign.
After he had gone, Nancy and I were cleaning up.
She was full of him. After we had finished, I drew her
down on the couch, and put my arm around her. "He was
nice, no? Could you imagine...well, what shall I say...after
our talk the other night, I kept imagining..."
She looked at with mock disapproval. "You
imagined what?"
"Well, you know, I could imagine him, and you...."
She turned to me and beat lightly on my chest.
"You're terrible. Terrible...and sexy." She began to undo
the buttons of my shirt.
"And you, did you imagine..."
Continuing to work on my shirt, she finally stopped
and looked into my eyes for a moment. "Yes. But now..."
I helped her, and in a moment we were naked. We
never made love in the living room, but this time, there
didn't seem to be time to go into the bedroom. She sat
naked on the couch, and I knelt in front of her and kissed
her thighs, her mound, and finally, pressed against her
lips. She curled her arms, and her body around my head.
After a moment, she pulled me up, and leaning back, took
my thick and stiff penis, straining as it was, and guided it
into her body. I leaned forward, my arms catching my
weight on the back of the couch on either side of her head,
and I slipped in and out of her delicious cunt. She leaned
up and kissed me as I hung there. She climaxed first,
which didn't usually happen. As soon as she subsided, she
made me sit, and she leaned over and sucked me until I,
too, came.
The next day I called Pete and made a lunch
appointment. We were in one of those busy restaurants
midtown, and I had to maneuver to get a table against the
wall so that we wouldn't be right next to others. We traded
news and conversations, and finally I screwed up my
courage.
"Pete, we had a really good time when you came
over. Nancy really likes you."
"God, Dave, I did too. She is a marvelous woman. I
like her a lot, In fact..."
"What?"
"Oh, I shouldn't tell you. This is crazy. I would really
like to be friends."
There was a pause. I looked at him. "Pete, do you
mean...well, that you really like her, that, you were
attracted?"
"Yes. But this is silly. I shouldn't...I don't know. Well
I guess I've said it. She is a very attractive woman. But, I
swear I will be a good boy."
I laughed, and I he looked surprised. "No, No, that's
okay. That's okay. Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. It's just
that, well, I wanted to tell you something." He looked
puzzled, and so I continued, telling him about our
fantasies. At first he was surprised, even shocked, but then
he began to smile happily. I didn't bring up the bit about
the two of us, except to say that I had told Nancy about
our conversations back then.
By the end of lunch, we had arranged that he would
come over the next evening. "I know this is crazy, Pete, but
I can't wait. And I don't think Nancy can either."
"I don't know what to think either, but, Dave, its like
one of our old fantasies coming true."
We shook hands, and left. I went immediately to the
phone and told Nancy, who was very excited.
He came over on Saturday afternoon. The leaves had
mostly fallen from the trees, but the air was warm. It was a
soft Indian summer day. Nancy had set up drinks and
snacks out on the rocky terrace. When Pete arrived, it was
like he was already part of our menage. He came bearing
good bottles of wine, which I took from him, ans Nancy
led him out to the terrace, her arms around his waist.
When I came after them, he moved away a bit, evidently
slightly embarrassed. They sat around the table, and I
came up and opened a bottle of the wine and poured for
them.
"Welcome, Pete. I'm glad you're here, and I want
you to feel like a part of the family."
He laughed, took a strong slug of wine, and seemed
to relax. "I must admit that its strange. I'm not used to
this."
Nancy smiled. "None of us are. Except..."
I figured that I had to be the master of ceremonies
here. Nancy and I had been talking about this moment so
much that I could tell she was already excited. She was
turned on by unconventional moments. We had once
talked about someone that she was attracted to, and when
we met him right after that, she could hardly contain
herself. Nothing happened, of course, but afterwards she
told me that she could scarcely stop herself from kissing
him. I looked at her eyes gazing on Pete, and I could tell
she was feeling that way. I finished her thought for her.
"Except in our fantasies, she means. Sometimes the
imaginings and the reality gets mixed up."
Pete looked at her for a moment. "Here's to you,
Nancy, a very attractive woman."
I looked at her, she seemed to blush a bit. "And I
have never seen her more desirable."
There was a crashing noise in the woods, and we all
looked up to see a deer suddenly jumping away. We all
laughed, breaking the tension that had built. Relaxing we
talked about this and that until we finished out drinks.
There was a moment when I could have refilled their
glasses, but I suggested that we go inside. Nancy accepted
with alacrity, and swept up the dishes and took them in.
Pete got up slowly and we moved together. He turned to
me, a little worry in his voice. "Dave, are you sure this is
okay? I mean we could call it off."
"You're still attracted?"
"God, yes."
I put my arm around his shoulders as we walked.
"She is so turned on, and, well, I am too. I am very sure."
We didn't say anything, and we moved into the
house and found Nancy filling the glasses on the coffee
table next to the huge, long overstuffed couch that we had.
I went to her and took the bottle from her hand.
"Nancy, Pete needs a kiss, I think."
She looked up at me, and then at him, and smiled.
She moved over to him, smiling almost shyly, and reached
up and brought her lips to his. He was stiff and shy for a
second, but after a glance at me, he put his arms around
her and pulled her close to him.
When they had finished, I went to them, and putting
one hand on each of their shoulders, I said, "You two look
great together. I'd love it if you=C9look, Pete, if you want,
I'll leave you alone, although I'd love to be here, but if
you..."
Nancy jumped in. "No, Dave, I want you here. It's
the three of us, not just us two. Okay, Pete? I'd rather,
unless=C9"
Pete looked a bit confused, and stammered, "No, no,
okay, well I don't know. It is all so new and strange. I
guess I'm just as happy either way. Oh, God, I don't care, I
just want to=C9"
Again, I tried to take command, although I was
getting nervous and excited myself. "Good, I'll stay. "
Nancy looked happy, announced that she would go
and change, and suggested that I get Pete a robe. She
kissed Pete again, and then me, and then disappeared in
the direction of the bathroom. I led Pete into the bedroom.
I dug out an old terry cloth robe from the closet and gave
it to him. He took it from me and turning away from me,
slipped out of his clothes. When he turned to put it on, I
could see his erection. He saw me notice, and as he
wrapped the robe around himself, he turned to me.
"Dave, ever since our lunch, I have been remembering
those days when we were together, imagining just this sort
of thing. It's hard to believe that it's real."
"I know, we had to rely on each other's touch." He
looked up quickly. I was worried that he would be afraid,
but he just looked at me curiously. "But let's go back.
Nancy will be waiting. She is so turned on, it's amazing."
We heard the bathroom door close, and Pete went in
to wash, and I decided that I should undress, too. I found
my regular robe, slipped out of my clothes, and when I
heard Pete leave, I followed him to the bathroom. When I
finally arrived in the living room, again, Pete and Nancy
were standing, holding each other and kissing. I sat on the
chair across from the couch, and watched them. Nancy
threw me a kiss and then shook herself out of her robe,
which fell in a heap on the floor. She stood there for a
moment, watching Pete's reactions. It was startling to see
her familiar body there, next to him. His eyes quickly ran
across her, just before she embraced him again. His hands
dug into her buttocks as he pressed her to him.
They kissed for several minutes, and then, slowly,
Nancy slipped down and away from him. She kneeled
before him, and quietly, looking at his face, undid the belt
and pushed the robe aside. His penis was thick and erect.
It seemed even bigger to me than when he was in the
room. I had a sudden instinct to reach over and touch it,
but I restrained myself. Nancy ran her hands down across
his chest and abdomen, and along his thighs. Then she
brought them up and took hold of his penis. He gasped,
looking down on her, and let his hand play with her curls.
She planted a sweet kiss on the tip.
Then in a quick motion, she opened her lips and
took him in. He gasped again, bending towards her
slightly. I too must have gasped, because his eyes flicked
over to me for a second. I became aware that my own
erection was distorting the robe. On instinct, I pulled it
back and let it emerge. His eyes glanced at me again, but
Nancy's eager mouth was now taking his entire attention.
She began to massage it with her lips and tongue, kissing
it, and then returning it deep in her mouth, then slowly
letting it slip out. The motions of her mouth let me know
that her tongue was playing with inside.
After a few more minutes, she let it slip from her
mouth, and told Pete softly to lay down on the floor.
Nancy slipped over him, and guiding him, she lowered
herself. I had to twist a bit in my chair to watch him slip
inside. I had a rush of excitement and for a second I felt
that I might come right there, just watching them. I looked
away and got control of myself. When I looked back, she
had begun to rise and fall, rhythmically. She reached
down and took his hand and brought it up to her breast.
His finger dug into the soft flesh, then took her nipple. I
saw a shudder go through her, I knew how much she
loved to have her breasts touched.
I had the instinct to slip down and place my head
between their bodies and kiss her, but before I could
move, Pete began to groan and I could see his climax
coming. Nancy hesitated, probably thinking whether she
should retreat, it was coming so fast, but she must have
decided that either she couldn't bear stopping, or he was
coming too fast anyway, in any case, she leaned down on
her arms and moved more quickly, until Pete cried out, his
hips jerking. Nancy kept it up for a few more strokes, and
then rested, and after a while, she leaned down and kissed
his nipples briefly and moved off.
His penis emerged from her body glistening, smaller
now, but still partially erect. Nancy got up, and stood,
looking at me. I could see the cum in a small stream on her
thigh. She stood waiting for me, and I got up and went to
her, slipped out of my robe, and we embraced. While we
were kissing, I slowly let her down to the floor, next to
Pete, who was lying quite still, watching us.
I whispered to her, but loud enough for her to hear,
"I want to taste him on you." She smiled and raised her
knees and let them fall apart. I reversed myself, and lay
my body next to her, twisting over her so that I could
bring my lips to her sweet cunt. She turned slightly to me,
and then pulled at my hips. After a moment of confusion,
we were side by side, reversed, on the floor, facing each
other. I lay my head on her thigh =D1 I was always startled
at how exquisitely soft her inner thighs were =D1 and
pressed my lips to her. I threw my arm over her other
thigh, and brought it down, encasing my head as I kissed
her, licking, probing. As I lay there, feeling sensational, I
was almost startled, but infinitely pleased to feel the
warmth of her mouth as it took my penis into her. We
adjusted slightly, and I could feel her whole body against
mine, her breasts pressing into my abdomen. I ran my
hand along her leg, still kissing, licking.
She was clearly very excited, and I was not surprised
that she began to build towards a climax first, even though
when we did sixty-nine I was usually the one who came
first. Her muscles tightened, and her hips bucked. I could
feel her cunt churning under my lips. As she came, she let
me slip from her mouth, and the heat of it was exchanged
for the coolness of the air. I held her tight as spasm after
spasm shook her body.
Finally we fell apart. When I was entangled from her
thighs, I looked up and saw that Pete had moved close to
her and was gently kissing her neck. She seemed to nestle
against him, as she often did with me after she came. I sat
up and saw that Pete's erection had returned, not so huge,
not so livid as before, but still thick. I glanced at him, still
nuzzling Nancy, and decided I would see what his
reaction would be. First I reached over and took hold of
his penis in my hand, gently. His eyes popped open, but
he didn't move. He seemed to think about it, and then
nod, returning to his kiss. Nancy's eyes opened too, and
she saw what was happening, and she turned her head so
that she could kiss his lips.
As they kissed, I moved until I was on all fours,
straddling them, and until I could bring my lips to his
penis. I bent down, and took it between my lips, without
touching it with my hands, and kissed it. It bent to my
touch, and spring back as I moved. I caught the tip
between my lips and gently sucked on it, slowly letting it
enter my mouth. It was a strange sensation. It seemed
incredibly sexy and at the same time very plain. His
member was hot, rigid, and become more so. I glanced up
at them, but they were still kissing. I continued sucking
him in, for a long minute, letting it slip in and out, but not
all the way out. I would keep just the tip in my mouth, and
I explored it with my tongue, and press my teeth against
it, and then let it move more deeply, again and again.
After a few moments, to my surprise, Pete came again. He
warned me, but I didn't pull back. The taste of his cum
filled my mouth. I lingered over it.
Finally, I pulled away, and moved down beside
Nancy, and threw my arms around them both. We lay that
way for several minutes.
When they had recovered a bit, we untangled. I
collapsed on the couch, pulling the robe I had thrown over
the back of the cushions around me. Nancy and Pete stood
naked looking down on me. Nancy looked at me, and
slowly pulled away the robe.
"I believe the boss-man here has yet to join us."
I protested, somewhat weakly, "That's all right."
"No, it isn't. Pete, can we help him out?"
"Yes, yes. Dave, it's been so long. I had almost
forgotten. But now..."
To my delight, with Nancy's encouragement, he
kneeled next to the couch and took my penis in his hand.
It had been a bit limp, but it surged at his touch. I sighed,
and Nancy laughed. "Go on, Pete. It's nice, I know."
Pete smiled and dipped his head down, and
watched my cock disappear into his mouth. I was flooded
by the most incredible sensation. He was somewhat
rougher than Nancy, but, the warmth, the movement, it
was heavenly. Nancy knelt at my shoulder and put her
arm under my head, and then dipped down and kissed
one, then the other nipple. I closed my eyes, and let their
mouths bring me to a sensational climax. I didn't have the
time to warn him, but I don't think he minded.
After a few moments, one by one we went in and
washed, and then sat down to a delightful dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment