Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Game

We stood in the front yard and waved goodbye to Mom and Dad and
watched their car through the pine trees as it disappeared around the curve
of the road. Our folks took a trip to Phoenix every few months or so, to
buy things that we otherwise would have to order from the big city and to
have a little 'get away,' for themselves. The four of us liked it when
they were gone because we didn't have to do chores and go to church or even
get up early in the mornings. They always said that they would be back in
two days, but it usually was three or four. We had lots to eat and could go
to the little store at the Crossroads and buy candy and cereal or pop and
put it on Dad's account.

Kenny, one of my older brothers, was the first to go back into the
house. He hadn't finished breakfast and wanted to get started on the hike
that he and some friends were planing for the day.

After we were back inside, in the kitchen the boys were talking
about the days activities as Ginger poured milk over the hot cereal while I
fixed the toast.

"Are you guys hiking up to the Kings Throne today?" Ginger asked my
brothers. "What time will you be back?"

Don, at 18 was the oldest of us kids and replied that they would be
back about noon. I wasn't included on the hike for two reasons, first I
didn't particularly care to go tromping off in the forest and secondly I
usually couldn't keep up with the older boys anyway.

Kenny asked Ginger. "Did Marlene say she would come over this
afternoon?" Marlene was the oldest of the Minister's daughters and a real
knock out. To me she looked very much like Jacqueline Smith, of 'Charlie's
Angels,' fame. She had the long silky black hair, fine facial features and
her body was much the same except that Marlene was just a little on the
chunky side. Maybe that explains the penchant I have always had for girls
that are a little heavy. Marlene was the town's Miss Goody Two Shoes. She
wasn't snotty or anything like that, in fact she was very nice, probably,
shy and naive would be a better way of describing her demeanor.

"Yes, she said she would be here about two thirty or so, after the
she finishes with the Sunday School picnic. She wanted to know what kind
of party we were having and who would be here."

"What did you tell her?" Kenny asked.

"Just that we were going to play games and have a fun time. She was
a little reluctant when she found out that our folks are out of town and
that their wouldn't be any adults here."

"Did you mention that we were going to play strip poker?"

"No! Of course not. You know she wouldn't have come if she knew
that."

"Does she know that James will be here?"

"Yes. I also told her that Dorothy, Jannine, Sara, Sam, Della and
Andrew would be there."

Andrew! Andrew! I am Andrew! At the mention of my name I perked
up. In the past when the folks were gone, I was shunted off to a cousins
place to spend the night, and didn't really know what went on in my
absence. I had a few hints about the goings on by listening closely to
what my older siblings said when they didn't know I was within earshot. I
was unclear about the events, but knew they had to do with sex and that the
adults couldn't know about them.

If I was included, then at 12, I would be the youngest one
there. Dorothy, Sara, Sam, Della and the others were all about 15 to 18,
except for James, he was 20, but had the mind of an adolescent. It was some
sort of a mental thing. He was smart in some ways and dumb as hell in
others. He was gentle and he was huge! He had a lot of black hair on his
chest that trailed down to his cock, where they was even more. His muscles
were well developed and he moved with the grace of a cat. He was just slow
in the head. He was the one that taught me how to jack-off.


~~~~

When I was in the 3rd grade, James and I had been exploring over in
the next valley and he was talking about going skinny dipping in the little
creek that ran through the valley. I was quiet modest and didn't see how
we could go naked in the water without the other seeing the other's dick.

James, laughed at my fears and in a gentle way said. "That's just
what guys do." He patiently explained that it was no big deal to see
another boy naked and he would show me. He waited for me to consider this
and said. "Here, I'll get undressed first if it will make you feel better."

I didn't think it would make me feel better, but I didn't say so.

He began to undress, hanging his clothes on some bushes because
there were a few red ants crawling around in the grass. I didn't know if I
should look at him or not. But I did. When he took off his underwear I was
somewhat shocked at the size of his cock, it was huge! It just sort of hung
there, swaying back and forth as he moved.

"Andrew. Are you going to undress or what?" He asked me. "You can't
go in with your clothes on."

I knew that! It was just that I wasn't sure what to do. So in the
end I put my best foot forward, as it were, and undressed. I was surprised
at my reaction to being nude around someone. It wasn't as bad as I thought
it would be. James made it easier by being casual about it. He wasn't
being crafty or anything like that, he was, um, simply, 'casual.'

We splashed around in the water for a while until we about froze to
death, when James said we should lay in the sun to warm up a bit. I was all
for warming up as I was so cold my teeth were chattering. We took our
clothes up the slope away from the ants and spread them out on the grass to
lay on. I was going to put on my underwear but James said not to.

"Look you cock is all shrunk back inside you." He was looking
closely at my dick and I was somewhat embarrassed by his scrutiny. "Mine
is too." He continued.

Even shriveled up by the cold his dick was still large. He told me
a good way to warm up and get my dick back to normal was to play with it.

James talking about playing with my dick made me think about when I
was in the 1st grade, Joyce, a cousin of mine would show me here pussy if I
would show her my dick. We would mess around and feel each other, it was
OK, but it wasn't a big deal.

James spat on his hand to wet his cock and started to stroke it. I
overcame my shyness and did the same. As my cock grew bigger, James sort of
grinned and said. "Feels good, doesn't it."

I had to agree. When Joyce would feel my cock she would squeeze it
to much, and it hurt a little. I now had control and it was feeling fine.
James and I were both uncircumcised and it took a lot of spit to keep us
lubricated. There we lay, on the grass, in the sun, just spitting and
jacking.

After a few minutes James said. "Want to see me shoot!"

I was so naive I thought he must have stowed his pistol in his
knapsack. "No. I want to get a little warmer first." I said.

"No. You dummy. I mean shoot cum in the air." He didn't try to
belittle me or make me feel funny when he said that, it was just an
observation on his part."Your cock is good sized for your age, Norman's
cock is not much larger than yours."

Norman and Linda lived in a small house on the edge of town and
James had spied on them when they were having sex. Later I joined him on
several occasions to watch. I was fascinated by the way Linda's tits
bounced around as Norman plowed her field. But that's another story.

I felt more confident when James said my cock was of a good size as
we didn't have phys-ed in our small school, so there was not a lot of
opportunity for comparison.

James started to move his hand up and down much faster and he
scrunched up his face and said. "Watch!" And with that this white stuff
starts shooting out of his cock and coming back down on his belly.I was
totally shocked! I had no idea what that was all about. He kept pumping
his hand and the cum was working it's way down and about his cock, making
it more slippery than before. My cock was standing straight up and I
increased my speed, but nothing shot out of my dick. It felt very good,
but no cum.

"When you get to be a man your cock will shoot cum too." He assured
me. ( It was actually about a year later that I shot my first load of cum
and I got it all over my best Sunday pants. But again that's another
story.)

We lay there for awhile longer, each stroking their cock until the
cum on his dick started to dry out. "When it gets too dry it doesn't fell
as good." He wisely informed me. "Come on I'll show you something else."

Walking gingerly to avoid sharp rocks and stickers, I followed him
a little further up the slope, he was studying the tall grass with much
concentration. Following behind him, I could see between his legs and his
flaccid cock was swinging back and forth as he climbed over a dead log or
jumped upon a rock. I noted, with a small amount of pride, that my cock
hadn't gone soft and was still sticking straight out, like a flagpole from
the side of a building, only it jumped as I too climbed over any obstacles.
My feet were tender and I hoped we were about to get wherever we were
going. James stopped at a small clump of tall buffalo grass and said.
"These will do. Now carefully pull up a clump of the greenest ones and
then lets get back to our clothes." He pointed out a small bunch for me to
pull out of the ground.

As we sat down on our clothes again James continued. "Now, take one
of the softest stems of grass and pull gently on the center of it, like
this." He was grasping the stem of a single piece of buffalo grass and the
inside portion came out of it's sheath to reveal a long piece of grass
about one eighth of an inch in diameter. Again, I was the student and he
was the instructor. "What makes this grass special is that at the end of
it, it is soft, see." Sure enough about two inches of the bottom was soft
and pliable.

"Watch." James said. He took the long stem of grass and passed it
across his lips and tongue to make it wetter than it was and surprised me
by laying back a little and gently pushing the stem of grass down the pee
hole of his cock! It went deeper and deeper until it was all inside of his
cock. Then he would twist and rotate the grass and move it up and down
inside his cock. As he did this his cock began to swell up again as he got
another hard-on. "You do it too." He said, motioning to my now soft cock
and the piece of grass I had in my hand.

It felt weird as the grass went down my cock. I could feel it as it
moved along. When it came to the base of my balls I could feel it bending
around the curve to move on towards my bladder. It came to a halt at the
entrance of my bladder and James told me that if I let a little pee out I
could move it inside while the muscle was relaxed. And it did! The soft
end was completely inside my bladder and I could clamp down on it and feel
it there. What was most surprising, was that, almost immediately I started
to get another raging hard-on.

James pumped away at his cock with one hand as the other twirled
and twisted the grass in his dick until the cum came gushing out again. I
was absolutely amazed. This was a whole new world to me. And with the
help of some friends and cousins, I explored it thoroughly and eagerly.

I continued to pump my hard cock as James went to the creek and
washed himself off. We stayed there for some time as James told me
different ways to make my cock feel good and how much fun it was to feel
girl's titties and pussys and stick your dick into them. We dressed and
ate cookies and drank some Kool-Aid and he shot off his dick one more time
before we headed for home.



CHAPTER TWO


"Marlene wanted to know why James was invited, considering that he
was slow in the head and all. I explained that he was fun to have around
and would add to the party atmosphere." Ginger went on. "She wanted to
know what to wear and if she should bring any refreshments."

Don piped up. "I hope you told her to wear nothing and that she was
the dessert."

"You are awful!" Ginger shot back.

The guys finished their breakfast and headed out the back door for their
morning hike.

Ken and Don had been gone for a hour or so when Ginger came and sat
on the edge of my bed and asked if I was surprised that I was going to get
to stay for the party.

"Well, yes." I replied. I asked a few questions about what was
going on and why the interest in Marlene.

"Well, we like Marlene and all, but it's that she just hasn't shown
an interest in doing anything where sex is involved, and we thought that if
she came to our afternoon affair, it would be of some educational value to
her."

"Why am I going to be there?" I inquired.

"You are getting old enough to learn about something other than
jacking-off, and we know we can trust you to keep your mouth shut." As
Ginger got up she told me to come with her and I padded along behind her to
the bathroom. "I need to wash my hair and you can help."

Another first for me! Never, in the past had Ginger asked me to
help her with anything personal. She started the water running in the sink
and told me to get the shampoo. It was in Mom's bathroom and when I
returned she had removed her shirt and cut-offs and was in her bra and
panties. I think she was testing me in some way, as she seemed to be
watching for my reaction to her bra and panties. I had learned long ago to
not be to revealing about what I was thinking, so even though my cock did a
somersault in my shorts I acted as if it was an everyday occurrence.

She bent over the sink and I applied some shampoo and began to
lather her head. She held onto the sink with both hands as I vigorously
massaged her scalp. The bra she was wearing was a trifle loose and in her
bent over position a glimpse of her titties was visible and this caused my
cock to harden. I was wearing thin nylon shorts and knew they wouldn't
confine the raging boner that had ensued after several minutes of being
close and gawking at Ginger's ass. Err, ah, I mean her assets! At first I
kept my boner away from her leg and then I realized that if she could test
me, I could test her. I moved closer so that my dick would rub against her
leg and waited to see what she would do. After a few minutes of no
response I moved behind her and closer still. Again no overt reaction
until I moved tight against her rear and my dick was poking her between her
legs.

"Well, Andrew." She said as she straightened up and turned around
to face me. "I DO appreciate the gesture..." She said this as she
playfully grasped my stiff cock and gave it a quick yank. "... but save it
for this afternoon." With that she gave me a wink and scooted me out of
the bathroom, to deal with my boner as best I could.


By two thirty the guests began to arrive, the guys had made it back
from their hike a little earlier and had time to get cleaned up before the
others all got there. The first thing to do was to hang blankets over all
the windows in the family room so that it was a little more private. ( The
curtains were all shear. ) Marlene wanted to know why the need for the
blankets. She accepted Sam's glib explanation that it was to bright in the
room.

The refreshment were beer, orange juice and cookies and I felt big
because my siblings had not put any restrictions on what I could and could
not drink, which was a mute point as beer to me tasted awful. So Marlene
and I drank the OJ.

The first games were fun and fast paced, we yelled and screamed
while playing spoons, pitch, slap jack and even a few round of musical
chairs. After about an hour of this fast pace and guzzling beer and spiked
OJ, we were all feeling pretty good, including Marlene. As she was not a
drinker she couldn't understand why she felt so good, but she was having a
good time.

The next game was 'spin the bottle,' where the most severe penalty
was french kissing someone that was decided by a turn of a card. James and
I, at about the same intellectual level generally made fools of ourselves
by trying to feel the tits of whoever we were frenching. In good humor and
at some of the girls request, the boys began to hold our arms behind our
backs when it was our turn to french a girl. Sam got a slap in the face
for squeezing Marlene's tits while frenching her.

After awhile the atmosphere was charged with excitement, as it
seemed that everyone except Marlene knew it was time to play 'strip poker!'



CHAPTER THREE


The big unspoken question on everybody's mind was ... ( Except
James and I, we were out of our minds.) ... 'Would Marlene go along with
playing strip poker, and if so, how far would she go. The spiked OJ would
loosen her up only so much.

"OK. Listen up everybody." Ginger, as the official hostess
began. "We are going to play strip poker and here are the rules." She
paused for a few moments to give Marlene time to protest, which she did.

"Uh, excuse me Ginger, but nothing was said about strip poker."

"I know, Marlene, it just seems like the game to play now. It will
be fun. You'll see." And she went on with the rules. "First nobody can quit
until at least two people are striped, that is at least one of each sex.
You cannot sit with your legs crossed (we sit on the carpet) or you arms
folded across your chest or private area. If you lose a hand, you get to
decide what to take off, jewelry doesn't count, and any other rules will be
explained as we go along." Ginger didn't want to scare of Marlene, as the
'other rules' were quite explicit.

"OH, Ginger." Marlene interrupted. She wasn't quite convinced that
taking off her clothes was the socially correct thing to do. "It is
getting late and I have some chores to do at home." As she started to
leave a chorus of voices assailed her with, "You said that you would stay
until I left - Party Pooper - If you leave it will make the boy, girl
numbers uneven - (it didn't occur to her that there were already more girls
than boys, but the clincher was ) Gotta go home to Mommie." She caved in
to the peer pressure and said she would stay for a 'little' while, but she
wasn't going to take all of her clothes off. ( A victory! She *WILL* take
*SOME* of them *OFF*!) She took a couple of big swigs of her OJ and took
her place on the floor with the rest of us, demurely tucking her skirt
under her legs.

Jannine was the dealer, because she was the most proficient with a
deck of cards. Five card draw was the name of the game and because there
were so many players a three card discard was imposed and then after the
discards were all in they were reshuffled for the draw. Jannine deftly
dealt the hands and each player looked with apprehension at the cards. The
rule was this; the low hand had to remove an article of clothing and the
high hand got to give a command to the one who removed something. The high
hand could give a command that required the removal of any additional
clothing, so in the early stages of the game, the instructions were pretty
much limited to kissing and feeling, tell the truth about some question. If
you refused to answer, or were caught telling a lie, you had to remove an
additional piece of clothing.

The game progressed with much kissing ( Sam was high and commanded
Ginger to kiss me on the lips! A quick peck satisfied the hungry mob.) and
feeling of tits and between the legs and several admissions of here-to-fore
unknown sexual exploits. ( Dorothy had first fucked when she was ten years
old. However, she wouldn't tell who it was with.)

Jannine made sure that Marlene didn't lose very often and when she
did the commands or questions were puff-balls. However when she was told
to describe the panties she was wearing, she blushed a little, giggled, but
answered; "They are blue and lacy and I think they are getting wet."

A few hands later Dorothy told Marlene to kiss me. When I heard
that I was instantly excited, as to me, Marlene was the most beautiful and
sexy thing in the world. I expected a quick peck on the lips like Ginger
had given me but Marlene got up and unsteadily came over to where I was
sitting and pushed me onto my back and laid full on top of me and began to
french kiss like crazy. The feeling of her titties poking me in the chest
as her tongue pulsating in my mouth caused me to almost pass out and when
she got up I had this raging hard-on that everyone teased me about.

James was the first to get naked and Marlene's eyes got as big as
dinner plates when she saw his ten inch cock jump out of his skivvies and
look straight at her. His command was to jack-off into a jar of peanut
butter. ( Earlier, Ginger had put a jar of creamy peanut butter on the
stove in a pan of water to soften it up. Don't tell me this wasn't staged
for Marlene's benefit ) Della was chosen to hold the jar as James got on
his hands and knees above her. She has lost all her clothes except her
panties so James was sucking on her titties as she held the jar between her
legs. James was pumping up and down and looked like he couldn't decide if
he liked his cock in the jar the best or feeling and sucking on Della's
substantial fully formed titties. After a few minutes of this he scrunched
up his face a unloaded his cum into the peanut butter. When he withdrew
his cock it looked like it had been in someone's rear end instead of only a
jar of peanut butter.

The moment of truth was about to arrive. While everyone else was
in various stages of undress, Marlene was down to her skirt, panties and
bra. The next hand Marlene lost; and the question was - would she stay or
go home?

Ginger had the high hand ( with Jannine's help, I'm sure ) and
studied Marlene for a few seconds before; " Well, Marlene which will it be,
the skirt or the blouse, of course you could take off your panties and
still not show anything, but that would leave your pussy showing if you
lost your skirt later."

Marlene hesitated a little. As far as anyone knew, nobody had ever
seen her titties and they promised to be the most luscious. She was on her
knees, looking around the room as if to say 'in front of everybody?'
Finally, she slowly reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, it was
blue and lacy to match her panties of course. When the bra was gone her
titties jiggled and swayed as she laid the bra on her pile of clothes and
everyone yelled and applauded, which interestingly, caused Marlene to look
pleased with herself.


CHAPTER FOUR


Now the game was getting serious, I was the next to be naked and
then a little later the first girl to get naked was our cousin, Dorothy.
This affected me greatly. Dorothy was five years older than me and had
always taken a interest in my welfare and thus with my tumultuous,
adolescent genes, I had jack-off many times fantasizing about her. Earlier
I had marveled at her breasts, not so much as to their size, they were not
overly large, but their shape was like a football. They stuck straight out
from her body with no sag or drooping at all. I had been sitting there with
my cock poking straight out and throbbing with each heart beat and when
Dorothy took off her panties, I almost came at the sight of her pussy. I
had never seen a pussy of a full grown girl before, oh, sure, I had seen
several of girls about my own age and younger that had no pubic hair or
only a sparse amount. Dorothy's had a plethora of it and it was jet black.
In contrast to her milky white skin it seemed to jump right out at me. She
was sitting across the circle from me with her legs spread apart and I just
stared at her sex. She saw me staring and just gave me a wink and giggled.

Dorothy's command was the 'burning flagpole.' ( the regular
players seemed to have names for each of the things that was demanded of
the low hand ) Pillows were piled up in the middle of the floor and Dorothy
was positioned on her back, with the pillows under her rear. This had the
effect of thrusting her cunt up in the air with her legs splayed wide open.
Then Don and Sam fingered her for a few minutes to get her good and wet and
they placed a thick, fat candle in her pussy and lit it. She was required
to hold it there until a fair amount of candle wax was melted. If she was
careful and didn't jerk around to much she wouldn't have the hot wax spill
onto her cunt lips and pussy hair. She was careful!

So far only James had squirted any cum and the rest of us guys
cocks were telling us that we urgently needed to follow James's example. My
turn happened next.

Della lost her panties and I was instructed to shoot my cum on her
titties. She quickly laid on the now spread out pillows and I kneeled
astraddle of her and stroked my swollen cock until a load of hot milk
gushed out and splattered on her tits and tummy. I felt much relived and
Della smirked and grinned as she used both hands to rub my cum over her
chest.

When Sam got stripped his command was to do twenty 'jumping jacks.'
He eagerly began, working himself in a circle so that everybody got to see
his cock waving up and down as he did the twenty. He must have been a
little to excited, because on about the fifteenth jump his cock started
shooting cum everywhere, Della got the most of it and his cum added to mine
caused Della to be CUMpletely drenched. ( Awful pun.)

Marlene, meanwhile seemed to be mesmerized by what she was
witnessing, at her next loss she was directed to sit on the edge of the
couch and each of us guys took turns licking and fingering her hot pussy.
I am sure she climaxed while this was happening as when it was my turn she
grabbed me by the head and almost shoved my face inside of her and when the
last guy fingered her she looked almost disappointed that there wasn't
another tongue to work it's magic on her cunt.

Jannine was directed to let Don fuck her doggy style. This was the
first time I had watched anyone fuck, except through a window and it was
amazing to me. Don's furiously pumping his cock in her and she was
exclaiming; "Faster! Faster! Harder! Harder! Shove it in hard! Fuck me,
fuck me! OH, OH, OH, I'M COMMMMMINNNG! " And other nasty fuck talk. Don
pumped her full and kept on jamming his cock it her until I could see the
cum working it's way out of her hot sex box. It was running down the inside
of her thigh and Don just kept on fucking her like a steam engine. I was
close enough that when his cock came on it's back stroke I could see
Jannine's cunt lips roll out with it, only to be rolled back in, with the
next thrust.

I couldn't stand it! Without realizing it, at first anyway, I was
pumping my cock in time with the thrusts into Jannine. Ginger grinned at
me and said. " See Andrew, I told you to save that hard-on until this
afternoon." I didn't tell her that after helping her with her shampoo, I
went to my room and shot a load of cum into a wad of kleenex. This time I
took Della's bra and filled it with my goo.

By now the card part of the game was history and everybody was
saying who should fuck or suck who. After Don pulled his cock out of
Jannine and before she could move, James roller her over on her back and
put a pillow under her ass and started fucking her with great abandon. She
was yelling "He's got a phone pole in my cunt! Jam it faster, faster!"

James's cock did look somewhat like a phone pole pistioning in and
out of her pussy. His cock was by far and away the largest one there and
Jannine was impaled to his balls by it. At least she was well lubricated
with Don's injection of cum.

"See! Jannine." Ginger yelped. "That's what I have been telling
you for a long time, James's cock is like having an oak tree up your cunt."

James fucking my sister! What an asshole! Oh, well, I have fucked
his little sister a number of times.

Sam fucked Ginger from the rear as she was leaned over the couch
and I was underneath her sucking on those tits that I had tried so hard to
catch a glimpse of that morning. They were delicious!

Della and Ken were fucking under the table and Marlene had the fat
candle of Dorothy's and she was working it in and out of her own hot box.

A little later, Ginger realizing that I had shot several loads of
cum, hadn't actually fucked anyone that day. "OK! Listen up, you
people. Andrew is the novice here and he hasn't fucked anyone yet. Here's
what we are going to do. Marlene! Get that candle out of your cunt and
spread out some pillows for Andrew to lay on."

"Oh, umm, OK." Was about all the Marlene replied and with one hand
holding the candle in her sex box, she spread out the pillows for me.

"Andrew, stack two of those pillows up and lay on top of them." I
did as directed. "On your back. That's right. With your pole in the air
at attention." She giggled. "Now, here's the deal. Any girl that wants to
can break Andrew in."

I felt a twinge of terror! What if no one wants to fuck with
me. How embarrassing that would be. There was a pregnant silence and then
Dorothy, the imp, stood up and walked to me and squatted just above my
face, her cunt was right there and I buried my tongue in it. She wiggled
it a little as I was licking her clit and then she got up. "You're OK,
Andrew, I just wanted to see if you would suck my pussy." With that she
sat astride my tummy and put her hands over mine and guided them to her
titties and began to massage her breasts using my hands. My cock was
rubbing up against her rear but wasn't in her cunt. Was I to be left to
jack-off again?

As if reading my mind she said. "Never fear, my little friend, I
have wanted to get your cock in me ever since I saw you fucking Linda in
the park last summer." Dorothy got up and carefully lowered herself onto
my waiting member. The warmth of her cunt was exciting as it enveloped my
trudged boy cock. She started slow and still holding my hands to her tits,
she arched her back and with her eyes closed, and her head tilted
backwards, began to scoot forward and backwards, causing my cock to pivot
back and forth deep inside of her. I could feel the head of my one eyed
monster hitting first against the front of her channel and then against the
back. "UMM... UMM..., YES..., YES..., Fuck me good, you little pussy
eater, UMM... UMMMMMMM."

The others watched for a few minutes and then made operational
their own designs.

Marlene crawled over to us and as my hands were still on Dorothy's
pleasure mounds, she placed one of her tits in my mouth. Whispering she
said. "Suck it gently, suck it hard, and I'll come yet again today." She
would raise up a little so that I had to suck hard to keep her tit in my
mouth. Her tit would stretch and stretch until my suction was broken and it
would snap back with a slight slurping sound, then she would squeal with
delight and do it all over again.

James came up behind Marlene and gently removed the candle from her
hungry cunt and probed it with his fingers. She moaned her approval, and
he began inserting his rigid pole into her hot hole. James was a big guy
and he had to crouch to get his cock into Marlene's love box, but when his
cock was in all the way he straightened up, lifting Marlene, impaled on his
wall hook, up off her knees several inches into the air. She lost my
suction on one of her tits for but a second or two.

Dorothy's urgency was approaching, as was mine, she abandoned my
hands and was feeling one of Marlene's tits and at the same time was
frenching with James, who was kneading Dorothy's tits. My hands were busy
grasping Dorothy's hips to assist her back and forth movements.

I looked around and saw that Don was fucking Della now and Sam was
sitting on the couch with Jannine kneeling between his legs sucking his
cock. I almost lost it though, when I saw Ken by the door and Ginger
totally pronged by his trudged member. My brother and sister fucking! Was
this something new and did I have that experience to look forward to?

I was going into sensory overload! Marlene's tits in my face,
Dorothy about to tear my cock off with her frantic gyrations and my sister
about to get a load of cum from my brother.

My fourth orgasm of the afternoon was building fast, Dorothy was
yelling; "FUCK... FUCK... FUCK... YESSSSSS... YESSSSS... I DO."

My cock erupted and flooded her cunt as she climaxed and bit her
own lip until it bled. James filled Marlene with more cock and cum than
she had ever had and she was asking for more. ( Later Marlene told us that
when she was twelve, one of the young seasonal workers at the sawmill had
seduced her in his van. Another story? ) The others were humpin' and
thumpin,' and poppin their corks like champagne in a steam bath.

~~~~~

Ginger came to my room later that night and asked. "Did you have a
good time today?" Well, the answer was pretty obvious. And with that she
guided my hand to her treasure between her legs and lowered her mouth to my
pulsing prick.

No comments:

Post a Comment